9999 S Mingo Rd
Tulsa, OK 74133Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ridgegrill.com/
- Phone: 9189944888
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Sunday: 2:00pm - 9:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Fusion / Eclectic, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Chef David Dean
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
A word from Ridge Grill
From Pizzas to Seafood and Steaks, Ridge Grill will satisfy any appetite. Its casually elegant atmosphere allows you to enjoy a cozy, romantic evening or a fun night out with friends. Come experience the South Tulsa's newest addition to the neighborhood at Ridge Grill!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ridge Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (10)good for groups (8)special occasion (6)romantic (5)great for outdoor dining (4)fit for foodies (4)notable wine list (3)great for brunch (2)vibrant bar scene (1)great for lunch (1)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- BrunchTulsamommaDined on 10/19/2014We were pleased to have their full menu plus their brunch menu for our choices. It's a wonderful place for a Sunday Brunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just simply great!Yumyum258Dined on 10/14/2014Great food, service was outstanding and the price for it all wasn't that bad either. Would highly recommend anyone to try it out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PitchVIPDined on 10/13/2014I was unaware of this restaurant until a friend recommended . Looking to have a couple of sales dinners here again in the future. Food and staff were excellent looking forward to coming back.Special Features:
- MikeDined on 9/5/2014Really enjoyed our meal. The steak was wonderful. Service great. Will definitely go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great dining experiencePatitudeDined on 8/23/2014We arrived a bit early for our reserved time and we're accommodated immediately. Our waiter Michael was wonderful. I ordered the Ahi tuna and it was excellent. I would highly recommend the Ridge grill!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food/Service A+. Sparklers F-MRichDined on 8/15/2014Sparklers; a fun idea but in reality the sparkler smoke mixed with food=poor idea & experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently outstandinglwingoDined on 7/26/2014Great service from the hostess to our table server. Food is always excellent. We really like that the owner is usually there to greet customers and make them feel welcome and appreciated. Always can count on making a special event more special. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mloveDined on 7/11/2014Third time we have eaten at the Ridge and , as always, it was very good. Menu is very diverse with options to meet anyones needs.Special Features:
- The following 22 reviews are from the Ridge Grill reviews archive.
- Outstanding!bdishereDined on 6/15/2014We've always had great meals at Ridge Grill & this was no exception. Salads are outstanding. All 4 in our party had excellent entrees, cooked as ordered. It's one of the 5 or 6 places that we visit most often on our weekly "date night" rotation.Special Features:
- Excellent serviceCoffeesmithVIPDined on 6/11/2014Our service was perfect and we loved the food and romantic setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ridge Grill - must dine for S TulsaOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/4/2014Simple but wonderful menu with very professional service. The food speaks for itself and will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/25/2014When my wife and I come here it is always great, great food, great service. When we bring customers here it is a great place to talk a little business and have a drink, and have great food. One of the few places in Tulsa that knows how to cook with the correct flavors and spices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easter brunchAnitaDined on 4/20/2014Excellent service. We had reservations and was seated immediately on this very busy SundaySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/5/2014Ridge Grill was wonderful. The service was excellent and the good delicious. We will definitely be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightDinnerfortwoDined on 4/4/2014Great place for date night! Great food and service. Good atmosphere - able to converse, laugh and be heard by your table mates.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ridge HrillHodboyDined on 3/30/2014We had wonderful Sunday brunch. With family in from out of town, the Grill was a great choice for the whole family. Would, and have , recommended to friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday Night OutGardnerDined on 3/22/2014Great place to meet after work - convenient and prices very reasonable. Food good, service was excellent.Special Features:
- Fantastic Dining ExperienceOSUfan74Dined on 3/21/2014We had a group of ten including 3 small children. Our server was very accommodating to our various needs and the owner stopped by our table to welcome us, ask about our food and to thank us for dining with them. The Ridge Grill is one of our favorite restaurants in the Tulsa area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family FavoriteOSUfan74Dined on 3/7/2014The Ridge Grill is one of my family's favorites. We have been there several times and have always enjoyed our dining experience. Definitely 5 stars!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No point in reserving a tableMom2twoDined on 2/15/2014Reservations were not honored. We walked in a were put in line w the rest of the people waiting. The girls at the front stated a 20 minute wait as we walked up and we informed them of our reservation. Then they restated " it will be 20 minutes". The service after getting to the table was excellent and the drinks were outstanding. The food was very good. We will go back. I will say our waiter had his work cut out to improve the mood after our initial impression but he was excellent and made the overall experience enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date NightMazLikeGoodFoodDined on 2/15/2014My bride and I ate here the night after Valentine's day for our date night. Neither of us had ever been here before, so didn't know what to expect. Despite the reservation we had to wait awhile, but once we got seated everything was great. Despite the cold the fireplace kept the patio area nice and comfortable. Service was top-notch and the food was absolutely incredible. Will definitely be keeping this place in mind for future dates, though I will probably target my reservations for less busier times.Special Features:
- Good food for alldiner123Dined on 2/15/2014The food was excellent but the reservation system (OpenTable) and the hostess system were not synched. Needs some better communication. We show up for our 6:30 reservation and were told we'd be seated within 20-25 minutes because our reservation was at 6:15. After talking with the manager we were seated within 5 minutes. In my mind, if I book a reservation, its not the same as calling ahead, and that's the way I felt initially.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Some thoughtsRonnieDined on 2/15/2014Although we made a reservation we still had to wait for our table for about 20 minutes. It took a little while for our server to acknowledge us and get us water but after that he was very commendable in his service. The food was very flavourful, but it too salty for our tastes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EhOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/15/2014Made a reservation on OpenTable and was called by the Ridge Grill an hour or so before by the restaurant. They told me even though I have a reservation it'll be about a half hour wait. Well it was. It was a weird call and I thought they wanted me to cancel. Bartender splashed me with juice as he mixed on the serving counter right in front of me. His frantic mixing was not relaxing and seemed like showboating. He made good drinks though. We got a horrible table after a half hour. My husbands dish was fish and he loved it. Mine was the prime rib and they grilled it and dried it out. It was over seasoned as were all my veggies with like canadian seasoning or something it was very salty. Should have sent it back. Won't be back soon.
- pleasant surprisechooseyDined on 2/9/2014medium size family gathering looking for good food, fairly quiet atmosphere and no rush by staff. Our group choose from the brunch list and the lunch list. All were happy and we felt comfortable staying around after eating and enjoying our get together. No rush by staff.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable evening with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/22/2014I really enjoy this restaurant not only for the outstanding cuisines but also the ambiance!! It was my birthday and I enjoyed the conversation between the 3 couples at our table. The restaurant is not too large and the tables are nicely spaced allowing you privacy and the opportunity to actually hear and enjoy personal conversation without interruptions. The food was fabulous and the service was extremely polite and not intrusive. Well done Ridge Grill, well done!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A very nice restaurant forNickNameDined on 1/12/2014A very nice restaurant for elegant but casual dining. We visit there for everything from burgers to fine steaks and first class seafood. I'm sure their chicken dishes are great, too, but I just rarely order chicken. A lovely place for a casual night out as well as formal entertaining. Great menu. Great food. Great service. Try it; you'll like it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findJohnDined on 12/7/2013Friends had recommended this place to us for months and we are glad they did. Cheerful and attractive appearance, very helpful and attentive server but not hurrying us in any way. Nice Bar and simply a great vibe from the entire restaurant. Wine selection very good for the size of the place, appetizers and salads were perfect. The entrees we selected included shrimp, paella, steak and were excellent and the prices were reasonable. Will be back soon.Special Features:
- What happened?PajetoDined on 10/25/2013The past three times, the food was great. The fourth time very disappointing. My wife's soul was very fishy tasting and my ribeye was tough and way too much fat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable EveningTruFoodLoverDined on 10/4/2013Mom picked Ridge Grill for my birthday dinner - and it was a great choice for our table of 5. We were seated with a view of the outside patio and terrace on a perfect fall evening, brimming with a happy Friday evening crowd. Nice wine and beer choices. The server recommended the sea bass as the "freshest" of a couple of seafood alternatives, but I was a little underwhelmed by the dish. Mom's halibut was good, but could have been better. Both just fell short of my admittedly high expectations. Enjoyed the creme brulee cheesecake compliments of the house. - happy birthday to me! Although I am usually all about the food, the overall experience was sufficiently pleasant that I will give it another try when in town again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.