250 Hanover Street
Boston, MA 02113Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ristorantefiore.com/
- Phone: 6173711176
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch is served Monday-Saturday from 11:30am-4:00pm
Dinner is Served Monday-Saturday from 4:00pm-11:00pm and Sunday 12:00-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Fiore Colella
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our private function room offers a warm inviting authentic Mediterranean atmosphere with windows overlooking historic Hanover Street. We can accommodate 30 up to 70 guests in a private capacity. We host corporate, social events, bridal showers, bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions and special occasions. To inquire please visit our website and click on "Make a Private Dining Request" or please call Ristorante Fiore for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Events Manager 6173711176
- Entertainment: Seasonal Covered and Heated Patio and Rooftop Dining.
- Special Events: Don't forget to check us out on facebook!
A word from Ristorante Fiore
Welcome to Ristorante Fiore, where a lifetime of cooking, experience and passion goes into every meal. Fiore can still be found by the stove preparing dishes people crave. If you ask Fiore what keeps him going, the answer is: you. His greatest joy is pleasing the palates of friends, family and the stream of regulars. Fiore's soul satisfying Italian cuisine is inspired by you. With 3 floors of distinct dining rooms and the North End’s ONLY seasonal patio and heated rooftop dining, we can create the perfect atmosphere and menu for a small dinner or a grand affair. Our third floor private dining room can seat up to 70 people. So, relax and celebrate while we take service to new heights.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ristorante Fiore reviews from OpenTable diners
154 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (92)neighborhood gem (73)romantic (49)special occasion (45)notable wine list (42)fit for foodies (40)good for groups (40)hot spot (22)scenic view (14)vibrant bar scene (13)great for lunch (12)kid-friendly (10)late-night find (4)great for brunch (3)Show More
- Favorite in the North EndOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Every time I have someone in from out of town I take them here and have yet to be disappointed. It is definitely my favorite in the North End and that's saying a lot. I've tried ALMOST every entre on the menu and really liked it every time. If you go in the summer, the rooftop is the way to go. even in the fall and spring they have it open with heaters.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Patio rooftop DiningJavemDined on 10/17/2014What a treat to eat up on the rooftop patio in mid-October, in Boston's North End. Very pleasant, good size portions. Wait staff very efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/15/2014Always love the food and service here! Whenever I am in the north end this is my go to place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HypeMd24Dined on 10/12/2014The rooftop patio is covered all around. So, you don't actually have the view promised. My dish was great, but the two I was there with were not pleased. One dish was brought out lukewarm and the other's steak was tough and incredibly overcooked. This place does not really live up to all of the hype, and it's definitely not worth the money spent.Special Features:
- Great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/28/2014Loved the outdoor seating in late September. Ambiance is wonderful!Special Features:
- overpriced and overcrowdedjodi11705Dined on 9/27/2014The food was no better than any other restaurant in the north end but was nearly twice the price. It was so loud you could barely hear one another and so crowded that our waitress neglected us all night while somehow managing to mess up our order. I wouldn't return and honestly don't see what the hype is about.Special Features:
- Secret rooftop diningWhyanameVIPDined on 9/26/2014We had no idea there was a roofdeck from the front, but head up a few flights of stairs and find yourself in an intimate patio. The waiter recommended splitting an antipasto for the table and mentioned he could add some bruschetta. It was excellent! We were so full that we all took home most of our entree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The bestExceptionalVIPDined on 9/25/2014Go anyplace in the north end then go here. Then you will see what you have been missing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful as usualMaryAnnVIPDined on 9/23/2014Fiore is a staple of ours when visiting our daughter at college. We brought her and her roommates for her birthday dinner. Everything was great! Highly recommend it!Special Features:
- Great experienceTouristDined on 9/19/2014We enjoyed dining at restaurant fiorello very much. Service was wonderful food very good. Ambience very pleasant all in all a wonderful eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch!MikeVIPDined on 9/17/2014My girlfriend and I went to Fiore for a late lunch the other day and we both loved it. The food was delicious. We sat outside. It was quiet, clean, and food cam win a timely manner. The waiter, Ryan was very friendly, helpful, and knowledgable about all menu items. We recommend Ristorante Fiore.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highest marks all around!BostonnativeDined on 9/16/2014Charming, authentic, delicious, and impeccable service to boot. Can't go wrong.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Monday night dining....KingandQueenVIPDined on 9/15/2014We decided to dine at Fiores because it was highly recommended to us and it was close to the TD garden for our concert. We heard rave reviews about the outside dining so we gave it a shot! It started to get cold (about 6pm) so we asked if they could put on the outside heaters and the MGR said no it had to be atleast 45 degrees out before they turn them on?? REALLY its September people and it was chilly...so long story short we moved our table inside....it took FOREVER to get our food ....we JUST made the concert! It wasn't even busy in there....!
- Stumbled on to a great ristaurantePizzaSnobDined on 9/12/2014Great Italian food in the North End! Very lively, good service, delicious and interesting menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overpriced for average foodvraptorzDined on 9/7/2014This restaurant was rated very highly in guidebooks and even Zagat, but I think they may be resting on their laurels. The food was good, but not worth the price. I was surprised at the small wine by the glass list and the quality. Ravenswood Zin is not a $12 pour. I wish we had gone somewhere else since that will be the only North End restaurant we go to this trip.Special Features:
- northend trendyfoodguroDined on 9/6/2014Love this atmosphere and the rooftop bar... great food great experience. Will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tight quarters and very loudww13Dined on 9/4/2014The last time we ate here, we were on the outdoor patio, and although noisy, there weren't walls to bounce the sound back. Inside, this time, i found the noise level distressing. We had to practically shout to be heard. The table felt much too small for the 4 in our party. Dishes were sort of triangle shaped and fit, just barely. The food was nice, but not as good as I had remembered. Service was adequate, but not special. It was a little disappointing this time.Special Features:
- Better for lunch than dinnerMileyDined on 8/31/2014Ate here with some friends for lunch one day and had a nice meal. So I reserved for dinner. Service was fine, if abrupt. However the dishes were all very heavy. I was disappointed with the lack of variety in the pasta dishes. I got the house specialty and it was not at all high quality. It looked like it was from Comella's. I will go back to Trattoria il Panino next time.Special Features:
- it was ok....JFiore1957Dined on 8/30/2014busy Saturday night visit to this three level spot on Hanover Street....food was very good...service was ok but it seemed like they were a bit understaffed on the night we were here and as a result it took a long time to get a first drink and order appetizer....noise level was quite high on the second level room that we were in but this is to be somewhat expected at most North End restaurants....would like to try it again perhaps with a first floor table and check out the rooftop deck for drinks...our waitress Lucia was excellent but she had to work too hard on this night...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrating in the North EndLocaltoBostonVIPDined on 8/30/2014We came down to the North End for the St. Anthony's Feast-hoping to eat from the vendors. Too crowded. So we made our way back up to Hanover Street and Fiore's had availability. Very good meal, our waiter was nice and made us feel at home. While it was a bit overpriced, it was worth it. And we sat by the windows so people viewing was fantastic! Festivals brings all kinds of people together!Special Features:
- Come earlyFireDined on 8/29/2014Take advantage of roof deck for cocktail or glass of wine before dinner. I was so surprised to see this trendy deck. We wanted to eat indoors otherwise this us a great alternative if u like Our waiter "O" was just fabulous. I loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flexible on FridayNevrontimeDined on 8/23/2014We had a 7PM reservation that we were running late for and the restaurant was very amenable to shifting our reservation to 8:15 when we called at 6:30. When we arrived around 8PM we were immediately taken to our table. He recommended a nice Chianti and we enjoyed the Saltimbocca de Pollo and the Lobster Ravioli. Portion sizes were quite nice. Our only down side to the evening was that the dining experience was so extremely loud as the restaurant was full, windows to the street were open and a table of 6 in the center of the room had enjoyed maybe one too many bottles of wine and got continually louder and louder to where it was honestly hard to hear conversation at our own table. WE skipped dessert on that note but would try Fiore again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding foodJimVDined on 8/23/2014We had a great dinner. Food was delicious and authentic, excellent portions, served hot and with very attentive staff. The seafood stew in particular was outstanding.Special Features:
- delicious, fresh food!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Fiore's is a destination dining restaurant with great food and consistently attentive service. The spinach and beet salad was fresh and perfectly dressed. The fusilli with lobster, shrimp and scallops was fantastic as was the saltimbocca.Special Features:
- cozy and intimate despite street...AiredaleVIPDined on 8/22/2014I was very pleasantly surprised with how good the food and service was considering it's location in the middle of the very tourist heavy north end. Great, large appetizers for lunch and very well created and executed entrees. Sangria was very refreshing, had a great grape flavor, and we could have easily stayed the afternoon and give through multiple pitchers. Would recommend any time of day or year and imagine it only gets better in the off seasonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food!Kellielc7VIPDined on 8/20/2014Our food was great and sitting on the rooftop was wonderful. I see us heading up to Boston just to order the chicken saltimbocca again! Avoid the valet though...very slow.Special Features:
- Rooftop for drinks & patio dinnerGr8foodDined on 8/20/2014Food, drinks & service were exceptional. Pasta is homemade and delicious. My husband had veal saltinbucca & I had the Seafood Fra Diavolo special - but with a white spicy sauce instead of the red sauce specified. Both were perfect. Wine was also excellent. Service was the best. Suiting outside on the patio was great, too. Quiet, nice lighting but with a birds-eye view of the bustling activity on Hanover St. We also enjoyed a sample appetizer that included olives, marinated vegetables, specialty cheese & prosciutto sliced so perfectly thin that it literally melted in your mouth. It was a special occasion for us and we were thrilled with each and every thing we encountered during our visit to Fiore. We will definately be going back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rooftop diningSusanDined on 8/19/2014I always dine on the rooftop-open Memorial Day to Labor Day. $32 for the special- 1 1/4# of lobster meat with shrimp, scallops, tomatoes and mushroom in a light sauce was delicious and an unbeatable value. Server was knowledgable about the menu and both friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable EveningwonderfuleveningDined on 8/19/2014I want to thank Fiore for hiring a wonderful staff. Alfonso and his team were very accommodating and customized a meal for my date. They always seemed to be around when we needed assistance. The food was great and I enjoyed the wine list. Having not been to the North End for over 20 years I wasn't sure what to expect by the evening exceeded my expectations.Special Features:
- IeatalotDined on 8/17/2014A lovely street level patio for dining. A fun and happening roof top deck with a bar and dining. Spacious indoor dining. Fabulous food. The house wine is the restaurants own label, and it's very good. Great service. Need I say more? Oh yes, one more thing, it's in the heart of the North End. I highly recommend Restaurante Fiore.Special Features:
- Great night outChrisDined on 8/16/2014Made a reservation for 4 at 8:45 on a Saturday with no problems. Called to confirm and they were very nice. About 2 hours later I called to add a 5th to our party. It was no problem, even during one of the biggest feast days in the north end. We got there at 8:35 and waited at the bar until about 8:55 when I approached to ask about how much longer. It was very busy but they brought us upstairs right away. Our server, Orazio, was a character, but he knew his stuff and made good recommendations. We split an antipasto and 2 bottles of the house chianti. I got a swordfish special, about 14 oz, grilled perfectly. Others got the bombolotti, pasta made in house. Orazio kindly split the bill at the end of dinner even though we didn't ask ahead.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TEESKI28VIPDined on 8/16/2014Dined there Saturday with friends. Waiter was very friendly. Food was good. I was a little disappointed in the lobster ravioli as it claimed to have ricotta cheese in it, but I found them to be a bit dry. I would go there again and probably order a veal dish as I sampled the veal my husband and freind ate and loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful evening in North End!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/16/2014The entire evening was fabulous! The food and service wonderful! Our family outing will be remembered. The food was authentic and delicious.Special Features:
- solidDependable66VIPDined on 8/15/2014Nice meal in a highly competitive market. The issue remains...how do you set your place above the rest?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not A Great ValueBrianDined on 8/15/2014This is the fourth and last time I will visit this resteraunt this year. They have consistently proven that they cannot consistanly deliver either good service or product. This time around we had a table for four. We started out with the special anti pasti salad for four. When it arrived it was more like a salad for two. A few olives, two peices of mozzarella cheese four slices of ham and amodest amount of greens for the privilege of $32. I had a small portion of eggplant parm that was bready and pasty with a small amount of sauce and cheese. My wife had a small piece of veal which was tasty, but for $25 it came with nothing and we were paid a hefty up charge for a small portion of pasta with sauce. Not a good value, stay away!!!Special Features:
- Delicious authentic Italian foodmammaameikaDined on 8/11/2014Second time dining here and couldn't wait to come back. Friendly attentive service, perfect setting right in the middle of the north end and outstanding food! Homemade pastas, fresh sauces, delicious fish and meats. It's a favorite and we've tried many north end restaurants!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FoodFood4ThoughtDined on 8/10/2014This restaurant was recommended to us from a friend and it certainly lived up to expectations. The food was outstanding. I would not recommend the seating on the rooftop. Too crowded. Too noisy. No view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent!tray67Dined on 8/9/2014My husband went to Restaurant Fiore on a busy Saturday night to celebrate our anniversary. I made a reservation through OpenTable for 8:45 PM. When we arrived, our table was ready and we were seated immediately. (Though we had hoped to dine outside, we were not willing to wait 45 min to an hour for outdoor seating) The arugula salad with shaved Parmigiano cheese and lemon vinaigrette, though simple, was very good and enough for us to share. The cavatelli with broccoli rabe and Italian sausage was excellent. For desert, we shared the tiramisu which was also very good and more than enough to share. Portions were generous. Our server was knowledgeable and attentive. I would love to return for outside dining. A new favorite in the North End!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected betterchkparmDined on 8/8/2014Nice setting but had a bad waiter and the food was very mediocre - Started out rough when we didn't get any bread and never really saw the waiter. The chicken was over cooked and very tough. I wouldn't say the restaurant is mediocre just on a bad waiter but when you have to pay extra to have pasta with your chicken and you're spending close to 50 per/person you want the food to be real good - this place was mediocre at best for the North EndSpecial Features:
- Average!AmirDined on 8/8/2014My wife was excited when she learned that Ristorante Fiore offers roof top dinning, but when we got there we found the place a little crowded and the noise level was certainly loud! We had a hard time hearing the daily specials from our waiter! The food was ok, nothing too impressive. The prices was average for the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.