Rincon Argentino - Kendall
7744 N. Kendall Drive
Miami, FL 33156Neighborhood:
ArgentineanPrice: $30 and under
Rincon Argentino - Kendall
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rinconargentino.com/
- Phone: 3052748850
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm, Friday - Sunday: 1:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Argentinean, Italian, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Rincon Argentino - Kendall
Rincon Argentino was established in June of 1987, by the Argentine-ltalian, Miguel DeMarziani and his wife, Ileana. The success of Rincon Argentino is derived not only from the excellence of its fine line of meats and homemade pastas, warm atmosphere and personal service, but also from their devo- tion to bring you the True Taste of Argentina.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rincon Argentino - Kendall reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good but priceyamericanguyDined on 3/1/2014Food and service were good. The people were friendly and attentive but the restaurant is a little pricey for a neighborhood casual place. The bill for dinner for 2 with a glass of wine was $94. Other places I frequent, the bill is in the $65 range. I would go back to the place but reserve it for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything is awesome andMattyDined on 11/23/2013Everything is awesome and we enjoy ourselves every time we go there, however, we have been disappointed by the fried potatoes (large round platter)....they have been soggy and with little flavor. Last time they put a mojo on top, but it seemed to have been just spooned in globs and did little for it. The ones in Coral Gables, not Kendall, are great, though. Thanks. Desserts are yummy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service!!!il2eVIPDined on 8/2/2013The food is always great, but the waiters make the experience even better. Always attentive and extremely nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Did not respect the reservation,OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/20/2013Did not respect the reservation, 40 mins wait for a confirmed reservation. Did not know about the open table reservation. Reservation was at 9:15, seated at almost 10pm. Food was ok, but not great, service was ok, at times a bit rude.
- Absolutely delicious experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/6/2013Absolutely delicious experience and a very friendly staff make for a wonderful evening. This restaurant really is a Kendall gem.Special Features:
- Give your review a title (optional)accidentalgourmetDined on 1/19/2013I enjoy the relaxed feel of this restaurant. I definitely would returnSpecial Features:
- Never a bad meal at this restaurantJAD648Dined on 11/4/2012Never a bad meal at this restaurant. The filet mignon (lomo) and the churrasco (entraña) were both delicious. Service was friendly and accommodating. Even if our waiter was not around, someone else offered to help.Special Features:
- Top-notch dining experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/2/2012Top-notch dining experience. Had sirloin and it was cooked perfectly. Excellent, attentive service.Special Features:
- Excellent Beef SteakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/2/2012Excellent beef! warm bread, great value. Good selection of Argentinian wines, fairly priced!
- The food was great so wasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/18/2012The food was great so was the service. We will go back!!!!!Special Features:
- The food was good but it wasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/11/2012The food was good but it was a special occasion and I had a large group. I made reservation thru Open Table and I called the day of the event to reconfirm. Unfortunately when we arrived there was no record of our reservation and we had to wait over 30 minutes to be seated. Very embarassing.
- The deserts are delicious,Adolfo2GoDined on 3/24/2012The deserts are delicious, especially the "mil ojas".
- Delicious meats and wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/10/2011Delicious meats and wonderful service. We will return often. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- They consistently have oneOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 12/9/2011They consistently have one of the best churrascos in Miami.Special Features:
- My steak ordered medium cameOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/6/2011My steak ordered medium came well done, my wife's risotto porcini was a shame, more a paella than a risotto. It took 45 minutes from when we ordered first courses until they arrived. Never again.
- Five colleagues from workcurlyjDined on 10/21/2011Five colleagues from work "lunched" here to celebrate a birthday. The waiter went out of his way to make our meal a positive experience. And it was! This was our first time at Rincon Argentino and we all agreed that we'd return. It's great to have a neighborhood restaurant with tasty food, attentive waiters and a quiet atmosphere where people can talk & relax.Special Features:
- Great neighborhood restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2011Great neighborhood restaurant. Food was very good as well as the service.Special Features:
- IT WAS A SCRAMBLE TO FINDOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/27/2011IT WAS A SCRAMBLE TO FIND A NICE PLACE TO EAT A GOOD STEAK AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND FOUND RINCON ARGENTINO. PUT THE OPEN TABLE APP TO WORK AND WHILE MY WIFE WAS GETTING READY WITHOUT ME REALLY KNOWING WHERE I WAS GOING, I MANAGE TO PULL THE RABBIT OUT OF THE HAT!!! SMALL PLACE BUT WITH A WARM HOME FEELING TO IT. THE PORTERHOUSE STEAK WAS DELICIOUS AND MY WIFE'S PASTA WAS GREAT AS WELL.Special Features:
- Food is consistently excellentil2eVIPDined on 3/26/2011Food is consistently excellent form the pastas to the amazing meats.Special Features:
- Great value, generous portionsOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/12/2011Our steaks were tender and delicious. Rincon Argentino provides generous portions and in fact can easily be shared if you order the larger steak portion. Great french fries too. Only problem was that there was some confusion between the wait staff and the host reegarding our reservation and other reservations. We ended up waiting for a while even though we had a reservation.Special Features:
- Odd location; however, foodil2eVIPDined on 2/6/2011Odd location; however, food and service are great.Special Features:
- What a pleasant surprise!JAD648Dined on 12/18/2010What a pleasant surprise! I've driven by this restaurant so many times without going in but that will change now. The food and service were great and I will add it to our list of restaurants to visit on a regular basis.Special Features: