Rita's Kitchen at Camelback Inn, A J.W. Marriott Resort
5402 East Lincoln Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85253Neighborhood:
SouthwestPrice: $30 and under
Rita's Kitchen at Camelback Inn, A J.W. Marriott Resort
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.camelbackinn.com/
- Phone: 4809481700x
- Hours of Operation:
Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Fabulous breakfast buffet daily, $24 per person
Champagne Brunch: Sundays 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM
$59 for adults
$20 for kids ages 4-12
Lunch: Monday-Saturday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Dinner: 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southwest
- Executive Chef: Geno Alvarez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We can accommodate almost any size group. We have both private and semi-private space within our restaurants for smaller and larger groups. Menu options range from buffet to plated meals. Give us a call to plan your next special event. We will help you make it one you will always remember!
Rita's Private Dining Room sits just off of the courtyard, has its own private patio and can accomodate up to 40 guests seated. We also have garden space that can accomodate up to 80 seated and more for a reception style event. Last, we have a smaller outdoor pergola area that can accomodate up to 25 guests seated.
Please call us and we are happy to sent photos and any other information needed.
- Private Party Contact: Ashley Didea 480 3676176 x
- Entertainment: Live entertainment featured EVERY night from 6 PM-10PM. Please visit our website for this month's calendar of entertainers.
Sit outside and enjoy our entertainment fireside with a fabulous handcrafted cocktail or glass of wine.
- Special Events: Happy hour served daily from 3 PM to 6 PM in the R Bar. $6 handcrafted cocktails, $5 house margaritas, $5 wines by the glass, $5 draft beers, small plates to share or enjoy alone $2-$6 each.
A word from Rita's Kitchen at Camelback Inn, A J.W. Marriott Resort
Savor the true taste of the southwest, both North and South of the border, at Rita's Kitchen Restaurant. Serving flavorful breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Southwestern charm and ambiance, dramatic setting and inspired cuisine. Our recipes reflect a heritage of handcrafted cuisine, lovingly prepared with garden-fresh ingredients and culinary creativity handed down from generation to generation. Enjoy one of our handcrafted signature Margaritas or house blended Sangrias. 360 degree views of Mummy Mountain and beyond. Fabulous open courtyard with fireplaces, nightly entertainment, and water features. We offer special features on holidays, please go to our website for more information.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerSouthwest
Rita's Kitchen at Camelback Inn, A J.W. Marriott Resort - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Rita's Kitchen at Camelback Inn, A J.W. Marriott Resort reviews from OpenTable diners
43 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (23)great for outdoor dining (20)scenic view (16)great for lunch (13)fit for foodies (11)good for groups (10)kid-friendly (8)special occasion (8)romantic (6)neighborhood gem (5)late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- It was Great!!!SteveVIPDined on 9/14/2014I love eating at Rita's this was my 2nd time eating here but my 1st for brunch and it was awesome. Our waitress Rhonda was wonderful the best service I have ever experienced. I can't wait to come back for Dinner, but definitely will return for brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysLuvmexicanDined on 8/23/2014The tortilla soup and chicken enchiladas are fabulous.Special Features:
- terrific in every way!!bubsyDined on 8/21/2014Food was delicious and plentiful...servers were prompt and friendly...great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceSadie101Dined on 8/8/2014Group of 5 had a wonderful lunch....great food, great service, nice atmosphere. What more could you ask for?Special Features:
- RamboVIPDined on 8/1/2014Beautiful resort location, downhill from there. Warm beer, so so food and entrees delivered 15 minutes apart. Not really the night out with my wife I was looking for. Manager did comp the meal and was polite in handling the issue but still was a loss of a Friday night.
- Well Worth Doing!JamesDined on 7/30/2014Food and ambience are excellent coupled with outstanding scenic views allowed by walls of glass. Service was good but not out of the ordinary. This was dampened by a substantial billing overcharge that was quickly corrected when called to the attention of the server. Overall, a highly enjoyable experience which we look forward to repeating.Special Features:
- beautiful brnchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014Food and service were wonderful. Everyone was very friendly. Brunch set up was beautiful with something for everyone. We loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RunyandinnerVIPDined on 7/27/2014We went for breakfast and sat on the patio the view is wonderful. And all of the staff at Rita's Kitchen were very helpful and friendly. They helped make it a great morning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceLvlover1Dined on 6/26/2014As always we had a great time. The food was great, the ambience was superb, the staff was friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "New York, New York"ClaireLuminousVIPDined on 6/15/2014I first met Camelback Inn in 1968, when it was delightful, delicious, joyful, colorful ... I loved it so much I wanted to be part of it, so I worked in several areas there and was deliriously happy ... as were the guests, some of whom spent their winter months in that heaven on earth. Over the years I have seen changes that broke my heart. Seems like each new regime is hell-bent on leaving their imprimatur whether or not it's a favorable change. I am one who embraces change, so long as it is wholesome, healthy, aesthetic.
- Great Brunch!jason711Dined on 6/15/2014Wonderful food, nice presentation great service for Father's Day Brunch, it was a very pleasant experience.Special Features:
- Father's Day DelightlvglifeDined on 6/15/2014I treated my hubby to Father's Day Brunch. We were seated outside with plenty of umbrellas and misters. Our server was delightful, the brunch was yummy, and we cannot wait to come back for Friday's HH.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A mini vacationSandyVIPDined on 6/9/2014Camelback Inn and Rita's kitchen never disappoints with flavorful food and one of the friendliest staffs in the valley. Just stepping onto the property with abundance of carefully cultivated flower gardens assures "A place in the sun, where time stands still." Gourmet enchilada dish is always a favorite. My friend loves her omelets cooked to perfection. Staff comes by and chats and always makes dining there a personal experience. Usually pick the golden gazpacho soup and beet salad but kept thinking about these "not every day kind of enchiladas with the perfect sauce." A fun dining experience with constant good service, food and personal attention.Special Features:
- Fabulous Brunch Spot!!BrunchABunchDined on 6/8/2014My husband and I loved our brunch here last Sunday! Our waiter was awesome and made sure we had a relaxing enjoyable brunch. Beautiful views and delicious food!! We have to go back just to try more things we missed and couldn't eat this time! New Favorite for Sure!! Highly Recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience!SundaydinerDined on 6/1/2014We have brunch at Rita's Kitchen every chance possible. The food selection is amazing, the champagne mimosa's are never-ending! It's great to only be responsible for the company you bring for this fun time. If you are lucky to have Rhonda or Susie support your table, that's an added bonus! This last visit, we were able to enjoy the pool area following our brunch, which was super relaxing and absolutely beat the heat. Bring your suit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- brunchdiscglfrDined on 5/26/2014The food was great as always. Our server GiGi was the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great outdoor diningDamienVIPDined on 5/24/2014The food was excellent and the ambience / setting fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 351 reviews are from the Rita's Kitchen at Camelback Inn, A J.W. Marriott Resort reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/9/2014Terrible service waited over an hour after we ordered dinner to be servedSpecial Features:
- Best brunch in towntwofoodiesVIPDined on 5/4/2014You might think Mother's Day is the only time to splurge on a big brunch buffet (don't forget it comes with champagne!) but think again. I opted to have my birthday celebration here and it was fantastic. The food was really fresh, well prepared, and constantly full (hey nobody likes an empty buffet). The service is always outstanding and it's just one of those places where you ask yourself, why don't we do this more often? It's tuesday and I'm still full from brunch on sunday!Special Features:
- Best BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/4/2014We have been to Rita's Kitchen twice and it has only improved. Expert and friendly service, and wonderful food. Many brunch venues have prime rib and ham, but I had not had filet mignon or lamb at a brunch before. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/2/2014Patio dining w a "not too loud" band so shouting conversations weren't necessary. Went w a girlfriend but saw lots of couples and groups. Would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best brunch in townSusannestyleDined on 5/2/2014Rita's buffet is my favorite brunch in town! Everything is delicious, from the baked goods to the fresh fruit to the omelets. The resort is beautiful, so outdoor seating is especially lovely. Try it on weekdays to avoid crowds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outdoor dining at it's bestmuffnsnugVIPDined on 4/30/2014We return to Rita's every year when we are in Scottsdale. The food is very good (the tableside guacamole is outstanding!), but the draw for us is the live entertainment in a beautiful outdoor setting. If we had to eat inside the restaurant, I am not sure we would be as eager to go.Special Features:
- My Favorite PlaceritasforpaigeDined on 4/29/2014Fabulous service, friendly servers, great food - lovely views - nice background music -Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So DisappointedTexmexVIPDined on 4/26/2014Having been to Rita's Kitchen in the fall, we were so excited to come back. However, the chef must have changed since the 4 fish dishes were dry, overcooked and nothing like what we had had. We left and went to another restaurant for dinner. What a shame!
- Easter BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/20/2014The best in town for Easter Brunch! Also great for outdoor dining.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/19/2014Saturday breakfast very nice and relaxed. Good choices on Menu and Buffet.Special Features:
- Rita's KitchenLuvfoodDined on 4/18/2014Food was great. Everything we ordered was made fresh. Service was the sore point. It took them 15 minutes to get to our table to take the order and same thing repeated the whole evening. Good restaurant, but bad service makes it less appetizing to go again.Special Features:
- Enjoyable Sunday BrunchlocknloadslcDined on 4/13/2014Went to celebrate a birthday and wedding anniversary and had a very relaxing time. We were able to enjoy the brunch and at no time was anyone trying to rush us out. Mimosas were free-flowing and the food was very good. Service was welcoming and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/11/2014I made reservations via OpenTable to meet with someone I had not seen in over 10 years -- and wanted a nice outdoor place where we could talk over dinner. When we arrived, we were told that I hadn't specified an outdoor table, and we would need to wait at the bar. I hadn't seen anyplace on the Open Table form to "Click" for this, and hadn't realized it was needed. This initially embarrassed me, but we were provided a table within about 10 minutes. Maybe this helps sell more drinks? :-) The enchiladas were delicious. My companion was alarmed by swooping birds before our food came. Fortunately they seemed to leave! The music on Friday night was pleasant -- they could have turned down the speakers, though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- small slip upOU812Dined on 4/6/2014We have dined at Rita's kitchen on many occasions and it has always been five stars across the board but this time was definitely an off day. My wife ordered a beet and goat cheese salad, hold the onions. When the salad came it was covered with onions. She sent it back. When it came back the second time the onions were gone but so were the beets! As they say, "the third time is the charm." This incident is a first. We have eaten there many times, without incident, and will continue to do so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed.OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/5/2014Food was mediocre, but everything else was lovely!Special Features:
- partypartyDined on 4/4/2014I want to say I had a great time celebrating my birthday. The food and entertainment was fabulous. My guests were very impressed with the menu options and the overall feel of the venue. I was made to feel very special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Phoenix FavoriteVegasFunVIPDined on 4/4/2014We stay at the Camelback Inn every year. Their restaurant Rita's is wonderful. Their breakfast buffet is our favorite with cheerful waitstaff and yummy fresh food. We always ask to sit in the patio. At night, especially on Fridays there is live music, and it's never too loud to enjoy your dinner. There are fire pits since the restaurants is next to the R Bar. My chop salad was a little disappointing. Too much iceberg. Overall the food is always excellent. Try even if you're staying somewhere else. You'll wish you were staying here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely place to entertainBebeDined on 4/1/2014Lovely place to entertain or just enjoy the ambiance and living in AZSpecial Features:
- Beautiful outdoor patio!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/31/2014Everyone in our party....6 of us with 2 children....enjoyed the experience at Rita's Kitchen. The patio is lovely, the food delicious, the tableside guacamole divine. The service was attentive and the patio and music provide a wonderful ambiance. Our kids are visiting from Chicago and they want to go back to Rita's Kitchen another time during their stay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it was just fine our familyjusticejVIPDined on 3/31/2014it was just fine our family enjoyed everying thing a joy to take a family toSpecial Features:
- Super dee duperKxgolfDined on 3/31/2014Can't sat enough about the Rita's kitchen staff. The food was excellent and well prepared. Views were fantastic.Special Features:
- Another wonderful dinnerLindalooVIPDined on 3/29/2014We dined with 4 friends, 2 of whom had not been before. I requested a round table on the patio and all of my requests were met. The live entertainment was enjoyable and not intrusive. It was a beautiful evening. We will return.Special Features:
- Not a FiletOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/22/2014We ordered a Filet Mignon for our dinner. It absolutely was not a Filet. It was full of fat and gristle. Service was slow. Our orders (there were four of us) had several mistakes when delivered to the table. Overall - not acceptable when paying these prices.