2116 N Clark St
Chicago, IL 60614Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://riccardoenoteca.com/
- Phone: (773) 549-5010
- Hours of Operation:
4pm to 9pm Sunday
5pm to 10pm Monday through Thursday
5pm to 11pm Friday and Saturday
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Riccardo Enoteca
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Riccardo Enoteca - Best Restaurants in Lincoln Park ›
Riccardo Enoteca reviews from OpenTable diners
- pizza good spagetti with clams awfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/23/2014appetizers decent but main courses not so much s[agetti with clams awful small portions priceySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DineOutDameVIPDined on 11/21/2014See private note to restaurant. I believe in submitting constructive feedback to the restaurant before writing a review that is shared with the public. Why is it a requirement to submit a review? In the past I have been able to respond to the survey without writing a review.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special in every way!TibiVIPDined on 11/18/2014During my four dining visits to Riccardo's we had nothing but great experiences at this cozy, friendly, well-maintained and well-run casual Italian restaurant. The food is delicious, fresh and simply outstanding. The short menu has something for everyone at reasonable prices. Our 'foodie' friend visiting from Milan was also most impressed with his dinner and with the service! Watching Chef Riccardo at work in the kitchen was like observing an artist creating a beautiful piece of art...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pork chop to die for!LaurabVIPDined on 11/16/2014We have been to Ricardos many times, and always enjoyed the food and ambiance. The last two times, I have had a pork chop, on the regular menu, pounded and wrapped in prosciutto and cheese. It is fabulous!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ElizabethDined on 11/15/2014Our waiter was great; knowledgable about menu, gave great suggestions and was very patient. He didn't rush is and allowed us to enjoy our meal and longer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second ChoiceWinedudeVIPDined on 11/5/2014We went here because Riccardo's other place was booked. The food was good, but we thought the food was a bit better across the street. Overall, plenty to chose from on the menu and not a bad second choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experience!Paolo55Dined on 10/17/2014We had excellent service and a fantastic dinner at Riccardo's. The soup was delicious and served hot! The pasta Bolognese was fantastic. Service impeccable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinner before a showgraymalkanDined on 10/14/2014My husband and I had dinner at Ricarrdo Enoteca before heading to the Park West for a concert. The pasta, fish, wine and dessert were excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SolidOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/3/2014Simple Italian fare. Everything was ell done and tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfectly easy and tastyhalleywDined on 9/28/2014This place is down the street from my apartment. When we were looking for something last minute slightly later on a Sunday night with good pizza and pasta this place seemed to fit the bill. We arrived slightly earlier than our reservation but were seated promptly. I was surprised how full the restaurant was for such a quiet night. We shared a pizza and risotto. Both were excellent! (Even though risotto is not my fave) Service was top notch. Our waiter checked on us regularly but not so much that he was always butting in. I'm so glad I finally checked this place out and will definitely be returning!Special Features:
- Neighborhood charmer2muchmediaVIPDined on 9/27/2014Always a pleasure to eat at this neighborhood Italian spot. During warm weather snag a table on the sidewalk patio. Lots of specials supplent the regular pasta, pizza, fish and meat entrees. Also offers gluten free version of their pizza. Charcuterie plates as well. The mussels are great as is the veal Milanese.Special Features:
- Serving sizeWaltsDined on 9/25/2014Best described as MEDIUM SIZED compared to the usual large Italian offerings, plus an additional order to take out. We had no bags of food to take home after dinner as in many other Italian locals.Special Features:
- Order from the Specials MenutylerwaltsDined on 9/7/2014I like how the menu always has a print-out on the inside of the front cover with all the seasonal specials. We usually order from that. This weekend the soup was delicious and the Prawns & Scallop dish was awesome.Special Features:
- Delicious and OutstandingArcadiafcVIPDined on 9/5/2014My son and I stopped in for dinner and were extremely pleased. We had linguine with clams and lobster filled ravioli. Both dishes were prepared to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always satisfyingMikeDined on 8/27/2014This restaurant is small but the menu is varied with many options for all food interests. My wife often selects two - three appetizers for her meal because of all the options. We take guests to this restaurant because of the food and the wide-ranging wine list.Special Features:
- Great varietyleepontonDined on 8/16/2014The most amazing aspect of the Enoteca is the size of the menu. It is a tiny place. But there must have been as many specials as there were items on the regular menu! And all of it A+ good. Eat here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Foodies AlertLuccaVIPDined on 8/9/2014Great spot for everything Italian. Starting with: great choices of appetizers; authentic Milanese pizza; pastas to die for; and finally, terrific entrees. What more could you ask for in a restaurant?!Special Features:
- Cozy charmer2muchmediaVIPDined on 8/8/2014The little sister to Ricardo's Tratorria across the street has grown up into a real restaurant that packs a surprisingly broad menu into a tiny spot. Still a great place to stop by for an wood oven pizza or charcuteries plate but Enoteca now serves up a wider array of pastas and seafood and meat dishes. Don't overlook the rotating specials. The recent veal Milanese was the epitome of tender veal scaloppine in a super crunchy breading, simply garnished with arugula and tomatoes. Salame with figs drizzled with honey made a delish starter. Portions are sensible and prices a few bucks less than Ricardo's classy little Tratorria across the street. In nice weather there are a few tables outside on busy Clark street.Special Features:
- great classicsOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/3/2014pizza is awesome, great crust, on the thinner side, use quality cheeses and meats, makes all the difference. Meatball app was awesome, great sauce and texture. The service was good a well, we were checked on often and they are very friendly. They definitely take pride in their work.Special Features:
- Authentic ItalianMMJCDined on 7/24/2014This is by far one of the best "real" Italian restaurants in the city. The food is outstanding and the servers are incredibly hospitable.Special Features:
- Love this place!!!Jh19Dined on 7/18/2014This place is so good. Never disappoints. Classic Italian food and always have nice rotating specials. The servers were very attentive and outdoor seating is great in the summer!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing foodjmp2465Dined on 7/7/2014The pasta was overwhelmed with cheese. The pizza was cold and the dough was tasteless and a bit soggy.
- Ricardo EnotecasharVIPDined on 7/2/2014Great place for Italian food. In a city filled with Italian restaurants, this one shines. Clean flavors, innovative. Leisurely atmosphere. Casual dining experience.Special Features:
- Consistently superbRyanVIPDined on 6/25/2014Ricardo Enoteca is perfect for a date night or a relaxing dinner with friends. The service is warm and generous and the atmosphere is everything you could wish for in a neighborhood spot. The rotating specials menu leaves us pleasantly surprised after each visit. The simple preparations let the superb ingredients sing. Get the hot and cold bruschetta, you wont regret it.Special Features:
- Great "shot in the dark"VisitorDined on 6/7/2014We picked this place on line and were delighted by the food, outdoor seating and service. Very knowledgeable staff, good wine and great food. Definitely worth the visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently GoodLocalFanVIPDined on 5/23/2014Food as always is flavorful and interesting with the specials always getting changed and updatedSpecial Features:
- AllenDined on 4/16/2014The menu and food are fantastic - I thought it would be a much simpler menu but it was fantastic and covered all bases. Looking forward to going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My 2nd time back - this isTheBunsterDined on 4/2/2014My 2nd time back - this is a great spot . . . very extensive menu and wine list to match . . . list of daily specials is far and above what you'll find at other places. Will be a favorite on my way home this summer . . .Special Features:
- Steve's prePark West tripStrangeOneDined on 3/22/2014We found this ace on Yelp and it got good reviews. Since it was only a short walk to the Park West we went there early. It was perfect for our night- food was really good, service solid, and it was reasonably priced especially considering some of the other local options. We enjoyed everything especially the fish stew my wife had- lots of seafood for the price. The main restaurant is across the street but this Enoteca shares the same chef and staff. This will. E our go to place for any future trips to that neighborhood for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food combined withOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/5/2014Wonderful food combined with very attentive serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As wonderful as always!FrequentDinerVIPDined on 2/28/2014We can't get enough of Riccardo Enoteca- the food is amazing, the ambiance is romantic and intimate, and the staff is so incredibly professional and friendly. We celebrated our engagement here, and our waiter immediately brought over champagne for us to toast with! I highly recommend Riccardo Enoteca!Special Features:
- Enjoyed it, great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2014Great duck with orange cognac glaze, unique apps, great wine and knowledgeable serviceSpecial Features:
- always excellentfrequentdiner1Dined on 2/8/2014I've been there several times and it is always amazing we had one of their signature pizzas which is one of the best pizzas we have had the service is always very professional and we go there at least once a monthSpecial Features:
- Always a pleasureSuesicalDined on 1/25/2014An interesting, even enticing menu well prepared. Very welcoming staff. A very comfortable ambiance. Fine wines to choose from. Always a pleasure.Special Features:
- we come here often for great foodlincolnparkDined on 1/17/2014great food and service. fresh quality ingredients prepared to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Neighborhood restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/4/2014We needed a place to go for a good, quick meal before we all went to the theatre. Very good food, service got us out on time and we will be back. We were sorry we had to rush.Special Features:
- Perfect EveningRockyDined on 1/4/2014Excellent food, great ambiance and attentive service. Charming little place to sip a glass of wine and enjoy wonderful Italian food. Perfect for celebrating a special occasion or intimate dinner for two.Special Features:
- Un estupendo lugarExcelenteDined on 12/23/2013La comida es deliciosa. Todo lo que ordeñamos estaba exquisito. El servicio es excelente.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible everything!FrequentDinerVIPDined on 12/20/2013I have been here several times now, and I am always blown away by the experience. From the food to the wine to the service, everything was perfect. Our server executed the entire dinner flawlessly- we did not even notice when our plates were cleared or when our water was refilled. And they brought us a round of champagne to toast to our recent engagement!!! My only regret was that we didn't leave room for dessert! We can't wait to go back- Riccardo Enoteca always has the most incredible food at insanely reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood Gem Is RightChicagoLocalVIPDined on 12/5/2013Riccardo Enoteca was terrific! My friends and I anticipated that this sibling restaurant to Riccardo would be good, but it was great. The menu was just the right size, not too many choices and certainly not too few. The specials list was extensive with something for everyone. The server was knowledgeable and responsive. From soup to nuts we had a delicious meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.