Rincon Argentino - Coral Gables
2345 SW 37th Ave
Coral Gables, FL 33145Neighborhood:
ArgentineanPrice: $30 and under
Rincon Argentino - Coral Gables
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rinconargentino.com/
- Phone: 3054442494
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm, Friday - Sunday: 1:00pm - 5:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Argentinean, Italian, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Rincon Argentino - Coral Gables
Rincon Argentino was established in June of 1987, by the Argentine-ltalian, Miguel DeMarziani and his wife, Ileana. The success of Rincon Argentino is derived not only from the excellence of its fine line of meats and homemade pastas, warm atmosphere and personal service, but also from their devo- tion to bring you the True Taste of Argentina.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rincon Argentino - Coral Gables reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (2)neighborhood gem (2)kid-friendly (1)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)great for lunch (1)romantic (1)Show More
- FoodJaviDined on 7/5/2014Everything was ok on this visit. The only thing is that we both ordered the skirt steak and we both got served pieces of steak instead of one piece. It would have been more professional to have served a one piece steak instead of several pieces and on both plates.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 16 reviews are from the Rincon Argentino - Coral Gables reviews archive.
- Unique and friendlyweebaronaVIPDined on 2/28/2014Really nice service and warm atmosphere in authentic argentine environment. Food was ok - sausages great, kidneys outstanding, steaks so-so. We will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- muy agradable personas generosas,mushankiVIPDined on 8/10/2013muy agradable personas generosas,muy rico ,servicio tremendo y bueno para quien quiera comer typica comida argentinaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was a great experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/8/2013It was a great experience. Food is good and the service is great. However I thought it was very expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food is good. The managerOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/15/2013The food is good. The manager talks to employees in loud, distracting, and annoying manner.
- Not recommended.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/2/2012My girlfriend and I split the half Argentinian BBQ. We were severely disappointed in the quality of the meat. In particular the steak and short ribs were fatty and tasteless. Our server, although friendly, disappeared after we got our food. Overall the experience was lacking. I would not return.
- Love this place. DefinitelyOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/8/2012Love this place. Definitely gives you the feel of being in Buenos Aires. Food is great & staff is helpful.Special Features:
- Fantastic service and food.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/18/2012Fantastic service and food. We were very pleased with our dining experience. Will definitely come back.Special Features:
- The service is very good,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/3/2012The service is very good, nice ambiance and the food was good but does not cause effect WHAOOOO...Special Features:
- Great food! Our waiter was2frequentdinersVIPDined on 2/11/2012Great food! Our waiter was great! Will be making reservations soon again.Special Features:
- Great experience loved thatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/18/2012Great experience loved that most of the waiters didn't talk much sometimes you get those that tell you their entire life and you are there watching how your romantic moment gets interrupted and there's no coming back to that special connection! Will come back soon though ;)Special Features:
- Neighborhood GemOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/20/2011I wish we had realized that they had their own private lot to park in. My boyfriend and I walked over from a garage two blocks away. WHEW! It was a long and scary walk. It's located on the outskirts of Miracle Mile, but don't let this fool you! The food there was sublime. We went there for Miami Spice. The hostess was so kind. She sat us right away. The waiter was keen on entertaining. We basically put our meal in his hands and boy did he deliver! Dessert was not as impressive as their entree, but regardless the chocolate mousse is very good! The hostess (I think she was the manager too) made sure our meals were to our liking and constantly came by to check on us. She also walked us out! Talk about service. I cannot wait to go back!Special Features:
- Our experience at Rincon ArgentinoluvfoodDined on 8/10/2011Our experience at Rincon Argentino was great. The food was delicious and we received great service. At the same time we were at the restaurant there was a Spanish actor eating as well, he graciously posed for a picture. All around an amazing experience.Special Features:
- Beautiful, traditional styleVIPDinerVIPDined on 7/24/2011Beautiful, traditional style Argentinian restaurant with good quality food at reasonable prices. We had both a meat dish and a pasta dish and both was really good. The service was very attentive and personable.Special Features:
- Good cost x benefit!TarkiVIPDined on 3/13/2011It's a great steak for the price. Affordable wine prices, good location, free parking.Special Features:
- Great food, great service,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2011Great food, great service, had some very interesting but nevertheless delicious dishes. I will return!Special Features:
- We took a small group duringOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/19/2011We took a small group during a visit to Miami. We wanted to try Argentinean food. It was a great experience with good food and excellent service.Special Features: