Ristorante Ti Amo
40928 Hwy 6 & 24
Bldg B # A
Vail, CO 81620Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Ristorante Ti Amo
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://tiamovail.com/
- Phone: (970) 845-8153
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Saturday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Fernando Ocampo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Contact us for information about catering.
A word from Ristorante Ti Amo
Established in 1995, located in Eagle-Vail halfway between Vail and Beaver. Featuring authentic northern Italian cuisine, served in an atmosphere reminiscent of little Ilaly. The dress code is casual however the fare is anything but. Featuring dishes such as Pasta Fritta, Insalata Griglia, Petti di Pollo alle Fragole, and Risotto Pescatore. Recognized by locals and visitors alike as one of the best restaurants in the valley. A must during your visit.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Ristorante Ti Amo - Best Restaurants in Vail ›
Ristorante Ti Amo reviews from OpenTable diners
58 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (41)fit for foodies (18)special occasion (17)romantic (17)good for groups (16)notable wine list (13)kid-friendly (6)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (2)great for lunch (2)scenic view (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Spinich Gnocchi to die forOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/12/2014I always try to dine here when I am in the area. Spinach Gnocchi with the marinara is my favorite. I am spoiled by their light gnocchi. The antipasti is consistently a good starter. These are staples on the menu. The noodle nachos are huge when they have them and the osso bucco was good the one time we were there and it was a choice. Wine by the glass is one of the weak areas as I am the only wine drinker in the family. I usually order a red wine and they need to step up to the plate on their "by the glass choices" in my opinion.Special Features:
- Amazing ItalianMemphisdinerDined on 3/12/2014Don't be scared by the strip mall. The food is amazing. We have gone every time we have been in Vail for years. We have never been disappointed. We usually visit Ti Amo more than once during a week long visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedlcashleyDined on 3/9/2014We have dined at Ti Amo before and have always been pleased. This time,, we were seated in the middle dining room next to a table of 20 very loud people. Unfortunately, they could not move us to a different room as well as an adjacent table that requested to be moved. The food is really good at Ti Amo HOWEVER, we were rushed through each and every course. They would bring a course before we were finished with the previous course. We felt so rushed that all six of us were fully unable to enjoy our meal. They were in such a hurry to turn the tables they didn't care about customer satisfaction. I mentioned it to the manager on the way out and all she said was "we are very busy". We probably will not go back again.Special Features:
- As expected...RobertotDined on 3/7/2014It is ranked #2 on Open Table, so we had great expectations given Vail's spectacular food scene. The food was great, the place kind of quiet for a friday night. Have the lentil bean and sausage soup, very simple but great taste. Also got the veal topped with blue crab and asparagus, on an angel hair bed, wonderful (do not remember the entree name).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service.deewassVIPDined on 3/6/2014Excellent food and service. Great spot for dinner.
- Excellent Italian findDavidDined on 3/6/2014First class Italian cooking....authenic Bolognese sauce - the real McCoy!!!Special Features:
- Good mealJennyDined on 3/4/2014Came here on the trip advisor rating and wasn't disappointed, everything was presented well, seasoned, and good sized portions,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious! Had been recommended.pgosVIPDined on 3/4/2014Ti Amo had been recommended by a neighbor but was even better than I expected. There were so many things on the menu that I wanted to try but I settled for the eggplant appetizer and chicken and sausage over pasta house special. Both were delicious. Everyone in my party thoroughly enjoyed their dinners and we all ate every bite. Prices were very reasonable for the quality of the meals n the Vail area. I am a local, so I have a pretty good idea of the area offerings. It is a little out-of-the way, but well worth it.Special Features:
- Great family mealGabbyDined on 3/2/2014I took 7 young adults, ages 28 to 35, all professionals, and each and every one enjoyed the dinner. None had eaten there before. Each dish was delicious and hot. We will return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemDonHVIPDined on 2/28/2014This is a go to restaurant for us when in Avon, even though it is not in the town, once you walk in the door, you are in a family Italian Restaurant that hits all the notes.Special Features:
- Great Italian food in EagleJ5dinersDined on 2/27/2014Picked this restaurant based on reviews. Very impressed with the food, 5 meals and 5 satisfied diners! We had made a reservation (large party of 9) and ended up waiting about 15 minutes beyond our reservation time. Otherwise, excellent dining experience. Would definitely eat there again!Special Features:
- WE have been to Ti Amo's twice.GeorgeM297Dined on 2/24/2014WE have been to Ti Amo's twice. we enjoyed ourselves both times. When we are in the Vail valley the wife and I make this our go to dinner place. Reservations are a must but Open Table makes it easy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing ItalianGoodVIPDined on 2/18/2014Great service and great food. We had 17 people and the food was hot and portions were perfect. They will make you anything John the waiter was incredible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cozy and charmingNancyDined on 2/18/2014While visiting Beaver Creek I found this restaurant thru opentable. Our party of 4 was very happy with the ambience, food, wine, and our waiter. My lamb chops (a special that evening) were superb. We will return to Restorante Ti Amo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have eaten here on manyOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 2/16/2014We have eaten here on many occasions. Always a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!Brinksvail13Dined on 2/14/2014The food was excellent as usual...and our waitress was awesome'Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum, as always.MrsJayDined on 2/14/2014Great meal, loved every bite and every sip of wine. The service was fantastic as usual and we can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- Very RomanticFrankVIPDined on 2/13/2014Perhaps Vail's most romantic restaurant. Wonderful Italian food and old-world ambience. Direct drive without having to walk through town. Highest recommendation for a special occasion.Special Features:
- A MustDeconstructedSnickersVIPDined on 2/4/2014As always, a wonderful experience. Ti Amos is a must visit on any trip to Vail ValleySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2-4OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/4/2014I have dined here frequently and always had superb food and outstanding service. This particular occasion was not up to the usual standards of this restaurant. The service was very slow despite not having all tables occupied. My order was wrong and I had to wait for my correct food. The server offered grated Parmesan but then never came back to provide it. The veal I had was not as good as that I've had in the past. I will eat here again - no one can be perfect every time, but it was disappointing this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian FoodjaydeejayVIPDined on 2/1/2014One of our favorite restaurants in the Vail Valley. The portions are generous and the prices are reasonable. It is always crowded, so reservations are a must. We started with some delicious mussels. I had one of the house specialties which was chicken breast over angel hair pasta with a brandy cream sauce and strawberries. It sounds strange, but it is without a doubt one of the best pasta dishes that I have had. My husband had one of their other specialties which was chicken and sausage over linguini which was also very good. Our son at the gnocchi specialty which was light and very flavorful. Our server was attentive and very helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian Gem in a Ski TownTuumamoVIPDined on 1/31/2014We have dined here almost every time we have come to the Vail Valley for the past 6 years. The only year we didn't was because we could not get a reservation during a Spring Break week. One year we ate there twice within a week's time. The food and service is always excellent, and the prices are reasonable. Portions of the main courses are generous. Be sure to leave some room for dessert, even if you share with someone else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cozy atmosphere and welcoming mealsOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/27/2014Have never been disappointed when we enjoy dinner here. The ceilings are low and sometimes hearing one another can be a strain. But that's easy to overlook when all else is simply wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Such great Italian FoodShaunderDined on 1/23/2014A wonderful restaurant, They are eager to please and serve your entrees as you would like. A long time favoriteSpecial Features:
- Ti Amo's is my new AmoScottvonAvonDined on 1/14/2014When you first look at this place from the outside, you think your going to yet another strip mall start up place. Walking in is the first reality check as it the wood tones are warm, the lighting is just right and the staff are exceptional. The wine list is delicious with your server being able to help guide you. The food is really the best part of this place. Each item is absolutely stunning. I have gone a few times now, ordered something different each time and been amazed each time. Don't forget to try the daily made fettucini, it is divine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian Tucked Awaycartersm99Dined on 1/9/2014We have been to Ti Amo many time, and always enjoy it. Typical Italian fare, but the Italian Nachos are a must as a starter. We will be back.Special Features:
- Consistently Excellent!LocalmomDined on 1/4/2014Ti Amo has been our favorite restaurant for years! The food is always excellent and there is something for everyone. It is where we go for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best finds in the valleyCoopeVIPDined on 12/30/2013Make reservations - you will need them - and you will not be disappointed. Small in size but big on character, Ti Amo provides a local, family feel and is a welcome departure from the tourist traps in the village. It is a drive from most hotels and neighborhoods. Ti Amo is by no means inexpensive, but it's one of the better values in the valley. The wine list is reasonable in price and the staff is very knowledgeable about the unique wines available. The menu is diverse - on this night our server Chelsea recommended an excellent prosciutto bruschetta. Definitely different and we're glad that we tried it. The puttanesca and ravioli was delicious, as was the cannoli.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great NachosOutstandingVIPDined on 12/27/2013I had heard about the nachos but never tried them. They were on the top of my list.. They were excellent and I would order them again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overcooked ravioliOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/25/2013The only thing I may save is the soup and another entrance. But in the main dish, mine and my brothers I cant say a good opinion. My pasta was overcooked and the essence of the seafood in it was missing, the taste of the interior. My brothers ordered rissotto and I noticed from the beginning for how long it lasted to arrieve that the salsa was already made and rissotto might also as well and then overcooked all together.Special Features:
- The food is delicious! WeChrissyOKCDined on 12/24/2013The food is delicious! We look forward to eating at Ti Amo whenever we are in town. One of our favorite restaurants in the US!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IndianatroopMarleyDined on 12/23/2013Always a favorite stop whenever we are in beaver creek Colorado.great for kids and adults food is always greatSpecial Features:
- Excellent food and service.LilyDined on 12/13/2013You can be comfortable and carry on a conversation without saying "what did you say" every moment!Special Features:
- One of our favorites!WoodlanderVIPDined on 12/13/2013We always eat at Ti Amo when we are in the Vail Valley. Food is always great and Rose was a superb waitress! And an added enjoyment was the nostalgic Christmas music that they were playing in December (unlike a number of other restaurants in the valley). Generous portions and good wines at all price points - even $20 or less!Special Features:
- Too much salt in not do great pastaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2013My pasta and my daughter's dish were both very salty and we like salt. My sons Italian nachos were soggy and wet. The spinach calamari was the only thing that we truly enjoyed.
- Great Time!Mountaingirl1VIPDined on 10/5/2013This is a great restaurant for all occasions! Brought my parents here who were visiting from out of town and they loved it! The food was delicious and the service awesome!Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerJdubDined on 10/5/2013Went there this time for a birthday - the first time was for an anniversary. Food was excellent as usual and service was great. Whenever we are close we will go back to Ti Amo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Someone let the salt monster lose!AttitoddVIPDined on 10/3/2013We normally look forward to our trips to Vail and always spend an evening at TiAmo but this trip they were really off. We had three different pastas and all were so salty they were nearly inedible. Either the chef was out on Thursday or they have a new chef. So sad it didn't live up to our previous visits.
- Always great foodWoodlanderVIPDined on 9/19/2013The food at Ti Amo is always excellent and reasonably priced. The only minor complaint was being seated in the major traffic pattern of the restaurant and being constantly bumped by patrons and servers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good!saraDined on 9/8/2013my parents were visiting me and I took them to Ti Amo. They loved it. I had Veal Marsala, mom had Grilled Romaine and Eggplant App, and dad had some kind of sausage pasta. Everyone was very happy. Thank you for a great dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.