Ristorante Tuscany - Marriott & Stellaris Casino
1309 Ashford Avenue
San Juan, PR 00907Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Ristorante Tuscany - Marriott & Stellaris Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sanjuanrestaurant.com/restaurant/hotels/hotel-information/travel/sjupr-san-juan-marriott-resort-and-stellaris-casino/
- Phone: 7872896064
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Celso Pinto
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Choose from our exquisites specialty pre-set menus prepared especially for your event. Select from an extensive wine menu to amuse your senses and delight your palate with our rich desserts from our talented Pastry Chef Federico Hita.
- Private Party Facilities: The Private Room at this San Juan Restaurant provides a charming atmosphere for small dinner parties, business luncheons and meeting events. Ideal for groups of up to 40 people.
- Private Party Contact: Annette Cereceda 7877227000
A word from Ristorante Tuscany - Marriott & Stellaris Casino
If you’re looking for authentic Northern Italian fare in an elegant and casual atmosphere, then Tuscany Restaurant San Juan is the place for you. Recognized among San Juan Restaurants for its four diamond award winning cuisine, Ristorante Tuscany will delight your palate with rustic flavors from the Italian countryside.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ristorante Tuscany - Marriott & Stellaris Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
- The meals where delicious.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/27/2012The meals where delicious. However I waited too much for the food and the menu was recently updated and I can't order what I want. One time luxury.Special Features:
- This was one of the best mealsOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 2/11/2012This was one of the best meals I had while in San Juan. The service was excellent, very attentive. The food was excellent. I had a veal chop that was so tender,it melted in my mouth. I tried my wife's steak and that was also superb.Special Features:
- This is the second time weMerryVIPDined on 2/10/2012This is the second time we visited Tuscany and it was just as good as the first. Wonderful week in Puerto Rico.
- Tried the $20 special menu.MatthewGDined on 2/5/2012Tried the $20 special menu. Next time I would probably just get an individual dish and skip the special menu.
- We were hesitant to try thisOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/3/2012We were hesitant to try this place being in a Marriott hotel and all (we were not staying there)....but what an amazing surprise! Apps were outstanding and the dinner itself especially the Pasta Michaelangelo was quite unbelievable. It rivaled what we have had in Rome!!! We will be going back.Special Features:
- We had just checked into theOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 1/30/2012We had just checked into the Marriott hotel of which the restaurant was a part of. The bell man informed us of a 3 course meal offered at $20 per person. Sounded great to us, but in fact, the offering was very limited and as soon as we made our selection known, the waiter became quite standoffish and pretty invisible. There were only 2-3 other tables in this large restaurant occupied. I would characterize my experience as like almost every large hotel restaurant I've ever eaten in.....indifferent as to whether you were there or not. Fair food and service. A large facility sitting right on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean without even a hint of a view of it. A dining experience you would really want to miss.
- My wife and I had a lovelyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/11/2012My wife and I had a lovely dining experience,with beautiful table settings and delicious food. Marilyn was an outstanding server who catered to our every need. She went to great effort to bring us a special kind of wine.The pear and pasta salad was superb.The Bronzino and veal chop were perfectly prepared. Tiramisu was an excellent dessert.Special Features:
- Great time awesome food!WillVIPDined on 9/12/2011We had a great time what a wonderful time and athe food was awesome..Special Features:
- the menu was too short, notOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/15/2011the menu was too short, not to many options; pasta selection was even less apealing. my rissotto was under cook and extremely spicy!
- We had dinner at Tuscany'sReba54Dined on 7/4/2011We had dinner at Tuscany's twice during a four night stay in Puerto Rico. The food and service were outstanding. Out waiter, Humberto was the best waiter we've ever had and beleive me when I say, we are all over the world.Special Features:
- The staff was very accommodatingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/28/2011The staff was very accommodating and attentive to our needs and requests. The food was excellent and presented well.Special Features:
- Terrific food although notakesnakeDined on 3/30/2011Terrific food although not inexpensive but you get a good value for your dollars.Special Features:
- They don't know what service is.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/24/2011Spent a week in Puerto Rico had a great time,had the pleasure of meeting many great people. With this one exception. We had reservations for opening time. They sat others without res.because they were staying at the hotel. The gentleman who was working as host appeared to just look past us. We ordered antipasta. and was surprise to see what apeared to be just store bought luncheon meats. Waited for our main course. They served approx 20 table and have already delivered checks to 4-5 tables, and we still haven't seen our meal. I don't blame our waiter,I believe he was trying to correct the situation.He understood why we decided to leave.
- The sea bass was done nicelyOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 2/18/2011The sea bass was done nicely but very heavy on the garlic,and I love garlic.The penne with meat sauce was way too heavy on salt.The microgreens app was very tasty. The wines by the carfe seems like a good deal but the Chianti was marginal at best. The atmosphere I nice but if you have kids beware that there is no kids menu and the food comes slowly.Special Features:
- The ambiance was great andLarryNDined on 12/24/2010The ambiance was great and for a hotel property, the food was good. Having said that, there are many better restaurants just steps away in the Condado section of Puerto Rico.
- Nice restaurant great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/6/2010Nice restaurant great service. Moderate price. Toomuch casino ambiance. Should be more elegant less cafeteria like.
- The atmosphere was nice andOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/16/2010The atmosphere was nice and the service was fantastic but that is where our good experience ended. The food was awful. The fish (sea bass) was very fishy and under-seasoned. My wifes fish was under cooked. The ceasar salad had wilted lettuce and too much dressing. We won't be going back and will never recommend this spot to anyone.
- I was disappointed by theOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/4/2010I was disappointed by the inattentive staff. I had to ask at least twice for everything. There are so many options within walking distance, I would not dine here again.
- Excellent food and serviceqmanDined on 10/23/2009Excellent food and service in a relaxing quiet atmosphere. We enjoyed our first visit so much that we returned a few days later and again had a wonderful experience.
- Very nice italian ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/30/2008Very nice italian ambiance (romantic elegance) with one of the best wait staffs you will find (Tony). Moderate but well priced wine list and good selection of italian and americana food selections. This evening they had a antipasta bar with a selection of meats,olives, grilled vegetables and cheeses. Very nice compliment to the meal.Special Features:
- Everything about it was excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/5/2008Everything about it was excellent. The fresh mozzarella in the caprese salad was a stand-out; the Caesar was also very good. My wife ordered the lasagne bolognese, which was very good... especially if you like a lot of cheese and meat in your lasagne. I had the special, which was a shrimp and arugula risotto in a white wine broth. It was excellent! The shrimp were well-seasoned, large, and abundant. The arugula was wilted to perfection. The rice was cooked perfectly, and the broth, not too oily, was nice and creamy and very flavorful. The portions were so large and tasty that we didn't have room for dessert! Since my wife is pregnant, we didn't get a bottle of wine, but I was able to find a good wine by the glass. The service was fantastic.Special Features: