Rising Sun Sushi & Fusion Restaurant
9506 N Sam Houston Pkwy E
Humble, TX 77396Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
Rising Sun Sushi & Fusion Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.risingsunsushi.net/
- Phone: 2814545570
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 3:00 pm - 10:00 pm; Sunday: 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Take out catering available
- Entertainment: Live music every Saturday from 6 to 10 PM.
- Special Events: Live Band every Saturday
A word from Rising Sun Sushi & Fusion Restaurant
Rising Sun Sushi and Fusion Restaurant serves a broad variety of Sushi and unique Asian Fusion cuisine from all regions of Southeast Asia. The presentations made by the incredibly talented Sushi Chefs are second to none. They only use the freshest seafood and take care that the customer is aware of the ingredients to better satisfy their individual taste. Rising Sun's Fusion chefs are of five star talents. Their preparation is a work of art and the various combinations of flavors cannot be found in the Houston area. The menu consists of an incredible cross section of food to please everyone's pallet, from the youngest to the older more experience Asian diner.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rising Sun Sushi & Fusion Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (8)romantic (6)kid-friendly (5)good for groups (5)great for lunch (5)neighborhood gem (5)vibrant bar scene (5)special occasion (4)hot spot (4)great for brunch (2)late-night find (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great sushiAndreaDined on 9/19/2014my son loves the noodles there, this place has the best Cajun lobster roll.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SashimiMaximoVIPDined on 9/13/2014I love sashimi and this was be best in Houston so far, great ambiance as well.Special Features:
- Traveling From TennesseeDatDudeJacksonDined on 9/8/2014Initially the location was hard to find, however ever it was definitely worth the search. The owner was interactive and engaging. Staff was friendly, knowledgeable and personable. Food was great and pricing was more than fair. I would definitely recommend this location as a must-see if your are in the Humble/Houston, TX area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/28/2014Waitress was top notch as usual. Food was great as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 9 reviews are from the Rising Sun Sushi & Fusion Restaurant reviews archive.
- Good ideaAudraVIPDined on 4/23/2014We travel out of bush airport frequently, there are not many options around there. I found this little gem recently, thank goodness, we will start stopping here on our return trips home. The service was sweet and the sushi was good, what more can you ask for. This little shopping area will be great for the community it's in. We loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeJDIXDined on 3/21/2014This was a great place to eat sushi. Very good and love the style. I'm Very big on sushi on the accts I travel all over and try sushi Places for a living.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 2/14/2014Food was excellent. Owner got the chef to fix me up with some new and interesting roles. Charged only slightly more than some of the more "standard" roles. He also had me try a new Sake that was excellent. Service was great as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Enjoyed my 1st time the?re for Valentine Day that I had to go back the next day with a group for happy hour!Special Features:
- Great service very familyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Great service very family friendly and great food and drinksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My husband and I love goingSunshineDined on 12/31/2013My husband and I love going here for GREAT sushi but when we arrived and told them we had a reservation they said they don't take them. Luckily they had a table open for us but I guess they don't recognize Open Table reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never lets me downOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/30/2013We had a great dinner. Bianca was our server and took wonderful care of us. It was our anniversary and she made it special for us. Food was excellent, drinks were great and service is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food, amazing serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/31/2013I've always had excellent meals here. Sam makes sure I can try something new and unique. Always delicious and fresh. Wait staff is great too, great with my kids. So glad Rising Sun came to Fall Creek!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent, creative sushiCalebsDadVIPDined on 3/17/2013Excellent, creative sushi rolls... Off the menu rolls like the Kelly roll are always worth a try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.