4930 W. Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103Neighborhood:
Near the Strip
MexicanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ricardosoflasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7022279100
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 2;30pm - 6:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Traditional Mexican, Mexican / Southwestern, Mexican
- Executive Chef: Casildo Moreno and Jose Carbajal
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Our catering team executes everything from casual group deliveries to fancy sit-down fiestas. We have a liquor catering license. We'll serve from 10 to 1000, in a meeting room, park, or any remote site. On larger groups, we prepare any cuisine desired. We've accommodated Las Vegas' catering needs for 30 years!
- Private Party Facilities: Our restaurant offers many different dining areas (rooms). One is private while the others are able to be segregated. Ricardo's offers group menus, action stations, or buffets for groups.
- Private Party Contact: Susan Gomez 7022279100
- Entertainment: We can arrange additional entertainment for private parties and catering events.
A word from Ricardo's
Ricardo's is a full service Mexican restaurant and cantina. Our menu has authentic, creative, and unique plates. We've served over 25 million Las Vegans and visitors for over 30 years. We offer traditional dining, banquets, private parties, off site catering, and cantina parties. The cantina offers video poker machines in the bar top. The full bar serves 100% blue agave tequilas in every margarita! Strolling magician and free WiFi offered. Mixers, group dinners, luncheon meetings, cocktail appetizer events.....we're ready to serve you and your guests! Home of the Guinness World's record largest margarita....7,627 gallons!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Ricardo's - Best Restaurants in Near the Strip ›
Ricardo's reviews from OpenTable diners
19 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (11)good for groups (10)neighborhood gem (10)great for brunch (9)kid-friendly (9)late-night find (8)special occasion (5)fit for foodies (4)romantic (4)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (3)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- as alway s SPLENDIDOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/12/2014The staff is very accommodating as my wife is severely handicapped. anything she needs appears nearly by magic our favorite item is the Chili Rellano it is nearly DESERT! the chips served with THREE dips from different areas of Mexico is very tasty. the kitchen staff is very accommodating for special requests (one in our party was very allergic to cilantro so they made her dinner without that specific spice) all in all a great experience we try to go out to Ricardo's at least once or twice a month most nearly every time the owners are in site and actively working showing employees and guest alike how much they love what they do and want employees and guests to enjoy Ricardo's s well!Special Features:
- Great FoodvctryDined on 8/25/2014The food is always served fresh and hot. The menu is filled with lots of choices! Our server was very attentive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LikeNavarroDined on 8/24/2014Pancho Villas is an amazing server and I will continue to go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Mexican Restaurant in VegasBestMexicanDined on 8/20/2014I've been a customer of Ricardo's since the early 1980s. This is the best Mexican restaurant in Las Vegas - locally owned and operated by wonderful, good people.Special Features:
- HorribleVegasfoodiesDined on 8/9/2014We made a reservation and still somehow got stuck in the loud, very unromantic, bar seating. The margarita was horrendous and the food was only marginally better. Not impressed with any part of the experience.
- Great Mexican foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/3/2014I looked up a place on yelp & found This restaurant to be out of the strip so I tried it out. I made a reservation thru open table but it seemed like the front lady didn't care :( I enjoy the chips & salsa the grilled halibut was delicious. I had the chile relleno it was good. I was sad bc I didn't get a dessert for my bday so we weren't able to take a picSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Happy!!!!jimmydDined on 7/31/2014Over 48 years of going to Mexican restaurants around the world and comparing them has finally lead me to this one. I took my wife there after she arrived on a flight from California for our Anniversary Dinner. I was so very pleased with the entire experience. I believe what impressed me the most was the genuine friendly service. I am telling everyone I do business with to go and try out this wonderful place. The food was the finest. Thank you very much! Jim DeLaigle De l Aigle RanchSpecial Features:
- Five stars for Mexican FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/25/2014The food and the variety are excellent. I rated this five stars for Mexican food, not to be confused with five stars for Fine Dining. We drove all the way over there from Aliante because my 85 year old father will only eat ground beef enchiladas. They have machaca, chicken, cheese and shredded beef enchiladas also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food at reasonable pricesChuckVIPDined on 7/5/2014There's not a lot to say here. We liked Ricardo's. It is a typical upper end Mexican restaurtant. All the dishes were prepared as expected and the guacamole was outstanding. The food was served quickly, hot and to perfection. A huge tequila list, so if you have a favorite or are interested in trying a new one, it is likely for sale at Ricardo's. The food was good and there are many dishes on the menu not found in the normal Mexican restaurant. I felt it was a great value - great drinks and everything else that goes with it.Special Features:
- A refreshing break from the stripMattCBDined on 6/27/2014Ricardo's just hit the spot for us and is well worth the short drive or cost of a taxi to get their. Their service was exemplary, the food was fresh, clean on the palate and simply delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in LV for food, margaritas!DrSuzyQDined on 6/18/2014Best margaritas and Mexican food in Las Vegas; Fabulous service! I wish we had a Ricardo's in San Diego.Special Features:
- Just OkayOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/17/2014We hadn't been to Ricardo's in several years. I was surprised at how small the order of fajitas had gotten. It's about 1/4 the size it used to be. So no leftovers. But the price stayed the same. Or maybe even went up. The food was good. And that's about it. The service was a bit cold. The staff was not very friendly. But they were efficient. The waitress even took my plate before I even started eating my fajitas. I had to ask the bus girl for another one.
- Always great!vctryDined on 6/15/2014Everyone at this table had something different, everyone did little talking as we were enjoying the food and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No buenoLVFoodSnobVIPDined on 6/11/2014Food was below average and expensive for Mexican food, and the service was really poor. You also need to leave a tip in front of the wait staff on the machine they use. When I pushed the 15%(which I should have left 5% in hindsight), the waiter was rather huffy, and asked "was everything all right???" When we left, I received stone-faced glare. Also, smelled like a bathroom air freshner when I walked in. Booth seat was old and uncomfortable.
- The following 131 reviews are from the Ricardo's reviews archive.
- HowieDined on 5/22/2014Good food, generous helpings and reasonable pricing. Good choice for dining between 8:00 and 10:00PM.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EssenOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/14/2014Das Essen war sehr gut. Das Personal aufmerksam und freundlich.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food used to be betterniftyDined on 5/5/2014While nether one of us cared for our main course (fish tacos) the green salsa was awesome. The chips that were first given to us though looks like that just came through a food processor. When we mentioned it to the waitress, she said, "I noticed that." Didn't bother to change them out originally though. I always think a margarita is OVERPRiCED! Come on, we all now what's in, the prices are ridiculous!
- Great Birthday Food and Service.Bece2Dined on 5/3/2014Ricardo's is a neighborhood gem that I have enjoyed visiting over the past few years. I had a spur of the moment idea to ask a few family members to join me there on Friday night for my Bday. I made reservations thru OPEN TABLE and the rest ...a great night. My choice was HALIBUT AJO ROJO, a huge piece of delicious seafood. My sister had BURRITO de CARNITAS VERDES and loved it...other choices;FLAUTAS DE FAJITAS, CARNE ASADA, BAJA FINGERS and CALIFORNIA CHICKEN CESAR. Chips and salsa choices are fantastic. Service was great and the night ended with FLAN and singing Happy Birthday. Great choice, if I do say so myself.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/14/2014Our favorite Mexican restaurant, always good food and service.
- one of the best!Weezyb53Dined on 4/3/2014I haven't been to ricardo's in several years but it was just as good as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good but serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/22/2014Food was good but service poor. I arrived promptly at 7:00pm for my dinner reservation. Had to wait 20 minutes to be seated. It appeared that people from wait list without reservations were seated before me. It appears that reservations are meaningless to seating priority. Once seated table service was slow. Our dinner order was taken 40 minutes after arrival at restaurant. Dinner finally served one hour after arrival.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/22/2014one of our favorites, we return frequently...............................
- First time and loved itNavarroDined on 3/16/2014Our Server Francisco Villas was great! Price was good and the portions of the food were awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Richardo's LuncheonLVPattyDined on 3/14/2014My office was treated to a lunch for employee appreciation day. I suggested Ricardo's because of the yummy food. Not only do they have a lunch time buffet, but ordering off of the menu is also an option. As always, the food was very good as were the Margaritas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A place to get away from the noiseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/28/2014Nice quite, friendly place to enjoy a meal in Las Vegas. Family owned and operated, good food , reasonable prices. 10 minutes from the strip.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/21/2014Best Mexican restaurant in Las Vegas, great, friendly service, terrific food, we love it.I would recommend this to a friend.
- ok but not what it used to becrazytekkieDined on 2/14/2014I used to be a weekly visitor to Ricardos. Whether it be the old location which is no longer at trop as well as the decatur location. Although the food isnt bad and compares to a few other restaurants, its also not great compared to some places and what it used to be years ago. The service also left a little to be desired. We used to get out food amazingly quick once the order was placed, this time it took quite a while till our server came back after the initial sit down. Once he finally came back to take our order it took a rather longer time to get our food than it used to or what i would consider reasonable. The place wasnt exceptionally busy to justify that. The paging system they use needs to be updated too.. never buzzed usI would recommend this to a friend.
- OPEN XMAS and 24 HRSPeterDined on 12/25/2013We were pleased to enjoy a quiet XMAS-Day dinner here while other establishments were on holiday. The staff greeted and served with smiles. The margarita was HUGE and the food arrived fresh, hot and tasty. No disappointments and we'd repeat again. Surprised to learn of the 24-hour operation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best serviceDeeammDined on 12/17/2013Best service we have had in a very long time! Will definitely be going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodvctryDined on 12/6/2013Early bird specials are great, the portions are big and the service was Top Notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Raul did yet another fantasticKEKEVIPDined on 11/14/2013Raul did yet another fantastic job - as always! Thanks for the great meal and great service.Special Features:
- Raul did a fantastic job!KEKEVIPDined on 11/11/2013Raul did a fantastic job! Wonderful food, plenty of checks to make sure we had no empty glasses of water or beer. Thanks Raul!Special Features:
- Good basic Mexican foodShastaVIPDined on 10/15/2013I'm still looking for that "fantastic" Mexican food restaurant in Las Vegas. So far, nothing sticks out. Ricards's was good, but not great.
- Thank you Debbie! Never hadKEKEVIPDined on 10/7/2013Thank you Debbie! Never had an empty glass or an empty basket of chips - absolutely wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The warm welcome at Ricardo'sJanetDined on 9/13/2013The warm welcome at Ricardo's makes us feel at home. The staff extends themselves to ensure that our food is prepared to our liking.Special Features:
- I loved Ricardo's!TiffanyDined on 8/17/2013I thoroughly enjoyed Ricardo's! Everything was positive about my experience. The food is authentic Mexican food and the prices aren't bad. The margaritas were delicious! I had a peach margarita and loved it! The service was great and the bar area is awesome! There are little tvs at each booth in the bar area. I give it two thumbs up!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and very nice service.Tjmoser13Dined on 6/29/2013Great food and very nice service. We were seated in the same area as a wedding so I can't hold them for the noise level.Special Features:
- drinks ok food not soscottDined on 6/24/2013We had a group dinner scheduled because they take reservations and we were coming from out of town. Drinks and service were good but the food wasn't all that good and I expected better.Special Features:
- Outstanding serviceGenaDined on 6/13/2013This is the second year in a row we have gone to Ricardo's for an after graduation party. This year the reservation was made for 30. Everyone did not show up at once, and it was 30-45 mins before our party was complete. From the beginning service was great and everyone received immediate attention as soon as they wandered in. By the time everyone showed up the party became 40 and the head waiter, Freddie, was amazing and accommodated us wonderfully. The whole experience was fantastic and we will definitely be back next year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 'A Go To" Neighborhood spotBece2Dined on 5/25/2013I have been enjoying Ricardo's for over 5 years. It is consistant with good food and atmosphere. From fish taco's to fajitas to burgers..everything is good. I did the buffet once, but prefer to order off menu. It's worth a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.