Ristorante Ti Amo
40928 Hwy 6 & 24
Bldg B # A
Vail, CO 81620Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Ristorante Ti Amo
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://tiamovail.com/
- Phone: 9708458153
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Saturday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Fernando Ocampo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Contact us for information about catering.
A word from Ristorante Ti Amo
Established in 1995, located in Eagle-Vail halfway between Vail and Beaver. Featuring authentic northern Italian cuisine, served in an atmosphere reminiscent of little Ilaly. The dress code is casual however the fare is anything but. Featuring dishes such as Pasta Fritta, Insalata Griglia, Petti di Pollo alle Fragole, and Risotto Pescatore. Recognized by locals and visitors alike as one of the best restaurants in the valley. A must during your visit.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
Ristorante Ti Amo - Best Restaurants in Vail ›
Ristorante Ti Amo reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since April 1 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (31)romantic (11)special occasion (10)fit for foodies (8)notable wine list (8)kid-friendly (5)good for groups (4)great for lunch (4)hot spot (2)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Hidden Gem!RJTuckedInDined on 7/23/2014My parents took me to Ti Amo while I was visiting from Chicago. While the building is unremarkable from the outside, it is warm, dark, and cozy on the inside, with wood decor and ambiance that could hail from any old school Italian restaurant in Chi-town. The food is delicious, with a gluten free menu and/or GF pasta subbed in any dish. We arrived at 6:30 and by 7:30 the place was packed - on a Wednesday! Clearly a local favorite. It did get noisy, suggest an early start for a quieter dine. Food and wine, delicious. An unexpected, delightful find.Special Features:
- WiedseatsDined on 7/18/2014Good casual place with not too fancy Italian food. Family restuarantSpecial Features:
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/15/2014I really like Ti Amo because of the fast service and great food. Dinners that take 2 1/2 hours plus are not for me. Excellent food and great selection.Special Features:
- Wonderful!!LilliDined on 7/5/2014Our group of four had an excellent experience at your restaurant!! We thoroughly enjoyed our wine and food selections!! The atmosphere was fun and friendly!! I have no complaints at all and really look forward to my next opportunity to dine at your restaurant! Thank you very much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placecumomDined on 7/5/2014Excellent food and service! I've been eating here for years and the quality of the food and service is the same as the day they opened. Make a reservation to ensure a table, a very popular restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian food in the ValleyPianoProDined on 7/4/2014Great food! Variety is excellent. Go Friday for the Osso Buco!Special Features:
- Nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/4/2014We eat at Ti Amo every July 4 weekend and always have a good meal. The menu has a wide selection of items, and the service is excellent. We will be back next year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent High Quality FoodEllenDined on 6/28/2014This is the 4th time I have been to Ti Amo, and the food remains to be consistently good. It is in a strip mall, but the food could be found in any quality restaurant in Vail Village.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful MealNancyVIPDined on 6/24/2014We stopped by Ti Amo to celebrate our anniversary and my husband's birthday. Our appetizers and meals were delicious. The best meal we've both had in a long time. I am gluten free, and there was a good selection of gluten free items. We were each given a glass of champagne to celebrate, which was very thoughtful of the owner. This is a great find. You won't be disappointed. We highly recommend Ti Amo!Special Features:
- Don't judge. Treat all like Kings!RichredneckDined on 6/21/2014We arrived 5 minutes before our reservation and waited 20 minutes for them to set up our table. There were a number of open tables that were clearly visible. Once seated, drink orders were taken quickly but we were treated as second class. We were never told about any specials, I heard other tables being told about them. They were receptive to specific requests for dinner options. The food was very good. Overall the restaurant was nice, though a little noisy since it is very small. Our waiter needs to treat customers as they are all millionaires, not just the ones who look rich. You cannot judge a book by its cover!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ti AmocleanplateclubDined on 6/6/2014First time did Open Table reservations and it was so easy!! Look forward to using it again when dining out! Ti Amo encouraged us to use it as well when we asked more about Open Table when we went to dinner. Great night out with family and delicious food!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/17/2014Another great dinner at Ti Amo. Consistent and always a good option when looking to go out for dinner.Special Features:
- The following 238 reviews are from the Ristorante Ti Amo reviews archive.
- Predictably goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/28/2014Ti Amo always pleases. We took out of town guests and the were very happy with the food and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday DinnerchaosgasketDined on 3/28/2014We found out about this restaurant by asking a local for a place they would recommend for a birthday dinner and this was the first place they named. I did a little research and was a bit concerned about some of the reviews that mentioned hit-or-miss service but we ended up really enjoying our dinner, and the service was excellent. From the outside, the restaurant looks like any eatery in a strip mall but the inside is warmly decorated with dark wood and vintage pictures of Italy. Our server was terrifically attentive without being overbearing and they made the evening go smoothly. The food itself was fantastic. We had an appetizer, a salad, entrees and dessert, and they were all terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/26/2014We went to Ti Amo after a great day of skiing in late March and found the food and atmosphere to be a perfect end to a great day. Our family tends to share entrees and each of us tried 4 different pasta/risotto dishes to share, and each one was a hit in a different way. We would definitely recommend the risotto and the gnocchi. The interior atmoshere is cozy and inviting, and much nicer than the strip mall location may indicate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Ti AmowendyDined on 3/26/2014Great food, reasonable price. We go every time we're in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemRoz0426VIPDined on 3/24/2014We always enjoy dining at Ti Amo when we visit Beaver Creek...summer or winter. They accomodate our large family of 10 and everyone always enjoys what they order. We especially like the mushroom/polenta appetizer, the grilled artichoke and the grilled romaine salad. Seafood pasta, chicken asparagus pasta are always excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ti Amos provides spectacularStewDined on 3/21/2014Ti Amos provides spectacular food for a reasonable price. Everything is made in house, which makes it very special. So many restaurants do not provide good quality food, Ti Amos is not one of them. I will go back time and time again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningSpencerDined on 3/17/2014Group of 5 - 2 visiting from Atlanta 3 who have recently purchased property in Avon ( originally from the UK) - first time at this restaurant - will not be our last. The food was outstanding - we had five different dishes from the extensive menu - chose a bottle of Italian Valpolicella which was also excellent . Our waitress was very bubbly, made great suggestions and was very attentive. The whole experience was very good - we will definitely be returning and telling all our friends who visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the driveJamesDined on 3/15/2014This restaurant is located in an unlikely sonewhat industrial appearing strip of stores but is delightful once you are inside and you can forget what the surroundings are like. It's 10 minutes from Vail and about the same from Beaver Creek but us worth going to and not as pricey as similar quality restaurants in the ski villages.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best Italian food I haveLoriVIPDined on 3/14/2014The best Italian food I have had in Colorado. Was as good as the North End of Boston.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great atmosphere,FattyMcWelshDined on 3/13/2014Great food, great atmosphere, and won't break the bank. Don't be fooled by the location, which seems odd at first glance, this a great restaurant hidden in Eagle-Vail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing ItalianMemphisdinerDined on 3/12/2014Don't be scared by the strip mall. The food is amazing. We have gone every time we have been in Vail for years. We have never been disappointed. We usually visit Ti Amo more than once during a week long visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedlcashleyDined on 3/9/2014We have dined at Ti Amo before and have always been pleased. This time,, we were seated in the middle dining room next to a table of 20 very loud people. Unfortunately, they could not move us to a different room as well as an adjacent table that requested to be moved. The food is really good at Ti Amo HOWEVER, we were rushed through each and every course. They would bring a course before we were finished with the previous course. We felt so rushed that all six of us were fully unable to enjoy our meal. They were in such a hurry to turn the tables they didn't care about customer satisfaction. I mentioned it to the manager on the way out and all she said was "we are very busy". We probably will not go back again.Special Features:
- As expected...RobertotDined on 3/7/2014It is ranked #2 on Open Table, so we had great expectations given Vail's spectacular food scene. The food was great, the place kind of quiet for a friday night. Have the lentil bean and sausage soup, very simple but great taste. Also got the veal topped with blue crab and asparagus, on an angel hair bed, wonderful (do not remember the entree name).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service.deewassVIPDined on 3/6/2014Excellent food and service. Great spot for dinner.
- Excellent Italian findDavidDined on 3/6/2014First class Italian cooking....authenic Bolognese sauce - the real McCoy!!!Special Features:
- Good mealJennyDined on 3/4/2014Came here on the trip advisor rating and wasn't disappointed, everything was presented well, seasoned, and good sized portions,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious! Had been recommended.pgosDined on 3/4/2014Ti Amo had been recommended by a neighbor but was even better than I expected. There were so many things on the menu that I wanted to try but I settled for the eggplant appetizer and chicken and sausage over pasta house special. Both were delicious. Everyone in my party thoroughly enjoyed their dinners and we all ate every bite. Prices were very reasonable for the quality of the meals n the Vail area. I am a local, so I have a pretty good idea of the area offerings. It is a little out-of-the way, but well worth it.Special Features:
- Great family mealGabbyDined on 3/2/2014I took 7 young adults, ages 28 to 35, all professionals, and each and every one enjoyed the dinner. None had eaten there before. Each dish was delicious and hot. We will return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemDonHVIPDined on 2/28/2014This is a go to restaurant for us when in Avon, even though it is not in the town, once you walk in the door, you are in a family Italian Restaurant that hits all the notes.Special Features:
- Great Italian food in EagleJ5dinersDined on 2/27/2014Picked this restaurant based on reviews. Very impressed with the food, 5 meals and 5 satisfied diners! We had made a reservation (large party of 9) and ended up waiting about 15 minutes beyond our reservation time. Otherwise, excellent dining experience. Would definitely eat there again!Special Features:
- WE have been to Ti Amo's twice.GeorgeM297Dined on 2/24/2014WE have been to Ti Amo's twice. we enjoyed ourselves both times. When we are in the Vail valley the wife and I make this our go to dinner place. Reservations are a must but Open Table makes it easy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing ItalianGoodVIPDined on 2/18/2014Great service and great food. We had 17 people and the food was hot and portions were perfect. They will make you anything John the waiter was incredible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cozy and charmingNancyDined on 2/18/2014While visiting Beaver Creek I found this restaurant thru opentable. Our party of 4 was very happy with the ambience, food, wine, and our waiter. My lamb chops (a special that evening) were superb. We will return to Restorante Ti Amo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have eaten here on manyOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/16/2014We have eaten here on many occasions. Always a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!Brinksvail13Dined on 2/14/2014The food was excellent as usual...and our waitress was awesome'Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum, as always.MrsJayDined on 2/14/2014Great meal, loved every bite and every sip of wine. The service was fantastic as usual and we can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Very RomanticFrankVIPDined on 2/13/2014Perhaps Vail's most romantic restaurant. Wonderful Italian food and old-world ambience. Direct drive without having to walk through town. Highest recommendation for a special occasion.Special Features:
- A MustDeconstructedSnickersDined on 2/4/2014As always, a wonderful experience. Ti Amos is a must visit on any trip to Vail ValleySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.