14 Spring Street
New York, NY 10012Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rintintinnyc.com/
- Phone: 6466660114x
- Hours of Operation:
11am to 12pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine
A word from Rintintin
Rintintin is a Mediterranean restaurant that has just opened in the former Barmarche' space in the heart of Nolita. The executive chef Nir Feller is one of the chefs of the famous restaurant Salon in Tel Aviv. He cooks only with the best organic ingredients. Don't expect your general run of the mill Mediterranean dishes here. We are open for lunch, brunch and dinner.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rintintin reviews from OpenTable diners
25 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (15)vibrant bar scene (10)hot spot (10)great for outdoor dining (8)fit for foodies (8)romantic (6)great for brunch (5)good for groups (5)great for lunch (3)scenic view (3)late-night find (2)Show More
- Loved it!GabibellaDined on 10/1/2014The Service was great and very attentive, food war very well prepared and tasted excellent. I am glad I found this place.Special Features:
- Cute but could use workEB0226VIPDined on 9/5/2014Ambiance was great but no AC on a hot Sept night made dinner a tad uncomfortable. Service was also painfully slow...food was good, nothing to write home about...would go back again to see if there are improvements...or just for a drink perhaps.Special Features:
- The following 9 reviews are from the Rintintin reviews archive.
- Charming neighborhood spotOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/25/2014Needed a nice place to take my bf out to the night before his interview. Wanted someplace intimate but alive, this place was recommended by a local I met, food was delicious! Atmosphere was perfect, good service and great not to be in your typical NY hot spot with a ginormous dining room and over priced entrees. Check it out we loved it;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/21/2014Food and ambiance were great, but the service was terrible!Special Features:
- Excellent placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/21/2014Service was great, food outstanding and nice atmosphere.Special Features:
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/15/2014Still miss Barmarche but Rintintin is a fantastic addition. A beautiful spot and I adored my linguini with clams!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it has charm...food was prettyOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 1/25/2014it has charm...food was pretty good but nothing special...server was aloof and casual to the point of being disinterested... might be worth trying down the road again but not rushing back
- Services needs to improve.Las1028VIPDined on 1/16/2014Services needs to improve. Food was standard. Wouldnt make it a point to return.
- A little expensive but very goodSocialEaterDined on 12/20/2013A little more expensive than anticipated for the size of dishes, but food was very good, great ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect neighborhood spotOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/14/2013The setting is lovely and inviting. The service was perfect and the food absolutely delicious - every dish - and definitely try the ice cream!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super charmingOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 11/25/2013French/Mediterranean food was delicious. Loved the decor. Staff was kind and attentive style food. Really liked that the music (an excellent mix of reggae and old standards the night I was there) wasn't blaring so you could hear the other people you were talking to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.