River Stones Tavern
6931 Woodstock Road
Quechee, VT 05059Neighborhood:
Contemporary ItalianPrice: $30 and under
River Stones Tavern
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://riverstonestavern.com/
- Phone: (802) 295-1600
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday 4:00 - 10:00pm
Saturday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Michael Ehlenfeldt
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: River Stones offers full service catering. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
- Private Party Facilities: River Stones has two rooms which can offer private dinning for up to 25 guests in each room.
- Private Party Contact: Manager 8022951600x
- Entertainment: River Stones has live entertainment every Friday night featuring some of the area's best live music.
- Special Events: Trivia Night Every Thursday at 6:00 p.m.
Live Music Friday Nights At 8:00 p.m.
A word from River Stones Tavern
River Stones is a casual tavern, featuring contemporary-Italian cuisine, a comprehensive wine list as well as a full bar. We also offer 2 semi-private dining rooms that can comfortably accommodate up to 25 guests.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
River Stones Tavern reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (6)kid-friendly (4)neighborhood gem (2)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)fit for foodies (1)great for brunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- priceyPopsVIPDined on 10/19/2014first open table restaurant that disappointed me. Pizza for lunch, soggy bottom crust, housemade sausage was only passable, meatball poppers had such promise but were tough and bland, tariff over 100 bucks
- OkvtdinerDined on 10/17/2014Food was mediocre, service was a little slow. The fish and chips was one of the better entrees we had; the pizza was nothing special. The kids enjoyed their meals and were given crayons to color while waiting.Special Features:
- 3rd visitazs1Dined on 10/17/20143rd visit but first under the new River Stones name. Still good beer list, decent pizza. As good as it was before.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- skipRobertDined on 10/12/2014Food was ok but mediocre service and poor management.Special Features:
- Good lunch for big family groupOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014Accommodations for large parties on Columbus Day weekend in VT is hard to find but it was a breeze at River Stones. Nice lunch of burgers, flat bread pizzas, very meaty and yummy chicken wings, baked Mac and cheese and brews were enjoyed by all. Location within walk to Simon Pierce....Will be back.Special Features:
- travel trophyPalateDined on 10/11/2014having no idea what to expect in the area, we were pleasantly surprised to find this cosy, vibrant charmer. The atmosphere was like a warm cabin in the woods. The food was fantastic with a wide variety to choose from on the menu.Special Features:
- InconsistentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/4/2014Two meals were ok and 2 were awful! I think they forgot to put salt in the bread! It was the worst bread basket I've ever tasted! Inedible! And I love bread!!Special Features:
- Surprisingly delicious!Farrell5959Dined on 9/19/2014Without knowing the area, I booked dinner after a long drive to VT and it was a great decision. The setting was classy casual and the food was fantastic. Our server was fantastic and that made the evening amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An OK nightOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014Convenient location. Menu selection was not creative and was a little disappointing - we felt we 'settled' for the meals selected instead of looking forward to their arrival. Service was adequate, but had room for improvement. Prices were moderate. Lots of potential, but not a place to which we are excited to return.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the River Stones Tavern reviews archive.