15608 Woodinville-Duvall Place
Woodinville, WA 98072Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.italianissimoristorante.com/
- Phone: 4254856888
- Hours of Operation:
LUNCH: Mon-Fri: 11a-4pm
DINNER: Sunday: 5-10pm, Mon-Thurs: 4-10pm, Friday: 4-10pm, Saturday: 5-10pm
HAPPY HOUR: Mon-Fri: 4-6:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Kent Betts
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Italianissimo offers full-service catering with menus customized to each event. Can work in price-per-head format.
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact the restaurant for more details.
- Private Party Contact: Mark Day 4254856888
- Entertainment: Live guitar every Saturday and Sunday from 7pm-9pm
- Special Events: Most Wednesdays we host a different winery (or vineyard, brewery or distillery) at "Wine Wednesday." We also offer BEER v WINE dinners, winemaker dinners and COOKING101 classes.
For your special event we can accommodate up to 12 in our wine cellar, 24 in our private dining room 60 in each of our larger dining rooms.
A word from Ristorante Italianissimo
Italianissimo is a family owned and operated restaurant in Woodinville offering fine Northern Italian fare. Owner/Chef Kent Betts jokes about our location being "a pitching wedge away" from the Wine Warehouse District. When we aren't serving up delicious housemade pasta, hand picked meats and produce, and our fun new bar menu to the locals and wine-goers of Woodinville, you can find us catering at wineries, in homes, and at corporate events. Our scratch kitchen and scratch bar guarantee you're getting the freshest, highest-quality ingredients. We take pride in our customers, our employees, our family, and our community. We have an extensive wine cellar, a private dining room, an outdoor patio, a great cocktail lounge, weekly wine tastings, and many on and off site event capabilities.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Ristorante Italianissimo - Best Restaurants in Woodinville ›
Ristorante Italianissimo reviews from OpenTable diners
98 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (67)special occasion (51)fit for foodies (44)notable wine list (39)romantic (35)good for groups (34)kid-friendly (14)great for lunch (12)vibrant bar scene (9)late-night find (7)great for brunch (5)great for outdoor dining (5)hot spot (4)Show More
- on this Saturday nightgdt1VIPDined on 9/20/2014Very noisy or energetic as Open Table says...food was very good. I would have preferred past instead of mashed potaroes for my veal side dish.....all else was just fineSpecial Features:
- Great food, service not so muchOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/19/2014My wife and I have eaten at Ristorante Italianissimo several times over the last couple of years. The food is generally always good. We love the pasta with gorgonzola and Italian ham sauce. It is also very nice that they offer gluten-free pasta (which my wife needs). On this visit, I created a reservation with OpenTable and made the request that we get a booth. They don't have a lot of them but they are more comfortable and the noise level of surrounding diners is far less than if you sit at one of the tables. When we arrived the man at the front desk (appeared to possibly be the manager) looked at our reservation and said "we don't have a booth and have to put you at a table if that is acceptable". No offer to wait or even sorry.Special Features:
- Perfect every timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014We've been here a half dozen times or so, and it has always been a great experience. There is a perfect balance of new menu items and old favorites. In addition to the expected list of Italian wines, the list includes many familiar WA wines. We never have a problem finding a good bottle. Exceptional staff. Do yourself a favor and make the trek out there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentPastaloverVIPDined on 9/13/2014Although it does not look like much from the exterior, this place is great! I have eaten Italian food in every major city, and this was as good or better. The menu is extensive, the service attentive, the portions plentiful. If I lived in this area, I would be here weekly!Special Features:
- Quiet night with great Italian foodvseanclarkDined on 9/6/2014What a relaxing evening. From the moment we walked in, we felt stresses dip to lowest level in some time. It feels very home-like at Ristorante Italianissimo. Tables are somewhat close, but the noise level was surprisingly low which I loved. Joan was our waiter and was a good guide to the menu and suggested some winners since it was our first time there. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommenddelores204Dined on 9/5/2014Not a drop in restaurant, you need to book a table as this is a favorite spot for many.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good mealGoldie717Dined on 9/5/2014Came here for anniversary dinner. We both started with the soup of the day, a shrimp bisque. VERY yummy, get that if they have it on menu. Bread comes to the table to and they have olive oil to dip it in. My husband asked for butter, they brought him some. I had a filet with red wine sauce and it was AWESOME. It's risky getting a steak at an Italian restaurant but it was a good gamble here. Great quality, very tender, comes with mashed potatoes and veggies. A good deal for $38. My husband had the lasagna. It was sadly very "meh". It has 7 thin pasta layers and that is the problem... it's a lot of pasta with not a lot of filling. Would not get that again. Peachitini's drink is good. Will return.Special Features:
- excellent foodchrisvanDined on 8/31/2014My wife and I eat here every couple of months and the food is always fantastic! We've never had a bad meal here, the service is good and there are always a few really interesting specialsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A tryly excellent mealeatsalotDined on 8/31/2014Fairly nondescript building opens to an amazing meal. Great salads, delicious fresh, homemade pasta, nice wine list and port selection and excellent service all made this a truly special anniversary meal. This is an excellent place that will be visited again.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerJulieGDined on 8/28/2014This was an excellent choice to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We went on a week night. The restaurant is relatively quite which makes for a nice atmosphere. The food is always excellent and the prices are great--I could almost make a meal out of the bread. Our server was also excellent--she gave us just enough attention--but not too much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasure!!DASHDined on 8/23/2014I have been going to Italianissimo for many years and they just keep getting better and better! The gluten-free additions to their menu and the fact that they will craft a custom dish for you is too good to be true. Kent, Mark, Marie and Angela do a great job of keeping the whole place running smoothly and they always take the time to visit with you to see if there is anything they can do to make your meal more enjoyable. Italianissimo is the BEST!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014We were celebrating our 30th anniversary with tickets to Earth Wind and Fire at Chateau St. Michelle winery. This was close by the food was excellent as was the service. We did not have a lot of time, we were served quick but never did it feel rushed.Special Features:
- Fantastic dinner!JoleneDined on 8/22/2014Cant wait to go back! House made sausage is the BEST!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great King SalmonOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/18/2014Their spinach salad is one of the best I have had on the Eastside.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out of the way gemDateNightsDined on 8/16/2014Ristorante Italianissimo is a bit out of the way for us, but has a neighborhood feel to it. Essentially located in a business parking lot it is not a place to look for a view. Inside the atmosphere is warm and family friendly, with tables set close together. We felt comfortable and enjoyed our time there. I ordered the king salmon special that evening and it was not only a bargain, but excellently prepared and presented. My husband order a pasta meal that was not quite what he expected. Though I'm not sure what exactly he was expecting, but that and the bread and desserts not being memorable is the reason 4 out of 5 stars were awarded towards the food. My meal and the suggested wine selection by our attentive server were perfection.Special Features:
- YearsDawnthemomDined on 8/16/2014We've been going here for years! Probably twice a month! We always have great food and service. And... The bartender really knows how to make great cocktails.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great hidden Italian placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Very nice staff and great food. Unfortunately, we only found out later which dishes were with house made pasta. We'll have to go back and try those.Special Features:
- Delicious!AKDragonflyDined on 8/14/2014I was referred to this restaurant by my manicurist - so we decided to try it out that night. We got there right at opening so it was pretty quiet, but started to fill up fairly quickly. It's beautiful inside, clean - the wait staff were excellent - and the food was so so delicious! We learned they have a "meatball Monday", and a "sausage Friday" - made in-house. Judging by our meal, we'll definitely have to come back on a Monday and a Friday to check out the meatballs and homemade sausage!Special Features:
- Not so fine diningQueenieDined on 8/9/2014Presents as fine dining unfortunately, it's just not. The staff are nice enough; not savvy when it comes to wine and only offer meatballs/sausage 2 nights a week....in an ITALIAN restaurant! The menu is large and lacks focus! Northern or southern Italian? We were lucky enough to have "leftover" sausage from the night before which was the only good thing we ate. The smoked salmon is actually lox, spicy prawns were over spiced and overcooked. Salad, wine and pizza were any diner USA worthy. server kept mumbling to herself and then walking off without taking drink order. Woodinville has some good restaurants...this one just isn't in that group. I'm unsatisfied with the meal, the wine and am well over $100 lighter.
- A favoritewhrootDined on 8/2/2014My wife and I have been to Italianissimo on several occasions over the years and have always been pleased. I've also been there with a friend - one of our favorites. Invariably, we take food home for next day's lunch or dinner. I look forward to another visit in the near future.Special Features:
- Queenie LikieRentonDinerDined on 8/1/2014Great place to enjoy an authentic Italian dinner after wine tasting in Woodinville. Highly recommended. The waitress who served us on this particular occasion should get a 10 star rating if you had one.Special Features:
- Unbelievable!!firefighterDined on 7/31/2014Ristorante Italianissimo is truly a gem. We've been coming here for years and have our favorites, but decided to try something new this time. The food did not disappoint. The daily special was a shrimp ravioli with lemon sauce that was absolutely to die for! The others at the table got a taste and then kept asking for more from my plate. It was simply delicious. I'm glad the waitress suggested trying it, instead of my usual, like she said, "you can get the shrimp gamberi anytime, this is a special." Homemade pasta too, oooh-lala. The other special was wild caught salmon and it was also delicious. You can't go wrong here folks!Special Features:
- Mama MiaGourmandVIPDined on 7/22/2014The food was inedible. The minestrone was buillion with veggies thrown in, the chopped salad was soggy, the fettucine primavera was full of large veggies, cut bigger that the fettucine, the sauce was thin and sweet. The fusilli puttanesca did jave real olives and a bit of spice but the sauce was super sweet. I suspect the sauces was from a jar with some homemade touches. We left most of our food.
- Great Meal!WilliamDined on 7/19/2014Another very nice dinner and outstanding wine selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014I took my very lovely date to Italianissimo for a quiet romantic evening and they came through with flying colors. I have been visiting the restaurant for years and they just seem to get better with age; like a fine wine. I recommend Italianissimo for anyone looking for a quiet romantic evening with their significant other.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it was great---AgainEnjoyDined on 7/18/2014we reserved for a group of 8 which changed at the last minute to 6. they were gracious and were able to seat us on the patio on a wonderful warm evening. i took 4 people who had never been there and LOVED it. the food lived up to my raves. we all plan to return. the salmon was excellent but so was the pasta, lasagna, and sausage. the salads were crisp and fresh. what a great evening. italianissimo never let's you down.Special Features:
- On the Way to Chateau St MichelleOnthewayDined on 7/18/2014We had a wonderful dinner , great meal,drinks,& dessert for $100 + tip! Ny husband had the veal Marsala & I had calamari steaks. Fabulous ! Worth a drive from Seattle for this great family restaurant . Was especially nice because we were on our way to a concert.Special Features:
- Good NeighborOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014Italianissimo is a an excellent little restaurant tucked away behind the white stallion in Woodinville. We had a great bottle of wine with our meal and excellent service. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- A neighborhood gem, and moreTomWisconsinDined on 7/10/2014Great food. King salmon special was extraordinary. Knowledgeable and attentive wait staff, very nice ambience, modest noise level enabling a table of six to easily converse - just a real pleasure for dining. At the end of the dinner we all agreed to return - soon.Special Features:
- Consistently goodnyvisitorVIPDined on 7/9/2014On this night we were with a group of eight. The service was attentive without being overwhelming. We received our food in a timely manner and it moved along smoothly. We started with calamari, which seemed a success, and then various appetizers; the shrimp bisque is a popular choice, as is the Caesar salad and caprese salad which had 4 slices of tomato with the mozzarella. It was a perfect size for a starter, although if you barely eat food like one of the women then you can eat one slice and claim the other slices are just too much too eat. The main meals varied from a special of salmon which was cooked to their liking, to Pasta Fiamo (which we always like), to other chicken and veal dishes. Great desserts.Special Features:
- Who knew?Wine4JimVIPDined on 6/28/2014We've lived in the area for over 10 years and 'discovered' this restaurant on Open Table while looking for a spot for a birthday dinner for a family member. Upon entering the restaurant we were pleasantly surprised: the filled dining room suggested something good was going on here! We were seated promptly and dove into the menu. Our meals included the Italianissimo & mista con frutta salads: both were beautifully presented with fresh ingredients. Our entrees included eggplant parmigiana, gnocchi panna rosa (best we've had on this side of Lake Washington) and the pork tenderloin - cooked perfectly. What struck us was that each of these dishes were well prepared - it wasn't an effort to recreate some regional cuisine.Special Features:
- Fantastic Find!!ChristineDined on 6/28/2014My Boyfriend and I were going to a concert at the Chateau Ste Michelle Winery, and were looking for a place to go for dinner before hand. We came across this restaurant online and checked out the menu. Sounded delicious. We immediately made reservations. We got there, and were treated like family as soon as we walked through the doors. The wine selection was the best I have ever seen for the size of the restaurant, and the food was to die for. I'm a picky eater, so that definitely says a lot. I have already told family and friends about it and will be making the long drive out there again just for the delicious food and amazing people sometime in the near future :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice suprisebdaygirlDined on 6/27/2014Went here for a birthday occasion. Service was very friendly and extremely attentive. Nice atmosphere; great diversity in food choices and all party's meals were very good, obviously they take great care in creating and preparing. Will return and do recommend to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood spotOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/21/2014After an afternoon of wine tasting, this local Italian spot was just what we needed. We have dined here before, and they continue to impress. Everything is made from scratch and delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific!GourmandVIPDined on 6/20/2014Wonderful dinner! We had a lovely time and the salads were great and the entrees yummy!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb Italian DiningKGEatsVIPDined on 6/16/2014We had a party of 10 and everyone's meal was delightful! The made from scratch ravioli and lasagna were exceptional!!! My friend appreciated that that they had a whole wheat pasta option.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service did not support menu/price.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014Food was very good with a large, diverse menu that is uncommon among Italian restaurants. Excellent wine list featuring many local options and some excellent craft cocktail selections. Down side was pretty huge, however. I don't know if this was a fluke evening, and at $100+/person, I would not be likely to gamble on a repeat, but the service was inattentive and extremely slow. We were seated for over 15 minutes before we were acknowledged by our server (with reservations, no less) and had to wait an additional 15 minutes for our cocktail and appetizers order. Once the entrees arrived, the service improved dramatically, but the slow and inattentive start really soured the evening.Special Features:
- Nice SurpriseStargirlDined on 6/11/2014I wasn't expecting to find a great dining spot in essentially a small strip mall setting in Woodinville. The food was tasty, portions ample and well priced. Service is always knowledgable and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Night OutnyvisitorVIPDined on 6/4/2014As I always say in this review, they offer consistently good food and good service. Our waitress was very pleasant and gave just the right amount of attention. We were still able to enjoy our group and conversation. You can't go wrong with the shrimp bisque or chocolate mousse. The main meals are also pretty reliable. They make great sausages and you can always ask for an extra sausage or two on the side.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always reliableAmorahRDined on 6/4/2014Once again I met a colleague for a late lunch last week at my favorite local Italian restaurant - our food was hot and mouthwatering-ly delicious, our recommended wine was superb, and the service was attentive but not intrusive. I LOVE this place!Special Features: