Ristorante Castello at Blue Bell
721 Skippack Pike
Blue Bell, PA 19422Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Ristorante Castello at Blue Bell
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ristorantecastello.com/
- Phone: 2152839500
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am -3:00pm;
Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Fireplace, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We are a professional catering company !
Off premises catering!
Special catering menu can be found at to:www.ristorantecastello.com
Build your own budget !
Full tray feeds between 12 &15 people
Half tray feeds between 7 & 8 people
Prices are on the menu
- Private Party Facilities: Beautiful elegant intimate dining!
Used for special events!
Great options :
- large seizes of windows view
-Audio / visual equipment
-special banquet Menu
-continental breakfast business meeting available
- Private Party Contact: Castello 2152839500
A word from Ristorante Castello at Blue Bell
Casual Fine Dining, Northern Italian Cuisine. Fresh Fish Daily-Dover Sole & Branzino etc..., and Homemade Pasta. Private dining room for parties and business meetings and outdoor dining.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ristorante Castello at Blue Bell reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (44)special occasion (37)fit for foodies (33)great for outdoor dining (30)good for groups (18)great for lunch (15)romantic (14)kid-friendly (5)hot spot (4)notable wine list (2)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Great addition to our dining listOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/19/2014Great food and better service. My wife and I go to Italian restaurants regularly and we will definetly add Castello to our list. BYOB makes it a very affordable fine dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Power eating..SteveVIPDined on 9/13/2014We went again back to this restaurant after having been disappointed year ago. The food is very good the service friendly and accommodating, however, after having requested a certain area table the very unsmiling hostess refused to seat us. We were accommodated to another table however, it has always baffled me as to why they don't offer the nice tables but have them open the entire time we have been in the restaurant. This was an early seating and its not the first time they refused to seat us there. The tables more than one stayed empty, perhaps, the staff was waiting for some favorite customers. We felt rushed and had our appetizer, dinner and shared a bottle of wine all within 45minutes.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ristorante Castellos at Blue BelllvolunteerDined on 9/12/2014The evening was perfect to dine outside; so that the noise level gave us the ability to carry on a conversation. Our wait person, Christy, could not have been more charming and full of information. The food matched all the other needs a restaurant should supply. Will return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- an expierenceafoodieDined on 9/6/2014great food, service was the best, the noise level @ 7:30 to 9:30 is very very loud. hard to hear your own conversations.Special Features:
- Let me downDeanoVIPDined on 8/31/2014This was our third time at Castello, and it is likely out last as the experience has gone down each time. The BYOB is a plus, and their main servers are friendly and accommodating. But the food is lackluster and disappointing. The calamari fra diavolo appetizer was not made with fresh calamari, and the result was a previously frozen chewy mess. The braciole special tasted very good, but when half a toothpick unexpectedly winds up in the back of your throat, you forget about taste. The server was apologetic, but I feel that after such an experience, the restaurant must give something - a dessert on the house, something. Castello gave nothing, so for that and other reasons we won't be back.Special Features:
- DissappointingRichDined on 8/29/2014We weren't told the price of the specials, as is done at many restaurants, and they were overpriced and to numerous to keep track of. Our chicken Rosmarino was dry and had hardly any flavor. Very doubtful that we would return. One positive was the appetizers were goodSpecial Features:
- Lv2eatDined on 8/27/2014Wonderful restaurant. Food always well prepared and delicious. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Great Menu selectionDeLucDined on 8/26/2014I was very impressed with the selection of specials on the menu. Fish dishes were excellent. Great dinner overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Day!GirlsdayoutDined on 8/25/2014First girls' day out in over a year. After our morning spa treatments we had an awesome lunch at Ristorante Castello at Blue Bell. The food was great and the staff was extremely attentive. We enjoyed ourselves so much. Thank you!! A++Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience again!InnaVIPDined on 8/24/2014We've been there several times; this time we brought two more couples. Everyone loved their food, and the fact that it is BOYB. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodiesx2VIPDined on 8/18/2014We just found Castello, in Blue Bell. Three of us(1 vegetarian, 2 omnivores) had a wonderful lunch! An unusual gazpacho, heartier than usual, very delicious. 3 Artichokes still attached to the perfectly tender stem, light sauced. Te spinach salad was tender crisp, the walnuts added a delicious crunch, and the light champagne vinaigrette dressing was perfect. Linguini Siciliano had a delicious sausage with the aldente pasta. The Vitello Di Castello pleased one very fussy diner - veal, crabmeat, and artichokes in a prosecco sauce. We like it so much that we are doing takeout for 8 family members this weekend. Must mention that it is hard to find in its office complex, but back off route 73 so even outdoor dining was quiet. Go!Special Features:
- Fine experience at CastelloCastelloDined on 8/11/2014Service was attentive; food was tasty, atmosphere relaxed but not casual. A little pricey for some, perhaps, but all in all a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Gem of a Restaurant!jacquieVIPDined on 8/9/2014Phenomenal Food! A great BYOB with unbelievable service - JOHN the head server is Fantastic. He is delightful, funny, professional. The menu is superb - what a selection for anyone - seafood, meats, pastas...and an exciting array of Specials not on the menu. We have made several more reservations through the rest of the year - it's a good - priced restaurant, as well. Tough to find back in an office park area off of 73, but thank God it's there! We love you, Castello's Team!Special Features:
- Always outstandingRayRVIPDined on 8/9/2014My wife and I have eaten at Ristorante Castello many times and have never been disappointed. The wait staff is pleasant, attentive and efficient. Because they help each other service is seamless. The food, especially the specials, is excellent.Special Features:
- Never disappointedjdiner327Dined on 8/8/2014We love Ristorante Castello. I had forgotten to ask for an outside table but the hostess cheerfully seated us outside. Everyone enjoyed their meal and the service was prompt, professional and friendly. In our opinion, this is the best restaurant in our area.Special Features:
- Lovely discovery in Blue BellOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/2/2014Oh a whim, I made a last minute reservation to celebrate my sister's birthday including our four young children. The staff was very kind and attentive and playful towards the children. The small crowd during the early dining hour did not seem to mind our children and were very friendly. The pasta and meat dishes were delicious. We were very happy to have discovered a neighborhood gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findMartmaneatsDined on 7/28/2014my wife, son and I ate there for our 30 anniversary. First time there and had a wonderful time. The wait staff was great and engaging. The food was excellent. The owner was engaging as well. We had truly a wonderful meal/experience/evening. We will definitely go back. Lots!Special Features:
- Amazing food!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014We went for our ten year wedding anniversary. The food is amazing. Everything we got was so good. They had this artichoke app that's crazy good. The Waiter was so helpful and great. It's a great restaurant. We will go back a million times. My new favorite place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PruneVIPDined on 7/25/2014Should give 100 points when you reserve a table. Need a more shades porch for outdoor diningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lobster101VIPDined on 7/20/2014Every time we go to Castello's we love it more and more. Delicious salads with shrimp, chicken was fabulous as well as the salmon. One of our favorites. Thank you Ristorante Castello!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- roxieluvroxieluvDined on 7/12/2014Been here before - if first visit would be last -- service was at best mediocre - my food was only fair - my fellow diners enjoyed their food more then I
- Always excellentDiningProVIPDined on 7/11/2014Excellent service from the minute you walk in the door until you leave. Wonderful menu and if you don't see exactly what you want they will bend over backwards to tailor a dish for you. Anything I've ever ordered has been great. Truly one of the best choices for an intimate dinner or a group celebration.Special Features:
- What a Gem!ILuvFoodDined on 6/27/2014My fiancee and I have been there 6 times in the last few months. Ristorante Castello is one of those restaurants that I wish I would have found much sooner. The food is fantastic! We have tried a variety of items on the menu and everything has been top notch. The seafood is fresh and they have the best oysters around. It's not just the food that makes this place a go to place for us. The entire wait staff are friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. You really couldn't ask for a nicer bunch of people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delish!BelleNicoleVIPDined on 6/20/2014A true neighborhood gem. Although the food is pricing, once you take your first bite you understand why. The freshness of the cuisine and the flavors of this Italian cuisine are to die for. The restaurant is always clean and the inside is somewhat like a story book, beautifully designed. The wait staff are friendly, personable and professional. When I dined with my mother, we had two servers assist us and both provided excellent service. By far the place to eat if you want an experience you can't easily find elsewhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodLarryRVIPDined on 6/17/2014There were six of us and all enjoyed their meal. We have been here several times for lunch as well and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Seating for twoBobBDined on 6/14/2014Very limited number of tables for two. Appears they are very busy and don't seat two people at a table for four.Special Features:
- Consistently ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/2/2014We have been visiting Ristorante Castello at Blue Bell for many years and always look forward to an excellent meal. We have always been impressed with the professional servers and the kitchen turns out delicious food. My only quibble is that one has to ask the cost of the evening's specials.Special Features:
- Delicious !JayGVIPDined on 5/31/2014We had an early reservation - so service was great. Food never disappoints - I had the oysters Rockefeller - yum! For entree I had the Dover Sole which was light and delicious !! Love it here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visit, plan moreJoeNVIPDined on 5/27/2014Had a wonderful meal and service. BYOB an added benefit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New findJLW105Dined on 5/25/2014Set in the back of a business campus, Castello's wasn't easy to spot. But well worth the search. Great food and a full service bar that still allows BYOW was a selling point for us. The staff was friendly and attentive. We have already booked it for an upcoming party.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 86 reviews are from the Ristorante Castello at Blue Bell reviews archive.
- Great Find!LLK605Dined on 5/12/2014We chose this restaurant based on the comments of others at Open Table and were totally pleased! Our dinner choices were excellent; we wouldn't hesitate to return. The whole dining experience there has resulted in recommendations to our friends!Special Features:
- TwinsVIPDined on 5/11/2014Overall delicious as always, but double the price since it was Mothers Day. Not coolSpecial Features:
- Mother's Day DinnerFoodloverDined on 5/11/2014The food was awesome, it was 4 of us and we all ordered something different and all 4 dishes were great. I think they were a bit overwhelmed with the amount of people that were there and the service suffered a bit. I would want to go there on a regular night and not a holiday to see if things are different but overall we had a great time.Special Features:
- Mothers Day DinnerAutumnJoyVIPDined on 5/11/2014Dined here on Mothers Day. I am always dismayed to see favorite restaurants limit the menu and jack up the prices on holidays. They manage a full menu on a busy Saturday night, but can't handle it on Mothers Day? All entrees were at least $4 to $5 higher ( kids chicken fingers and fries $17.95!!!), and the menu was very limited compared to the regular menu. Had my heart set on some favorites that didn’t make the cut. Service was great but adding an automatic tip for 6 people was not necessary. Wouldn’t go back on a holiday because of these changes.Special Features:
- great!!SammyDined on 5/11/2014I found Castello's because I was invited to a baby It was fantastic and best food!!! I took my mother for dinner on mothers day it was fantastic again!!! Everyone is very nice and pleasant.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/11/2014The prices were up 5 to 6 dollars more & the menu was limited! Table cloth was STAINED & there were 3 chip wine glasses! What kind of fine dining is this! Food was good, a little on the salty side. Ordered dessert, ask if the Cannoli was made with ricotta cheese or vanilla , they said it was ricotta, the Cannoli hardly had any cheese in it at all, nothing like Isgro's or Termini's. Also my son order a cream brulee, well they disappointed here also! The dessert look like it was left over and just reheated and tasted horrible, we informed the waiter, he removed the dessert and apologized. Also kid’s meals for a 3 year old and a 4 year old $15.00 for chicken fingers, a bit much! Not worth the money at all that we spent for a table of eight!
- DinneroutDined on 5/10/2014Great dinner with friends. Everything was great. Food, service,prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodpickyeaterDined on 5/10/2014We dine here often. It's a local spot where the owner is on site and the place runs smoothly and food Is delicious. The servers couldn't be nicer friendlier or more polite. We bring all our friends here and they then make it a regular spot for themselves. We love the byob option and the full bar availability. It's a unique and great idea. Will definitely be returning soon!!!Special Features:
- NiNiNiNiVIPDined on 5/8/2014We ate dinner here for my birthday. There were five people in our party, we sat at a round table which I requested. This is the first time that we ate at this restaurant. Loved the food and decor. We will definitely come back. The service was great.Special Features:
- Great BYOBvinceDined on 5/4/2014The food is superior Italian, not your typical spaghetti and meatballs. A true dining experience.Special Features: