1026 First Street
Napa, CA 94559Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ristoranteallegria.com/
- Phone: 7072548006x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Thursday: 11:30am - 2:30pm, Friday - Sunday: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Sunday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Californian
- Executive Chef: Chef Cesar Rodriguez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Experience "Exceptional" Catering. Whether you are planning an intimate dinner or an event, Ristorante Allegria can cater to your next special event. We will travel to the site of your choice for occasions such as Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Meetings and/or Graduations. We offer delicious cuisine, an elegant presentation, reliable and impeccable service and we can even manage all deliveries, set up and clean-up issues. Call Rodi for details at 707.254.8006
- Private Party Facilities: The "Original" VAULT Room (up to 10 people); The Chardonnay Room (up to 26 people); The Bella Room (up to 60 people)
- Private Party Contact: Baris Yildiz 7072548006x
- Entertainment: Enjoy live music Monday and Wednesday Nights with Lou Zanardi on the Accordion.
A word from Ristorante Allegria
Ristorante Allegria features Italian influenced with California Cuisine. In downtown Napa, Ristorante Allegria is located in a historic landmark bank building featuring 35 foot ceilings, a breathtaking ambiance, delicious food, superb service and relaxing Italian music. On the menu, there is chicken, home made pastas, lamb and – the signature Marinated Teriyaki Skirt Steak is not to be missed! Wine connoisseurs will be impressed with the extensive collection of Italian and Napa Valley selections. With our winning combination of warm and impeccable service, simple yet creative dishes and a passion for detail, Ristorante Allegria is the perfect place for your next dining experience in the Napa ValleyContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ristorante Allegria reviews from OpenTable diners
165 reviews since July 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (67)romantic (65)fit for foodies (60)neighborhood gem (59)good for groups (56)notable wine list (50)great for outdoor dining (42)great for lunch (37)hot spot (28)vibrant bar scene (27)late-night find (10)great for brunch (7)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (2)Show More
- A great lunch!JJ49VIPDined on 10/25/2014We always eat here for dinner when in Napa, but this was our first lunchtime visit and it didn't disappoint. The food was delicious as always and our wonderful server Maxsimo made the last meal of the last day of our trip very special. We look forward to our next trip and having both lunch and dinner at Ristorante Allegria.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Wine Listbookem4096Dined on 10/23/2014It was a releif to finally see a wine list that recognized that you can get a great bottle of wine in Napa and not pay $60. They had quit a few really good wines in the $30-40 range.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood italianOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/22/2014Very good. Nice evening. Very good service reasonably priced. Our second visit and will go againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodSpartanDinerVIPDined on 10/22/2014Allegria is definitely a staple in Napa. Not always the most cutting edge with their menu but it's consistently good Italian paired with good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PauloDined on 10/21/2014I don't understand how somebody could rate this restaurant a 4 !!!!
- A Favorite in Napa!JJ49VIPDined on 10/21/2014We live in Atlanta - a city known for wonderful restaurants - but when we plan a trip to Napa we always make a reservation (or two) at this wonderful restaurant. We love everything about it - food, wine, service - and have never been disappointed. We look forward to many more visits to this special place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome serviceI82muchDined on 10/20/2014This is always a must stop for us - awesome service and food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!MMfoodieDined on 10/19/2014Really enjoyed the skirt steak. Also the salads were terrific. We were there early, so we beat the crowd, so the service was very attentive.Special Features:
- JJsPICKSDined on 10/17/2014Always a great visit. Food is consistent and delicious - Service is warm, personal and attentive. The atmosphere is comfortably energetic ... This is a great Napa haunt!Special Features:
- DINING OUTBIRTHDAYDined on 10/15/2014HAD AN OUTSTANDING DINNER FOR TWO - EVERYTHING WAS FANTASTICSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best of the BestFumeDined on 10/14/2014I've been a frequent customer of Ristorante Allegria for several years now. The food & service have never disappointed me or my family & friends!! My favorite is the Napa Cabbage Salad and the Marinated Grilled Teriyaki Skirt Steak! Yum, yum, yum! Their cocktails are also quite wonderful!Special Features:
- CorkageOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/13/2014We got lucky. We took a bottle of wine we purchased while on our wine tasting tour that day. There was no corkage fee on Mondays. We really enjoyed this restaurant & recommended it several times at the B & B where we are staying.Special Features:
- Great service & average foodtroubleDined on 10/11/2014Enjoyed our dinner, Service was very good but the food was just ok, not bad, just ok. ( ie; pasta with prawns was actually small shrimp over cooked ). Over-all a good experience. Would try some where new my next trip to Napa.Special Features:
- Napa favorite and quake safePumpkinHMBDined on 10/9/2014PAfter walking the downtown area of Napa that was recently hit by the earthquake, we returned to a favorite of locals and tourists alike, Allegria. They took us early on a Thursday evening and the food was fantastic. We shared a yummy tender skirt steak satay following it with perfectly prepared pasta dishes: the wild mushroom ravioli and the PAPPARDELLE ALLO ZAFFERANO; fresh Homemade Saffron Pasta, Jumbo Prawns, Wild Mushrooms, Artichoke Hearts, Finished With Roasted Shrimp Bisque. Absolutely delicious. My husband ordered the bread pudding for dessert and said it was the best he ever had. Don't be put off by the scaffolding at the entrance. It's beautiful inside this old bank built after the '06 quake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectwedinnapaDined on 10/4/2014The food was great, the prices were reasonable and the service was excellent. We booked here as a luncheon after our wedding in Napa. We will be back. The location was great as well.Special Features:
- lostcarDined on 9/28/2014Everything was wonderful. We arrived a few minutes early and reception was warm and table ready. We had a nice quiet location making it easy to talk. My husband likes a cocktail and it was prepared perfectly, and the food just superb.
- DisappointedgabijenDined on 9/28/2014Disappointed with service and food. Did not have waitperson. We had every staff member that walked by. Hope this was just an off night.Special Features:
- Another great dining experiencelunchwithfriendsDined on 9/27/2014Have been here before for dinner twice and loved it. Went with friends for lunch and we all thoroughly enjoyed this restaurant. Our food was fabulous and included the wild mushroom raviolis, gnocchis, and pappardelle with prawns. Service was excellent. Will definitely go back again. We chose to sit inside because earthquake repair work was being done on the outside of the building, but they do have nice patio seating for a future time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food, but...WeTriedItDined on 9/26/2014The food was delicious; however, with the music so loud, I believe guests had to be loud as well to hear each other which, unfortunately, lead to a very loud environment. So great place to eat if you don't mind the energetic vibe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So Good Alaways.....JimmymacVIPDined on 9/26/2014We are frequent visitors at this restaurant. We took our son visiting from L.A. and he loved it saying everything was delicious and perfect. We had the Skirt Satay appetizers along with the Ceasar Salad. Both were excellent! We then enjoyed Veal Piccata and Rigatoni and both were very good. As many times as we have been here , we have never tried the Bread Pudding desert until now and this was the best bread pudding we ever had. No doubt, this will be our desert of choice in the future. Bon Appetite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always deliciousJillDined on 9/26/2014Food is always fabulous, great service that cater to locals and tourists. It used to be a bank; noise level can get high but wonderful place for date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A most pleasant surprise!LocalVIPDined on 9/20/2014Truly a local favorite. Allegria manages to provide consistent quality at a very reasonable price. We've come here 6 times and have not been disappointed. To our pleasant surprise, the veal was exceptional. The pastas have always been very good and if you want your salmon "rare", they get it right!Special Features:
- SteveSteveDined on 9/20/2014We live in Napa and want to support local business. We were concerned that the earth quake and scaffolding for repairs might be turning visitors off. Not the case, they were very busy. The main dining room is on the loud side so we asked the server and they moved us upstairs to a much quieter space. Their take on olive oil for dipping is outstanding and we bought a mason jar to take home.Special Features:
- Amazing!MlmsVIPDined on 9/19/2014I highly recommend the saffron pasta with the prawns. Amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Dinner2HappyDiners2Dined on 9/18/2014I treated a dear friend to a birthday dinner last Thursday and after a sputtering beginning, (wait person, hostess and our table were not coordinated)all was corrected when I raised my hand high toward the hostess station. From that point onward, service and meal proved to be very good and a fun evening for us. Would be happy to recommend this restaurant for casual or special dinning. Thank you one and all.Special Features:
- Great Food Everytime.JimmymacVIPDined on 9/17/2014Our favorite Napa restaurant and it never disappoints! We had the Pappardelle and the Bolognese and both were excellent. We had the Napa salad that was very good and a special salad of fried green tomatoes that was excellent. We find the food and the service are always top rate at this restaurant. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- chrisDined on 9/14/2014Been to Allegria several times, so figured I'd take the GF here for dinner. We were in town with friends, and the hostest was quick to set up a table for 4 even though our reservation was only for 2. Seated promptly, quick service, and as always, the food was great. Got the Mahi Mahi special, which was good, but not as good as the filet that I usually order. Oh well. Great spot for a romantic dinner for 2 or a group of friends getting together.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodDeargDined on 9/12/2014We have been to this restaurant several times for special occasions or just the occasional night out. My wife always goes for the steak and I usually try some on the Italian fare. They always have excellent food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Napa ItalianHmbjwwDined on 9/11/2014Dinner and service excellent. Requested a substitution on a dish (pasta vs potatoes) and the request was granted much to my satisfaction. Next time in Napa, we'll be back.Special Features:
- WONDERFULFoodDined on 9/9/2014The food at this restaurant was just what we needed after a day of wine tasting. I especially loved the cabbage salad and the entrees were the perfect size.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Monday night dinnerocfoodieDined on 9/8/2014Visiting Napa for week met friends at restaurant. I had to change the reservation at the last minute and the staff was wonderful. Food and service exactly what you expect in the napa valleySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodjuliepDined on 9/7/2014We took two teenagers for an early dinner and we all loved our meals. Two of us ordered the fish special and two of us ordered pasta dishes, our food was excellent and it's a very pretty atmosphere.Special Features:
- Dinner Experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014My friends and I had an excellent dinner experience. I would happily return and recommend Ristorante Allegria.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerFairfaxFoodieDined on 9/5/2014I thought that the food was very good, I enjoyed the Saffron pasta with the shrimp and the flavor was outstanding, we also shared the sampler appetizer which we both enjoyed. Was a little disappointed with my cocktail, Hendricks gimlet, and they used a lot of Roses lime juice as opposed to fresh lime and a splash of simple syrup. Although the bar had a great selection, it seemed that all of their signature cocktails were vodka based, would have like a little more variety. We were in a very quiet room upstairs, which was pleasant for our anniversary, but the real action is in the main room downstairs. A little louder, but very lively.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and Service were excellentparchedbearDined on 9/4/2014The pasta special of the evening (a ravioli) was excellent. The noise level was higher than I like, but a majority of evening dining restaurants seem to be that way now.I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodieloveDined on 9/3/2014This is a great experience with delicious foods and great environment for dining experience. I will recommend guest to this restaurant.Special Features:
- Favorite Napa restaurantGr8turkDined on 9/1/2014Our favorite Napa restaurant for special occasions...we celebrated our 44th anniversary there. As always, food outstanding and service to match.Special Features:
- Pleasant experienceAaronDined on 9/1/2014My experience at Ristorante Allegria was pleasant, and I would definitely return. It's clean, upscale, inviting, and the food was great.Special Features:
- Decent, but I was expecting more...Ash2Dined on 8/30/2014This was my birthday dinner and first restaraunt in Downtown Napa. The menu was great with plenty of choices and two chef specials. The food came out too fast and it was average. I was expecting a lot more from this restaraunt and didn't like the rushed feeling.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysJimmymacVIPDined on 8/30/2014At the risk of repeating myself, The food and service are excellent. Our favorite Napa Valley restaurant as they never disappoint!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.