21301 Tamiami Trail South #460
Estero, FL 33928Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ristorantefarfalla.com/
- Phone: (239) 495-9912
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Christmas Eve 5pm-10pm
Christmas Day 3pm-10pm
New Year's Eve 5pm-closing
New Year's Day 5pm-10pm
Easter Sunday 3pm-9-pm
Mother's Day 5pm-10pm
OPEN Super Bowl Sunday 5 pm-10 pm February 2nd
Summer May 18- August 31-Closed Sundays only
Open July 4th 2014
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian / Vegan, Italian, Contemporary European
- Executive Chef: Mike Fattah
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Cooking Class Demonstration
"Three Course Meal with Wine Pairings"
Monday & Wednesday
12:30 pm-3:00 pm
$60 per person includes tax & gratuity
Accommadates 8-20 people
Please call with reservation
A word from Ristorante Farfalla
Thank you for your interest in Ristorante Farfalla. We will take great delight in hosting your dinner party, and hope that we can assist you in planning your special evening. Whether you are looking for the perfect setting for a small group or large party, our elegant tables, discrete alcoves and private dining room will accommodate you. Our unsurpassed service and attention to detail is legendary. Our nationally acclaimed cuisine has received the highest, world-renowned culinary awards. We hope that you will select Ristorante Farfalla for an experience in exceptional dining while enjoying the Estero area.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Ristorante Farfalla - Best Restaurants in Estero ›
Ristorante Farfalla reviews from OpenTable diners
36 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (27)special occasion (19)fit for foodies (17)romantic (16)notable wine list (13)good for groups (10)late-night find (3)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Pleasant SurpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 11/15/2014First time visit and not too sure what to expect. 4 of us had 3 different items and they were all outstanding. Service was also very attentive. Could not ask for a better dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemGailmkayDined on 11/11/2014Picture a 5 star restaurant right in our neighborhood grocery store plaza! Who knew! Amazing service, home made pasta by the owner, chef. We will go back again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Avoid FarfallaLgarDined on 11/9/2014Poor service with one gentleman serving as maître d and waiter for 8 tables. We ordered 2 glasses of wine and waited 30 min for it while he served customers who were seated long after us their beverages. He forgot! The shrimp and lobster bisque was basically heated water and flour. Awful! Stuffed crab mushrooms were watery. Only reason we gave it two stars is that the entrees were mediocre. Food is very bland, disgrace to Italians. We're still waiting for the cheese for our pasta! Surly owner/chef could be seen in the kitchen. Only thing served promptly was the check!
- AmypDined on 11/8/2014My friends and I had the pasta with seafood special. It was way too al dente and cold. Men had veal chop and steak and thoroughly enjoyed it! This has always been one of favorite restaurant finds but didn't quite have it this time.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/4/2014The restaurant was an excellent choice in food, wine, service and friendliness.Special Features:
- Good treatRMEPDined on 10/29/2014extensive menu with many Italian favorites. Service was good and attentive. Entrees mostly in the mid twenties. Convenient location. Reservations needed during Jan-Mar. Chef owned. Many specials besides large menu.Special Features:
- Outstanding cuisinechaboVIPDined on 10/25/2014Chef Micheal consistently prepares the freshest and most excellent cuisine . The crisp salads with homemade dressing, homemade whole wheat tagliatelle , wonderfully seasoned fresh seafood and tender steak are just some of the reasons why Farfallas is our Favorite restaurant that we go to 2x in the weeks that we visit Bonita Springs. His presentation is a work of art. The service is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as previous visitsEdw213Dined on 10/25/2014We have been here many times before but this visit wasn't as enjoyable as those visits.Special Features:
- Great food, excellent service.italiancheeseheadsDined on 10/18/2014Food and service so good, we returned twice in three days at the end of our vacation. Owner greeted us by name and other patrons very friendly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceThomasVIPDined on 10/7/2014Great food and service Need to work on the wine list.Special Features:
- Delicious!Note2selfDined on 10/3/2014My husband & I have been to Farfalla many times due to the excellent food and ambiance. Mike will always pay close attention and make suggestions if there are food allergies. No matter what we order, it is never a disappointment! Mike is the best! Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely perfect!ben97alana00VIPDined on 9/26/2014Ristorante Farfalla never fails to exceed in food, service and ambiance. Dinners are freshly prepared upon ordering and the food is the best. We frequent Farfalla because we know we'll never be disappointed in our dinner. In addition to an extensive menu there are nightly specials and a great wine list. The service is always excellent and we certainly look forward to our next visit.Special Features:
- Regular visitorCarmeltravelerVIPDined on 9/23/2014Our food was wonderful, and the owner and servers are friendly. We don't understand why the restaurant isn't packed every night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Michael is an excellent chef.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014The food is consistently outstanding, and shows original thought and preparation. Each plate is uniquely prepared and is a best example of fine dining, without out all the showiness of places that try to replicate the experience. Understated, elegant atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best of the BestChefsnightoutDined on 8/25/2014The food and service,as always, is just great. We have dined here many times and we and our guests have never had a meal we did not love. The wine list has a selection for all tastes and pocketbooks. We will make reservations soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedBosoxDined on 8/18/2014Salad was fresh, crisp, and plentiful. Wife's pasta dish was rather bland and with a thin tomato broth which didn't cling to the food. My frutti di mare special came with unsauced fettucine (dry, tasteless, so I added parmesan and olive oil in order to swallow it),good small shrimp, large, excellent mussels, half a Florida lobster tail, and a large Maine lobster claw which contained no meat. Honest! There was just a thin piece 1/3 of an inch long from the very tip of the claw plus a tablespoon of unappetizing fat and what not. No meat. I was so happy to leave, I didn't even complain, though I did mention it to the waiter upon exiting. Service was attentive. Plus 2 glasses of wine =$100. Had hoped for a gem, as we live close by.
- Perfect!!ben97alana00VIPDined on 8/16/2014Everything about dining at Farfalla is perfect - the food, the service, the ambience. All food is prepared to order and is excellent. It's definitely the perfect place to have a beautiful dinner and evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restorante Farfalla "Superb"SunnytimesVIPDined on 8/9/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our delicious meals at Restorante Farfalla. Everything is prepared fresh to perfection by the Owner/Chef from the soup to the dessert. The wine was extraordinary. Our waiter was exceptional, knowledgeable & very helpful. It was a dining extravaganza that should not be missed. We look forward to dining at Restorante Farfalla whenever we are in the Estero, Florida area. For a very fine dining experience don't hesitate to make a reservation...you will not be disappointed. ENJOY!Special Features:
- surprise gemgourmetfoodloverVIPDined on 8/5/2014Situated in a shopping center this pretty little restaurant was a fabulous find. The owner is the chef and does his restaurant proud. Food was excellent, service great! Will be going back soon!Special Features:
- Hidden Gem in EsteroHappyHungerVIPDined on 8/5/2014Unpretentious, personal service. Relaxed dining. Excellent food. Probably the best Italian food in Southwest Florida.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 124 reviews are from the Ristorante Farfalla reviews archive.
- Authentic ItalianRedbaron62Dined on 7/28/2014We had a great dinner at the restaurant. What truly sets this place apart from others is the chef's creativeness and the lengths that he goes to create a lot of the ingredients from scratch. We will return. However, note that with such high culinary standards comes an appropriate price, so expect to pay more for this kind of eatery.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Find!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/13/2014Best keep secret around Naples. Food is fabulous and service is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fabulouslockhartwayDined on 6/7/2014Farfalla is by far one of the best in Estero/Bonita Springs. Not a lot of people the night we went which was great! Enjoyed good talk and excellent food and service. Even spoke with the chef. A+++ for the highest rating.Special Features:
- Not just Italian diningOT44Dined on 5/19/2014Although the food is primarily Italian, there are other excellent dishes. All food is prepared when ordered and is fresh and is delicious.Special Features:
- Perfection!ben97alana00VIPDined on 5/14/2014This was our second time at Farfalla and we couldn't be happier. The food is excellent and presented beautifully. The service is great and we look forward to dining there again soon.Special Features:
- unexpected gemZinmanVIPDined on 5/9/2014We ate our last dinner in Bonita Springs at Ristorante Farfalla.We were impressed with the ambience on arrival.Our waiter/sommelier was very friendly and helpful with our food selections. The mushroom appetizer was delicious as was the stracciatelle soup.My veal chop was perfectly cooked and our friends' pasta dishes were both well-prepared and very tasty.We were all very impressed with the care and expertise of the owner-chef. We will be coming back to Farfalla when we return to Bonita Springs in the next 1-2 years.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "A lovely evening"DeliciousDined on 4/26/2014We came to Farfalla for an early dinner after an Artis, Naples performance. It was the perfect setting for a delicious, unrushed meal with great service. Two of us enjoyed the simple, yet very tasty, preparation of linguine with white clam sauce. The other couples bumped it up a notch with the linguine frutti di mare. So many wonderful selections, so little time. Guess we just must go back to enjoy more of the delights.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Finally !tonylindaDined on 4/20/2014Took so long to eat at this establishment. Great experience,excellent chef, and staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/18/2014Wonderful food at this locally run Italian restaurant.Special Features:
- Can you say Veal Chop?ChrisGalloDined on 4/9/2014Ok... so I like veal! I know... I can hear you saying... "Do you know..." Yes... I know! Anyway, after having a bad veal chop experience at another restaurant in another city, I swore off veal! Till now! Their veal chop is as good as Peter Shields lamb chops are in Cape May, NJ. They have an excellent veal chop special and their veal piccata was also very good. I will definitely return to Farfalla next time I'm in town.Special Features:
- Servers attitude left muchNonameDined on 4/7/2014Servers attitude left much to be desired. We found him to be indifferent and not professional waiter material. He said and we quote"i'm here to take your order ,not advise" Chairs are quite straight and uncomfortable. Food quality was good but not as good as we expected.Special Features:
- We had not been to the restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/2/2014We had not been to the restaurant before and we were pleasantly surprised by all of it. The ambience was wonderful it was not a long wait, the food was amazing, it was a business meeting and everyone in the group loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!ben97alana00VIPDined on 4/2/2014This was our first dining experience at this restaurant and we can't wait to go back. Everything about it was outstanding. The menu is excellent, the food, which is freshly prepared upon ordering is beautiful, the fabulous, attentive service all were absolutely first rate. A great place to have a wonderful evening of dining.Special Features:
- Exceptional PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 3/28/2014I truly enjoy the dining experience here. The food is superb and the menu nicely varied. The owner is always visible and accommodating. The wait staff is likewise a pleasure. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is our second time diningRichieDined on 3/28/2014This is our second time dining there. We came back because our first visit was so good. Great food, service and location. Mike , the owner, is a great guy and does a wonderful job in the kitchen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Over pricedBen5104VIPDined on 3/22/2014Food and service was good. Food prices were expensive with a small salad with gargonzila cheese at $9 and a veal chop with 6/7 bites at $35.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was fabulous. FoodJohnDined on 3/20/2014Everything was fabulous. Food is slow to come out because everything is made from scratch and well worth the extra time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable dining experienceSue19Dined on 3/15/2014We ate at Ristorante Farfalla over the weekend, and had previously eaten there about 6 months ago. The food was wonderful, as always, and our server was very attentive. We love the fact that it is in our area, away from the hustle and bustle of Naples. We shall return!Special Features:
- Always GreatSCLCDined on 3/8/2014Food at Farfalla is great. I highly recommend it. Bolognese is outstanding - different but great. Great, reasonable prices on wine. Go there - you won't retreat it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but only beer and wineSandnSkiVIPDined on 3/6/2014The hostess and waitress were very attentive. We were seated immediately for our 7pm reservation. We were a bit disappointed to find they only offer beer and wine but we did enjoy several bottles of fine wine. The food was very good. The tables are very close together but it did not take away from our dining experience. We will return again soon.Special Features: