411 Minnesota St.
Saint Paul, MN 55101Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rivalhousestpaul.com/
- Phone: 6512918800x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: 11:00AM - 4:00PM
Dinner: 4:00PM - 10:00PM
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Rivalhouse
Harkening to an era when social clubs were celebrated neighborhood institutions, Rival House serves interactive entertainment, delicious foods and an enviable selection of beers and cocktails, all in a captivating vintage-industrial space right in the heart of downtown St. Paul. Artisanal pizzas arrive hot from the wood-fire oven with delicious, farm-fresh ingredients crowning a heritage wheat crust, while our full menu of chef-inspired snacks and entrees is designed to pair perfectly with your favorite drinks. Cocktails are our love, but beer is our passion. Get to know our Cicerone certified beer servers. A Cicerone or "beer sommelier" has an unparalleled level of knowledge, offering you a drinking experience like no other. Choose from 24 on-tap craft brews, our beer-focused cocktails or a wide selection of premium spirits and beverages - all expertly honed from the masters who brought you Bradstreet Craftshouse. Rival House is a sporting good time.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rivalhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
13 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (8)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (4)late-night find (4)neighborhood gem (3)vibrant bar scene (3)great for outdoor dining (2)fit for foodies (1)hot spot (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- Energetic feelJohnVIPDined on 10/15/2014I dined at Rivalhouse for lunch. I was impressed by the quality of food, vibrant atmosphere, and excellent selection of beers on tap. Prices are in line with Kinkaids and St. Paul Grill's lunch menus; however, the atmosphere of Rivalhouse is definitely more laid back that Kinkaids or the Grill. I would go back.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, lots of noiseMNMOMDined on 10/11/2014This is a very noisy place. That said, the service was excellent and the food was good. There aren't a whole lot of middle-of-the-road dining choices in St. Paul so next time we find ourselves there we'll most likely go back to Rivalhouse.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun placeMeganVIPDined on 9/20/2014Our food was very good, 6 of us went to dinner at 7:30pm on Saturday evening. The place was not THAT busy. It is connected to a hotel. Our waitress was kind of slow and didn't keep our waters filled up. Also, she was snotty when we asked for separate checks.Special Features:
- Great Date NightDatingparentsDined on 9/13/2014This was our first visit to Rival House. We will be back for sure. The food was truly outstanding, the games were fun, all around, it was a wonderful evening. My husband loved the Bahn Mi pizza and my Asian Ginger salad was great. The vegetables/pickles were so wonderful, at first I laughed a little at the pot of pickles on the menu, but now I want to go back just for that! The cheese curds were possibly the best I've ever had.Special Features:
- Food and fun in Saint PaulFamilymanDined on 7/13/2014We went to watch the World Cup final, and were pleasantly surprised by the high-end space, great food and beer selection, helpful staff, and comfortable seating. Wide variety of vintage board and arcade games kept the kids engage for the entire game. Definitely not your typical hotel bar-restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Rivalhouse reviews archive.