900 Ski Run Blvd
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rivagrill.com/
- Phone: 530-542-2600x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday through Friday 11:00am - 10:00pm;
Saturday & Sunday: 10:30:30am - 10:30pm
Brunch menu served Saturday and Sunday from 10:30-4
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Californian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Robert Phillips
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please inquire within for details.
- Private Party Facilities: Private party space available for groups of 20 guests up to 600 guests. Riva Grill is available to close for private functions. Call for details.
- Private Party Contact: Amanda Keele 8887342882x
- Entertainment: Live acoustic music with Jackie Dauzat every weekend. Jackie plays your favorites from the 70's, 80's, 90's and today; Thursday 4:00pm to 7:00pm, Fridays 4:00pm to 11:00pm and Saturdays 8:00pm to 11:00pm.
Ladies are welcome to dance on the bar...but you have to take your shoes off first!
- Cross Street: Hwy. 50
- Public Transit: Riva Grill is centrally located in South Lake Tahoe where Ski Run Blvd. meets Lake Tahoe. We are one mile west of the Heavenly Gondola; on the south side of highway 50, and a quick ride by taxi cab, Blue Go transit or bicycle. Many folks choose to walk here on warm summer evenings and return by taxi. Plenty of bicycle and kayak parking available.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: There is always pleanty of parking available at Riva Grill. Complimentary valet parking is provided, lunch and dinner, seven days a week during the summer season. Additional parking is accessable in the lot adjacent to Riva Grill where the first 90 minutes of parking is complimentary. Parking along both sides of Ski Run boulvard, north of highway 50, is also free and a quick walk south into the Ski Run Marina and Shops.
A word from Riva Grill
Home of the Wet Woody ® and storybook sunsets, Riva Grill is Tahoe South’s premier lake front restaurant located in the Ski Run Marina. The 3,000 square foot deck overlooking Lake Tahoe comfortably seats 200 guests and is a dining experience that is second to none. Floor to ceiling windows in the two-story restaurant provide an equally epic view of the Sierras and Lake. Since 1998, visitors and locals alike have flocked to Riva for the best food and service in town. Try the bacon-wrapped filet and scampi with Point Reyes Bleu Cheese butter, the renown grilled or blackened fish tacos with apple-jicama slaw and micro cilantro or any of their home made wood fired pizzas, to name just a few. Additionally, a visit to Riva Grill would not be complete without trying their world famous Wet Woody ® signature cocktail. With over two million sold, the rum and fruit juice blended drink will leave you with cold hands and a warm heart and certainly wanting one more.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos