120 Park Ln Ste A
Kirkland, WA 98033-3717Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.ristoranteparadiso.com/
- Phone: 4258898601x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 2:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Fabrizio Loi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a semi-private dining area.
- Private Party Contact: Kristi 4258898601x
A word from Ristorante Paradiso
Chef Owner, Fabrizio Loi is from the village of Triei on the island of Sardinia, Italy. In 1978, Fabrizio was accepted to Italy’s national culinary college, the Instituto Professionale Alberghiero, where he completed an intensive three year certification program in all aspects of restaurant management and operations, graduating with honors in 1980. Here in America he has created his special versions of traditional Italian recipes for your dining pleasure.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Ristorante Paradiso - Best Restaurants in Kirkland ›
Ristorante Paradiso reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (19)romantic (13)special occasion (12)fit for foodies (11)notable wine list (9)great for outdoor dining (7)great for lunch (4)good for groups (4)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Bread is AMAZING!LovetodineoutDined on 9/15/2014While the food & service are great, the real star is Paradiso's bread - right out-of-the-oven hot & homemade - it's enough to make you return again & again. Seriously though, while the bread is fantastic, over the years we've never experienced a bad meal which is why we dine there and bring out of town guests. It's a gem on the cutest street in Kirkland. Oh, and try the Limoncello - delizioso!!Special Features:
- Great Food but Very NoisyjdputschDined on 9/13/2014At Ristorante Paradiso our party of 6 experienced great food and pretty good service. The major downside was the noise level. It was too loud to hear the server describe the specials of the day, it was too loud to hear our dining companions. Some of us will return for the food, others will likely not return simply because of the noise level.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with FriendsmeganselVIPDined on 9/12/2014I made dinner reservations for my husband and I and our friends to meet here for dinner. We were late getting seated ("we had a lot of walk-ins"). Our water person told us that she couldn't take our wine order because "I don't know wines and if I took your order, I'd probably bring you the wrong wine." The food was good but not enough to offset the impression of the hostess/bus person. Too bad.
- Lunch reviewKirklandnaplesVIPDined on 8/12/2014Our lunch was absolutely delicious and our service excellent! We have been going to this restaurant for years, but we had a friend in from town (first visit) and I knew this would be the perfect late lunch/early dinner place and then we could just relax for the rest of the afternoon...and it worked! My friend mentioned the meal several times - it was one of her favorites!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian Spot in KirklandPuKuDined on 7/29/2014We visited Ristorante Paradiso during a recent trip to Kirkland. We arrived exactly on time for our reservation and were seated immediately. It was a Tuesday evening, so the restaurant was quiet. We ordered an appetizer, two entrees, and a bottle of wine. From the first juicy mussels we extracted from their shells, we knew we had made a wise decision in coming here. The real treats were the entrees--my wife ordered the special, Dover sole on a bed of penne, while I had the vitello scampi off the regular menu. We were in raptures from the first bite. The service matched the quality of the cuisine--a special shout-out to our server, Robert. Highly recommended for anyone dining in Kirkland.Special Features:
- Great Food Grumpy ServerTheBestCriticDined on 7/22/2014We will definitely be back; but hopefully the server will be having a better day.Special Features:
- EMOFFETDined on 7/19/2014This was our second visit and as before we were very pleased with the service and the food. We will continue to return to this place from time to time with our guests.Special Features:
- les31Dined on 7/14/2014Food and service were good. Miserable parking situation.Special Features:
- Great Italian Food & AmbianceLuv4foodDined on 7/6/2014One of our favorite Italian restaurants in the greater Seattle area. Order off the menu or made to order…all is fresh and very good. Tucked away in a nice area of Kirkland that buzzes with activity during the day and night…close walk to the water if that strikes your fancy after dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always wonderfuldamandoliDined on 6/20/2014Thank you for the great evening! We had cousins from out of town and they enjoyed themselves! They especially loved the bread and calimari! Wow....never disappointing in any aspect of the business!!Special Features:
- Lovely ambianceSuesreviewDined on 5/27/2014Great Italian food, service and ambiance. Romantic, quiet and personal. Lovely!Special Features:
- The following 73 reviews are from the Ristorante Paradiso reviews archive.
- Excellent food and serviceSammamish4Dined on 5/11/2014We went here for Mother's Day. The food was excellent and we all agreed that it was our new favorite Italian restaurant on the eastside. The staff was very attentive. The only negative is parking can be hard to find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/11/2014Excellent food and lively ambiance on a charming lane in KirklandSpecial Features:
- Pretty averagelanguedouestDined on 5/11/2014Nice place- good decor & ambience, and the waitress was delightful. However, pretty steep prices for pretty ordinary cuisine. The Carpaccio appetizer was nothing special, and the Bresaola, etc. appetizer remained mostly untouched on the table. My wife wasn't the least impressed with the Saltinbocca, and my pork tenderloin medallions were almost tasteless- yet another disappointing Marsala. The chef should take a trip to a 4B's diner to taste a great tomato soup- this one was a barely disguised can of Progresso. The only thing memorable about this place was the size of the bill.
- Great FindDACCDined on 5/11/2014The FETTUCCINE AL GORGONZOLA was very good, the FARFALLINE AL SALMONE was to much smoke taste or a strong bacon taste, the CANNELLONI GRATINATI was very good. Good choice of wines as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CookieDined on 5/10/2014The food is always so delicious and the service is excellent. Love the atmosphereSpecial Features:
- Excellent All AroundsimbaVIPDined on 5/3/2014Enjoyed 4 courses-every course was well prepared, attractive, & very tasty. Service was with a genuine smile which was maintained throughout the dinner. Only suggestion would be more comfortable chairs; our dinner was three hours in length and the chairs became more and more uncomfortable as the evening progressed--I suppose this is a small price to pay for such good food!Special Features:
- Great FoodMasaMDined on 4/30/2014Although we live in Bellevue downtown, we have been commuting to Paradiso for Italian for years and food is always great. Our favorite are Caprese, Linguine tuttto Mare, Farfalline al Salmone, and Vitello Scampi.Special Features:
- Italian gem in KirklandGonzoDined on 4/28/2014Good, solid, Italian fare. This small grm in the heart of Kirkland serves traditional Italian fishes "done right". Prices are reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good servicemagwalkerDined on 4/26/2014We have had many recommendations to this place---I then did see some reviews on other sites and the negatives were an unfair review of our experience. Everyone was prompt with all service, making recommendations and very attentive. The crowd was a mix from prom night to 80 year olds and everyone in between. The bar pour was generous, the bread divine and the cannelloni just what I had hoped for--very tender. Everything came out hot. An enjoyable evening by our group of 4.Special Features:
- BongoDined on 4/16/2014Have had several great lunches here. It can be a little noisy if the restaurant is full.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tasty food and good serviceFrequentDinerVIPDined on 4/13/2014We have not been to this restaurant before and was very pleased with the food experience and service. We will be back again for sure. The only glitch: We made our reservation via Open Table and was seated immediately upon arrival after the receptionist confirmed our reservation. The next day we got a notice from Open Table that the restaurant claimed us a no show. It took a couple of phone calls to resolve the confusion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Unpleasant Experiencecap1Dined on 4/13/2014Made a reservation for lunch at 3 PM as part of the Seattle Restaurant week promotion. Arrived at 3 PM and told waiter, Jack, that I had a reservation. When I requested the lunch menu he declined to furnish it and gave us the dinner menu instead. He said we were not entitled to the lunch menu. I objected and insisted he speak to his superior and gave him a copy of my lunch confirmation printout e mail that you sent me. I am not a new customer and disturbed that I had this experience. You website said that that lunch hours are between 11 AM and 3 PM. We were there at 3 PM and Jack should not have acted the way he did.
- You can always count on Fabrizio!!damandoliDined on 4/9/2014We have lived here for over 20ys and frequent the restaurant. It has always been excellent! The food is superb, the staff engaging and the ambiance is fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kirkland gem1reliablefriendVIPDined on 4/8/2014as i live in kirkland, i've been in and out of paradiso for many years..Special Features:
- Not pretentious, just excellentpufferooVIPDined on 3/21/2014The menu, for the most part, has the expected items for a neighborhood Italian restaurant. But the ingredients and preparation are absolutely first-rate, really one of the best places for an excellent, comfortable meal on the Eastside. The seafood and pasta, in particular, are spectacularly good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chicken vs PorkcycleguyDined on 3/16/2014My wife absolutely loved her chicken limone dish. I ordered the dine Seattle special. The salad had meat that was so chewy it ended up in the butter wrapper. And the Pork Marsala was not very good. The tiramisu was enjoyable.
- very good mealbecky22Dined on 3/15/2014Aside from some delays getting seated, we had a great meal here. The special fish of the day was halibut and it was fantastic. Their bread rolls are incredibly good too, even for a mostly non-bread eater.Special Features:
- Ristorante Paridiso is GreatJimmyKirklandDined on 3/13/2014Got the pre fixe special, and all was great. We both had the linguine as a min dish, which was excellent. The chocolate decadence dessert was outstanding. Good service, good wine, great food.Special Features:
- Ristorante ParadisoRoseDined on 3/10/2014Food is good and the service is good too. I well return again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceMTeeNestRDined on 3/8/2014You can't go wrong with Ristorante Paradiso. Always great food, friendly and attentive service. An excellent value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for a Reunion with a FriendStrangerToTheGroundDined on 3/2/2014White tablecloth but informal & friendly with attentive service. Linguini di Mare was recommended with the white wine base rather than the Marinara: it was served perfectly al dente with a few small scallops, a bite or two of fish, prawns, baby clams and a great abundance of mussels. Though mussels are my least preferred shellfish, it was quite good and left-over broth worth soaking up with bread. My friend was very happy with his cannelloni and both salads were all we desired. We came early, 4:30pm on a Sunday, for conversation. By 6:30 the place was full but normal conversation still possible. We overstayed our welcome by a bit but were never made to feel that way; I was conscious only, perhaps, of a slight improvement in service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Little RestaurantKirklandWinoDined on 2/22/2014This place has been a staple in downtown Kirkland for 20+ years. It has the ambiance of a small local neighborhood restaurant like one finds in Montlake or Madrona. A gem in the dining wasteland of Park Lane. We had reservations at 6:15 on a Saturday night, and the place was already full, with folks waiting at the hostess stand. Make reservations on the weekend! The food, as usual, was fresh, beautifully prepared, and delicious. Our only disappointment was that they were already out of one of their specials; something we learned only after we had finished our appetizers. The service was good but a little hurried due, we presumed, to the full house. The wine list, always important to me, was very good for a small restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Sure What Else I Can Say!FoodiesDined on 2/21/2014Compliments to the CHEF! Everything was absolutely delicious, from the appetizers, entrees to desserts!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mamamia! Molto bene!RayofSunshineDined on 2/20/2014What a great find. So good I ate there twice this week! Food was filled with flavors and wholesome. Proportions plenty. Service was friendly, attentive and relaxing. Great Italian wine list in addition to local. Prices very reasonable. I think I may just dream about that veal shank served on parmesan rissotto....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ExperienceScottDined on 2/15/2014The food was phenomenal, the ambiance was great, and my wife and daughter agree that our waiter was one of the best we've ever had...anywhere! Thanks for a wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Wonderful Italian FoodChefKati1Dined on 2/14/2014Both entrees were sensational and particularly the marinara sauce. Many restaurants overdo the sauce with heavy spices and Ristorante Paradiso knows how to do it right. Their homemade bread is divine--like pillows of heaven. We are vegetarians and they were very accommodating on Valentine's Day as they only a set menu. I tasted a few red wines to see which one I liked and then decided on a Chianti. Too bad the waiter didn't tell me the price and we were shocked and not too happy with the $12 price for just one glass!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good italian foodRedmondYoungCoupleDined on 1/4/2014Nice restaurant with tasty food and a nice, romantic ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wine listgmondinDined on 12/31/2013I think the wine list WAS outdated as I selected 2 wines that they did not have.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice variety on the menu;dmw1Dined on 12/18/2013Nice variety on the menu; great seafood and pasta as well as regular Italian veal and chicken dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.