15608 Woodinville-Duvall Place
Woodinville, WA 98072Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.italianissimoristorante.com/
- Phone: 4254856888
- Hours of Operation:
LUNCH: Mon-Fri: 11a-4pm
DINNER: Sunday: 5-10pm, Mon-Thurs: 4-10pm, Friday: 4-10pm, Saturday: 5-10pm
HAPPY HOUR: Mon-Fri: 4-6:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Kent Betts
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Italianissimo offers full-service catering with menus customized to each event. Can work in price-per-head format.
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact the restaurant for more details.
- Private Party Contact: Mark Day 4254856888
- Entertainment: Live guitar every Saturday and Sunday from 7pm-9pm
- Special Events: Most Wednesdays we host a different winery (or vineyard, brewery or distillery) at "Wine Wednesday." We also offer BEER v WINE dinners, winemaker dinners and COOKING101 classes.
For your special event we can accommodate up to 12 in our wine cellar, 24 in our private dining room 60 in each of our larger dining rooms.
A word from Ristorante Italianissimo
Italianissimo is a family owned and operated restaurant in Woodinville offering fine Northern Italian fare. Owner/Chef Kent Betts jokes about our location being "a pitching wedge away" from the Wine Warehouse District. When we aren't serving up delicious housemade pasta, hand picked meats and produce, and our fun new bar menu to the locals and wine-goers of Woodinville, you can find us catering at wineries, in homes, and at corporate events. Our scratch kitchen and scratch bar guarantee you're getting the freshest, highest-quality ingredients. We take pride in our customers, our employees, our family, and our community. We have an extensive wine cellar, a private dining room, an outdoor patio, a great cocktail lounge, weekly wine tastings, and many on and off site event capabilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Ristorante Italianissimo - Best Restaurants in Woodinville ›
Ristorante Italianissimo reviews from OpenTable diners
99 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (69)special occasion (54)fit for foodies (47)romantic (39)notable wine list (38)good for groups (33)kid-friendly (13)great for lunch (13)vibrant bar scene (10)late-night find (7)great for brunch (5)hot spot (5)great for outdoor dining (4)Show More
- Very NiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/19/2014Went here with my wife, daughter and her husband. We had a variety of meats and pastas, all done perfectly and creatively (although not over the top). Excellent service....friendly, informative, there when you need them. Portions are good too. Very nice somewhat formal setting, although people dressed in everything....typical Seattle.Special Features:
- Thoroughly enjoyableKateyDined on 10/11/2014Based on reviews, we decided to go and were very happy that we did. We were seated quickly and our waitress was knowledgeable about the food and specials. The food was quite good and we will return if we are in Woodinville again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a special occasionDucksDined on 10/8/2014Our group of 8 had not seen each other for a long time, Italianissimo was able to put us in a private dinning room where we could catch up on our lives without disturbing other people. The meal was great, as always and the service was excellent!Special Features:
- ExcellentROSIEKARDined on 10/6/2014Great dinner as usual and enjoyed the remaining the next daySpecial Features:
- Molto Buono!italianladyDined on 10/4/2014This was the first time we dined at Italianissimo. It had been recommended by many that we had to try it and we are so glad we did. The place was hopping busy, the service was wonderful. I am full blooded Italian, and I found the food to be very authentic......keeping in mind that there are many different ways to prepare any Italian dish, depending on the area the recipe is derived. The menu was extensive and I will have to go back often to get through the whole thing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go!bigfintunaDined on 10/3/2014Italianissimo is a delightful gem in Woodiniville. The food to the service and ambiance everything is topnotch.Special Features:
- great "homemade" pastacommonsenseDined on 10/3/2014Best spinach salad in the Seattle area, and the pasta in the lasagna is so light you barely know it is thereSpecial Features:
- Food lacked flavorEmintherainDined on 10/2/2014The food was not great. But the service and atmosphere were. And bartender was coolSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistenly good foodnyvisitorVIPDined on 10/1/2014Went for a casual business dinner and the food and service were consistently good. We had a new waitress, to us, and she was professional and friendly. We all had different meals from start to finish; one of the party was on a diet and he was able to order a tasty healthy meal with ease. We have come here for years because the food is consistently good and the staff are all friendly. They have a set menu that hasn't changed in years but offer specials if you want to mix it up.Special Features:
- Wonderful Italian foodOldJetJockDined on 9/28/2014Our extended family enjoyed a wonderful evening at this restaurant while we celebrated two birthdays. The food was excellent and the wine list was extensive with a variety of choices with a reasonable range of prices. The service was outstanding without being intrusive. I highly recommend you give this eatery a try if you are looking for a good place to enjoy a great evening.Special Features:
- Supersize Portions Service SlowOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/25/2014The food was good, not great, the ambiance really nice. Huge portions that are great to take home if you actually live in the area but not on a vacation. Service was really really slow and the restaurant was only half full. Prices are okay but on our next trip to the area we will give this one a bye.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/25/2014Always a good choice; consistent quality and handy location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerspecialdinnerDined on 9/23/2014This was our first time at this restaurant. Great wine list, and the food was delicious. It was our anniversary, and the waitress ended up picking up the tab for our desserts. Yes I would go back again.Special Features:
- on this Saturday nightgdt1VIPDined on 9/20/2014Very noisy or energetic as Open Table says...food was very good. I would have preferred past instead of mashed potaroes for my veal side dish.....all else was just fineSpecial Features:
- Ristorante ItalianissimoSteveDined on 9/20/2014Overall a very good experience. Service was a little slow but a minor knit pick. Food was excellent. I was disappointed that I indicated on the reservation that we were celebrating my wife's birthday yet ino mention was made of it to us by the restaurant nor was anything done for my wife. I would recommend the restaurant based on it great food but we have had better service and dining experiences recentlySpecial Features:
- Great food, service not so muchXboxMeisterDined on 9/19/2014My wife and I have eaten at Ristorante Italianissimo several times over the last couple of years. The food is generally always good. We love the pasta with gorgonzola and Italian ham sauce. It is also very nice that they offer gluten-free pasta (which my wife needs). On this visit, I created a reservation with OpenTable and made the request that we get a booth. They don't have a lot of them but they are more comfortable and the noise level of surrounding diners is far less than if you sit at one of the tables. When we arrived the man at the front desk (appeared to possibly be the manager) looked at our reservation and said "we don't have a booth and have to put you at a table if that is acceptable". No offer to wait or even sorry.Special Features:
- Perfect every timeFoodfanDined on 9/19/2014We've been here a half dozen times or so, and it has always been a great experience. There is a perfect balance of new menu items and old favorites. In addition to the expected list of Italian wines, the list includes many familiar WA wines. We never have a problem finding a good bottle. Exceptional staff. Do yourself a favor and make the trek out there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentPastaloverVIPDined on 9/13/2014Although it does not look like much from the exterior, this place is great! I have eaten Italian food in every major city, and this was as good or better. The menu is extensive, the service attentive, the portions plentiful. If I lived in this area, I would be here weekly!Special Features:
- Quiet night with great Italian foodvseanclarkDined on 9/6/2014What a relaxing evening. From the moment we walked in, we felt stresses dip to lowest level in some time. It feels very home-like at Ristorante Italianissimo. Tables are somewhat close, but the noise level was surprisingly low which I loved. Joan was our waiter and was a good guide to the menu and suggested some winners since it was our first time there. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommenddelores204Dined on 9/5/2014Not a drop in restaurant, you need to book a table as this is a favorite spot for many.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good mealGoldie717Dined on 9/5/2014Came here for anniversary dinner. We both started with the soup of the day, a shrimp bisque. VERY yummy, get that if they have it on menu. Bread comes to the table to and they have olive oil to dip it in. My husband asked for butter, they brought him some. I had a filet with red wine sauce and it was AWESOME. It's risky getting a steak at an Italian restaurant but it was a good gamble here. Great quality, very tender, comes with mashed potatoes and veggies. A good deal for $38. My husband had the lasagna. It was sadly very "meh". It has 7 thin pasta layers and that is the problem... it's a lot of pasta with not a lot of filling. Would not get that again. Peachitini's drink is good. Will return.Special Features:
- excellent foodchrisvanDined on 8/31/2014My wife and I eat here every couple of months and the food is always fantastic! We've never had a bad meal here, the service is good and there are always a few really interesting specialsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A tryly excellent mealeatsalotDined on 8/31/2014Fairly nondescript building opens to an amazing meal. Great salads, delicious fresh, homemade pasta, nice wine list and port selection and excellent service all made this a truly special anniversary meal. This is an excellent place that will be visited again.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerJulieGDined on 8/28/2014This was an excellent choice to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We went on a week night. The restaurant is relatively quite which makes for a nice atmosphere. The food is always excellent and the prices are great--I could almost make a meal out of the bread. Our server was also excellent--she gave us just enough attention--but not too much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasure!!DASHDined on 8/23/2014I have been going to Italianissimo for many years and they just keep getting better and better! The gluten-free additions to their menu and the fact that they will craft a custom dish for you is too good to be true. Kent, Mark, Marie and Angela do a great job of keeping the whole place running smoothly and they always take the time to visit with you to see if there is anything they can do to make your meal more enjoyable. Italianissimo is the BEST!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014We were celebrating our 30th anniversary with tickets to Earth Wind and Fire at Chateau St. Michelle winery. This was close by the food was excellent as was the service. We did not have a lot of time, we were served quick but never did it feel rushed.Special Features:
- Fantastic dinner!JoleneDined on 8/22/2014Cant wait to go back! House made sausage is the BEST!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great King SalmoncommonsenseDined on 8/18/2014Their spinach salad is one of the best I have had on the Eastside.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out of the way gemDateNightsDined on 8/16/2014Ristorante Italianissimo is a bit out of the way for us, but has a neighborhood feel to it. Essentially located in a business parking lot it is not a place to look for a view. Inside the atmosphere is warm and family friendly, with tables set close together. We felt comfortable and enjoyed our time there. I ordered the king salmon special that evening and it was not only a bargain, but excellently prepared and presented. My husband order a pasta meal that was not quite what he expected. Though I'm not sure what exactly he was expecting, but that and the bread and desserts not being memorable is the reason 4 out of 5 stars were awarded towards the food. My meal and the suggested wine selection by our attentive server were perfection.Special Features:
- YearsDawnthemomDined on 8/16/2014We've been going here for years! Probably twice a month! We always have great food and service. And... The bartender really knows how to make great cocktails.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great hidden Italian placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Very nice staff and great food. Unfortunately, we only found out later which dishes were with house made pasta. We'll have to go back and try those.Special Features:
- Delicious!AKDragonflyDined on 8/14/2014I was referred to this restaurant by my manicurist - so we decided to try it out that night. We got there right at opening so it was pretty quiet, but started to fill up fairly quickly. It's beautiful inside, clean - the wait staff were excellent - and the food was so so delicious! We learned they have a "meatball Monday", and a "sausage Friday" - made in-house. Judging by our meal, we'll definitely have to come back on a Monday and a Friday to check out the meatballs and homemade sausage!Special Features:
- Not so fine diningQueenieDined on 8/9/2014Presents as fine dining unfortunately, it's just not. The staff are nice enough; not savvy when it comes to wine and only offer meatballs/sausage 2 nights a week....in an ITALIAN restaurant! The menu is large and lacks focus! Northern or southern Italian? We were lucky enough to have "leftover" sausage from the night before which was the only good thing we ate. The smoked salmon is actually lox, spicy prawns were over spiced and overcooked. Salad, wine and pizza were any diner USA worthy. server kept mumbling to herself and then walking off without taking drink order. Woodinville has some good restaurants...this one just isn't in that group. I'm unsatisfied with the meal, the wine and am well over $100 lighter.
- A favoritewhrootDined on 8/2/2014My wife and I have been to Italianissimo on several occasions over the years and have always been pleased. I've also been there with a friend - one of our favorites. Invariably, we take food home for next day's lunch or dinner. I look forward to another visit in the near future.Special Features:
- Queenie LikieRentonDinerDined on 8/1/2014Great place to enjoy an authentic Italian dinner after wine tasting in Woodinville. Highly recommended. The waitress who served us on this particular occasion should get a 10 star rating if you had one.Special Features:
- Unbelievable!!firefighterDined on 7/31/2014Ristorante Italianissimo is truly a gem. We've been coming here for years and have our favorites, but decided to try something new this time. The food did not disappoint. The daily special was a shrimp ravioli with lemon sauce that was absolutely to die for! The others at the table got a taste and then kept asking for more from my plate. It was simply delicious. I'm glad the waitress suggested trying it, instead of my usual, like she said, "you can get the shrimp gamberi anytime, this is a special." Homemade pasta too, oooh-lala. The other special was wild caught salmon and it was also delicious. You can't go wrong here folks!Special Features:
- Mama MiaGourmandVIPDined on 7/22/2014The food was inedible. The minestrone was buillion with veggies thrown in, the chopped salad was soggy, the fettucine primavera was full of large veggies, cut bigger that the fettucine, the sauce was thin and sweet. The fusilli puttanesca did jave real olives and a bit of spice but the sauce was super sweet. I suspect the sauces was from a jar with some homemade touches. We left most of our food.
- Great Meal!WilliamDined on 7/19/2014Another very nice dinner and outstanding wine selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014I took my very lovely date to Italianissimo for a quiet romantic evening and they came through with flying colors. I have been visiting the restaurant for years and they just seem to get better with age; like a fine wine. I recommend Italianissimo for anyone looking for a quiet romantic evening with their significant other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it was great---AgainEnjoyDined on 7/18/2014we reserved for a group of 8 which changed at the last minute to 6. they were gracious and were able to seat us on the patio on a wonderful warm evening. i took 4 people who had never been there and LOVED it. the food lived up to my raves. we all plan to return. the salmon was excellent but so was the pasta, lasagna, and sausage. the salads were crisp and fresh. what a great evening. italianissimo never let's you down.Special Features: