Rico's Authentic Italian
200 N. Main Street
Ketchum, ID 83340Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Rico's Authentic Italian
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ricospizzaandpasta.com/
- Phone: 2087267426x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Delivery, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: sit down, buffet or passed, Beer nd wine only
A word from Rico's Authentic Italian
RICO'S - AUTHENTIC ITALIAN is a year round local's favorite in Ketchum, Idaho. Serving both traditional and signature Italian flavors, RICO's homemade marinara, signature lasagna, pasta dishes, salads, flat bread and deck oven pizzas have people coming back for more. With a seasonal outdoor patio, Rico's is the place to enjoy Ketchum's long summer nights. Full menu, including wine/beer, is available online at www.ricospizzaandpasta.comContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Rico's Authentic Italian - Best Restaurants in Ketchum ›
Rico's Authentic Italian reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (11)good for groups (9)great for outdoor dining (8)neighborhood gem (5)scenic view (2)late-night find (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Yummy local Italiandolphin48Dined on 8/29/2014Great pasta and chicken Parmesan , sat outside and it was a great place to eat. pizza looked good too but we did not order.Special Features:
- Too long of a wait!Love2dineoutDined on 8/8/2014We waited for almost an hour for our food. Yes, it was busy, but this was ridiculous. Our food was good, but the waiter should not have kept coming over and telling us it will be right up, and then putting the blame on the kitchen. The menu is too large and the kitchen must be too overwhelmed!Special Features:
- Above average Italian in KetchumUnhappyVIPDined on 8/6/2014Rico's is a successful Italian restaurant in Ketchum, Idaho. It offers above average fare with nice al fresco dining on its outside patio. Pizzas are good and the Chicken Marsala is excellent. Veal Scallopini lacked seasoning and was a bit chewy. All in all decent bang for the buck but not the high end Italian that Il Naso delivers down a couple of blocks. Of course, you'll pay a lot more at Il Naso. Rico's is extremely family friendly and has been mostly consistent over the years.Special Features:
- Positive experienceOutdoorsyDined on 7/14/2014Food was fantastic; plenty of variety including vegetarian options. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- BarbVIPDined on 7/4/2014Every trip to Ketchum SV elegies and ends with a visit to Rico'sSpecial Features:
- The following 6 reviews are from the Rico's Authentic Italian reviews archive.
- A favorite didn't disappointOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/16/2014Rico's is a family favorite at which we've been eating for years and we keep coming back for the great pizza, pasta, atmosphere, and pretty good value. We had one bad service experience on our last outing, but that was a noticeable exception. Notwithstanding my negative review at that time, on our last visit nothing could have been improved upon. Outstanding and friendly service more than made up for the prior visit. Rico's is back at the top of our family-friendly Ketchum list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Extremely Poor!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/16/2014Overall one of the worst experiences and the worst meal ever in Sun Valley. They ran out of Pizza yet waited over one hour after we ordered to tell us. Took almost two hours to get our food and not one apology from the management. Do not go here if you're hungry or looking for Pizza.
- ricosbobbieDined on 2/16/2014It was EXCRUCIATINGLY loud. Reservation was at 630. Did not get our main meal until 8 pm 1 person had salad,,,one had minestrone with hardly anything solid it it. Pizza was good; NOT ENOUGH pasta... Nice owner and server but will not ever go back during busy seasons.
- So-so Gluten FreeBabyGDined on 2/15/2014Was very excited to find a pizza and pasta restaurant in Ketchum that offers gluten-free options. Unfortunately, I was very disappointed with the quality of the food. The gluten-free pasta was mushy at the bottom of the dish and almost hard at the top, as if they forgot to stir it while cooking, and the sauce was just ok flavor-wise. Perhaps the pizza would have been a better choice. My companion ordered the chicken marsala (with regular pasta) and said the chicken was flavorful and juicy but the pasta was "horrible".Special Features:
- A favorite - despite spotty serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/2/2014We've eaten here for years, and can't imagine visiting Ketchum without a visit. Uniformly excellent basic Italian pasta and pizza, great for the kids, lively and energetic. Service has never been great. On our last visit: 1) it took forever to get our orders taken; 2) the server forgot to enter one of the table's entrees (they did get it out about ten minutes after everyone else's; 3) the server forgot to enter our second round of drinks. The least the restaurant could have done for forgetting the entree would be to have comped something - a drink, dessert, the entree - actually, she offered a salad while she was clearing the salad just eaten: the fact we might not want a second salad didn't occur to her.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good consistant foodcellistVIPDined on 12/28/2013The food is always good but often the service is confused and the dining room is filled with unruly children. The later is not the fault of the restaurant of course.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.