2 Riverfront Place
North Little Rock, AR 72114Neighborhood:
North Little Rock
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.riverfront-steakhouse.com/
- Phone: 5013757825
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Javier Salcedo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Private rooms available for up to 96 people.
- Private Party Contact: Vince Freeman 5013757825
- Entertainment: Live entertainment Thursday-Saturday evenings.
- Special Events: Three rooms available for private parties of up to 96.
A word from Riverfront Steakhouse
The staff of the Riverfront Steakhouse pride themselves in serving prime steaks prepared using a special process which results in a distinctive flavor. Most customers agree our steak is the best they have ever tasted. The atmosphere at the Riverfront Steakhouse is elegant and relaxed and the service is second to none. The Riverfront Steakhouse is an excellent choice for parties, entertaining business associates or a romantic dinner for two.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Riverfront Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in North Little Rock ›
Riverfront Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
72 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (53)romantic (28)good for groups (21)neighborhood gem (13)fit for foodies (12)notable wine list (9)great for brunch (5)great for lunch (5)hot spot (5)late-night find (4)scenic view (3)vibrant bar scene (1)great for outdoor dining (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- DATEDined on 9/12/2014SUPERIOR AND THE BEST RESTAURANT. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND ITSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love itLuv2goDined on 9/6/2014We love going here for a great steak. We go for special occasions and just for a night out to eat. This is my sons favorite place to eat out for a steak. I enjoy the salad bar also. The music is also great. Don't get there too early or you miss out on the music!Special Features:
- An Anniversary to Remember...LouisianaLadyDined on 9/3/2014Our dining experience was all that we expected & more! The salad bar was second to none. Our steaks were cooked to perfection. The musician provided a wonderful atmosphere which allowed us to converse with our friends quite easily. The waitress was alert to our needs without hovering or being bothersome. This is where we always go for any special occasion. We will continue to dine here and not on just special evenings!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The likes of dining outOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/3/2014We were celebrating our anniversary and choose to dine with you all. Linda was a wonderful waitress. She took care of us by coming by to see if everything was ok. She made us feel special. The food was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great eveningLovelyDined on 8/30/2014A favorite for a long time. The most incredible "Salad Bar" you will find anywhere. Ambience was awesome and we were surprised by the subtle and entertaining music. As expected, the steak was delicious. Try it...you will like it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice findStanVDined on 8/29/2014We stayed in the Wyndham for 3 nights and if it weren't for Open Table, we would not have tried the steakhouse. Pleasant surprise right under our feet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinner with friendsDukeDined on 8/28/2014We love to celebrate special occasions with friends at Riverfront, and go early as to enjoy the two for one special. However, we were greatly disappointed this past week when we discovered that things had changed and now the two for one had to be the exact same items. My husband likes the sirloin steak and I like the filet. Why couldn't you charge us for the more expensive item (the filet) and let us order what we preferred. Not everyone wants to eat the same item. Our friend had dental surgery and had to order the fettucini and his wife wanted a steak, but had to also order the pasta and was disappointed. Please reconsider. !!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DATEDined on 8/22/2014OUTSTANDING! CHIP IS THE BEST WAITER! THIS PLACE HAS THE BEST ROLLS YOU HAVE EVER PUT IN YOUR MOUTH!!!!!Special Features:
- steakreviewsDined on 8/22/2014Ordered the porter house and it was very fatty. Most of it was uneatable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steaks yes....sides meh.spemoniVIPDined on 8/22/2014Steaks are seasoned and cooked perfectly but the side dishes fall a little short. Sautéed Fresh Wild Mushrooms were just out-of-the-can button mushrooms and the Fresh Spinach Supreme was more like spinach Au Gratin...loaded with cheese. Service was excellent and overall a great experience. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREATDined on 8/16/2014I MADE A RESERVATION TO CELEBRATE MY MOM'S 50TH BIRTHDAY. I'VE NEVER BEEN THERE BEFORE BUT I HAD HEARD GREAT THINGS ABOUT THE FOOD. I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED. WE HAD A GREAT TABLE. THE FOOD WAS WONDERFUL. THE WAITRESS WAS WONDERFUL. BUT MOST OF ALL I REALLY APPRECIATED THE SINGER THAT SUNG AND PLAYED THE GUITAR. HE SAND HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL TO MY MOM. IT WAS REALLY SWEET! I WILL DEFINATLEY BE BACK AND I RECCOMMEDED RIVERFRONT STEAKHOUSE TO ALL OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS.Special Features:
- Outstanding SteaksSparkyDined on 8/14/2014We always order the blackened bone in rib eye. It is always cooked to perfection. The salad bar has an extensive selection. We always eat here when we are in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful SurpriseJuliekDined on 8/14/2014My husband and I, at the last minute, chose to eat here and it was such a good decision! The atmosphere was every nice, without being stuffy. We were able to take advantage of the 2 can dine for $24.99 between 5:00 and 6:00. The waiters are professional, the salad bar is fabulous, such an assortment of salads and all delicious. We had filet mignon and they were both cooked to perfection, the potato, the roll, everything was perfectly delicious! I can't wait to eat here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak in townAviator007Dined on 8/13/2014The dining experience was very good. Food quality is always consistent and good quality. Orders were properly cooked and served in an appealing manner. Servers are very professional and helpful. The salad bar is notable and billed as being the largest in the area. There are lots of home made specialities in addition to chilled shrimp and a good selection of toppings. The bread that is served at the table is some of the best I have ever tasted and is served with a large portion of butter for your indulgence. There is live music in the dining area. Volume of the music is appropriate for comfortable conversation. This is a good special occasion location or somewhere to bring that special person. The price point is near the high end.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food. Need extra bartenderOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Concert in town. Needed extra help. Had only 1 bartender. Could tell waitress was frazzled. She was nice. Steak was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014THE 24 0Z PRIME RIB WAS SO SALTY THAT I COULD NOT EAT IT. I HAD PEOPLE AT THE TABLE SO I DID NOT SEND IT BACK.Special Features:
- Never disappointsCognitoDined on 7/31/2014750 characters is not enough to describe this incredible place. Food: GREAT! Service: IMPECCABLE!! Value: Better than Ruth Chris!!! Mon - Thur is two-for-one from 5-6pm froma select menu and you won't find a better deal for food of this caliber. Despite being pretty busy our dinner was served quickly and perfect in every way and our server was most attentive (thanks, Jeff!). We sat near the sole guitar player who played my request for my wife (women really like that... hint hint). If you're looking for a great escape from the ordinary, check this place out. The food, the service the atmosphere and the value are all a cut above anything else you will find in the state of Arkansas. We've got other greats on our list but this is our number 1!Special Features:
- Good Steak, bad lobsterTomPettyfanDined on 7/19/2014Both my date and I got the surf and turf consisting of filet mignon and a lobster tail. The steaks were cooked to perfection, both of our lobster tail were way undercooked and we sent them back. They came back out the way they should have been served. For as much money as meals cost at Riverfront you should not have to send food back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEST STEAK IN TOWN!DATEDined on 7/18/2014NEVER HAD A BAD STEAK HERE! EVERYTHING IS DELICIOUS!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Great serviceSurveymanDined on 7/18/2014I was pleasantly surprised. My wife and I really enjoyed our visit. The steaks were awesome and service was great. I will most definitely tell others about this place. It was a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- over priced for quality and servicejake77Dined on 7/18/2014Server was not available most of the time and steak wasn't hot due to order setting in kitchen to long. The lobster was fried to long and has to wait 15 min to get my drink refill. At a grand total of 159.98 for 2 I would have expected more on all aspects of the dining experience.
- Best steaks in ArkansasYaya09Dined on 7/10/2014The food is wonderful. The salad bar is extensive and delicious. The steaks are perfect. They are aged and seasoned so that they melt in your mouth. Staff is attentive to your needs and we love having such a great restaurant in our city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pricey, but well worth itLyonArk00Dined on 6/27/2014You may not expect much from a restaurant inside a hotel, but Riverfront Steakhouse is all about exceeding expectations, and does so effortlessly. The food is delicious and perfectly paced; the main course arrives just as one is polishing off the salad. The steaks are terrific, and the sides are generous in portion and very flavorful. It is a bit more expensive than a typical evening out, but the food and experience are so good that you won't mind at all. To borrow a movie quote, "I'll be back."Special Features:
- Waste of TimeDonteatmebroDined on 6/21/2014Had a reservation prior to arriving, walked out after 15 minutes of waiting for a server to come to our table.
- Amazing spotKaranozDined on 6/21/2014The steak was by far the best I have ever tasted and was cooked to perfection. Everything on the salad bar was good. Our waiter Shawn was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great steaksToxmanDined on 6/20/2014It is hard to imagine having a better cut of meat. In addition the thick filet was cooked to perfection and all the food was at the correct temperature. The chocolate mousse pie was an exceptional finish to the meal.Special Features:
- Excellent food.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014Steaks are great. Serving staff are friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So very disappointed.UnlovedDined on 6/16/2014The server was overwhelmed and truly tried to take care of all of her tables. The Riverfront Steak House has in the past been our "go to" restaurant to entertain because of it's ambiance and lovely service. This service has gone the way of the fast food restaurants and we were very embarrassed to say the least. We will avoid OpenTable restaurants in the future.
- LBHinNLRDined on 6/10/2014Our favorite steak restuarant. Dissappointed that the two for one special was not an option on "concert" nights. My filet was overcooked and not as good as expected nor in the past. DEFINITELY need addtional bar help for after the concert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb diningHicks161Dined on 6/7/2014Took a lady on a first date to and niether of us had ever ate there. This was the BEST steak I have ever ate. The salad bar was excellent taste and variety. I would recommend this to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MileKingVIPDined on 6/7/2014Steak was extremely tender and excellent! Service was decent, but took a long time to bring us our wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- STEAK STEAK STEAK!SteveFromNormanDined on 5/28/2014I went back on my second visit and decided to try the big surf and turf. I should have known better than to expect a good tail in Arkansas and I was disappointed. They graciously changed my order to just a steak and it was again to die for. When you can get a perfectly seasoned and seared prime steak served on a lava hot plate that you are in for a treat. I was not disappointed as it was again perfect! I would recommend that you have your steak prepared one step rarer than normal as it will continue to cook on the plate. Enjoy!Special Features:
- Fantastic steaks!!!SteveFromNormanDined on 5/27/2014Whenever I travel, I seek the best prime steak in town. The steaks (yes, it was so good I went back the next night) was one of the best I have ever had. Do not miss out on this great steak place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as advertisedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/23/2014First of all, this place doesn't need reservations. It's a hotel restaurant. It isn't classy, the salad bar is sparse at best and my date's food was served cold in the middle and when we requested that they put it back on the grill to heat it up, it came back with light grill marks and was no warmer in the process. Being in a hotel, it has no dress code and allows people with flip flops and tattered shorts to eat alongside those of us who like to dine with some respect for what we are paying for. $135 for two people comes with some expectations and none of these were met. Plus...with a name like "Riverfront" you'd expect their patio with large windows to have a view of the river and not the parking lot.
- Great SteakRizzo01Dined on 5/23/2014The steak is cooked to perfection with seasonings that make it melt in your mouth. Definitely the best steak I've ever had and I've eaten at restaurants all over the world. If you want the best steak you'll ever have, this is the place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 571 reviews are from the Riverfront Steakhouse reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014What is Open Table? We love Riverfront Steakhouse but the prices dictate that we only eat there for a special occasion. Consequently, meals there are limited to 5 or 6 times year. I would recommend it hands down to anyone seeking a wonderful meal, particularly one that includes any cut of beef. Our visit on 5/17 was a wonderful one as usual.Special Features:
- Perfect in every wayBilmarDined on 5/17/2014There were three of us. Each person ordered their steak prepared a different way. All were were done exactly as requested. Salad bar items were extremely fresh. The crab cakes were delicious and big. The baked potatoes are huge! We told the waiter that two of us were going to split one - he brought it out already split on two plates, and it was delicious. The desserts were unbelievably good. This was our third or fourth Riverfront experience, and there will be many more.Special Features:
- Wonderful FoodCindyDined on 5/17/2014This restaurant was a great surprise. We almost cancelled our reservation when we saw that the restaurant was located in a hotel. Hate to be this way, but so many times hotel restaurants are just average. I am so glad we ate there, though. The food was fantastic, and amazing value. I had a 10 ounce lobster tail for only $29.95, and this included the amazing salad bar. My husband had an extremely tender well prepared filet. We will definitely go back the next time we visit Little Rock.Special Features:
- One of the best spots in Central ARChingoDined on 5/16/2014Excellent food, attentive servers and a nice wine list. Top that off with a romantic ambiance and live music and you have the perfect place for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingCarmenfDined on 5/16/2014Expected a "riverview" with the name and a picture of the river in their ad....it should be called The Parking Lot View Restaurant. After getting over that disappointment, the service was good and the food was good. But never would we go to a restaurant for a nice evening out that overlooked a hotel parking lot and pay those prices.