250 Hanover Street
Boston, MA 02113Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ristorantefiore.com/
- Phone: 6173711176
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch is served Monday-Saturday from 11:30am-4:00pm
Dinner is Served Monday-Saturday from 4:00pm-11:00pm and Sunday 12:00-11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Fiore Colella
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our private function room offers a warm inviting authentic Mediterranean atmosphere with windows overlooking historic Hanover Street. We can accommodate 30 up to 70 guests in a private capacity. We host corporate, social events, bridal showers, bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions and special occasions. To inquire please visit our website and click on "Make a Private Dining Request" or please call Ristorante Fiore for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Events Manager 6173711176
- Entertainment: Seasonal Covered and Heated Patio and Rooftop Dining.
- Special Events: Don't forget to check us out on facebook!
A word from Ristorante Fiore
Welcome to Ristorante Fiore, where a lifetime of cooking, experience and passion goes into every meal. Fiore can still be found by the stove preparing dishes people crave. If you ask Fiore what keeps him going, the answer is: you. His greatest joy is pleasing the palates of friends, family and the stream of regulars. Fiore's soul satisfying Italian cuisine is inspired by you. With 3 floors of distinct dining rooms and the North End’s ONLY seasonal patio and heated rooftop dining, we can create the perfect atmosphere and menu for a small dinner or a grand affair. Our third floor private dining room can seat up to 70 people. So, relax and celebrate while we take service to new heights.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ristorante Fiore reviews from OpenTable diners
167 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (97)neighborhood gem (73)special occasion (61)romantic (55)fit for foodies (49)notable wine list (45)good for groups (34)hot spot (28)great for lunch (19)vibrant bar scene (19)scenic view (14)kid-friendly (12)late-night find (7)great for brunch (6)Show More
- Celebrating in the North EndLocaltoBostonVIPDined on 8/30/2014We came down to the North End for the St. Anthony's Feast-hoping to eat from the vendors. Too crowded. So we made our way back up to Hanover Street and Fiore's had availability. Very good meal, our waiter was nice and made us feel at home. While it was a bit overpriced, it was worth it. And we sat by the windows so people viewing was fantastic! Festivals brings all kinds of people together!Special Features:
- Come earlyFireDined on 8/29/2014Take advantage of roof deck for cocktail or glass of wine before dinner. I was so surprised to see this trendy deck. We wanted to eat indoors otherwise this us a great alternative if u like Our waiter "O" was just fabulous. I loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flexible on FridayNevrontimeDined on 8/23/2014We had a 7PM reservation that we were running late for and the restaurant was very amenable to shifting our reservation to 8:15 when we called at 6:30. When we arrived around 8PM we were immediately taken to our table. He recommended a nice Chianti and we enjoyed the Saltimbocca de Pollo and the Lobster Ravioli. Portion sizes were quite nice. Our only down side to the evening was that the dining experience was so extremely loud as the restaurant was full, windows to the street were open and a table of 6 in the center of the room had enjoyed maybe one too many bottles of wine and got continually louder and louder to where it was honestly hard to hear conversation at our own table. WE skipped dessert on that note but would try Fiore again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding foodJimVDined on 8/23/2014We had a great dinner. Food was delicious and authentic, excellent portions, served hot and with very attentive staff. The seafood stew in particular was outstanding.Special Features:
- delicious, fresh food!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Fiore's is a destination dining restaurant with great food and consistently attentive service. The spinach and beet salad was fresh and perfectly dressed. The fusilli with lobster, shrimp and scallops was fantastic as was the saltimbocca.Special Features:
- cozy and intimate despite street...AiredaleVIPDined on 8/22/2014I was very pleasantly surprised with how good the food and service was considering it's location in the middle of the very tourist heavy north end. Great, large appetizers for lunch and very well created and executed entrees. Sangria was very refreshing, had a great grape flavor, and we could have easily stayed the afternoon and give through multiple pitchers. Would recommend any time of day or year and imagine it only gets better in the off seasonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food!Kellielc7VIPDined on 8/20/2014Our food was great and sitting on the rooftop was wonderful. I see us heading up to Boston just to order the chicken saltimbocca again! Avoid the valet though...very slow.Special Features:
- Rooftop for drinks & patio dinnerGr8foodDined on 8/20/2014Food, drinks & service were exceptional. Pasta is homemade and delicious. My husband had veal saltinbucca & I had the Seafood Fra Diavolo special - but with a white spicy sauce instead of the red sauce specified. Both were perfect. Wine was also excellent. Service was the best. Suiting outside on the patio was great, too. Quiet, nice lighting but with a birds-eye view of the bustling activity on Hanover St. We also enjoyed a sample appetizer that included olives, marinated vegetables, specialty cheese & prosciutto sliced so perfectly thin that it literally melted in your mouth. It was a special occasion for us and we were thrilled with each and every thing we encountered during our visit to Fiore. We will definately be going back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rooftop diningSusanDined on 8/19/2014I always dine on the rooftop-open Memorial Day to Labor Day. $32 for the special- 1 1/4# of lobster meat with shrimp, scallops, tomatoes and mushroom in a light sauce was delicious and an unbeatable value. Server was knowledgable about the menu and both friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Memorable EveningwonderfuleveningDined on 8/19/2014I want to thank Fiore for hiring a wonderful staff. Alfonso and his team were very accommodating and customized a meal for my date. They always seemed to be around when we needed assistance. The food was great and I enjoyed the wine list. Having not been to the North End for over 20 years I wasn't sure what to expect by the evening exceeded my expectations.Special Features:
- IeatalotDined on 8/17/2014A lovely street level patio for dining. A fun and happening roof top deck with a bar and dining. Spacious indoor dining. Fabulous food. The house wine is the restaurants own label, and it's very good. Great service. Need I say more? Oh yes, one more thing, it's in the heart of the North End. I highly recommend Restaurante Fiore.Special Features:
- Great night outChrisDined on 8/16/2014Made a reservation for 4 at 8:45 on a Saturday with no problems. Called to confirm and they were very nice. About 2 hours later I called to add a 5th to our party. It was no problem, even during one of the biggest feast days in the north end. We got there at 8:35 and waited at the bar until about 8:55 when I approached to ask about how much longer. It was very busy but they brought us upstairs right away. Our server, Orazio, was a character, but he knew his stuff and made good recommendations. We split an antipasto and 2 bottles of the house chianti. I got a swordfish special, about 14 oz, grilled perfectly. Others got the bombolotti, pasta made in house. Orazio kindly split the bill at the end of dinner even though we didn't ask ahead.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TEESKI28VIPDined on 8/16/2014Dined there Saturday with friends. Waiter was very friendly. Food was good. I was a little disappointed in the lobster ravioli as it claimed to have ricotta cheese in it, but I found them to be a bit dry. I would go there again and probably order a veal dish as I sampled the veal my husband and freind ate and loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful evening in North End!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/16/2014The entire evening was fabulous! The food and service wonderful! Our family outing will be remembered. The food was authentic and delicious.Special Features:
- solidDependable66VIPDined on 8/15/2014Nice meal in a highly competitive market. The issue remains...how do you set your place above the rest?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not A Great ValueBrianDined on 8/15/2014This is the fourth and last time I will visit this resteraunt this year. They have consistently proven that they cannot consistanly deliver either good service or product. This time around we had a table for four. We started out with the special anti pasti salad for four. When it arrived it was more like a salad for two. A few olives, two peices of mozzarella cheese four slices of ham and amodest amount of greens for the privilege of $32. I had a small portion of eggplant parm that was bready and pasty with a small amount of sauce and cheese. My wife had a small piece of veal which was tasty, but for $25 it came with nothing and we were paid a hefty up charge for a small portion of pasta with sauce. Not a good value, stay away!!!Special Features:
- Delicious authentic Italian foodmammaameikaDined on 8/11/2014Second time dining here and couldn't wait to come back. Friendly attentive service, perfect setting right in the middle of the north end and outstanding food! Homemade pastas, fresh sauces, delicious fish and meats. It's a favorite and we've tried many north end restaurants!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FoodFood4ThoughtDined on 8/10/2014This restaurant was recommended to us from a friend and it certainly lived up to expectations. The food was outstanding. I would not recommend the seating on the rooftop. Too crowded. Too noisy. No view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent!tray67Dined on 8/9/2014My husband went to Restaurant Fiore on a busy Saturday night to celebrate our anniversary. I made a reservation through OpenTable for 8:45 PM. When we arrived, our table was ready and we were seated immediately. (Though we had hoped to dine outside, we were not willing to wait 45 min to an hour for outdoor seating) The arugula salad with shaved Parmigiano cheese and lemon vinaigrette, though simple, was very good and enough for us to share. The cavatelli with broccoli rabe and Italian sausage was excellent. For desert, we shared the tiramisu which was also very good and more than enough to share. Portions were generous. Our server was knowledgeable and attentive. I would love to return for outside dining. A new favorite in the North End!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expected betterchkparmDined on 8/8/2014Nice setting but had a bad waiter and the food was very mediocre - Started out rough when we didn't get any bread and never really saw the waiter. The chicken was over cooked and very tough. I wouldn't say the restaurant is mediocre just on a bad waiter but when you have to pay extra to have pasta with your chicken and you're spending close to 50 per/person you want the food to be real good - this place was mediocre at best for the North EndSpecial Features:
- Average!AmirDined on 8/8/2014My wife was excited when she learned that Ristorante Fiore offers roof top dinning, but when we got there we found the place a little crowded and the noise level was certainly loud! We had a hard time hearing the daily specials from our waiter! The food was ok, nothing too impressive. The prices was average for the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kitchen needs helpCapeCodderDined on 8/7/2014Overall, the food was excellent here. Our one complaint was the kitchen. It took 45 minutes after our appetizer to get our main course. As soon as another dish came out for the next table (they had arrived after us), our server went down to talk to the kitchen and came back and told us what was going on. After another 15 minutes or so, we finally got our food, excellent food. As we were finishing, the manager came over to inquire if we liked the food and everything was OK. Kind of surprised they didn't offer to comp us anything, a coffee at the end of the meal another glass of wine. The restaurant offered nothing only an apology that their kitchen screwed up. Too bad because the outdoor roof dining is a great location and food is great.Special Features:
- quality italian foodDaveVIPDined on 8/6/2014Quality Italian food made with love isnt hard to find in the North End. This place does it right. Weren't able to get a seat in the outside part, which looked great. But inside is very comfortable. Nice wine list and very nice menu. Between the 3 of us, we ordered mussels, salad, 2 chicken parms and a chicken marsala. All of the food was great. One complaint is charging 25-28$ for an entree and then also charging $7 for a side of pasta is a bit much. This isnt new york city. For that price, the entree should come with a side- veggie or pasta. Wine was also on the more expensive side (nothing under $40). However- will probably return. And thats because its on company dime.Special Features:
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/5/2014The whole experience was unforgettable. I went for the second time while visiting Boston. this time I took my sister for her 60th birthday. The atmosphere is wonderful, but the food is outstanding. There are so many Italian restaurants to choose from on the North End but this one has it all! Can not wait to go again.Special Features:
- Not bad...txilibrinDined on 8/3/2014I wanted to try this restaurant. My boyfriend liked it a lot so we went yesterday. Well, he changed his mind yesterday. Appetizers with bread were served cold (bread has always to be hot!). The coke tasted like... Whatever but not coke. Almost all the pasta dishes had tomato on them... The pasta I ordered wasn't cooked enough. And it had too much sauce (I never thought I'd say this, it looks like there is never enough pastaaa) Dishes in the terrace were dirty, and also the napkins... Well, you can easily tell I didn't like it.Special Features:
- Saturday LunchKathleenDined on 8/3/2014Hi, My husband & I took my Mother for a Saturday lunch. It was our 1st visit to your establishment. We are duly impressed and intend to return. I've already started recommending your restaurant to family & friends. Anthony was our waiter & he was terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty good pastaAthenaDined on 8/2/20142 out of the 3 pasta dishes at our table were very good, 1 just average. Our upstairs table was a bit cramped (too close to other tables), and a few bachelorette parties got a bit noisy, but the food made up for this. My complaint was the service. We just wanted the pasta (a carb indulgence!) and we are not drinkers. Once the waiter figured out we weren't ordering appetizers and salads, or cocktails, wine, etc. he made himself scarce. We couldn't get his attention if the table was burning!!!! He just assumed that we wouldn't tip since we weren't running up the bill. Finally, when he reappeared to see if we wanted dessert, when we declined he made a crack about us going to wait in line at Mike's for cannoli --- bad form.
- NydinerDined on 8/2/2014Great outdoor patio in the heart of Boston north end Italian districtSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservation not keptTJEASTDined on 7/31/2014Food was good but reservation was not kept. Waited additional 30 minutes with no updateSpecial Features:
- AverageBrianDined on 7/29/20142 out of 3 plates were very good, and 1 average (pasta with pancetta tasted a little off). Waiter forgot about us and we sat for 15 - 20 minutes waiting for desert menu. For a Tuesday night that seemed like a long time. The coffee was good but the cups were less than half full. The tiramisu was average. There was not enough expresso and the lady fingers were on the dry side and the cream was a little bland with no noticeable rum or coffee flavor to it. Our over all experience was good, being our 5th time there says something. Over that time period consistency has been a minor issue though. We recommend you go and try it for yourself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerJanelleVIPDined on 7/24/2014Great food and excellent service! We were not disappointed! It was a great birthday and the seafood specials were outstandingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great work lunch environmentEBLunchesDined on 7/23/2014Great service, good work lunch pricing, delicious foodSpecial Features:
- Good but priceyRegentRonBDined on 7/19/2014Fiore is a nice place that is more about the atmosphere than the food. The food is very good but no better than the local Italian "dives" offer for 1/2 the price (or less). This is the kind of place you go to for a special night out. It's expensive for what you get but I would still recommend it for a nice romantic evening or for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Yummy...SandraDined on 7/19/2014The food was delicious, very fresh and great flavors. The noise level is borderline too loud between the restaurant patrons and the noise on the street. It was a great experience.Special Features:
- Just another Italian restaurant...ManonDined on 7/18/2014There is nothing wrong with this restaurant... but nothing special either. It's just another traditional Italian restaurant, just like we've had for years. Prices are way too high... A little bit of a tourist trap in the Italian district.
- Boston vacayGreatfoodDined on 7/15/2014Fiore's was recommended by a family member from Boston so I knew I had to go. Our server was nice (a little slow but he was slammed) but very informative. We took his recommendation about going across the street for dessert. My dinner was outstanding! I had the lobster special! I'd highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodieDined on 7/15/2014The entire staff of the restaurant was fantastic! Everyone was attentive and pleasant and knowledgeable and clearly understood customer service. The food was fantastic....it really was just a great overall experience.Special Features:
- Nice Italian Restaurant in BostonCasualDinerDined on 7/14/2014There are dozens of similar restaurants on this street, and they all look pretty good. I've never eaten at any of the others, so I cannot compare Fiore to the others in this area, but in comparison to other Italian eateries in other cities, it is definitely above average. The prices are a little high, but probably in line with other Boston restaurants. The service was very good except for the hostess, who seemed bored and not at all happy to see us. The waiter, Anthony, was great, though - very enthusiastic, professional and attentive. The menu has all of the traditional Italian fare. Our meal was good. There are a lot of choices in this area, but I don't think you will be disappointed with Fiore, but probably no wowed either.Special Features:
- Just ok...disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/11/2014Booked a res after reading great reviews and tiring of same place every time in Boston...dolce vita. Loved that our reservation was immediately honored even though a bit early and it Was a very busy Friday night. That was about the end of the "love" unfortunately. We were taken up to this upstairs room with a huge round table set for 8 or more....there were 5 of us. Trying to have a conversation was nearly impossible, particularly with other large boisterous tables in the room. Felt like we were at a lame wedding reception, it was so outdated and stale. Food-wise, Nothing stood out. At over $300 for 5 of us, I simply expected more.
- Loved this placeiluvf00dDined on 7/10/2014I took my boyfriend here for his birthday, and it was perfect. We had to wait ~30 minutes to sit on the roof, so we just got a drink at the bar. The food and ambience was amazing. We'll definitely be back.Special Features: