Ristorante Ti Amo
40928 Hwy 6 & 24
Bldg B # A
Vail, CO 81620Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Ristorante Ti Amo
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://tiamovail.com/
- Phone: 9708458153
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Saturday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Fernando Ocampo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Contact us for information about catering.
A word from Ristorante Ti Amo
Established in 1995, located in Eagle-Vail halfway between Vail and Beaver. Featuring authentic northern Italian cuisine, served in an atmosphere reminiscent of little Ilaly. The dress code is casual however the fare is anything but. Featuring dishes such as Pasta Fritta, Insalata Griglia, Petti di Pollo alle Fragole, and Risotto Pescatore. Recognized by locals and visitors alike as one of the best restaurants in the valley. A must during your visit.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Ristorante Ti Amo - Best Restaurants in Vail ›
Ristorante Ti Amo reviews from OpenTable diners
80 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (61)romantic (27)fit for foodies (25)special occasion (25)notable wine list (20)good for groups (18)kid-friendly (10)great for lunch (5)hot spot (5)late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Good ItalianDavidVIPDined on 10/16/2014Enjoyed our visit. The Gnochi and Lasagna were excellent.Special Features:
- Ti Amo is sooo comfortableWildridgeDined on 10/1/2014We love to go to Ti Amo. It is always a warm, friendly, welcoming experience. Its a small restaurant with a great menu; and the food is always prepared wonderfully, with great sauces and wonderful ingredients. We go to Ti Amo frequently and always love the dinner. The night that we went to Ti Amo, they had a selected wine list, priced at $20 per bottle. This is a great idea; thank you Ti Amo for doing this. In the Vail Valley where most restaurant gouge patrons with their wine prices, I'm so glad to see Ti Amo bring some sanity to enjoying wine.Special Features:
- The Best Italian in Eagle CountyWoodlanderVIPDined on 10/1/2014This is another of our regular stops when we're in Eagle County. The atmosphere is warm and cozy and the food is always delicious! Our favorites are the Messicani Vitello and Scalappine di Pollo. They have a nice selection of wines for $20 as well as a great selection of more expensive wines.Special Features:
- Jason was awsomeOleJDDined on 9/29/2014When ever dinning here, make sure Jason is your waiter. Awesome service and recommendations. Very knowledgeable and kind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceMarkVIPDined on 9/26/2014The food and service were excellent. It is surprising the modest prices vs. the excellent quality we received. The waitress (I cannot recall her name) was one of the best I ever experienced. She truly went the extra mile and made the evening great. She even spoke great Spanish! It was a great way to celebrate our anniversary.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/5/2014Busy night, lots of local diners, good food, good service, very reasonably priced. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014This restaurant is truly a find, great atmosphere and service. The location is off the beaten path, well worth checking out for a romantic evening out. Had a wonderful cocktail and wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/1/2014A great value. an old style neighborhood tratoria.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/31/2014What a great find. A friend mentioned it in passing. We were going to be in Vail and decided to give it a try. Everything from appetizers, to salads, to entrees to deserts was tremendous. The wine list is far above average for a smaller restaurant. A really great choice of Italian reds and whites and any other type of wine you might be looking for. As with the variety of the wine selection, the entree choices were also everything you could probably want. All four of us had a different veal dish. All really good. Don't be concerned about the location in a strip mall. The ambiance was wonderful as well. Our server (whose name I, unfortunately , cannot recall) was friendly and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IT'S WHAT'S INSIDE THAT COUNTSnvelopDined on 8/30/2014WHAT A PLEASANT SURPRISE. ARRIVED EARLY TO PARTIALLY EMPTY LOT AND STRIP MALL EXTERIOR, BUT ONCE INSIDE THE SERVICE WAS SUPER FRIENDLY, ALLOWING US TO SET OUR OWN PACE FOR THE EVENING. GREAT MENU AND DELICIOUS FOOD.Special Features:
- EasyoneDined on 8/25/2014Food was over coked and dry. Could not really eat it. I am a frequent diner here and this was an unusual experience.
- Very good dining experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/24/2014The food is always consistent and the service was very good also. Brought our out of town friends and it was a very enjoyable evening! We will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2014The food and service were outstanding! We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner and would highly recommend Ristorante Ti Amo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- rambodogDined on 8/16/2014Very nice Google's wonderful waitress a bit noisy well runSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really enjoyed our mealOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/16/2014We live locally and hadn't been to TiAmo in years. We really enjoyed our dinner and we will return!Special Features:
- Awesome foodSnowboarderDined on 8/9/2014I came here with my parents when they wanted Italian. They had already eaten at Ticino in Avon so I was ready to show them somethig better. The food definitely delivered. I had the chicken with strawberries and was very happy with how good it was. Only drawbacks on this trip: there was a shrimp tail in my dish, didn't bother me and didn't mention it because I didn't want my parents to see that, but that could have been bad if it had been someone with an allergy; pretty loud dining room; for some reason there was a glass of water on the top of the booth throughout our dinner. Small details, but nothing to keep us from coming back for some more awesome food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic/creative ItalaianOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/7/2014This was one of the best Italian restaurants I have been to and my parents are from Italy. I thought the menu was very creative and I literally had a tough time deciding because it all looked outstanding! Well done!!Special Features:
- Old-school Italian restaurantCindyKDined on 8/1/2014A local favorite featuring authentic Northern Italian recipes in a cozy atmosphere. Make a reservation, or be prepared to wait. It's that good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Gem!RJTuckedInDined on 7/23/2014My parents took me to Ti Amo while I was visiting from Chicago. While the building is unremarkable from the outside, it is warm, dark, and cozy on the inside, with wood decor and ambiance that could hail from any old school Italian restaurant in Chi-town. The food is delicious, with a gluten free menu and/or GF pasta subbed in any dish. We arrived at 6:30 and by 7:30 the place was packed - on a Wednesday! Clearly a local favorite. It did get noisy, suggest an early start for a quieter dine. Food and wine, delicious. An unexpected, delightful find.Special Features:
- WiedseatsDined on 7/18/2014Good casual place with not too fancy Italian food. Family restuarantSpecial Features:
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/15/2014I really like Ti Amo because of the fast service and great food. Dinners that take 2 1/2 hours plus are not for me. Excellent food and great selection.Special Features:
- Wonderful!!LilliDined on 7/5/2014Our group of four had an excellent experience at your restaurant!! We thoroughly enjoyed our wine and food selections!! The atmosphere was fun and friendly!! I have no complaints at all and really look forward to my next opportunity to dine at your restaurant! Thank you very much!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placecumomDined on 7/5/2014Excellent food and service! I've been eating here for years and the quality of the food and service is the same as the day they opened. Make a reservation to ensure a table, a very popular restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian food in the ValleyPianoProDined on 7/4/2014Great food! Variety is excellent. Go Friday for the Osso Buco!Special Features:
- Nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/4/2014We eat at Ti Amo every July 4 weekend and always have a good meal. The menu has a wide selection of items, and the service is excellent. We will be back next year!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent High Quality FoodEllenVIPDined on 6/28/2014This is the 4th time I have been to Ti Amo, and the food remains to be consistently good. It is in a strip mall, but the food could be found in any quality restaurant in Vail Village.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful MealNancyVIPDined on 6/24/2014We stopped by Ti Amo to celebrate our anniversary and my husband's birthday. Our appetizers and meals were delicious. The best meal we've both had in a long time. I am gluten free, and there was a good selection of gluten free items. We were each given a glass of champagne to celebrate, which was very thoughtful of the owner. This is a great find. You won't be disappointed. We highly recommend Ti Amo!Special Features:
- The following 242 reviews are from the Ristorante Ti Amo reviews archive.
- Don't judge. Treat all like Kings!RichredneckDined on 6/21/2014We arrived 5 minutes before our reservation and waited 20 minutes for them to set up our table. There were a number of open tables that were clearly visible. Once seated, drink orders were taken quickly but we were treated as second class. We were never told about any specials, I heard other tables being told about them. They were receptive to specific requests for dinner options. The food was very good. Overall the restaurant was nice, though a little noisy since it is very small. Our waiter needs to treat customers as they are all millionaires, not just the ones who look rich. You cannot judge a book by its cover!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ti AmocleanplateclubDined on 6/6/2014First time did Open Table reservations and it was so easy!! Look forward to using it again when dining out! Ti Amo encouraged us to use it as well when we asked more about Open Table when we went to dinner. Great night out with family and delicious food!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/17/2014Another great dinner at Ti Amo. Consistent and always a good option when looking to go out for dinner.Special Features:
- Predictably goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/28/2014Ti Amo always pleases. We took out of town guests and the were very happy with the food and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday DinnerchaosgasketDined on 3/28/2014We found out about this restaurant by asking a local for a place they would recommend for a birthday dinner and this was the first place they named. I did a little research and was a bit concerned about some of the reviews that mentioned hit-or-miss service but we ended up really enjoying our dinner, and the service was excellent. From the outside, the restaurant looks like any eatery in a strip mall but the inside is warmly decorated with dark wood and vintage pictures of Italy. Our server was terrifically attentive without being overbearing and they made the evening go smoothly. The food itself was fantastic. We had an appetizer, a salad, entrees and dessert, and they were all terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/26/2014We went to Ti Amo after a great day of skiing in late March and found the food and atmosphere to be a perfect end to a great day. Our family tends to share entrees and each of us tried 4 different pasta/risotto dishes to share, and each one was a hit in a different way. We would definitely recommend the risotto and the gnocchi. The interior atmoshere is cozy and inviting, and much nicer than the strip mall location may indicate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Ti AmowendyDined on 3/26/2014Great food, reasonable price. We go every time we're in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemRoz0426VIPDined on 3/24/2014We always enjoy dining at Ti Amo when we visit Beaver Creek...summer or winter. They accomodate our large family of 10 and everyone always enjoys what they order. We especially like the mushroom/polenta appetizer, the grilled artichoke and the grilled romaine salad. Seafood pasta, chicken asparagus pasta are always excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ti Amos provides spectacularStewDined on 3/21/2014Ti Amos provides spectacular food for a reasonable price. Everything is made in house, which makes it very special. So many restaurants do not provide good quality food, Ti Amos is not one of them. I will go back time and time again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great eveningSpencerDined on 3/17/2014Group of 5 - 2 visiting from Atlanta 3 who have recently purchased property in Avon ( originally from the UK) - first time at this restaurant - will not be our last. The food was outstanding - we had five different dishes from the extensive menu - chose a bottle of Italian Valpolicella which was also excellent . Our waitress was very bubbly, made great suggestions and was very attentive. The whole experience was very good - we will definitely be returning and telling all our friends who visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the driveJamesDined on 3/15/2014This restaurant is located in an unlikely sonewhat industrial appearing strip of stores but is delightful once you are inside and you can forget what the surroundings are like. It's 10 minutes from Vail and about the same from Beaver Creek but us worth going to and not as pricey as similar quality restaurants in the ski villages.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best Italian food I haveLoriVIPDined on 3/14/2014The best Italian food I have had in Colorado. Was as good as the North End of Boston.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, great atmosphere,FattyMcWelshDined on 3/13/2014Great food, great atmosphere, and won't break the bank. Don't be fooled by the location, which seems odd at first glance, this a great restaurant hidden in Eagle-Vail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.