641 Rt. 112
North Patchogue, NY 11772Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.ristegios.com/
- Phone: 6317313663x
- Hours of Operation:
Currently offering lunch 12 pm to 3 pm
dinner service from 4pm to 11pm Monday through Saturday, and Sunday 12pm to 9pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Richard Lanza
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Ristegios
Well prepared new-american cuisine with ethnic flair exciting specials, something for everyone, seasonal menus, personalized catering, lounge live entertainment.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Ristegios - Best Restaurants in Patchogue ›
Ristegios reviews from OpenTable diners
61 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (39)fit for foodies (33)neighborhood gem (33)romantic (31)good for groups (28)notable wine list (21)vibrant bar scene (12)hot spot (11)late-night find (5)great for lunch (4)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Good food, slow serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014It honestly pained me to leave our server an above 20% tip - especially on a $140 check. She was no where to be found for over 35 minutes and looked like she hadn't washed her hair in weeks. All of the other staff was well groomed and very present at their posts and tables.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, nice atmospherenickDined on 9/12/2014This was a very nice restaurant with good food. They had also had a very nice wine list. The price was a little higher than I had been expecting but I would go back for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreAt placeDisappointedDined on 9/7/2014Sunday night with the Terri Hines band is fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WOW great food and great serviceJoeMacDined on 9/6/2014My wife and I came here for our 18 year annv. We started with the lobster bisque and the crab cakes, both were outstanding. I had the T-bone Steak marinated and the wife had the Salmon. Both were cooked to perfection. The steak was so juicy and I didn’t even need my knife, the salmon was flaky and very tasty. Ended our dinner with the flourless choc torte and some coffee, both were also outstanding. I was waiting for something to just not be right because how could everything just be this good? BUT IT WAS! A little pricey but like the saying goes..."you get what you pay for" and we both left happy and content. The timing of everything was very well planned out. Nice to see a restaurant not trying to rush you out the door too. Thanks Chef!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewnoneDined on 9/6/2014Perfection - not something you find often. Food, wine, service. Absolutely nothing to complain aboutSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hen and linHankDined on 9/5/2014Food was amazing. Service outstanding. The chef/ owner took a great deal of his time to talk with us making us feel so very welcome. This is "old school" and a refreshing change. Well done!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- frequentdinerVIPDined on 9/2/2014Terrific prix fixe dinner on Monday and Tuesday. Outstanding shrimp francaise. Very good wine list by the glass. Want to come back to try the steaks. TV's by the bar kind of ruin the atmosphere, but I guess some people like sports with their dinner.
- Ristegios New Gem In Suffolk CountyJimmyMacVIPDined on 8/23/2014What a joy to discover Ristegious, located on Route 112 in the Medford-No. Patchogue area. My two dining companions and I enjoyed a wonderful early Saturday evening dinner. Warm, friendly service from the moment you walk in to excellent service by competent servers. A lovely dining room created a wonderful ambience that was matched by the food. One of my guest enjoyed lobster bisque while my other guest and I enjoyed a delicious house salad. Fillet mignon was prepared perfectly rare as ordered and my chicken special on a bed of succotash could not have been more enjoyable. My 2 guests enjoyed glassed of wine - a nice selection available. We passed on dessert though were tempted by delicious choices. Ristegios is a WINNER!Special Features:
- Well Worth the TripVinoSOSDined on 8/22/2014We celebrated a friends birthday there and everyone left amazed at the beautiful dinning room, well trained service, and impeccable food. The six of us all shared a table full of super-sized sushi rolls that we could not get enough of. They were fresh and packed with flavor. We all had fish for dinner as well which did not disappoint. The service is on top of there game and make sure everyone is taken care of. We stopped by the bar for an after dinner drink. They have quite a lot of craft beers on tap and large screen TV's. When you pull up to the gorgeous building you know you are in for a treat. They get the small stuff right too, right down to the warm house baked rolls in the bread basket. Made a birthday celebration special.Special Features:
- Beautiful resturantskimkkDined on 8/16/2014Décor is beautiful. Nice size bar. The food was great. I ordered a appetizer special, munk fish taco. It was awesome. As my main meal, I ordered the rib eye steak which was done to perfection. That is served al carte. I ordered the bok choy side and that was just as wonderful as the rest of the meal. Great wine list as well. Can't wait to go back and try the sushi next time. They have sake (hot or cold) which is a plus for me! Several local restaurants that serve American and sushi do not have sake, like the view in oakdale. This placed scored with having that as part of their wine list.Special Features:
- NYC RESTAURANT IN PATCHOGUE..Rosario28CassataVIPDined on 8/9/2014NYC RESTAURANT IN PATCHOGUE..THIS IS A NEIGHBORHOOD GEM THAT BOOSTS ALL THE AMBIANCE OF NEW YORK CITY. AMAZING FOOD CHOICES AND A AMAZING CHEF. THIS IS A MUST TRY.Special Features:
- Excellent In Every Possible WaySummer2014Dined on 8/9/2014Beautifully decorated, wonderful service - what a pleasant surprise to find a Manhattan style restaurant on Route 112 in Patchogue without having to deal with the parking and crowds on Main Street! We will be back...our new "go to" place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not What We Hoped FormowreviewDined on 8/9/2014We really wanted this restaurant to achieve great things but after two visits we are disappointed. Unfortunately, it does not deliver sufficient value for the prices charged.
- I'm not into raw foodMichaelBDined on 8/9/2014The pork tenderloin was pink in the inside. The bacon it was wrapped in was uncooked, just warmed, fatty mush. They sat us near the waitress station and they aren't quiet. One constantly clicked her pen for the whole hour. What a headache.
- delicious foodsongbird18Dined on 8/6/2014This is a beautiful yet comfortable new space. The food was both delicious and beautifully presented. Our waiter lacked polish but was clearly trying hard. Only downsides were somewhat annoying recorded music choices and fact that you could see the big TVs over the bar in the otherwise lovely dining area. But these are quibbles. Worth a return trip for the food alone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time, nice surprisefoodieVIPDined on 8/1/2014Visiting the area, was looking for a place for dinner. Read the reviews and it sounded nice, so we gave it a try. We were not disappointed- the food and service were all very good. The artichoke tempura was particularly delicious- very light batter but accompanied by an awesome remoulade.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014Food was great service was great was impressed with ease of reserving a tableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place with great atmosphereLarryDined on 7/31/2014The place is absolutely gorgeous. Well laid out and roomy. The food was top notch I just wish there were more Italian dishes instead of Sushi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Could use some polishingFoodieDined on 7/30/2014This is the second time I have dined here. This time some notes were that our waiter could have been a little more well spoken. He seemed a little rough around the edges (def not the type of waiter for a steakhouse) although he was nice enough. It was late so our party mostly ordered salads and some sushi rolls, soups etc...no main courses. I have to say the lobster roll was a disappointment, not very tasty and didn't quite seem fresh...the mushroom pizza app was unimpressive too. The rest of the dishes were o.k. The first time my husband and I came everything seemed so much better- not sure what happened.
- Classy dining experienceRedlugnutDined on 7/28/2014Ristegios, while relatively new in Patchogue, came highly recommended by friends who had dinned there. The restaurant is beautiful both inside and out. We celebrated my daughter’s birthday that night and were not disappointed. The service was attentive and the meals were expertly prepared. A high level of concern for the customer’s satisfaction was evident both from the staff and the owner who visited our table. I definitely give Ristegios a five star evaluation and am glad it is located within my area as I plan to be a regular for my special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better! Needs some tweeks10sne1VIPDined on 7/26/2014This is my second visit. In an area without many fine dining choices, Ristegios has the field almost all to itself. The restaurant is beautiful - well appointed and the noise level is now acceptable. Service is attentive and prompt. Wine list is well selected/priced. Nice stems but servers poured to much in the glass. 1/3 full please. Food - the menu is all over the place - burrata and sushi on the same menu? Add flat bread? Pick a type of cuisine or offer small plate tasting. Ditch the sushi - my roll was really just "OK". If I wanted sushi - I would have gone to a sushi restaurant. Main course was "OK". I suggest offering smaller portions for a little less with a little more focus on the flavors. A menu revamp is in order.Special Features:
- Fabulous!MaryGDined on 7/26/2014We were pleasantly surprised at the great ambience and the delicious food with a good presentation. A little pricey for some dishes, but definitely will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood DelightluvlocalspotsDined on 7/17/2014New to the area and run by people who grew up in the area. Beautifully decorated and constructed. Our waiter was excellent. The BLT salad was a delight ! The marinate on the steak was a little salty. That being said the meal from beginning to end would bring us back !!Special Features:
- AmazingCdv1852Dined on 7/12/2014The only restaurant in patchogue and, thats including Main Street, that has it all... Amazing menu, great decor, and on point customer service. It's nice to see something nice on 112 for a change.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TimeMattDined on 7/5/2014We were heading over to the Patchogue Theatre for a night out with friends and family. We had a wonderful time. The food was delicious and the location was close to the Theatre. The service was excellent and the ambiance great. I'd return again.Special Features:
- Good food, slow serviceClaudieVIPDined on 7/3/2014The food was great. Although the wait staff tried to be very accommodating, the food came out from the kitchen slower than expected. The restaurant needs warmth to tone down the noise. The acoustics inside were terrible and we had trouble hearing each other at our table of 4.
- ReviewnoneDined on 6/28/2014Everything was perfect, from the valet, to the service and food. We had heard good things about it and we're not disappointed. A little pricey but we'll worth it.Special Features:
- Second Time heretheromeosDined on 6/21/2014food is really good. Loved the crab cakes and the coconut shrimp roll. A nice big bar area if you are just going to have drinks and some apps. Bartenders are super friendly. Wait staff is great and knowledgeable. It is absolutely beautiful inside. We enjoy going there and hope to be back soon.Special Features:
- So good the first night.ShatochatoVIPDined on 6/21/2014Was there on a Friday night. The food and our waitress, Holly were excellent. So good we had to come back the following night. Can't wait to go back again.Special Features:
- OutstandingOutstandingDined on 6/21/2014Outstanding food again ! The service is outstanding also !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Finally, a non-chain dining venuedelishDined on 6/19/2014So nice to have a fine dining experience locally. Menu was varied, current and diverse. Nice ambience.Special Features:
- A Gem opens In Patchogue....PerrybirdDined on 6/14/2014We waited a long time for Ristegios to open , very curious as to what type of restaurant it would be. It's been a while since a nicer place opened in the area, and are tired with the chains. We finally checked it out this Saturday and were happy we did. Great looking building, valet parking, beautifully appointed spacious interior, extremely attentive service, diverse menu, very reasonable prices. Large bar area with bar menu, large screen TV's for the sporting events for a more casual night out. We will definitely go back again.Special Features:
- GOOD NOT GREATluv2eatoutDined on 6/14/2014The food is just OK my husband had the pork is was sooooooo boring there wasn't even some type of sauce which it badly needed. The menu as well. Beautiful to look at unfortunately no the food so much.
- DinnerSMADPDined on 6/13/2014Food was pretty good. Solid restaurant that should do very well in this location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty Good!MedfordResiDined on 6/10/2014Located where Pat & Jim's used to be, this place is completely redone. Had the bacon and mushroom pasta special off the Prix Fix menu that was very good and, thankfully, served nice and hot. The sorbet was not too sweet and just the right texture. The waiters were attentive and prompt although if you are going to serve a fresh pasta dish they should offer grated cheese when it is served or at least have at the ready. Duh! But all in all this is a very nice place and a good value. Hint: If you don't like drafts try not to sit at a window table as the vents are directly above.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/7/2014Great place to eat, food and building are beautiful, but not uptight.... Can't wait to eat here again.Special Features:
- Hidden Gem!!cooksniteoutDined on 6/7/2014Our first time here and the experience was wonderful. The food was outstanding. My husband had the halibut special and he said it was worth every penny. I had the watermelon salad and pasta pillows, delicious doesn't do it justice. The service was right on the money. I would recommend Ristegios to all my friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our first time hereFoodies4Dined on 6/6/2014For the price, food did not meet expectation. We ordered a shrimp dish appetizer that was too heavy on the garlic to eat. I had the steak, which was fine not exceptional. My wife had shrimp and scallops with pasta, which was very "fishy." Again, the service was good and the place looks excellent. But the prices are high and the food'a quality doesn't match it.Special Features:
- Toto,We're Not in Patchogue AnymoreCrazy4my4VIPDined on 6/6/2014Loved Ristegios!!!! Everything was great down to the Valet Parking. The interior is BEAUTIFUL!!!! The Bar is amazing and the drinks were too ;) We were a party of five and everybody was thrilled with everything!!! I recommend the Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza for an appetizer .... filet mignon with crispy onions for the main course . You will not be disappointed!!! The best part for me, finally a high end restaurant that is local. High Quality with very fair prices.Special Features:
- New Restaurantlulu1101Dined on 6/5/2014Very pricey, food was outstanding. That type of restaurant should be in another area other than Medford surrounded by furniture stores and car dealerships. The average person couldn't go to Ristegios but once a year. Not a place for children of any age. Too many waiters hovering over with nothing to do. Didn't know who to really leave the tip for. I would go back again when I have extra money for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.