Ri Ra Irish Pub - Las Vegas
3930 Las Vegas Blvd Ste 128
Las Vegas, NV 89119Neighborhood:
Mandalay Bay Resort
IrishPrice: $30 and under
Ri Ra Irish Pub - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.rira.com/las-vegas/
- Phone: (702) 632-7771
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 11:00am.
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 1:00am.
Weekend Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 11:00am.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Gastro Pub, Irish
- Executive Chef: James Sawyer
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Celebrate with your guests in the intimate small surroundings of the Parlour Room or enjoy a larger event in our Theatre Room. Why not go for the ultimate Irish experience and rent your own entire Irish pub for your wedding. Wow your guests and give them an experience they will never forget. Salvaged from Ireland, the five bars boast beauty and elegance, with dark mahogany woods, high paneled ceilings and breathtaking chandeliers. Let our charming Irish and American staff look after you and your guests for this important day.
- Private Party Contact: Paula McKenna 7026327771x
- Entertainment: Rí Rá features live entertainment seven nights a week including traditional Irish Sessions and visiting bands, like the rest of the pub, direct from Ireland. Guests can let their hair down at Rí Rá every night of the week with some of the best Irish music in town taking the stage. Having quickly established a reputation as the party place, Rí Rá provides a unique ambiance that serves as the background for familiar musical favorites and a bit of craic.
A word from Ri Ra Irish Pub - Las Vegas
Rí Rá Irish Pub, in Mandalay Place, epitomizes a true Irish pub experience, with a comfortable neighborhood environment where conversation flows as smoothly as Guinness ebbs in the glass. Constructed from a pub meticulously restored in Ireland then shipped to Las Vegas, it’s a hotspot for locals and visitors alike, offering an impressive line-up of live music, a comprehensive drink list and fare that defies pub standards.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Ri Ra Irish Pub - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Mandalay Bay Resort ›
Ri Ra Irish Pub - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
28 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (16)vibrant bar scene (15)great for lunch (11)late-night find (9)hot spot (7)neighborhood gem (6)fit for foodies (5)special occasion (5)great for brunch (4)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014Our table was in the back, which is better for conversations. Our server (Graham, I believe), was great. He was friendly and attentive. The menu was full of tempting, traditional Irish dishes. It was difficult to pick just one. This was my second time here and it didn't disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good musicCoPiloteCosnerVIPDined on 11/2/2014We had a very good time. I can't speak for the food as we simply had appetizers, but this was the closest thing to a traditional pub since I was in Ireland.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved itOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/24/2014we always visit this pub. the atmospheres is great. the food is wonderful and when a band is playing, it almost feels like we were on the island.Special Features:
- Missed the spotKalirickVIPDined on 10/22/2014Been here before and know this night they missed it. One would think a basic Irish dish of Corned Beef and Cabbage would be easy enough but the corned beef portion was very small (perhaps they were running out) and the cabbage was so overcooked it was shriveled dry and nearly impossible to with a knife! Place was busy (told convention was in town) and servers tried to keep up but even they missed the mark.Special Features:
- Outstanding food and great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/10/2014Ri Ra has the best fish and chips this side of the Atlantic. The staff that provide service is some of the best in Las Vegas. Great place for tourists and locals alike.Special Features:
- Great Irish PubOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/29/2014All the good beer you would expect in an Irish Pub. Little loud in the bar area, head towards the back for a quitter dinner if you prefer.
- Irish hospitality with great food!rettakDined on 9/23/2014Was in the mood for something different and decided to try Ri Ra Irish Pub at the last minute. Had a very Irish pub feel and the menu was pub grub. Had the Shepards Pie and it was the real thing tasty and fresh. My waiter was friendly, attentive without being in sincere, and was Irish to boot. Next trip back to Las Vegas this will be on my agenda.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A+ for BreakfastdithelDined on 9/21/2014The atmosphere at this Irish Pub is perfectly set......right down to the Irish servers! Loved the accents........ food took extremely long to get, and we appeared to be the only table eating, so not really sure what was going on, but ultimately it was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Surprise in VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/11/2014Price was phenomenal for Vegas which is what drew us to the spot. Great vibe and the Irish music was a nice touch. Food was OK (Mum's meatloaf was very dry; potato cakes were small but tasty) and portions small but probably right for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 18" slab of Cod!SteveninpdxVIPDined on 8/18/2014Amazing fish and chips with fantastic draft beer. This is a true Irish Pub that I visit several time a year during trade show week. Try the Sausage Rolls for a great starter - two on the plate so it's good to split.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Fish & ChipsRick0526VIPDined on 8/8/2014We arrived a bit late and were seated immediately. This restaurant was very busy (Friday night) with a young and energetic crowd. Our server, Tara, did a great job considering she had several tables and groups to attend to. The fish and chips were some of the best we've had, and the prices are not typical of the Las Vegas Strip. Only one complaint: the good Irish whiskey is overpriced and under poured. You only get a sip, which is hardly worth the price tag. It was almost as if the bartender had a cast on his wrist. Next time we'll have iced tea.Special Features:
- Great food!!FoodieVIPDined on 7/25/2014The food was great and the beer amazing! Every Friday locals get 40% off food too:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Ri Ra Irish Pub - Las Vegas reviews archive.