1959 Avenue Road
Toronto, ON M5M4A3Neighborhood:
Midtown / Uptown
MediterraneanPrice: CAN$30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.richleeristorante.com/
- Phone: (416) 901-6450
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30 AM - 4:00 PM;
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM, Friday - Saturday: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Private Party Facilities: Richlee Restaurant offers you a complete private room upstairs where we offer a private bar, flat screen TV for presentations and a great set up that can be adjusted to your needs. Please contact us for any event you have and we will make sure you have a great time
- Private Party Contact: Mennie 4169016450
A word from Richlee Ristorante
Richlee Ristorante is pleased to provide unique mediterranean dishes on Avenue Road. Mediterranean cuisine os the foods from cultures adjacent to the mediterranean sea cuisine from over 21 Countries. Fresh full flavored seafood, rice, grains, pasta and beans. Grilling and broiling is the prevalent method of cooking. At Richlee we concentrate on providing fresh ingredients with outstanding favors and we welcome you to join us for an amazing meal!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Richlee Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
- Not a good night for RichleeOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 6/28/2013I know this place can be better then it was. The food was undercooked but I think it was a bad night for the chef or he was off. The service was very good. They deserve another try.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Dining Experience!dental1Dined on 6/21/2013This is a wonderful neighbourhood restaurant with a quiet ambience, excellent food, extras thrown in by the restaurant that gave our dining experience a special touch. We highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- try it againOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/18/2013Whether its been years since youve been here or never been you must try this hidden gem. The new ownermakes everyone feel at home. Food excellent and they wil make you anything your stomach desires even if not on thr menu. Was heretwo nights in row and enjoyed thoroughly. Will be back again. Hopefull weather will br warm and we can sit out on the rooftop patio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was a personal rec andOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 4/27/2013This was a personal rec and we were underwhelmed. The waiter didn't make eye contact and provided average service although steered us to a good wine. Food was average.
- This is a local restaurantGCAGIRLSDined on 4/14/2013This is a local restaurant that seems to be ignored by the neighbours. The food is delicious, it is a quiet spot and the service and prices are good. Give this place another look, as it is a hidden delight.Special Features:
- Great service and very goodfoodieVIPDined on 4/13/2013Great service and very good food.Large portions and very nice menuSpecial Features:
- Wonderful food, service, andMauriceVIPDined on 3/29/2013Wonderful food, service, and atmosphere. They don't need to change a thing, as it is a timeless jem in the area. We will return.Special Features:
- Bread was greatMauriceVIPDined on 12/24/2012We had a wonderful experience from start (bread was awesome, and very fresh), to finish (amazing tiramisu). In between, service was very attentive, and we ordered wine by the glass which was well chosen and memorable. Food was spectacular, from the appetizers through to the mains, and dessert. We will be back.Special Features:
- Food is consistently good.Queensshopper18VIPDined on 12/1/2012Food is consistently good. Bread however is mediocre!! Find a new supplier please.Special Features: