360 Park Street
Moraga, CA 94556Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: (925) 377-7662
- Hours of Operation:
Hours: Daily 11:00am-10:00pm
- Payment Options: Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Takeout
A word from Ristorante Amoroma
Italian cuisine in Moraga.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ristorante Amoroma reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (7)good for groups (4)fit for foodies (3)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (2)special occasion (2)great for brunch (1)notable wine list (1)romantic (1)Show More
- LeungVIPDined on 11/13/2014The food tastes well. I like the room we sat in, which offers us much privacy. The price is reasonable. There is only one server. Do not go there if you are too hungry.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wanted to Like ItChuckVIPDined on 11/2/2014Took a friend who lives in Moraga here and was hoping the meal would be something special. The pear salad was very good but the raviolis had the most pathetic marinara sauce I have ever experienced. Service was fine, the food OK at best.
- Mixed Emotions, not bad, not great.PilotGuyTomDined on 11/1/2014My God Daughter is going to St. Mary's in Moraga and we wanted to take her out for her Birthday. I was looking for something close and found Ristorante Amoroma on Open Table. When we first arrived, the restaurant was fairly empty and we were seated right away. The phone ringing loudly in the dining room was a distraction. As the evening continued the dining room filled and became very loud. The tables were close to gather and the folks next to our table kept knocking into our chairs. The food was good my wife had a pasta dish which she liked very much, I had the veal which was good but nothing special. The next time we visit Moraga we will most likely try a different restaurant.Special Features:
- Good Italian restsurant near orindaAlanDined on 9/19/2014First time here. Food was decent. Good fried calamari, veal, and lobster ravioli. Halibut was a bit mushy but tasted ok. Perhaps this fish requires another cooking method other than braising. Dessert a bit disappointing. Apple tart had so little apple and the scope of ice cream on the apple tart and the bread pudding was so small that most of it melted away before one could eat the dessert. Kitchen was a bit slow. Waiter worked very hard but could not catchup while bus boy/girl were idling most of the time. Management should figure tis out to make service a bit better.Special Features:
- Excellent dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 8/24/2014I love coming here for dinner! My husband and I split the beet salad and a small fritto misto, both of which were very good. He had a flavorful mushroom and lamb sausage risotto for his main course and I had the wonderful filetto (again) because I can't resist it here. Sadly there was no room for dessert ...Special Features:
- Our favorite local restaurant.moragamunchersVIPDined on 8/2/2014Coming to Amaroma for years. Special occasions, last minute, etc. Always wonderful food and service. Best lemon drops and Caesar salad around!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 2 reviews are from the Ristorante Amoroma reviews archive.
- Dining at AmoromawaterbreadDined on 7/20/2014There were many daily specials, which all sounded very good. Everything we ordered was excellent and the service was very attentive.Special Features:
- The food and service were great.BillDined on 7/19/2014The food and service were excellent. Quiet dinner in a nice neighborhood restaurant.Special Features: