Ridgway Bar & Grill
1300 Third Street South
Naples, FL 34102Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Ridgway Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ridgwaybarandgrill.com/
- Phone: 2392625500x
- Hours of Operation:
Sat & Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 2:00pm; Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Sunday- Thursday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Tony Ridgway
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Chef/Owner Tony Ridgway works his magic by utilizing the mise en place and prime quality ingredients available in the Ridgway Bar & Grill kitchen. He creates customized menus for formal dinner parties, corporate celebrations, cocktail receptions, or picnics on the beach or boat. The staff assists with venue selection, menu development, china and stemware, table linens, table settings, service staff, bartenders, music, floral designs, and valets. Chef Ridgway's culinary creations are also offered at Tony's Off Third in ready-to-heat containers and from a full to bursting deli case.
- Private Party Facilities: Gatherings for any occasion are enlivened by extraordinary food and wine. We offer a beautiful private Wine Room, with a 30 foot long, floor to ceiling wall of wine bottles, decorations of wine barrels, lithographs and lanterns that give it the ambience of a wine cellar.
- Private Party Contact: Sukie Honeycutt 2392625500x
- Entertainment: The restaurant features music in the courtyard in front of Tony’s Off Third from 7pm to 10pm on Wednesday, Friday, Sauturday & Sunday nights.
Check out songsters Pete & Sher, known as READY2ROLL. This dynamic duo of 1,000 songs entertain audiences with a vast repertoire of pop, jazz, country, blues … soul, ballads, disco, rock ... whatever your heart desires!
A word from Ridgway Bar & Grill
"Flawless from start to finish." "We practically licked our plates." "It's what inspired cooking should be: wonderful elements that in the pairing make something greater than the parts." So say the critics! But come experience Ridgway Bar & Grill for yourselves. Discover the spirit of abundance and celebration that enhances the pleasure of dining. Browse our expansive, inclusive menu that reflects Tony Ridgway's deeply entwined French and American culinary roots. Select a seriously savory entree, or graze the menu and build new meal ideas on repeated visits. Co-owner Sukie Honeycutt has created a wine list of more than 600 selections, including boutique and limited production wines, some so rare that they can be found in only a few places in the U.S. The dessert list is so tempting you may wish to order a sweet as an appetizer or entree. Most important, the Ridgway experience is about having a good time. Eating great food should be fun. Come share our passion for food and life.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Ridgway Bar & Grill - Best Restaurants in Naples ›
Ridgway Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
37 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (23)neighborhood gem (21)fit for foodies (20)special occasion (20)romantic (15)great for lunch (15)great for brunch (14)good for groups (14)notable wine list (12)scenic view (11)vibrant bar scene (5)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (4)Show More
- PerfectionLoveVIPDined on 9/18/2014One of our favorite spots in all of Naples. Never had a bad meal and love that it is locally owned.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb in Every Way!PatrickJunkDined on 9/13/2014My wife and I went to Ridgway's for our 20th anniversary last weekend. We were pleased in every way. For starters, our knowledgeable waiter steered me toward the steak tartare, which was among the best I've ever eaten. A generous portion was accompanied by home-made potato chips - an excellent pairing. My wife enjoyed a spicy New England clam chowder. For entrees, I went for the chicken pot pie, which had a wonderful, flaky puff pastry top with a creamy, richly flavored stew. My wife had a "Chef's Creation": Florida pink shrimp, fried green tomato and a sweet corn grits cake with tasso gravy. All absolutely delicious. We highly recommend Ridgway's for any occasion, but especially for a truly special and memorable couple's night out.Special Features:
- foodfinderVIPDined on 9/4/2014Took some old friends our for dinner. We all had snapper picatta which is my favorite thing on the menu with wine by the glass-pinot grigio, savignon blanc, & reisling. Great service, beautiful restaurant. Love this restaurant! Would definitely go back again & again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Evening Dinner ExperienceBuckeye25Dined on 8/31/2014Site easy to find. Nice portions and high quality with great presentation. Service very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delightful - 4.5 stars reallychicajillVIPDined on 8/26/2014We sat at a table in the air conditioned, enclosed porch with a view of the garden. Since it was summer & still light out - that was delightful. We shared the Caesar then had the American burger & the seared tuna. All was great. Service from Joey was excellent. Didn't give the food 5 stars because they had three grouper offerings on the menu. All used red grouper. We love good grouper but red is the cheaper variety -not nearly as good as the black grouper.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dine in StylePuchitaDined on 8/15/2014We celebrated our wedding anniversary here and had a remarkable dinner in the air-conditioned garden patio. Our waiter was knowledgeable and attentive, the wine list and menu were impressive and the ambience was pleasant. We highly recommend Ridgway for a special occasion or anytime you want to dine in style!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner ExperienceScottDined on 8/2/2014Terrific menu and it was nice that the table were not too close together. Food was very good. Disappointed with the quality of the flatware and glassware for the price point. The actual menus had stains on them which was tacky. Service was fine, but they could have used a runner for water, bread, cleanup. Overall was ok because the food was very good.Special Features:
- Lovely patioFoodieDined on 7/30/2014We were seated outdoors & w/the fans running, it was pleasant, even tho the temp was in the low 90's. Food was good and service accommodating. The host was also accommodating in that there was a group indoors, and we needed a quieter area. Would recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent brunchJeannetteDined on 7/27/2014$9.50 for a Bloody Mary was a bit steep but everything was excellent. Server was very attentive.Special Features:
- foodfinderVIPDined on 7/26/2014Had delicious dinner-mussel appetizer, rogue salad, shrimp & grits, snapper picatta, short ribs, carrot cake, & millionaire coffee. Great wine list, great service, & atmosphere! LOVE this restaurant & will definitely go again & again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently deliciousswfloridaladyDined on 7/15/2014Whenever we are in Naples, we always make it a point to dine at Ridgeway. On our last visit, I had the chicken pot pie which was wonderful. My daughter had the tomato Parmesan pasta which was equally wonderful. The bread was warm and the salads cold. The desserts are fantastic. We split the turtle brownie sundae and the banana bread pudding. Yum! Always a great and special meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very poor experienceLovethesun2014Dined on 7/4/2014Ridgeway bar and grill is seldom full in the very busy naples season. Now I know why.we were rushed through dinner in a very unprofessional way. Before we had finished our salad our dinner was plopped on the table beside us with one of those covers they put on food in the hospital! When we complained we were told the server was just doing what his manager told him to. As for the food,which of course was cold, it was simply not good. Their signature dish,the piccata fish dish was below average. The fish was mushy. The crisp potatoes as advertised were potato chips. A 35.00 waste of money.dont go there.Special Features:
- Pricy but worth itSuzyGDined on 6/30/2014Delicious food & waiter was extremely knowledgable & friendly. We will def go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic food by a celebrated chefNaplesDickVIPDined on 6/21/2014We had great dinners. I started with a delicious cup of gazpacho. The blackened mahi with the remoulade sauce and breaded eggplant strips with a zesty side of tomato based sauce were absolutely mouth-watering. The salmon was cooked perfectly and the accompanying vegetables were perfectly prepared. Tony Ridgway cannot be outdone in Naples. We can't wait to get back and order the same.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/21/2014The food was far overpriced based on the serving sizes. We could have gone to Ruth Chris for steaks for what we paid for a few slices of sirloin.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/21/2014Excellent food and service, but the prices have certainly gone up since the last time we were there. We probably will not return soon because of prices.Special Features:
- Father's Day LunchstetsibDined on 6/15/2014A very nice, low key place for a special brunch/lunch. Several after-church groups were there, but the wait-staff handled us all well. The view of their garden adds a nice ambiance.Special Features:
- Always Good - Often Great!EversharpVIPDined on 6/8/2014The only complaint I would have is that some of the servers are a little undertrained. Had lunch and it was fine, but we had to constantly look for our server for missing normal items: bread, butter, sweetener, menus, etc. Not a deal breaker, but off-putting a bit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 660 reviews are from the Ridgway Bar & Grill reviews archive.
- Outstanding!WilliamDined on 5/23/2014We are local and always go to Ridgeway's for a great meal.Special Features:
- If you are looking for perfection..pjmareDined on 5/16/2014The whole experience was pleasant with excellent food, the atmosphere comfortable, and our waiter was "the best". Thank you for a wonderful evening as two of my guests had never been there before and were so impressed and will be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Patio diningMZgraceDined on 5/10/2014Everything was wonderful until the gnats & mosquitos showed up. Our waiter brought us a citronella candle, which seemed to help. The patio is lovely with pretty flowers blooming, but at this time of year, probably better to sit up on the covered porch which has fans to keep the bugs away---or there's plenty of indoor dining.Special Features:
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/10/2014Ridgeway has been a lovely spot w/great food for years. Our server, Brad, was great but our food was average. Not the experience we normally have there.Special Features:
- foodfinderVIPDined on 5/9/2014LOVED eating outside in the bar area! Great small plate menu not available inside. Great wine tasting before donner! Always enjoy eating at Tony's!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovely evening at RidgwayMZgraceDined on 5/4/2014We enjoyed a table in the patio area surrounded by a lush flower garden & the soothing sounds of the water fountain. The crab with avocado & gazpacho sauce was outstanding, as was the calamari, fried green tomatoes, sweet potato mash & salads. It was a perfect light summer dinner in relaxed atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Olde Naples FavoriteKateDined on 4/30/2014Very comfortable place to dine with outside seating. Food is good, nice bread basket. It is a very charming place that has been open in Olde Naples for years. Being part of Tony's on Third, the desserts are DIVINE! Or maybe it's Tony's is part of Ridgeway's! Doesn't matter. Bring your sweet tooth!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- relaxing with great foodibcoloDined on 4/25/2014Our dinner was wonderful. Our waiter was the best and the entire atmosphere for our dining experience was superb. The gardens are beautiful and colorful. We will definitely return for another great night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A hidden gemOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/22/2014Ridgway is a gem of a restaurant. Not easy to find but worth looking for. The food is great, the ambience is wonderful, the attention to detail is fantastic and the wait staff couldn't be more attentive yet invisible at the same time.Special Features:
- perfect lunch settingLoloDined on 4/19/2014fabulous ambiance - must sit outside in garden during the winter months of course !!! Food is delicious and service good. we love this place and have been coming for many years. A must try if you are visiting NaplesSpecial Features:
- Ridgway's is always greatfrankgVIPDined on 4/17/2014We've been to Ridgway's many times but on this occasion with a couple who hadn't been there. They really enjoyed it as I hoped they would. I order the chicken pot pie nearly 100% of the time. One of our guests had the meatloaf. The diverse menu is very appealing to us. We will come back for sure.Special Features:
- Never DisappointsLaineDined on 4/17/2014We're full time residents and Ridgeway's is a favorite. We often take guests as was the case with our last dining experience. They were impressed with the food, the service and the lovely views of the garden.Special Features:
- JimboDined on 4/16/2014My braised rip where over cooked would not go back but service was excellent Jim totoSpecial Features:
- Very nice meal perfectly cookedOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/12/2014Very nice meal perfectly cooked salmon and Mahi served with various sauces we chose mango salsa that was very good.side of sweet potatoes fries, which were good but didn't care for the fried tomatoes. Attentive service. Very rich bread pudding, for sharing. We will be back soon. Lovely outdoor seating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisapointedjohnnygDined on 4/12/2014I was very disappointed on this, my last visit to this restaurant. The clam chowder was very watery. On prior occasions it was nice & creamy thick. The braised short ribs that were recommended came out black (burnt on top) and this portion was hard as a rock and uneatable. I was planning to take friends here over the next two weeks for a nice meal, but not now. It appears to me that either the chef was not in, got fired, or quit.Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprisedRenieDined on 4/10/2014When first passing by the restaurant we weren't impressed and didn't give it another thought until a friend highly recommended it. We made a dinner reservation and they asked if we wanted to sit indoors or out in the garden. Well who wouldn't want to sit in an outdoor garden. Needless to say, we were blown away when we saw the gorgeous garden hidden in the back and unseen from the outside of the restaurant. The ambience was wonderful and the service impeccable. The food was outstanding. A wonderful find off the beaten path. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have been going to Ridgways3boothbyDined on 4/6/2014We have been going to Ridgways for years. The food is always consistently good and the service is excellent - great location downtownSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Such a terrific meal. We satWrywriterVIPDined on 4/5/2014Such a terrific meal. We sat outside in the garden next to the fountain which made for a lovely setting. We both had fish and in both cases it was expertly prepared. The by-the-glass wine list offered some interesting selections (the Albarino was particularly good). Our server was a delight. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Delicious with tropical ambienceKathyVIPDined on 4/4/2014Delicious ! Loved sitting on the porch overlooking the garden....charming, tropical ambience. Very cheery atmosphere. Hanger steak was perfect. Best clam chowder anywhere and I'm from New England. The brownie sundae is a superlative indulgence.Special Features:
- Enjoy the dayLovestodineVIPDined on 4/4/2014It was an especially beautiful day so we opted to have lunch on the porch. It was so relaxing if we were on vacation we would've stayed all day! As always the food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/3/2014We have been to Naples many, many times and there are several excellent restaurants there. We finally tried Ridgway and wish we had gone there sooner. Both the service and the food were excellent (the Scottish salmon is outstanding!) and they have a large number of outside tables on the porch and in the garden, which is very nice!Special Features:
- Enjoyed a wonderful diningjbob49Dined on 4/2/2014Enjoyed a wonderful dining experience with friends.Special Features: