250 Hanover Street
Boston, MA 02113Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ristorantefiore.com/
- Phone: (617) 371-1176
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch is served Monday-Saturday from 11:30am-4:00pm
Dinner is Served Monday-Saturday from 4:00pm-11:00pm and Sunday 12:00-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Fiore Colella
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our private function room offers a warm inviting authentic Mediterranean atmosphere with windows overlooking historic Hanover Street. We can accommodate 30 up to 70 guests in a private capacity. We host corporate, social events, bridal showers, bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions and special occasions. To inquire please visit our website and click on "Make a Private Dining Request" or please call Ristorante Fiore for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Events Manager 6173711176
- Entertainment: Seasonal Covered and Heated Patio and Rooftop Dining.
- Special Events: Don't forget to check us out on facebook!
A word from Ristorante Fiore
Welcome to Ristorante Fiore, where a lifetime of cooking, experience and passion goes into every meal. Fiore can still be found by the stove preparing dishes people crave. If you ask Fiore what keeps him going, the answer is: you. His greatest joy is pleasing the palates of friends, family and the stream of regulars. Fiore's soul satisfying Italian cuisine is inspired by you. With 3 floors of distinct dining rooms and the North End’s ONLY seasonal patio and heated rooftop dining, we can create the perfect atmosphere and menu for a small dinner or a grand affair. Our third floor private dining room can seat up to 70 people. So, relax and celebrate while we take service to new heights.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ristorante Fiore reviews from OpenTable diners
149 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (70)great for outdoor dining (69)good for groups (50)fit for foodies (46)notable wine list (44)romantic (41)special occasion (41)hot spot (18)great for lunch (13)scenic view (9)kid-friendly (9)vibrant bar scene (8)great for brunch (2)late-night find (2)Show More
- wagon wheel pasta is killerDanthemanDined on 11/15/2014food was great, and service was top notch. Make sure you ask for the house wagon wheel pasta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing special would be an understatement.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014The food lacked flavor. I have never added salt to any dish in a restaurant, and I added salt and pepper to my pomodoro sauce. Bland. The broccolini was bitter. We left with the overwhelming feeling that we could have cooked a better, more "authentic" tasting dish ourselves. Service was fast, and friendly. However, with so many fantastic restaurants on the street there is no reason to go here for a sub-par meal at the same prices as much, much better places. You can do much better elsewhere.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014I highly recommend this restaurant. The service was excellent. We were not rushed at all. The antipasto appetizer was unbelievable! Our martinis were made perfectly and just as we asked. We each had a special that evening- the lobster ravioli which was awesome and a swordfish dish which was excellent as well. Absolutely perfect evening!, We did have the car valeted- which I highly recommend!! Everyone was friendly, professional, and treated us special! Can't wait to go back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favorites,TravelinJoeVIPDined on 11/14/2014This is a large restaurant which is rare in the North End, especially on Hanover Street. The food is always great and the waitstaff are very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServiceBizDirDined on 11/11/2014Nice restaurant in the North End. Food was disappointing - gnocchi bland and tasteless, ravioli cold, bruschetta mushy). Service was terrible - she brought wine but we waited10 minutes for glasses. She brought the first and second courses together (we'd asked for them to come separately) so that the mains grew cold while we ate the starters. She brought one of the sides after we'd already eaten the rest. She completely firgot to bring one of the beverages, and was so absent from the rable that we couldn't flag her down to remind her. Overall a disappointment on a special night. Definitely not as good as previous visits.
- Solid placeDudeDined on 11/11/2014A beautiful local restaurant to enjoy a nice dinner. Food was fresh. Decor was very warm and authentic. A little noisy, but it was very busy. Will definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Family FavoriteSusanDined on 11/8/2014Food and service were outstanding, as usual! Lobster ravioli was fabulous! The dining room is crowded and gets very loud which makes it difficult to have a conversation. Still a family favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/8/2014We enjoyed our dinner and everyone raved about the food. One guest with us asked for something not on the menu and they made it for him. We were also stuck in traffic due to accident so we called and they let us push back our reservation with no problems! Such an amazing restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best in the North EndlalakaspDined on 11/8/2014Lovely dinner at Fiore's. Our waiter was excellent. My ravioli special was superb. And noone rushed us even though it was Saturday night. The restaurant was lively but not overly loud. We'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentKJJ71Dined on 11/7/2014We brought friends who were in from out of town who are Italian so I was very happy that even they were impressed! Our server, "O", was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodlePAGS57VIPDined on 11/7/2014Very good food. Was squeezed into a spot upstairs that wasn't comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Took a chance...glad we did!VAMCCVIPDined on 11/3/2014While there are a number of great restaurants in the North End - you can go wrong. So glad that we didn't when we blindly chose Ristorante Fiore. Great location - great service - and fantastic food. Prices were very reasonable compared to some others in the area. The Wine list was terrific - and again, reasonably priced I would certainly go back... and encourage others to give it a try. Bon Appetit!Special Features:
- Great food-fantastic service!JenlitVIPDined on 10/25/2014We made reservations on Open Table party of 6 and got there early and got in right away. The hostess had a little trouble with getting the right pager to the right party, but they got us upstairs and seated within 15 min. The waiter was fantastic the food was awesome!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last meal at FioreOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/25/2014I have been to Fiore 5 times and this was my last. I must say this was the worst service I have ever had aside from Sal de Tere "now closed" on Boylston. We were seated right away, which was the only pleasurable thing of the night. Food was good but, it took 15 min to get a someone to bring menus. We had to ask the bus boy for water and to get our waiter. We only saw him twice the whole time and ordered though another person because he never came by to get our order. Terrible all around.
- good but overpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/24/2014The food was a bit pricey for what we recieved. It was good but nothing to really write home about. Don't get me wrong it's a good italian restaurant but nothing overly special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good North End ItalianKCdineDined on 10/24/2014Really enjoyed this restaurant. Good food, good service, plenty of character. I was surprised to see it less than full on a Friday night, but definitely a keeper!Special Features:
- Doesn't DissapointqeatsoutDined on 10/24/2014We were hosting a dear friend from out of town. We wanted him to experience a great dinner in the North End. The service, ambience, and food was all exceptional. Highly recommended for special occasions.Special Features:
- Good Solid ItalianMarcDined on 10/24/2014Good Italian food in the North End. Quality of food and the preparation was good. Portions are generous. Good solid food. Our server was attentive but we never felt rushed. Would enjoy going there againSpecial Features:
- One of our favoritesTravelinJoeVIPDined on 10/24/2014We live in Charlestown and love to walk over to the North End for all of the great restaurants. Fiore is one of our favorites. This is one of the few spots that has plenty of room for tables and always a lively crowd. The menu has a great selection and the waiters are always great. Definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great meal with relaxing ambiance!JojoVIPDined on 10/22/2014Food was very well prepared; service was exemplary. I had the baby spinach salad with delicious thick cut pancetta bacon, crumbled goat cheeese and beets dressed with a lovely balsamic drizzle. The portion was ample, and the flavors were delightful. For my entree, I enjoyed the Veal Saltimbocca. The veal was served with Parma prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, tasty mushrooms and a lovely marsala wine sauce. The only drawback to this great dish was that it did not come with pasta. I ordered the fresh tagliatelle pasta for an additional $6 which completed the meal. For the North End, prices were on par. The atmosphere was lovely; the wine list was extensive. I very much enjoyed this dining experience!Special Features:
- Great Night!4friendsDined on 10/18/2014In town for HOCR we knew to make reservations in advance. Beautiful evening and we were seated on the patio--secluded, quiet but visible to street scene. Waiter was fun, informative and not intrusive. Wine pairing was excellent for all menu items we selected. Food was terrific! About $70 per person including wine and worth the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite in the North EndIlovefood31Dined on 10/18/2014Every time I have someone in from out of town I take them here and have yet to be disappointed. It is definitely my favorite in the North End and that's saying a lot. I've tried ALMOST every entre on the menu and really liked it every time. If you go in the summer, the rooftop is the way to go. even in the fall and spring they have it open with heaters.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Patio rooftop DiningJavemDined on 10/17/2014What a treat to eat up on the rooftop patio in mid-October, in Boston's North End. Very pleasant, good size portions. Wait staff very efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!LbphotographyDined on 10/15/2014Always love the food and service here! Whenever I am in the north end this is my go to place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HypeMd24Dined on 10/12/2014The rooftop patio is covered all around. So, you don't actually have the view promised. My dish was great, but the two I was there with were not pleased. One dish was brought out lukewarm and the other's steak was tough and incredibly overcooked. This place does not really live up to all of the hype, and it's definitely not worth the money spent.Special Features:
- Great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/28/2014Loved the outdoor seating in late September. Ambiance is wonderful!Special Features:
- overpriced and overcrowdedjodi11705Dined on 9/27/2014The food was no better than any other restaurant in the north end but was nearly twice the price. It was so loud you could barely hear one another and so crowded that our waitress neglected us all night while somehow managing to mess up our order. I wouldn't return and honestly don't see what the hype is about.Special Features:
- Secret rooftop diningWhyanameVIPDined on 9/26/2014We had no idea there was a roofdeck from the front, but head up a few flights of stairs and find yourself in an intimate patio. The waiter recommended splitting an antipasto for the table and mentioned he could add some bruschetta. It was excellent! We were so full that we all took home most of our entree.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The bestExceptionalVIPDined on 9/25/2014Go anyplace in the north end then go here. Then you will see what you have been missing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful as usualMaryAnnVIPDined on 9/23/2014Fiore is a staple of ours when visiting our daughter at college. We brought her and her roommates for her birthday dinner. Everything was great! Highly recommend it!Special Features:
- Great experienceTouristDined on 9/19/2014We enjoyed dining at restaurant fiorello very much. Service was wonderful food very good. Ambience very pleasant all in all a wonderful eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch!MikeVIPDined on 9/17/2014My girlfriend and I went to Fiore for a late lunch the other day and we both loved it. The food was delicious. We sat outside. It was quiet, clean, and food cam win a timely manner. The waiter, Ryan was very friendly, helpful, and knowledgable about all menu items. We recommend Ristorante Fiore.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highest marks all around!BostonnativeDined on 9/16/2014Charming, authentic, delicious, and impeccable service to boot. Can't go wrong.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Monday night dining....KingandQueenVIPDined on 9/15/2014We decided to dine at Fiores because it was highly recommended to us and it was close to the TD garden for our concert. We heard rave reviews about the outside dining so we gave it a shot! It started to get cold (about 6pm) so we asked if they could put on the outside heaters and the MGR said no it had to be atleast 45 degrees out before they turn them on?? REALLY its September people and it was chilly...so long story short we moved our table inside....it took FOREVER to get our food ....we JUST made the concert! It wasn't even busy in there....!
- Stumbled on to a great ristaurantePizzaSnobDined on 9/12/2014Great Italian food in the North End! Very lively, good service, delicious and interesting menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overpriced for average foodvraptorzDined on 9/7/2014This restaurant was rated very highly in guidebooks and even Zagat, but I think they may be resting on their laurels. The food was good, but not worth the price. I was surprised at the small wine by the glass list and the quality. Ravenswood Zin is not a $12 pour. I wish we had gone somewhere else since that will be the only North End restaurant we go to this trip.Special Features:
- northend trendyfoodguroDined on 9/6/2014Love this atmosphere and the rooftop bar... great food great experience. Will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tight quarters and very loudww13VIPDined on 9/4/2014The last time we ate here, we were on the outdoor patio, and although noisy, there weren't walls to bounce the sound back. Inside, this time, i found the noise level distressing. We had to practically shout to be heard. The table felt much too small for the 4 in our party. Dishes were sort of triangle shaped and fit, just barely. The food was nice, but not as good as I had remembered. Service was adequate, but not special. It was a little disappointing this time.Special Features:
- Better for lunch than dinnerMileyDined on 8/31/2014Ate here with some friends for lunch one day and had a nice meal. So I reserved for dinner. Service was fine, if abrupt. However the dishes were all very heavy. I was disappointed with the lack of variety in the pasta dishes. I got the house specialty and it was not at all high quality. It looked like it was from Comella's. I will go back to Trattoria il Panino next time.Special Features:
- it was ok....JFiore1957Dined on 8/30/2014busy Saturday night visit to this three level spot on Hanover Street....food was very good...service was ok but it seemed like they were a bit understaffed on the night we were here and as a result it took a long time to get a first drink and order appetizer....noise level was quite high on the second level room that we were in but this is to be somewhat expected at most North End restaurants....would like to try it again perhaps with a first floor table and check out the rooftop deck for drinks...our waitress Lucia was excellent but she had to work too hard on this night...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.