Ridgway Bar & Grill
1300 Third Street South
Naples, FL 34102Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Ridgway Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ridgwaybarandgrill.com/
- Phone: (239) 262-5500
- Hours of Operation:
Sat & Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 2:00pm; Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Sunday- Thursday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Tony Ridgway
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Chef/Owner Tony Ridgway works his magic by utilizing the mise en place and prime quality ingredients available in the Ridgway Bar & Grill kitchen. He creates customized menus for formal dinner parties, corporate celebrations, cocktail receptions, or picnics on the beach or boat. The staff assists with venue selection, menu development, china and stemware, table linens, table settings, service staff, bartenders, music, floral designs, and valets. Chef Ridgway's culinary creations are also offered at Tony's Off Third in ready-to-heat containers and from a full to bursting deli case.
- Private Party Facilities: Gatherings for any occasion are enlivened by extraordinary food and wine. We offer a beautiful private Wine Room, with a 30 foot long, floor to ceiling wall of wine bottles, decorations of wine barrels, lithographs and lanterns that give it the ambience of a wine cellar.
- Private Party Contact: Sukie Honeycutt 2392625500x
- Entertainment: The restaurant features music in the courtyard in front of Tony’s Off Third from 7pm to 10pm on Wednesday, Friday, Sauturday & Sunday nights.
Check out songsters Pete & Sher, known as READY2ROLL. This dynamic duo of 1,000 songs entertain audiences with a vast repertoire of pop, jazz, country, blues … soul, ballads, disco, rock ... whatever your heart desires!
A word from Ridgway Bar & Grill
"Flawless from start to finish." "We practically licked our plates." "It's what inspired cooking should be: wonderful elements that in the pairing make something greater than the parts." So say the critics! But come experience Ridgway Bar & Grill for yourselves. Discover the spirit of abundance and celebration that enhances the pleasure of dining. Browse our expansive, inclusive menu that reflects Tony Ridgway's deep culinary roots. Select a seriously savory entree, or graze the menu and build new meal ideas on repeated visits. Co-owner Sukie Honeycutt has created a wine list of more than 600 selections, including boutique and limited production wines, some so rare that they can be found in only a few places in the U.S. The dessert list is so tempting you may wish to order a sweet as an appetizer or entree. Most important, the Ridgway experience is about having a good time. Eating great food should be fun. Come share our passion for food and life.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Ridgway Bar & Grill - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Ridgway Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
56 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (38)neighborhood gem (28)fit for foodies (26)special occasion (23)great for lunch (21)good for groups (19)romantic (18)notable wine list (17)great for brunch (12)scenic view (10)hot spot (5)late-night find (5)kid-friendly (4)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- Always a fabulOur mealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/20/2014As always, Ridways is the best. Friendly helpful staff and most importantly, great food. I had the chicken pot pie and it was scrape-the-bowl delicious. Chef Tony Ridgway has been in this location forever and there is a reason why. He consistently serves fine food in a pleasing atmosphere .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious Food and Great Ambiance!swfloridaladyVIPDined on 11/19/2014I took my daughter to Ridgeway last time we were in Naples together and we had a great time. She had the chicken pot pie which was piping hot and wonderful and I had the grilled grouper which was cooked to perfection. We will definitely be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SchoenDined on 11/15/2014Great venue for a fine dining experience. Be it a special person, friends, family - all would know they were in a "right " place. Each dish was impeccably presented. Portions were appropriate. Although not inexpensive it was worth it. As good as any fine dining in the Naples area. I hope it is not too hard to get to in season. Any hints?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FavoriteEsteroguyDined on 11/15/2014Ridgeway is our favorite in Naples and it outdid itself on this occasion of dinner with family. Food, service and the lighted garden at night were perfect.Special Features:
- Excellent!CakesDined on 11/15/2014We love Ridgeway Bar and Grill. Whenever we come to stay in Naples we always dine here. The food, service and ambiance are consistently good. Portions are more than most places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always DeliversfreqdinerVIPDined on 11/14/2014We can always count on Ridgway's for an excellent experience, and our recent evening was no exception. The menu is extensive, with good variety -- you can always find something that appeals. Moreover, because the owner is regularly on site, you can count on the food always being well prepared, and the wait staff being well trained. We recommend it very highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GrampyVIPDined on 11/12/2014This restaurant has consistently poor food and their prices are very inflated. I had a chicken pt pie that cost $26 and it was cool when served. The table next to me complained to the manager because a ste.ak was undercooked and the waitress never came back to check on them. When they finally got hold of her she said that she had to work out back in addition to waitressing. There were very few diners here. Every night I walk by and you can always get a table as compared to the other crowded 3rd st. restaurants.
- Enjoyable!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/9/2014My wife and I met friends here for brunch on a Sunday. Very very nice. The atmosphere is relaxed and there are several different areas of the restaurant, both inside and out, that are pleasant. The food was very very good. I had the Croque Madam which was excellent. My wife and one of our party had the Salmon on home made potato chips. They felt that the chips were too bland and the amount of salmon was too little but otherwise liked the serving. The fourth in our party had a burger and fries which he thought was very good. Overall, I thought Ridgway Bar and Grill was a pleasant restaurant with a nice environment, good food and good value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fritzVIPDined on 11/1/2014THE MENU HAS CHANGED A LITTLE, BUT THE STANDARDS REMAIN. HIGH QUALITY FOOD AND FRIENDLY SERVICE.Special Features:
- Ridgway Bar & Grill is a NaplesOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/1/2014treasure. It's been around, in one form or another, for 38 years, and one visit will reveal the key to its longevity: it delivers quality on all levels -- service, ambience and food. And let's not forget the great wine list. There may be a lot of newer restaurants but this one stands the test of time and is well worth revisiting. Some great dishes include the goat tart ratatouille, roasts mussels, Scottish salmon with lentils and braised leeks and shrimp with tasso gravy.Special Features:
- Want to likeGls48VIPDined on 10/24/2014The ambience and outdoor seating is great- very southern. Our first visit was spur of the moment and pleasant, hence we returned with friends for a fun Friday evening of dining pleasure. The appetizers were delightful, a crab and avocado combo, very tasty and good gazpacho. We were disappointed a salad we really liked had disappeared from the menu. The meatloaf entre was outstanding as before, however, the yellowtail snapper was a huge disappointment to two who ordered that entre - somewhat tasteless and mostly dry. While the restaurant offered a complimentary dessert to make amends, we weren't looking for adjustments, we were looking for good food. I think we will try again another time, mainly because it is such a great dining spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Off season comfortIgotideaDined on 10/20/2014Seated immediately. Very dog friendly,😊. Just stopped in for dinks and apps....very good. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not quite on gameLMB1Dined on 10/17/2014While the food was good, I do not feel this restaurant was on their best game tonight. The food did not match the menu prices. This restaurant is very capable of better output.
- HutchDined on 10/16/2014One of my favorites in Naples. Great location, love to eat on the front porch and service is always excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 10/15/2014It was a beautiful night sitting on the patio. The weather is perfect in the evenings now, and the snapper piccata was terrific!Special Features:
- Charming Relaxed Dinner Off Thirdelh354VIPDined on 10/14/2014We recently were introduced to this charming restaurant and bar off Third Street in Naples. There is very nice outdoor dining on the patio/front porch that looks out onto the street, as well as a very nice garden setting off the patio. The service is very friendly and the staff are very accommodating to guests, including the four-footed variety. of course we were there for the food and drink and were not disappointed. The menu includes broad offerings- meat, seafood, pasta with some specialty/ comfort dishes such as meatloaf, chicken pot pie, etc. We were very pleased with our food and the overall dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- After ChurchVineyarderDined on 10/12/2014Very nice place for a quiet Sunday brunch after church. You have your choice of indoor or outdoor seating both of which are very nice. Lots of specialty drinks and some very different entrees. Excellent service and a nice relaxed pace make for an excellent Sunday brunch.Special Features:
- PerfectionLoveVIPDined on 10/10/2014Our favorite place in Naples. . Perfectly cooked fish and meat. . Service divine. . Inventive wine list that goes well with food. Every time we visit our friends return on their own. . Wonderful food and you are never rushedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatDined on 10/10/2014Sat in the garden, just the two of us, and had a wonderful dinner. The menu has a wonderful selection of a various types of food. We both had a delicious cup of clam chowder and the blackened grouper which was very fresh and as they say "melts in your mouth". Ronda, our waitress was super and took good care us. Definitly one of our favorite restaurants.Special Features:
- Out with the parentsBeachsidejillDined on 9/19/2014Might skip it next time not really crazy about the place. Nothing special too much hype about the place. Good locationSpecial Features:
- PerfectionLoveVIPDined on 9/18/2014One of our favorite spots in all of Naples. Never had a bad meal and love that it is locally owned.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb in Every Way!PatrickJunkDined on 9/13/2014My wife and I went to Ridgway's for our 20th anniversary last weekend. We were pleased in every way. For starters, our knowledgeable waiter steered me toward the steak tartare, which was among the best I've ever eaten. A generous portion was accompanied by home-made potato chips - an excellent pairing. My wife enjoyed a spicy New England clam chowder. For entrees, I went for the chicken pot pie, which had a wonderful, flaky puff pastry top with a creamy, richly flavored stew. My wife had a "Chef's Creation": Florida pink shrimp, fried green tomato and a sweet corn grits cake with tasso gravy. All absolutely delicious. We highly recommend Ridgway's for any occasion, but especially for a truly special and memorable couple's night out.Special Features:
- foodfinderVIPDined on 9/4/2014Took some old friends our for dinner. We all had snapper picatta which is my favorite thing on the menu with wine by the glass-pinot grigio, savignon blanc, & reisling. Great service, beautiful restaurant. Love this restaurant! Would definitely go back again & again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Evening Dinner ExperienceBuckeye25Dined on 8/31/2014Site easy to find. Nice portions and high quality with great presentation. Service very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delightful - 4.5 stars reallychicajillVIPDined on 8/26/2014We sat at a table in the air conditioned, enclosed porch with a view of the garden. Since it was summer & still light out - that was delightful. We shared the Caesar then had the American burger & the seared tuna. All was great. Service from Joey was excellent. Didn't give the food 5 stars because they had three grouper offerings on the menu. All used red grouper. We love good grouper but red is the cheaper variety -not nearly as good as the black grouper.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dine in StylePuchitaDined on 8/15/2014We celebrated our wedding anniversary here and had a remarkable dinner in the air-conditioned garden patio. Our waiter was knowledgeable and attentive, the wine list and menu were impressive and the ambience was pleasant. We highly recommend Ridgway for a special occasion or anytime you want to dine in style!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner ExperienceScottDined on 8/2/2014Terrific menu and it was nice that the table were not too close together. Food was very good. Disappointed with the quality of the flatware and glassware for the price point. The actual menus had stains on them which was tacky. Service was fine, but they could have used a runner for water, bread, cleanup. Overall was ok because the food was very good.Special Features:
- Lovely patioFoodieVIPDined on 7/30/2014We were seated outdoors & w/the fans running, it was pleasant, even tho the temp was in the low 90's. Food was good and service accommodating. The host was also accommodating in that there was a group indoors, and we needed a quieter area. Would recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 670 reviews are from the Ridgway Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- Excellent brunchJeannetteDined on 7/27/2014$9.50 for a Bloody Mary was a bit steep but everything was excellent. Server was very attentive.Special Features:
- foodfinderVIPDined on 7/26/2014Had delicious dinner-mussel appetizer, rogue salad, shrimp & grits, snapper picatta, short ribs, carrot cake, & millionaire coffee. Great wine list, great service, & atmosphere! LOVE this restaurant & will definitely go again & again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently deliciousswfloridaladyVIPDined on 7/15/2014Whenever we are in Naples, we always make it a point to dine at Ridgeway. On our last visit, I had the chicken pot pie which was wonderful. My daughter had the tomato Parmesan pasta which was equally wonderful. The bread was warm and the salads cold. The desserts are fantastic. We split the turtle brownie sundae and the banana bread pudding. Yum! Always a great and special meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very poor experienceLovethesun2014Dined on 7/4/2014Ridgeway bar and grill is seldom full in the very busy naples season. Now I know why.we were rushed through dinner in a very unprofessional way. Before we had finished our salad our dinner was plopped on the table beside us with one of those covers they put on food in the hospital! When we complained we were told the server was just doing what his manager told him to. As for the food,which of course was cold, it was simply not good. Their signature dish,the piccata fish dish was below average. The fish was mushy. The crisp potatoes as advertised were potato chips. A 35.00 waste of money.dont go there.Special Features:
- Pricy but worth itSuzyGDined on 6/30/2014Delicious food & waiter was extremely knowledgable & friendly. We will def go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food by a celebrated chefNaplesDickVIPDined on 6/21/2014We had great dinners. I started with a delicious cup of gazpacho. The blackened mahi with the remoulade sauce and breaded eggplant strips with a zesty side of tomato based sauce were absolutely mouth-watering. The salmon was cooked perfectly and the accompanying vegetables were perfectly prepared. Tony Ridgway cannot be outdone in Naples. We can't wait to get back and order the same.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/21/2014The food was far overpriced based on the serving sizes. We could have gone to Ruth Chris for steaks for what we paid for a few slices of sirloin.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/21/2014Excellent food and service, but the prices have certainly gone up since the last time we were there. We probably will not return soon because of prices.Special Features:
- Father's Day LunchstetsibDined on 6/15/2014A very nice, low key place for a special brunch/lunch. Several after-church groups were there, but the wait-staff handled us all well. The view of their garden adds a nice ambiance.Special Features:
- Always Good - Often Great!EversharpVIPDined on 6/8/2014The only complaint I would have is that some of the servers are a little undertrained. Had lunch and it was fine, but we had to constantly look for our server for missing normal items: bread, butter, sweetener, menus, etc. Not a deal breaker, but off-putting a bit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!WilliamDined on 5/23/2014We are local and always go to Ridgeway's for a great meal.Special Features:
- If you are looking for perfection..pjmareDined on 5/16/2014The whole experience was pleasant with excellent food, the atmosphere comfortable, and our waiter was "the best". Thank you for a wonderful evening as two of my guests had never been there before and were so impressed and will be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.