Ristorante Castello at Blue Bell
721 Skippack Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Ristorante Castello at Blue Bell
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ristorantecastello.com/
- Phone: (215) 283-9500
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am -3:00pm;
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Fireplace, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We are a professional catering company !
Off premises catering!
Special catering menu can be found at to:www.ristorantecastello.com
Build your own budget !
Full tray feeds between 12 &15 people
Half tray feeds between 7 & 8 people
Prices are on the menu
- Private Party Facilities: Beautiful elegant intimate dining!
Used for special events!
Great options :
- large seizes of windows view
-Audio / visual equipment
-special banquet Menu
-continental breakfast business meeting available
- Private Party Contact: Castello 2152839500
A word from Ristorante Castello at Blue Bell
Casual Fine Dining, Northern Italian Cuisine. Fresh Fish Daily-Dover Sole & Branzino etc..., and Homemade Pasta. Private dining room for parties and business meetings and outdoor dining.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Ristorante Castello at Blue Bell - Best Restaurants in Blue Bell ›
Ristorante Castello at Blue Bell reviews from OpenTable diners
77 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (51)fit for foodies (45)special occasion (36)great for outdoor dining (24)good for groups (18)romantic (15)great for lunch (11)kid-friendly (3)notable wine list (3)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Great place to have dinner!DeniseVIPDined on 11/22/2014Outstaning Service & Delicious Food - - doesn't get much better than that. Cannot wait to go back.Special Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/16/2014An excellent meal which has me wanting to return to try more dishes. The wait staff was very attentive and knowledgeable of the menu and the additions, too. Bon appetite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded ExpectationsCaptLemondDined on 11/8/2014Took us a few weeks to obtain a reservation and the build up made the experience all the better. Wait staff was professional and with a quiet confidence that provided the evening with a wonderful meal.Special Features:
- Hidden GemlocalguyDined on 11/7/2014Went here on a search through open table. A couple in our party was from Ambler and never heard of it. We were all very pleased. My veal chop was one of the best I've ever had. Excellent service too. Highly recommend just make sure you don't drive by as it's hidden in the back of an office complex.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENT LOCAL FARELiz432Dined on 11/1/2014this is a wonderful local restaurant with friendly service and excellent food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dinnerMaryDined on 10/31/2014It was great from start to finish. We thoroughly enjoyed itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/21/2014Was given a gift card. Never had been to this establishment. Took three friends with me for dinner. All of us enjoyed our meal, and the service was above par. All four will return with guests to enjoy. Thank youSpecial Features:
- Outstanding dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/15/2014This restaurant was reccomended by a friend and I was extremely pleased with my experience. The ambiance, the food and outstanding service was everything and more than I expected.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food service I love it every time I go.!TadorDined on 10/13/2014Without a doubt on of favorite Northern Italian Restaurants, I Love bringing friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian RestaurantJohnnyDined on 10/11/2014We totally enjoyed our dinner at Ristorante Castello. The service was excellent, and the dining room was quiet and elegant, without being too formal (casual attire). The menu has a large selection of authentic Italian dishes, plus there were several interesting specials the night we ate there (including braciole and osso buco. Both the specials and items we had from the regular menu were great. Definitely recommend Ristorate Castello for a nice night out and a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodLisaDined on 10/10/2014We love going here. BYO if you choose, which is nice. The staff is wonderful. Habib is attentive and caring about your experience.Special Features:
- Wonderful Discovery for ItalianChippyVIPDined on 10/7/2014Our first time dining here. We knew of Ristorante Castello when they were in Lansdale but never ate there.. Service was terrific! Friendly and knowledgeable wait staff. The owner came over to our table to thank us, a nice touch. It's BYOB but also has a bar which is nice to have the choice. The menu is very nice and simple, but hold on until you hear about the specials. I was impressed, they had an appetizer special, a salad special, and two meat and fish specials. Making your choice very difficult.. The pasta is fresh and the sauces are divine. My 9 year old had the veal and ate everything on his plate. I cut his veal for him with minimal effort so I had to try it and was impressed. Overall a great find. We will be back for sure!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for dinner; BYOB!InnaVIPDined on 10/5/2014We've been to this restaurant quite a few times, and keep coming for more. Service is impeccable, food is creative and always tasty, and you can enjoy your own bottle of wine with dinner - what else can you ask for? We brought many friends there, and will continue to do so. Some specials are a bit pricey, but always good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PhilVIPDined on 10/4/2014First time at the restaurant and the experience was wonderful. We will be back. Excellent food and great service.Special Features:
- Never disappointingAfoodEVIPDined on 10/4/2014The food is always top notch along with the serviceSpecial Features:
- always wonderfulsophieDined on 10/2/2014The food and service are so good no wonder that it is always so busy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ArmandVIPDined on 9/27/2014very well prepared plates, delightful taste and excellent attention makes this restaurant our first choice. Prices are very reasonable and most important we are allowed to bring your own wine. We had a pleasant conversation with the owner who explained to us that he combines the Italian taste with some touches of French and American Cuisine. All fish plates are very fresh, well prepared and they taste like the fish was just caught. Very highly recommended. You need to have reservations, particularly Saturdays
- GreatfoodDined on 9/26/2014Great food and great service. Place was very nice and the there was a great menu selection. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Try this hidden gemFoodiesx2VIPDined on 9/23/2014In Blue Bell-hard to find in an office complex building.Fantastic food,lots of items for vegetarians.2 folks had Veal Castello and Blackened Tilapia and found them delicious,tender,perfectly seasoned and sauced. I had the special appetizer of roasted artichoke hearts, done with stem left on, just delicious. A pasta special had some of the best broccoli rabe ever. They now had a liquor license but do permit bringing your own wine. Service has been great on all three occasions. Try it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great addition to our dining listAMNTDined on 9/19/2014Great food and better service. My wife and I go to Italian restaurants regularly and we will definetly add Castello to our list. BYOB makes it a very affordable fine dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Power eating..SteveVIPDined on 9/13/2014We went again back to this restaurant after having been disappointed year ago. The food is very good the service friendly and accommodating, however, after having requested a certain area table the very unsmiling hostess refused to seat us. We were accommodated to another table however, it has always baffled me as to why they don't offer the nice tables but have them open the entire time we have been in the restaurant. This was an early seating and its not the first time they refused to seat us there. The tables more than one stayed empty, perhaps, the staff was waiting for some favorite customers. We felt rushed and had our appetizer, dinner and shared a bottle of wine all within 45minutes.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ristorante Castellos at Blue BelllvolunteerDined on 9/12/2014The evening was perfect to dine outside; so that the noise level gave us the ability to carry on a conversation. Our wait person, Christy, could not have been more charming and full of information. The food matched all the other needs a restaurant should supply. Will return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- an expierenceafoodieDined on 9/6/2014great food, service was the best, the noise level @ 7:30 to 9:30 is very very loud. hard to hear your own conversations.Special Features:
- Let me downDeanoVIPDined on 8/31/2014This was our third time at Castello, and it is likely out last as the experience has gone down each time. The BYOB is a plus, and their main servers are friendly and accommodating. But the food is lackluster and disappointing. The calamari fra diavolo appetizer was not made with fresh calamari, and the result was a previously frozen chewy mess. The braciole special tasted very good, but when half a toothpick unexpectedly winds up in the back of your throat, you forget about taste. The server was apologetic, but I feel that after such an experience, the restaurant must give something - a dessert on the house, something. Castello gave nothing, so for that and other reasons we won't be back.Special Features:
- DissappointingRichDined on 8/29/2014We weren't told the price of the specials, as is done at many restaurants, and they were overpriced and to numerous to keep track of. Our chicken Rosmarino was dry and had hardly any flavor. Very doubtful that we would return. One positive was the appetizers were goodSpecial Features:
- Lv2eatDined on 8/27/2014Wonderful restaurant. Food always well prepared and delicious. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Great Menu selectionDeLucDined on 8/26/2014I was very impressed with the selection of specials on the menu. Fish dishes were excellent. Great dinner overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Day!GirlsdayoutDined on 8/25/2014First girls' day out in over a year. After our morning spa treatments we had an awesome lunch at Ristorante Castello at Blue Bell. The food was great and the staff was extremely attentive. We enjoyed ourselves so much. Thank you!! A++Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience again!InnaVIPDined on 8/24/2014We've been there several times; this time we brought two more couples. Everyone loved their food, and the fact that it is BOYB. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodiesx2VIPDined on 8/18/2014We just found Castello, in Blue Bell. Three of us(1 vegetarian, 2 omnivores) had a wonderful lunch! An unusual gazpacho, heartier than usual, very delicious. 3 Artichokes still attached to the perfectly tender stem, light sauced. Te spinach salad was tender crisp, the walnuts added a delicious crunch, and the light champagne vinaigrette dressing was perfect. Linguini Siciliano had a delicious sausage with the aldente pasta. The Vitello Di Castello pleased one very fussy diner - veal, crabmeat, and artichokes in a prosecco sauce. We like it so much that we are doing takeout for 8 family members this weekend. Must mention that it is hard to find in its office complex, but back off route 73 so even outdoor dining was quiet. Go!Special Features:
- Fine experience at CastelloCastelloDined on 8/11/2014Service was attentive; food was tasty, atmosphere relaxed but not casual. A little pricey for some, perhaps, but all in all a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Gem of a Restaurant!jacquieVIPDined on 8/9/2014Phenomenal Food! A great BYOB with unbelievable service - JOHN the head server is Fantastic. He is delightful, funny, professional. The menu is superb - what a selection for anyone - seafood, meats, pastas...and an exciting array of Specials not on the menu. We have made several more reservations through the rest of the year - it's a good - priced restaurant, as well. Tough to find back in an office park area off of 73, but thank God it's there! We love you, Castello's Team!Special Features:
- Always outstandingRayRVIPDined on 8/9/2014My wife and I have eaten at Ristorante Castello many times and have never been disappointed. The wait staff is pleasant, attentive and efficient. Because they help each other service is seamless. The food, especially the specials, is excellent.Special Features:
- Never disappointedjdiner327Dined on 8/8/2014We love Ristorante Castello. I had forgotten to ask for an outside table but the hostess cheerfully seated us outside. Everyone enjoyed their meal and the service was prompt, professional and friendly. In our opinion, this is the best restaurant in our area.Special Features:
- Lovely discovery in Blue BellOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/2/2014Oh a whim, I made a last minute reservation to celebrate my sister's birthday including our four young children. The staff was very kind and attentive and playful towards the children. The small crowd during the early dining hour did not seem to mind our children and were very friendly. The pasta and meat dishes were delicious. We were very happy to have discovered a neighborhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 100 reviews are from the Ristorante Castello at Blue Bell reviews archive.
- Great findMartmaneatsDined on 7/28/2014my wife, son and I ate there for our 30 anniversary. First time there and had a wonderful time. The wait staff was great and engaging. The food was excellent. The owner was engaging as well. We had truly a wonderful meal/experience/evening. We will definitely go back. Lots!Special Features:
- Amazing food!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014We went for our ten year wedding anniversary. The food is amazing. Everything we got was so good. They had this artichoke app that's crazy good. The Waiter was so helpful and great. It's a great restaurant. We will go back a million times. My new favorite place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PruneVIPDined on 7/25/2014Should give 100 points when you reserve a table. Need a more shades porch for outdoor diningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lobster101VIPDined on 7/20/2014Every time we go to Castello's we love it more and more. Delicious salads with shrimp, chicken was fabulous as well as the salmon. One of our favorites. Thank you Ristorante Castello!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- roxieluvroxieluvDined on 7/12/2014Been here before - if first visit would be last -- service was at best mediocre - my food was only fair - my fellow diners enjoyed their food more then I