Ristorante Lo Stella
1135 Bannock St
Denver, CO 80204Neighborhood:
Downtown / LoDo
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Ristorante Lo Stella
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.lostelladenver.com/
- Phone: (303) 825-1995
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Tue-Sun 11am-4pm
Dinner Tue-Sun 4pm-10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Contemporary American, Tapas / Small Plates
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Ristorante Lo Stella
Here at Ristorante Lo Stella, we believe that the journey is as important as the end result. We have partnered with a local farm to ensure that we always get the freshest products, treated with respect. Casual elegance, sophisticated bar program and gracious service all partner with the cuisine to create a memorable dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ristorante Lo Stella reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (5)fit for foodies (3)great for lunch (3)good for groups (3)romantic (2)special occasion (2)great for outdoor dining (1)vibrant bar scene (1)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)notable wine list (1)late-night find (0)hot spot (0)Show More
- Italian SatisfactionRobertFVIPDined on 11/21/2014Denver has lots of neighborhood Italian restaurants, but none with the sort of quality, hand-crafted food I've found in other cities. Finally the wait is over! The depth of flavor at this restaurant is amazing. Certainly the finest Italian food in Denver. Not to be missed. I'm going to be a regular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOT SO GREATfoodloverDined on 11/15/2014My husbands steak was under cooked and tasteless very poor steak for the price we paid. The side dishes that were to come with other meals at our table did not come until we asked for them We had to request tea and water refills. The food was OK. Service should have been better. The ambiance was good the wine was wonderful. I would recommend this restaurant with the warning of the above problems. Hopefully they will figure out how to cook a steak and give better service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian I've found in Denver.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/14/2014Took a friend from out of town here for her birthday. Everything was phenomenal. We tried a little of everything but the fish ravioli and spaghetti pesto were the best. Give this place a try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ristorante Lo StellaLLovelaceDined on 11/4/2014This is a great addition to the Denver food scene. Though a new restaurant, the owner and his family have been in the restaurant business for 150 years. The food is the draw here. Excellent. Looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:
- The following 3 reviews are from the Ristorante Lo Stella reviews archive.