102 Ave of Two Rivers
Rumson, NJ 07760Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://ristorantegiorgia.com/Contact_Us.html
- Phone: (732) 741-3880
- Hours of Operation:
Monday & Wednesday - Friday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Ristorante Giorgia
Risorante Giorgia is located at 102 Ave of two Rivers, in the heart of Rumson, NJ, in a quiet neighborhood setting, a short distance from the beach. At Ristorante Giorgia, we want all of our customers to experience an authentic Italian dinner, cooked with the freshest of ingredients. After all, isn't that what Italian food is all about? Allora, mangia bene, vivi bene, e buon appetito. Chef and owner, Francesco PanucciContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Ristorante Giorgia - Best Restaurants in Rumson ›
Ristorante Giorgia reviews from OpenTable diners
19 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (17)fit for foodies (13)romantic (8)special occasion (8)good for groups (4)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- A good surpriseJerseygirlVIPDined on 11/12/2014We are always looking for new places to go and found this place had been open for 3 years. Food was very fresh ,service attentive Would definitely go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014We had appetizers, entrée and dessert...everything was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden but Lucky we found it...GNC1226Dined on 10/12/2014Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh let's keep this place a secret... AAA - Awesome ... Amazing ... Astounding Fourth visit and Still Incredible Food... Chef is Exceptional***** Service is 2nd to none... Feels like you are dinning at a relative's home! Love Love Love this place! So glad I found you :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent every time!JerseyGirlVIPDined on 10/8/2014We go to Ristorante Georgia a lot…..the food is always great….love the artichoke salad and especially the hot/sweet sausage with penne…simply the best….the Swordfish is my husbands favorite!!!! If you like authentic home Italian food then you will love Georgia's! The service is great….waiters very professional and you can bring your own wine! Love this place!Special Features:
- Underwhelming and InconsistentRPL44Dined on 10/5/2014After reading so many glowing reviews, we were disappointed to find this "upscale" restaurant did not really live up to the ratings received. This is a small generally pleasant but rather cramped establishment with a "neighborhood" feel and clientele. Although our waiter was personable, our overall service was somewhat spotty and inattentive...particularly unacceptable for a small restaurant. Most importantly, though some dishes were excellent, namely, eggplant croquets, mussels, ravioli, various pasta dishes, and tiramisu, some others were incredibly terrible. Chicken cacciatore was served with a bland tomato sauce which tasted like it was poured from a can. I've had far better sauce at my local pizzeria. Pasta is your best bet here!
- Anniversary DinnerMonmouthsDined on 9/8/2014We have been wanting to try this restaurant since the NY Times and subsequent local reviews. It did not disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Neighborhood GemOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/8/2014My family had an outstanding time and thoroughly enjoyed our meal.Special Features:
- Wonderful findOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/10/2014Lovely little restaurant that was very busy on a Sunday night with nearly all tables full, and some people getting turned away. Definitely advisable to book, and also don't forget top bring your own wine as they are not licenced. Overall the food was nearly excellent with the only downside in my opinion the fact that they overcooked my steak. I had requested very rare and it was at best medium rare, however, the quality of the meat (excellent) and the speed of service (slow) combined to discourage me from sending it back. We would definitely return.Special Features:
- Great As Usual!matt1859Dined on 8/7/2014This is a great unpretentious local restaurant with great home cooked food, nice service and atmosphereSpecial Features:
- Very nice restaurantchasjudeDined on 8/6/2014Food was very good, service excellent, lots of really nice bread. Our friends had the veal and steak dishes and loved them. My wife and I liked the cod, but was a little bland. Salads were flavorful and fresh, but a bit short on the beets. Desserts excellent.Special Features:
- The following 14 reviews are from the Ristorante Giorgia reviews archive.
- luv2eatdanVIPDined on 7/27/2014Dining at Ristorante Giorgia is a truly GREAT dining experience, as if you were having dinner at an Italian family's house on Sunday.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/9/2014Mussels and cAuliflower ravioli were great! Veal dishes excellent!Special Features:
- GreatMofoNJDined on 7/6/2014Always the best time with the great service and fantastic foodSpecial Features:
- BigBuckDined on 7/6/2014Never disappointed....food, service and value top shelfSpecial Features:
- Very enjoyableRoccoDined on 6/4/2014Outstanding service, very good food,generous serving. We'll returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice find in RumsonNJgrandmaVIPDined on 5/1/2014The food at Restorante Giorgia was truly delicious. We shared a Caprese salad. The mozzarella was fresh & delicious & the tomatoes were very tasty for this time of year. The rack of lamb special was sensational. The seafood with black ink pasta was also sensational. Service was slow although the server was extremely pleasant. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Always a wonderful experience!MelissaSanDined on 4/28/2014The food and staff are always outstanding. Generally go here at least once a week. Non-weekend nights, we usually bring the kids. Love this place!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Although Ristorante GeorgiaDeirgeDined on 3/23/2014Although Ristorante Georgia has been around for 3 years, I just discovered it last weekend and it is now my new favorite. The food was absolutely amazing. The menu consisted of some classic Italian dishes prepared with a new twist using the freshest in season ingredients. It was perfect for a special birthday dinner. The service was friendly and very efficient. I highly recommend Ristorante Georgia.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!MeeMee3VIPDined on 2/23/2014Amazing and fresh food. Run to make a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Although our food was good,LeftyDined on 2/23/2014Although our food was good, not sure about a return. Restaurant was crowded and very noisy, lots of family groups packed in to tight quarters. Took forever for out entrees to be served.
- Mama Mia, that's good food!MeeMee3VIPDined on 2/17/2014This place is WONDERFUL! You haven't lived until you eat here. Everything is fresh and homemade. Authentic, rustic Italian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best of the Best!MeeMee3VIPDined on 2/9/2014OMG, this place is amazing!!! Call immediately for a reservation so you don't get closed out. The food is delicious and fresh. The restaurant is so serene and lovely, just like you would see in Italy. The service is outstanding. Everyone knows what they are doing here. BYOB.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Italian food EVER!MeeMee3VIPDined on 2/5/2014I almost don't want to review this amazing restaurant because I'm afraid that when I try to reserve a table, there won't be any room for us! Between Giorgia & Frank, they have assembled a menu from heaven. The most delicious creations come from their small kitchen. I recommend everything & believe me, I know. We've been eating here once a week since opening! Everything is fresh & made to order. Their fish dishes, Berkshire pork chop, pasta dishes, beef, veal & chicken are wonderful, & do try to save room for dessert, especially Giorgia's tiramisu. Please don't let me forget to tell you about the service. They are knowledgeable, personable, handsome & they do a great job! The décor is warm, rustic & reminiscent of the Tuscan countryside.Special Features:
- A rustic Tuscan findMeeMee3VIPDined on 1/29/2014Ristorante Giorgia is authentic Tuscany w/a touch of Calabria thrown in. The food is fresh and outstanding. You won't find a better Italian restaurant that rivals New York. Everything is made to order perfectly. The decor is wonderful, the service is perfect. You will return again and again to this BYOB gem.Special Features: