Rinie's Kitchen & Wine Bar
1320 Homestead Drive
Lawton, OK 73505Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Rinie's Kitchen & Wine Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rinieskitchenandwinebar.com/
- Phone: 5802488100
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Daniel Herrera
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Catered elaborate dinners and cocktail parties are available - Menu options for catered events can be arranged with Executive Chef.
- Private Party Facilities: In our beautiful private dining room, The Green Room, we welcome private parties of up to 40 people for custom-tailored events, from cocktail parties to elaborate dinners. A DLP Projector and 144" projection screen are perfect companions for business gatherings, but blend seamlessly with the decor so as not to interfere with other events.
- Private Party Contact: Mark Richardson 580-248-8100
- Entertainment: Tuesday - Travis Thomas and his guitar Wednesday - Varies Thursday - David Anderson and his piano Friday - Jazz and Oldies with David Anderson playing bass and piano, Wanda Robinson singing, and Frank Veneziano on the Drums Saturday - Varies
A word from Rinie's Kitchen & Wine Bar
Please come relax with us as you dine on our deliciously infused flavors.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rinie's Kitchen & Wine Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
- We had the ahi tuna and rib-eye.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/29/2012We had the ahi tuna and rib-eye. Both were delicious and well prepared.Special Features:
- RiniesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/10/2012They used to have the best tuna which is why I went there but only to find it had been removed from the menu. Very disappointing,Special Features:
- It was my first visit to Rinie'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2012It was my first visit to Rinie's and it was more than I expected! Besides amazing food and a great atmosphere the service made the visit worth every cent. My wife and I will defiantly be going back.Special Features:
- We have been to Rinie's before,JoMKessDined on 8/28/2012We have been to Rinie's before, but their menu, which had been limited, has expanded somewhat. Their presentation is excellent, and service is first-rate. The grilled salmon is served with a cucumber "pasta" which is actually thin strips of cucumber in a creamy dill sauce. The house salads are outstanding. Portion size is excellent as well. Now they also add points to OT when dining. Only negative... the ambient music was satellite radio on a station more in line with a high school clientele. That's a minor negative.Special Features:
- Shelly did a wonderful jobOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2012Shelly did a wonderful job with service (as always) and Annette is the best at all she does!! Supper was fantastic and it's nice to know there's at least one restaurant in Lawton that can impress out of town supplier who like to entertain their customers.Special Features:
- The food was wonderful andOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/28/2012The food was wonderful and the service outstanding!Special Features:
- The Best in Lawton!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/12/2012Very nice atmosphere, great food, and service!...Perhaps the best dinning in Lawton for a romantic evening, first date, or special occasion. 5stars!Special Features:
- Lawton's Wonderful Best Kept SecretOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/27/2012Absolutely wonderful. It is great for special occasions or just for your favorite date night, happy hour or catching up with friends/family. We love it!Special Features:
- Absolutely fantastic yet againOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/3/2012Had a great time and great service yet again. ThanksSpecial Features:
- Nice restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/22/2012This was billed as fine dining. The prices, selection and description all fit that description. The steak should have been higher quality for $33. Food was good not great. The meal wasn't worth $150 for the three of us, but the atmosphere was nice and live music was enjoyable. Everything aside, it was the best dinner we had in Lawton.
- A great night!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/22/2012I took a date there, now fiancé and had a great time. Enjoyed Pete (thursday night talent), had a lot to listen too an even received request. I proposed towards the end of the night and received excellent champaign as a congrats from the owner. The drinks were outstanding too. Would definately eat there more but it's a little more pricey. Perfect for special occasions though. Thanks for the perfect night rinie's!!Special Features:
- My absolute favorite placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/4/2012My absolute favorite place to have a martini. Although my fav seafood Alfredo is no longer available the food was incredible as well as the outstanding service. Our waitress was the absolute best!!Special Features:
- Overall...eh.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/15/2012The food was good, but the menu is very limited and pricey. Although the food was good, neither my husband nor myself felt it was THAT good to justify the price. The desserts were average with very above-average prices. We went there to celebrate our wedding anniversary, but honestly felt we could have saved some money and gone to a steakhouse and had a better-tasting and more filling meal. We won't be returning anytime soon.Special Features:
- The dinner menu was per fixedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2012The dinner menu was per fixed and I was not told when I called to book my dinner.
- Something has changed for the worseOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2012I've gone to Rinie's for the past three years for Valentine's day. This was the first time the place was as empty as it was and that there was not any live music. The food prices shot up and the food quality was seriously lacking for the prices. I ordered a vodka collins from the bar it was all vodka and no collins. Every other time I went the drinks and food were pretty good and atmosphere was personal and fun with the music. I won't be going back. I don't know if management changed or something else but this place is not what it use to be.
- This was my first visit toOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/13/2012This was my first visit to this restaurant. I was favorably impressed. It was quiet and the food had great flavor. I was particularly impressed with the courtesy of our waitress.Special Features:
- YuckOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/11/2012from the app to the main dish was a disater the only thing I enjoyed was the water.Special Features:
- We learned our lesson!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/4/2012Horrible! We ended up leaving before we got our meal because everything was so expensive, and our appetizer tasted terrible! So we paied our tab of 25$ for two drinks and our plate of about 8 calamari and went to the olive garden lol!
- Out of the Ordinary in LawtonOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/3/2012An upscale and unique place to dine out. Perfect for a date with that special someone or an evening out with friends. The food was delicious and portions were just right. Where else can you order creme brule for dessert? Live music on some nights contributes to the enjoyable atmosphere. Fancy, but not too fancy, and pricey, but not overpriced. We'll go back again.Special Features:
- Wow! Pricey,very pricey!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/21/2012Wow! Pricey,very pricey! I knew it was expensive because I had been there once years ago, but $38 for a ribeye and dry potatoes is unreal. My steak was good but the salad was just so so. They did not bring any bread or crackers out to eat with the salad and when I did ask for for some bread, they brought me stale bread slices. We sat in front of a broken window; not just a crack but a huge crack split in several places spread over the entire window. Charging those high prices, I think they could afford to fix the window. Will not be back and will not recommend to others. When I'm paying high prices for a meal, it better be perfect.
- Food was great, a bit priceyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/7/2012Food was great, a bit pricey for what was given in my opinion, but was good. The mood was very subdued for a Saturday night I thought. My biggest disappointment was that I had requested a table near the music which was offered on Saturdays according to their website but was non-existent when we were there. In fact we stayed long after our dinner was finished hoping for some music and it never came.Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/27/2011I was really let down by this place. Its one of the few non-chain restaurants in Lawton where you can go, set down, and have a nice meal (or so i was told). The appetizers were lukewarm and only the crab cakes were above average. The entrees were both below average but we definitely payed a premium price for them. Lastly, the decor is straight out of a mid 90's den and did little for me. Overall, the place is too pricey for average food and old decor. If you're looking for a nice, non-chain in Lawton stick with Bianco's, Luigi's or Silver Spoon.Special Features:
- the food and service at Rinie'sOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/19/2011the food and service at Rinie's was wonderful. the staff was friendly and accomodating and the quizine was impecableSpecial Features:
- Excellent service as always,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/10/2011Excellent service as always, the wait staff is quite pleasant and always in a great mood. The food is fantastic and in particular the calamari is a real must try.Special Features:
- Very disappointing celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/3/2011We were a group of four, celebrating 2 friends birthdays. I'm sorry to report that the Filet Mignon that three of us ordered was not at all satisfactory. One friend could not even cut hers - it was so tough. The other two of us experienced tough steak as well. Very disappointing since it is not at all inexpensive. I would expect top grade meat for $28. Also, the potatoes were too salty. The waitress was very efficient and expressed sorrow at the meal, as did another lady, who appeared to be in charge of ordered. Said she was trying to find a new supplier. We have eaten there in the past and had excellent food - I'm afraid we will not risk celebrating there again.
- Excellent food, quality upscaleOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/26/2011Excellent food, quality upscale locally owned restaurant.Special Features:
- We have gone to Rinie's forOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/24/2011We have gone to Rinie's for years. It recently changed owners. This visit was not up to the usual standards. My wife ordered beef stroganoff...it was too salty and came without any beef. After pointing this out, an order of beef was cooked and given to us in the take-out box. We were about the only couple in the restaurant that evening so being "very busy" was not an issue. We will continue visiting hoping this was not the norm.Special Features:
- Rarely does a steak come outOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/21/2011Rarely does a steak come out like I ask for, but my filet was cooked to perfection all the way through. My husband had the Ahi tuna and it was delectable as well. The service was pleasant and genuine. I would definitely go back to Rinie's if I was in Lawton.Special Features:
- This place was great! We reallyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/20/2011This place was great! We really enjoyed it,great service and foodSpecial Features:
- Excellent service the 3cheeseOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/29/2011Excellent service the 3cheese pasta was beyond what my wife and I had expectedSpecial Features:
- I had never been here beforeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/16/2011I had never been here before and I was taking my boyfriend out for his birthday. I was nervous when I saw that outside of the place but was quickly relieved when I walked it. Our server Jarod was very nice and always made sure we had all we needed. The food was great and I like that we had plenty of time to enjoy our app/salad/ and meal. We were not overly stuffed bc the portions were a good size too.Special Features:
- Devine DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/15/2011Devine experience, lovely waitress, she served us beautifully not too much attention yet we were never lacking anything. The Ahi tuna was perfectly cooked and delicioius, the sampler platter was elegant with perfectly proportioned bites of sweet & sour pork, fried calamari, a meat ball and fish cake. Live music and a beautiful interior only added to the romance of Rinie's. I will definitely be going back.Special Features:
- Lawton's Bestbspen254VIPDined on 7/15/2011Rinnie's is definitely a diamond in the rough in southwest Oklahoma. Standing out to begin with as southwestern Oklahoma's only fine dining establishment, this restaurant does a great job providing a romantic ambiance. It prides itself on its wine selection in addition to its martini bar. A great find for first dates as well as married couples with their soft romantic live music acts that they frequently have most nights.Special Features:
- My gf and I went last FriOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/17/2011My gf and I went last Fri and they had a live singer who was very good. He was easy to hear throughout the entire restaurant but not too loud. The food was wonderful. I had the sirloin special which I thought was a bit small for the price but the bread pudding was very good. My gf had the grilled salmon and she said it was delicious. I definetly recommend Rinie's just be aware it's on the expensive side for Lawton.
- Love Rinies! The food is unusualOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/4/2011Love Rinies! The food is unusual and the service great. The fried spinach is one of our favorites. The live music is always outstanding and something we enjoy . From beginning to end our experience is always excellent.Special Features:
- It has been a while sinceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/4/2011It has been a while since I dined at Rinie's. They used to have a large room where you couldn't hear the live music - quiet dining. Not this last time. Too noisy. I didn't appreciate the strolling troubadour interrupting my dining experience taking pictures, passing out song lists etc. Good food and good service. If I go again, it won't be on an evening when there is "entertainment".
- Evening with the woman of my dreamsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/20/2011I took my girlfriend here on our first official date. I've been to Renie's a few times before, but this was her first time dining there. The staff were all very polite and attentive. We arrived at 7 on a Friday evening and there was live entertainment (a man playing guitar and singing). My date and I ordered the appetizer variety platter that has kalimari, crab cakes, and several other goodies. All were wonderful. We ordered a bottle of wine to have with dinner and all the food was excellent. We both left completely full and had a wonderful time. Renie's is the best resturaunt in Lawton, hands down.Special Features:
- The staff is outstanding.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/13/2011The staff is outstanding. Our server told the owner we were impressed with a certain item they had, and the owner called us the next day to tell us they have it there to buy. Everyone was very helpful and attentive, which made for an excellent evening. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- Thank you for a very happy birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/11/2011This is the only restaurant of it's kind in Lawton. I had a wonderful meal from my pomegranate flirtini to the Caesar salad to the delicious crabcake to my not quite perfect but still yummy seared ahi with bok choy. I was serenaded by the guitar player, my hubby, our waitress and a few patrons jumped in when I was presented with what I can only describe as Mt. Tiramisu. My hubby had the stuffed shells with sausage entree which looked like a bit of cheesy heaven. We had a bottle of Gewurtztraminger and a tasty glass of Pinot Noir with my dessert. Thank you so much!Special Features:
- This is an excellent findOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/8/2011This is an excellent find in Lawton. The singer is very good and he donates 30% of his tips to the Wounded Warrior project.Special Features: