Rhythm Kitchen Seafood & Steaks
6435 South Decatur Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89118Neighborhood:
Creole / Cajun / SouthernPrice: $30 and under
Rhythm Kitchen Seafood & Steaks
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rhythmkitchenlv.com/
- Phone: 7027678438x
- Hours of Operation:
Happy Hour: Daily 4:00 pm-6:30 pm Dinner: Sunday-Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Creole / Cajun / Southern, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Scott Ghormley
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our catering professionals will assist in creating your custom menu so your event is everything you dreamed it to be.
- Private Party Facilities: Rhythm Kitchen"s Banquet Room is the perfect location for a wedding, birthday party, or family reunion.
- Private Party Contact: Laura Ghormley 8884583710
- Entertainment: Dining, dancing, and DJ on Friday and Saturday nights.
A word from Rhythm Kitchen Seafood & Steaks
For the ultimate dining experience, Rhythm Kitchen Seafood & Steaks is happy to be serving French Creole themed creations. Enjoy an exquisite atmosphere, unique food, fun, and hospitality complete with what we believe to be the most delicious first class menu available. With dishes that will delight the most critical palate. The sauces, spices, and freshness of every ingredient are the pride of the chef and staff which is evident in every Rhythm Kitchen creation from American fare, Cajun and Creole to seafood, Gumbo, Jambalaya, Pasta, Steaks, Catfish, and our desserts. The extensive wine list and our specialty drinks have been carefully selected to suit the menu. Don’t forget to bring the kids to enjoy their own selections from the kid’s menu; we offer something for everyone. Our menu has a wide variety where anyone can find something to their liking and is ideal for the entire family.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rhythm Kitchen Seafood & Steaks reviews from OpenTable diners
90 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (57)romantic (47)fit for foodies (37)neighborhood gem (36)good for groups (36)notable wine list (24)hot spot (12)late-night find (10)great for lunch (9)vibrant bar scene (9)great for outdoor dining (8)scenic view (7)great for brunch (6)kid-friendly (4)Show More
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/23/2014Fabulous food, fabulous service! Enjoyed our entire meal.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014The service was not very good. Previous course not removed prior to bringing the next course. Still had dinner rolls and hushpuppies on the table when dessert was finished. Food was OK but not great.
- Horrible serviceGjraleon29Dined on 8/23/2014Can't properly review because we left after not being talked to by a waiter. My wife and I were sat down given water and no waiter came to talk to us or take our order. We waited for 20 min. After being seated before we finally just got up and left. Horrible experience. Would not recommend to ANYONE!
- Amazing foodAwilliamsonDined on 8/22/2014This was my second visit and it was even better the the first. The food is delicious, drinks are awesome, and the atmosphere is perfect. If you haven't ate here you are truly missing out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply fantasticlv2dineoutDined on 8/22/2014The service, the food, the ambiance... everything was great. Couldn't have asked for anything better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerKatherineDined on 8/18/2014All around excellent experience. Tasty food. Appealing menu. Good service. We'll be back next time we visit Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodfamilythatluvstoeatDined on 8/13/2014Our family is from the south and love Cajun food. Rhythm kitchen's crawfish duet was wonderful and brought back a lot of fond memories. Our waitress was the best. Can't wait to go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodRomanDined on 8/12/2014This is the best All You Can Eat Crab place in Vegas. This is the same All You Can Eat crab that was at Hush Puppies.Special Features:
- Always good foodChaLeeDined on 8/12/2014We almost always end up enjoying the Happy Hour so much, we don't stay to enjoy dinner in the dining room. This was a birthday celebration, so we limited ourselves to one drink during Happy Hour in the bar and moved into the dining room to enjoy a delicious dinner. Good food, good service and ambience is always good, and the noise level is always at a moderate to quiet level. This is becoming one of our favorite places.Special Features:
- love ityummiestoftheyumDined on 8/11/2014It was perfect loved every minute of our time there. My kids enjoyed the Foodds , my husband and I fell in love againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/9/2014The food was well worth the visit. We will definitely be returning again. I personally wouldn't take my children because a date night is always warranted. However there was on group with an upset child and the restaurant was loud enough that she didn't disturb the other dinersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!!!AngelDined on 8/8/2014Great restaurant with great food!!! Sure wish you had another restaurant in the north west part of town so that we would not have to drive so far. I used to live in New Orleans, so I very much appreciate your restaurant. Everybody that we have taken there have all absolutely loved it!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LVLocalDined on 8/7/2014Very nice restaurant with outstanding service. I had the half and half shrimp and crawfish creole. Great wine list and outstanding drinks. I will definitely return for more great food and dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerRon1Dined on 7/26/2014Great service, elegant atmosphere, and most important...fantastic food!!! Best gumbo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really good local spotBigBirdDined on 7/26/2014It is hard to find a place where locals feel. I found a Rhythm Kitchen a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- still greatalanDined on 7/23/2014Hi. we have been here numerous times and every time is great. the best Cajun food outside of new Orleans. I could go there every week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- impressed food was outstanding.yummyDined on 7/20/2014I've passed this building several times and never stopped. I'm glad I did as it is reasonably priced and the best food I've eaten in awhile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014The restaurant was nice, the waiter was very knowledgeable of both the wine menu and the food menu. It was a very comfortable environment and the food was AmazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeat patronsSkippymorganDined on 7/9/2014My wife and I have eaten at the Rhythm Kitchen many times. We can't say enough about the great meals we've had. Never a disappointment.Special Features:
- Good food. Service a little slowOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/6/2014Our food was great but our waiter was slow, another server ended up taking our order and got it back on track so the overall experience was still quite good.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food and service!2KingsMomDined on 6/28/2014This is the second time we have dined here for dinner. Both times we started in the lounge and enjoyed tasty martini's. The service in the lounge is a little slow, but well worth the wait. In the restaurant, the food selection is vast and both times we enjoyed our meals. Recent visit I had the Blackened Chicken Pasta and husband had the Crawfish Etouffee. We both were extremely happy with our selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5 StarsAngelDined on 6/27/2014Awesome tasting food. Great selections and brings back fond memories of New Orleans. Great atmosphere and great service! We will definitely be back with even more friends. You need expand and have another restaurant around Centennial Hills, so it will be closer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite eating traditionOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/26/2014This restaurant is a tradition to eat at whenever my friend comes into town to visit me. We both love the food. My friend always orders the filet mignon. I always order the blackened chicken pasta. Both are always stellar dishes every time we order them. This visit we got fresh, out of the deep fryer hush puppies. And we were also treated to a new kind of bread that the kitchen made. Our server, who goes by the name of Dr. Bob is always very friendly and give excellent service. He has been our same server for the past three years of visiting Rhythm Kitchen and were always glad to see the same face. Another great experience!!Special Features:
- Way overpriced for what you getSinCityBarGuyDined on 6/25/2014Decided to try this place out on Wednesday night. They had these advertised "All you can eat ribs for $26" Figure why not. Get to the parking lot, theres like 5 cars there and the place is empty. I found that odd being that it's 7 pm, right in the heart of dinner service. I quickly found out. I ordered the ribs. Our waiter said they were cooked for 14 hours and were "fall off the bone" tender. I get the ribs with bbq sauce. They're huge! I take a bite...the inside is stone cold!!! My wife had the same issue. The waiter apologized and offered a new plate of ribs...what came back was the EXACT same ribs I had just bitten into! WTF!? The place has decent food and a chef with a huge ego. IMHO I won't go back. Lucille's is way better. SorrySpecial Features:
- 1RAIDERSFANDined on 6/22/2014The spinach was very bland, as for the bread pudding it was very denied not very tasteful, my husband had the brownie it was chalky and dry. Good thing there was ice cream with it. Our waiter was very good and politeSpecial Features:
- best dinner in las vegasvegas99Dined on 6/18/2014Me and my girlfriend came to vegas with a group of friends and we needed some time alone and this place provided thatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SpotGreatDiningDined on 6/15/2014Was looking for a new spot and came across while driving. Took my husband for Father's Day. The Catfish was awesome!! Going to take my Mom there for her birthday!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining!DiabloDined on 6/14/2014Loved Rhythm Kitchen! Its close to where we live. Fine dining with a great selection of wines. We will be visiting there again. Thank you for the friendly service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JazzyMDined on 6/11/2014Luv the lounge & restaurant. Kudos to the bartender, Rob. He made great drinks, was knowledgeable about the appetizers and even loaned me a charger for my cell phone!Special Features:
- Very Good AgainthomadroVIPDined on 6/11/2014For one of my Birthday meals we were craving Nawlins style eats and we got them. Rhythm Kitchen is a authentic New Orleans style restaurant of strip in Vegas. I had a dish that combined Crab Cakes (which on their own are AWESOME) with Crawfish etouffee. Tasty and just the right amount of spice. As a prelim we had the Firecracker, a not to be missed (if you like spicy) delight consisting of Jalapeno Guacamole topped with raw ground Ahi - delish!!! The server was great - attentive and at the tables at all the right times...we will be back again.Special Features:
- Great Find!MillersLike2dineDined on 6/7/2014We were delighted to find this place down the street from our timeshare, somewhere where we could watch NHL playoffs AND get a great meal. The food was awesome - we had the steak special. The service was great. The drinks were REALLY great. :) This will become a regular stop whenever we're in town.Special Features:
- Falling down a bitLonestarDined on 6/7/2014We had reservation but still had to wait to be seated in a nearly empty restaurant. Service was slow. The entrees we ordered did not match the menu description. My Grilled scallops with sausage was mostly sausage with a goes appearance by a scallop on each skewer. The seasonings which should have been spicy were oddly bland. We have been coming here regularly for a couple of years but I don't know when I will be back
- frequent customerSkippymorganDined on 6/6/2014This is our go to resturant. Never had a bad meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better and betterDillyssisDined on 5/28/2014We have been going to rhythm Kitchen since it opened, years ago. We have weathered initially inexpensive food but poor service, and are happy to report that for the past few years (change in ownership or management perhaps?), Rhythm Kitchen has come into its own. The service is great, the food is great, and the prices are reasonable, and you've gotta love a tablecloth and cloth napkins in a local restaurant!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/26/2014Since I live close to the restaurant, I would patronize your restaurant more often, but on a take out basis. My problem has always been that you had to order your take out from the bartender. Its as if you are pushing drinks. When the bartender is busy serving people drinks it put the customer at a disadvantage, and in an embarrassing situation. Hence, I only come when I have guest vising me. Why does a person have to go to the bar area and put in an order for takeout?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SkippymorganDined on 5/17/2014Best rib steak in town. Crab cakes with ettoufee (sp) was outstanding .Great mud pie.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Food and Service!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014My daughter who was graduating from college wanted to have dinner here. There was a New Orleans-themed decor, soft lights, flowers and balconies where patrons were seated enjoying their dinners. We were greeted by the cordial host staff and the food was simply delicious!! Various members of our party ordered the shrimp scampi pasta, filet mignon, catfish and the seafood platter. Everything was perfectly prepared and extremely tasty with right sized portions. The waitstaff went above and beyond and the chef even prepared a fresh fruit salad for my father's dessert that wasn't on the menu. I highly recommend this restaurant. The atmosphere is appealing, the food is delicious and the service is second to none!Special Features:
- Great atmosphereFoodgirlDined on 5/13/2014Rhythm kitchen is a great local find. It had the ability to be intimate, but also kid friendly if necessary. The restaurant was clean, lighting soft, and friendly service. The atchifaya was delish and the beignets just melted in my mouth. I'd recommend this place to those who like ambience, great service, and good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceTaylorDined on 5/11/2014The food was good but the service wasn't good at all. The server did not know the menu, missed several items and it she was very slow. She did apologize but mentioned several times that she was a new hire. Took an hr to get our food but it was Mother's day weekend so we were very patient. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fisterDined on 5/11/2014great food and service with a friendly atmosphere............Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.