Rhythm Kitchen Seafood & Steaks
6435 South Decatur Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89118Neighborhood:
Creole / Cajun / SouthernPrice: $30 and under
Rhythm Kitchen Seafood & Steaks
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rhythmkitchenlv.com/
- Phone: (702) 767-8438
- Hours of Operation:
Happy Hour: Daily 4:00 pm-6:30 pm Dinner: Sunday-Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Creole / Cajun / Southern, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Scott Ghormley
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our catering professionals will assist in creating your custom menu so your event is everything you dreamed it to be.
- Private Party Facilities: Rhythm Kitchen"s Banquet Room is the perfect location for a wedding, birthday party, or family reunion.
- Private Party Contact: Laura Ghormley 8884583710
- Entertainment: Dining, dancing, and DJ on Friday and Saturday nights.
A word from Rhythm Kitchen Seafood & Steaks
For the ultimate dining experience, Rhythm Kitchen Seafood & Steaks is happy to be serving French Creole themed creations. Enjoy an exquisite atmosphere, unique food, fun, and hospitality complete with what we believe to be the most delicious first class menu available. With dishes that will delight the most critical palate. The sauces, spices, and freshness of every ingredient are the pride of the chef and staff which is evident in every Rhythm Kitchen creation from American fare, Cajun and Creole to seafood, Gumbo, Jambalaya, Pasta, Steaks, Catfish, and our desserts. The extensive wine list and our specialty drinks have been carefully selected to suit the menu. Don’t forget to bring the kids to enjoy their own selections from the kid’s menu; we offer something for everyone. Our menu has a wide variety where anyone can find something to their liking and is ideal for the entire family.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rhythm Kitchen Seafood & Steaks reviews from OpenTable diners
99 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (58)fit for foodies (50)neighborhood gem (42)romantic (42)good for groups (41)notable wine list (21)late-night find (14)hot spot (13)great for lunch (10)vibrant bar scene (8)great for outdoor dining (6)great for brunch (6)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (3)Show More
- Give this place a chance!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/14/2011A very little known place that's a great place to eat. The food is always oustanding. One of the few places that know how to cook asparagus correctly. Love the fresh bread and hushpuppies that are served before your meal. Service is always friendly and very attentive.Special Features:
- Our waiter was amazing! HeschmittydDined on 4/9/2011Our waiter was amazing! He was very knowledgeable about the different micro-brews that were served. He offered good suggestions on entrees and appetizers. The atmosphere was really cool. They have a piano player that takes requests from the crowd and he liked to joke with the crowd. The food was amazing, a real southern food treat! They had the best fried crawfish and the best hush puppies!Special Features:
- Great RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/9/2011I loved the feel of this restaurant. Very different, and the food was very unique. They have a wide variety of meals. I had the Shrimp Creole, and it was fantastic. Live music is present played by a pianist. The service was great. They were on the ball. The price range is very reasonable !! You receive a lot of quality with little money. The ambient was very clean, beautiful, and nicely structured. Would definitely go again !Special Features:
- DanTheseusVIPDined on 4/4/2011Great restaurant! I have been coming to Vegas for 15 years and this was one of the best finds yet, if not the best. The service was great, the food even better. Adding to this great combination was the price. We had a party of 3, and the bill including apps (dz oysters on the half shell (gave us 16, 4 free), gumbo soup, 2 Caesar salad, and 3 full meals was under 80.00. You will not leave hungry. The food was flavorful and enjoyable. We will DEFINITELY go back and refer this to all our friends.Special Features:
- The food was great and theRockChalkDined on 3/19/2011The food was great and the server provided good service. We will returning soon.Special Features:
- A little bit of Southern goodness!MackVIPDined on 3/9/2011The restaurant truly surprised us. The food was excellent! And we loved that the had a piano guy playing and singing next to our table. Very classy place. It's usually hard to find good southern cooking on the west coast, but this is it!!! Loved it! We will be back during our next trip to Vegas!Special Features:
- It's hard to get Cajun right.wanttocruiseDined on 3/4/2011It's hard to get Cajun right. Unfortunately this place didn't. Not to mention a $40 roundtrip cab fare from the strip.
- Best N'Awlins cooking in LasProfMooresVIPDined on 3/1/2011Best N'Awlins cooking in Las Vegas! Not expensive, ample servings.Special Features:
- Very disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/19/2011They were very under staffed, the waitress did her best but had very little help. They ran out of catfish but tried to unfreeze some which made the fish hard to eat / cut. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
- Happy Birthday GirlOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/19/2011We had a birthday celebration and the resturant was very nice in the decor. We only waited a few minutesto be seated. We ordered the catfish, it was not seasoned to well. It just so happened it was the "all you can eat" night. We did have to wait a while between servings; the waitress told us that they ran out of catfish. Our dinner was at 7:30 so how could you already run out when you have only been opened for 2 and a half hours for dinner? Also the temp in the resurant went from cold to hot. After dinner we went upstairs to listen to the band, I was suprised that there was a cover charge. Nevertheless I will probably go back for dinner and maybe try something different and I would go and listen to the band, they were worth the $6.00Special Features:
- Lost it's RhythmOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 2/19/2011The food was average, the service was beyond poor and they charged a cover of $5.99 for access to the lounge upstairs, when you can sit in the bar downstairs for free. Not reeally sure as to why? So much more can be done to imporve on this place, as it has the ability to be great. The ambiance was fun and the wine list is good.Special Features:
- The food was good and thereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/19/2011The food was good and there was a nice variety. The service was good but there was little time between courses. I barely had time to finish my appetizer and the salad was served. The salad wasn't half finished and the main course was served. To rushed.Special Features:
- This was my boyfriend andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/18/2011This was my boyfriend and our's belated Valentine's dinner and everything about it was perfection. Wonderful sitting, delicious food and great wine. The ambience was great, not too subdued but also not too loud. We were able to really enjoy our evening.Special Features:
- This is my second time atOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/18/2011This is my second time at Rhythm Kitchen and it was just as wonderful this time as the first time! I would definitely recommend this establishment and return again. Fantastic experience!!!Special Features:
- Overall it was a great experience,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/12/2011Overall it was a great experience, there is work to be done on your reservations service. The restaurant is small and your reservations times are too close together for such a small place. My reservations was at 6:45, I was on time, and we were not seated until 7:30. I will come again, but perhaps not on a saturday night.Special Features:
- Good but slooooowwww.StraightShooterDined on 1/23/2011The food was good however everything was slow. I will go back for the food but I will not be in a rush.
- Check this local restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/18/2011Check this local restaurant out it is amazing. The food & service are outstanding compared to even top rated high end restaurants on the strip.Special Features:
- Spinach / artichoch dip wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/15/2011Spinach / artichoch dip was to thick it could not be dipped had to use a fork to put it on the chipSpecial Features:
- Good happy hour,but New YearsdchuchDined on 12/31/2010Good happy hour,but New Years Eve was a joke. We got zero service and the food wasn't very good. They were not prepared for this.
- Very disappointed with foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2010Very disappointed with food and service. Lobster was okay, but steak was very tough and poor quality. Terrible service, horrible dessert which was misrepresented on menu flyer. One couple at our table sat there for 45 minutes before a server asked if they wanted a drink. It was shockingly bad service. Understaffed or inexperienced - whatever.Special Features:
- Although it has been 3 monthsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2010Although it has been 3 months I went there I remember my awful experience. I was so upset to have wasted over $125.00 on their New Years Eve dinner.
- We went with a small groupOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2010We went with a small group on New years eve and to put it bluntly they were not prepared at all. The service was slow. The food was so so and they totally misrepresented their dessert, which was supposed to be strawberries flambe over ice cream. It turned out to be soggy unattractive strawberries over mushy ice cream. The main dish of lobster tail and fillet mignon was barely edible. The only positive experience was the very nice view we had of the fireworks on the strip.Special Features:
- Very enjoyable and easy-reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/31/2010Very enjoyable and easy-reservation system worked great.Special Features:
- I am from New Orleans so IOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/24/2010I am from New Orleans so I am spoiled when it comes to food. This was above average cajun cuisine. The facilities are TOP NOTCH! Very convenient to I-215. Then entire experience was very nice...Two thumbs up!Special Features:
- A NEW ORLEANS GEM IN LAS VEGAS AutOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/27/2010A NEW ORLEANS GEM IN LAS VEGAS Authentic New Orleans food, complimented with a wide selection of steaks, seafood & even salads. The complimentary jalepeno hush puppies served with the bread are outstanding. Prices are moderate0.. (A huge seafeast platter; 6 jumbo shrimp, 6 oysters & catfish with side is only $17.99. Excellent service, a view of the strip and a well stocked bar found out a nice dining experience.Special Features:
- The ambiance and food wereOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/26/2010The ambiance and food were excellent. My fiance and I really enjoyed ourselves. Each table receives a complimentary basket full of warm dinner rolls and hush puppies to start, which were quite tasty. We ordered the gulf shrimp the catfish as our main courses. Both dishes were full of flavor and large in portions. Looking back, we probably could have shared a meal. Then, we may have had room for dessert. The next time we're back in town, we definitely will come back to dine here again.Special Features:
- The fried oysters were delicious.HonestdinerVIPDined on 11/19/2010The fried oysters were delicious. Crispy on the outside, moist on the inside. The bread pudding dessert was especially delicious with the vanilla sauce. Definitely a romantic spot if you are so inclined, but I went with a group of single ladies and we felt very comfortable.Special Features:
- The feel and appearance ofOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/13/2010The feel and appearance of Rhythm Kitchen is so inviting! From the moment my family and I stepped in to the restaurant we felt welcomed. The food was incredible and I'm actually going to book another reservation to take my friend on her birthday! Keep up the outstanding service and maintain the great and reasonable prices.Special Features:
- The food was fantastic andOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/5/2010The food was fantastic and I loved the fried pickles. My only complaint/concerns are the level of the music, it was set too high and people had to talk over the music and it was pretty loud. The cocktails should have been served promptly, we did have to wait at least 20 minutes each time we ordered a drink before it was served. The halibut was fantastic and the desserts are priced well and taste terrific.Special Features:
- First time here, we went onOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/30/2010First time here, we went on a Saturday night. What we were looking for was a place to eat and dance (Bar and DJ upstairs). For some reason the restaurant never filled and the bar upstairs was SUPER dead. The DJ was great and he played some really good music from all over the charts. Seems the few people upstairs really enjoyed what he was playing. Chris was our waiter and he did a really great job, and the food was pretty good as well. Having lived in New Orleans for 3 years, the food was pretty good but lacked the NOLA spark. Serve some Live Craw-fish in a real boil and then you will have something! Next time we go I am hoping for a more "Vibrant Bar Scene" so we can partake of some dancing. (we danced to a few slow beats thoSpecial Features:
- SKETCHY DINNEROpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/16/2010I have eaten at this resturant several times and this was the first time that I had a problem..the red beans and rice were inedible..I sent them back..not even a sorry was noted..I emailed the resturant the next day and I have yet to hear from them and that was 2 months ago..not sure if I WANT TO GO BACK AGAIN.
- Service was slow. We waitedOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/11/2010Service was slow. We waited 4 min. at the table without an acknowledgement. Eventually our waitress made it to the table to ask what we wanted to drink. We we were ready to order our drinks, apps & main course, but she said she'd be back for the food order. About 5 minutes later, she returned to say that they were backed up at the bar, sorry it is taking so long". I walked to the bar area saw 3 people at the bar & one couple at a table, & the bartender busy talking to one of the customers, it certainly did not look like they were backed up. Finally ordered the food- so so, gumbo should have loads of N'awlins flavors- bland. Sad part is that the hush puppies were the best part of the meal
- It was just the forth dayOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/5/2010It was just the forth day open for lunch. The menu had great choices and the food was great. We loved the fresh hush puppies. I wish this restaurant had more of an identity. It had the nice table cloths and napkins but I did not get the feel for the Cajun south.
- we had the all you can eatgotalifeDined on 10/2/2010we had the all you can eat catfish bring 2 pieces of fish per person to start was to little a wait for refills was to longSpecial Features:
- Our young server took wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/24/2010Our young server took wonderful care of us. The wine was perfect and the steaks were cooked to order. We will certainly be back again.Special Features:
- This Creole/Cajun restaurantBrunchDined on 9/20/2010This Creole/Cajun restaurant was reasonably busy and the bar was packed with Saints’ fans on this evening because New Orleans was playing on Monday night football. Our waiter took our orders and returned shortly with a basket of hot hush puppies that made me want to howl in happiness. I started off with a bowl of seafood gumbo while Ann ordered a ½ dozen oysters. For a main course Ann selected the crawfish etouffee served with rice. I did her one better by ordering the Atchafalaya Crawfish Delight – blackened catfish over Cajun rice covered with crawfish etouffee. Combined with the seafood gumbo, my dinner was a little too much of a good thing
- A $27.00 cab ride one wayOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 9/9/2010A $27.00 cab ride one way from the Mirage. So it is off the beaten track but worth the hike.Special Features:
- What a great find. Less thenOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 9/2/2010What a great find. Less then a 10 minute drive from the strip, worth it to get away from the overpriced tourist traps on the strip. Absolutely delicious food. Highlights were the crawfish etoufee and the shrimp brochette. Don't miss it.Special Features:
- where else can you get alligatornormVIPDined on 8/31/2010where else can you get alligator in las vegas?? lots of new orleans/cajun dishes...hushpuppies will remind you of the south...very moderate prices....Special Features:
- There was five of us thatOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/27/2010There was five of us that went for my son's thirty something birthday, and we all enjoyed the food, service and ambiance,Special Features: