Rhythm Kitchen Seafood & Steaks
6435 South Decatur Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89118Neighborhood:
Creole / Cajun / SouthernPrice: $30 and under
Rhythm Kitchen Seafood & Steaks
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rhythmkitchenlv.com/
- Phone: 7027678438x
- Hours of Operation:
Happy Hour: Daily 4:00 pm-6:30 pm Dinner: Sunday-Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday 5:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Creole / Cajun / Southern, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Scott Ghormley
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our catering professionals will assist in creating your custom menu so your event is everything you dreamed it to be.
- Private Party Facilities: Rhythm Kitchen"s Banquet Room is the perfect location for a wedding, birthday party, or family reunion.
- Private Party Contact: Laura Ghormley 8884583710
- Entertainment: Dining, dancing, and DJ on Friday and Saturday nights.
A word from Rhythm Kitchen Seafood & Steaks
For the ultimate dining experience, Rhythm Kitchen Seafood & Steaks is happy to be serving French Creole themed creations. Enjoy an exquisite atmosphere, unique food, fun, and hospitality complete with what we believe to be the most delicious first class menu available. With dishes that will delight the most critical palate. The sauces, spices, and freshness of every ingredient are the pride of the chef and staff which is evident in every Rhythm Kitchen creation from American fare, Cajun and Creole to seafood, Gumbo, Jambalaya, Pasta, Steaks, Catfish, and our desserts. The extensive wine list and our specialty drinks have been carefully selected to suit the menu. Don’t forget to bring the kids to enjoy their own selections from the kid’s menu; we offer something for everyone. Our menu has a wide variety where anyone can find something to their liking and is ideal for the entire family.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Rhythm Kitchen Seafood & Steaks reviews from OpenTable diners
88 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (55)fit for foodies (46)romantic (43)neighborhood gem (39)good for groups (38)notable wine list (19)hot spot (13)late-night find (13)vibrant bar scene (10)great for lunch (10)scenic view (6)great for brunch (6)great for outdoor dining (5)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- LVLocalDined on 10/18/2014The food was great! I had the blackened catfish topped with Shrimp Creole and was spiced up just I had requested and she had the Crescent City Pasta which she thought was great but felt the pasta overshadowed all the wonderful ingredients. The appetizer - Firecracker Tuna? spicy tune over avocado served with light crisp triangles - Outstanding!! Crème Brule excellent end to a great meal.Special Features:
- Might not be a fair reviewPaulDined on 10/18/2014Full disclosure. I had never had Creole food before, and all I knew was what I saw on TV. Three of us ordered a number of dishes. The boiled shrimp and raw oysters were very good, as was my martini. Everythingelse was so deeply covered in batter and fried that the frogs' legs were indistinguishable from the shrimp and the alligator, and all were somewhat greasy. A shame too, because when I picked all the batter off the frogs' legs, the meat was great. I normally like a little grease, but this was just too much.
- Rhythm KitchenJaniePooDined on 10/18/2014We went for our birthday, we're twins. The food was great and they treated us like royalty. I think the prices are very good and the value is wonderful. Tons of food. We were given a surprise dessert for our birthday which was very sweet.Special Features:
- Fantastic restaurant.Great AmbianceEd12344Dined on 10/12/2014My boyfriend and I truly enjoyed this great restaurant! How we wished there is one here in Los Angeles. The food is great and it is one of the best restaurants in Las Vegas because of the beautiful ambiance, the tasty food, and wonderful staff! Rating is just above par and beyond our expectations!Special Features:
- I found a Gem in VegasHollyBeeDined on 10/12/2014Last year my husband and I went to New Orleans. I loved the charbroiled oysters at the Royal House and wanted to find them in Las Vegas. We went to Al's Oyster bar and could not get them. I was so dispointed!!!! I went to Trip advisor and found you! Plus, I had seen your restaurant on a show on the Food a network. We stopped in the bar and stayed with the very friendly bartender. We shall return on our next visit to alas a Vegas!!!😍😍😍Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantLarryDined on 10/10/2014Great food and excellent service. Old New Orleans ambiance. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nite for crabsUnhappyFourDined on 10/7/2014Crab was bountiful service excellent Only draw back some crab was sparce and NO meety claws. How ever we enjoy the resturant and frequent the Happy Hour where the wait staff and management are ALWAYS attentive. Great locals spot,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindscoodleDined on 10/6/2014This is a wonderful restaurant with amazing food and ambience. I would definitely come here again.Special Features:
- All You Can Eat CatfishCatfishDined on 10/5/2014Attended on Sunday evening. All you can eat catfish meal was delicious. Fish breaded and cooked to my and my guest's satisfaction.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday dining.neighborhooddineDined on 10/3/2014The food was fantastic but the service was even better.Special Features:
- Enjoyable diningJayRDined on 9/26/2014A pleasant relaxing dining experience that my local as well as visiting friends always enjoy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Food and ServiceGreeneyevinavDined on 9/24/2014This is a wonderful place to eat, I love the food, the service, and the atmosphere. I have been on several different occasions and have brought many of my in Town and Out of State friends and Family and so far everyone loved it. I had everyone to try the Alligator Tail and they loved it and said they were coming back again. Try it you will like it.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/21/2014The entire experience at R.K. was amazing. We have been there at least 6 times -- and will go back for more. Two of the best dishes on the menu are the Crescent City Pasta and the Scallop dinner. The mac & cheese with truffles is divine as a side with the scallops -- although the rice that comes with the dish is wonderful. Just more deliciousness!! If you like seafood, you MUST try R.K.Special Features:
- Goodbye dinnermustgooftenDined on 9/21/2014This was a celebration of a friend moving away. The food was great everyone loved what they ate. The waiter was terrific made sure we were well taken care of. This was my third time there and I will be back again.Special Features:
- VegasDinerDined on 9/20/2014This was our first visit and found the dining room quite noisy. There was a large group that caused most of the noise and once they left it was much better. It is a beautiful room otherwise. Food was good but a little too salty. I don't recommend the seafood Cobb salad... Only 2 shrimp and not much crab. Other items on the menu we had were a better value.I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesomeVIPDined on 9/19/2014Food isn't great it memorable @all!!!!!..save urself $$$$Special Features:
- Perfect seafoodAnjamausDined on 9/18/2014We were looking for a seafood restaurant that was not on the strip. This I found in Trip advisor. Very friendly staff. Food was fantastic: we had oystern, normal and fried and a salat as a starter. For the main dish: lobster and a mixed fish grill. As it is a Cajun style restaurant they have a lot of catfish. My boyfriend asked for other fish. Our waiter Dr. Bob had no problem and advised us and designed another dish for us. That is really good service!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeKendogDined on 9/18/2014We really enjoyed this place. The service was great and very professional. The food was really good but they had no bread ready but gave us a bunch of hush puppies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Straight from New OrleansHuntskiDined on 9/16/2014Creole is not at the top of my favorites list, but that was before experiencing Rhythm Kitchen. The selection was wonderful. Numerous appetizers of which we selected the oysters on the half shell and the crab cakes. The oysters were good size, clean and had a great taste. The crab cakes were meaty and seasoned perfectly. For dinner we had Crayfish Etouffee and Jambalaya, both were wonderful with lots of meat and great spicing. Portions were generous and the beer was cold. Try the Abita. It was great with the spice!Special Features:
- alexVIPDined on 9/13/2014Highly recommended for everybody who likes spicy and seafood. Ribs were amazing but also spicy like everything on the menuSpecial Features:
- Check out pics of the food on Yelp.Sum1Dined on 9/6/2014The food is great. Need more than a few visits to try out the various menu items.Special Features:
- Service trumped the foodHonestdinerVIPDined on 9/5/2014I had the fried oysters, and they were over-breaded and over-done. Probably not fresh, but frozen. The red beans and rice were atrocious. Our server was very attentive and friendly, far better than our food.
- ExcellentPalomaDined on 9/5/2014The atmosphere, workers, and food were excellent. First time eating at this restaurant and it definitely will not be my last. I have already mention this restaurant to friends and family. My husband will be working out of town for the next six weeks and I set up reservation to eat at Rhythm Kitchen to make it a special moment and it worked. My husband was so impress. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- N'orleans StyleNVJANEDined on 9/4/2014there were 6 of us trying this place for the first time. Only downside was they had just sold their last Fried Green Tomato app (which a friendly bar patron from out of town - who had been there 3 times this visit - let me try one while I waited for my friends. But the food was excellent, enough selection for everyone including our vegan. Service was excellent and attentive. On the higher side pricing wise but worth it with the ambiance, service and food.Special Features:
- Pretty good CanjunPatGDined on 9/2/2014I enjoyed my meal. I had the Crayfish double (Etoufe and fried). Not quite like being in NOLA but certainly passable. The other person in the party had the filet mignon ordered med well which was a little under cooked (which is common for a thick piece of meat.) On Tuesday night you can have all the crab you can eat for $32 and many of the patrons were ordering the special.Special Features:
- A little bit of NOLA in Las VegasBrianVIPDined on 8/31/2014While the Cajun/Creole cuisine at Rhythm Kitchen is up to snuff, the real reason to come here is the extensive steak and seafood choices at reasonable prices with outstanding service. If I lived closer, I would visit more often, but as it is try to visit every couple of months. Can't miss with just about anything.Special Features:
- Food and service was goododponceDined on 8/30/2014we had a 730 reservation, we arrived at about 728 ( I looked at my watch). the hostess greeted us and asked if we had a reservation; yes we did. I was surprised that she told us it would be 15 - 20 minutes. we were the only two people in the lobby so it was not very busy. She told us we could eat in the lounge if we wanted too; we told her we would wait in the lounge, but preferred to sit in the dinning. she said great and walked us into the lounge area. We ordered a drink and an appetizer and told the waiter we were waiting for a table in the dinning room. after our drink and appetizer, nobody came over to seat us. we decided to just eat in the lounge. Mike our waiter did a great job. Food was good. over all good- but hostess gets an FSpecial Features:
- Always GoodHoffDined on 8/30/2014The food and service are always great at Rhythm Kitchen. It's fun to try some unique entrees like alligator or frog legs.Special Features:
- loveeatoutDined on 8/28/2014I notice restaurant building when we moved to Las Vegas 4 month ago. Then I found out ,it was a restaurant and THEN came desire to sample a food. Waiter was very knowledgeable ,Food is well prepared and tasty. I ordered alligator meat ,which I never had before. We will be back soon! Natalia ChapinSpecial Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/23/2014Fabulous food, fabulous service! Enjoyed our entire meal.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014The service was not very good. Previous course not removed prior to bringing the next course. Still had dinner rolls and hushpuppies on the table when dessert was finished. Food was OK but not great.
- Horrible serviceGjraleon29Dined on 8/23/2014Can't properly review because we left after not being talked to by a waiter. My wife and I were sat down given water and no waiter came to talk to us or take our order. We waited for 20 min. After being seated before we finally just got up and left. Horrible experience. Would not recommend to ANYONE!
- Amazing foodAwilliamsonDined on 8/22/2014This was my second visit and it was even better the the first. The food is delicious, drinks are awesome, and the atmosphere is perfect. If you haven't ate here you are truly missing out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply fantasticlv2dineoutDined on 8/22/2014The service, the food, the ambiance... everything was great. Couldn't have asked for anything better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerKatherineDined on 8/18/2014All around excellent experience. Tasty food. Appealing menu. Good service. We'll be back next time we visit Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodfamilythatluvstoeatDined on 8/13/2014Our family is from the south and love Cajun food. Rhythm kitchen's crawfish duet was wonderful and brought back a lot of fond memories. Our waitress was the best. Can't wait to go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodRomanDined on 8/12/2014This is the best All You Can Eat Crab place in Vegas. This is the same All You Can Eat crab that was at Hush Puppies.Special Features:
- Always good foodChaLeeDined on 8/12/2014We almost always end up enjoying the Happy Hour so much, we don't stay to enjoy dinner in the dining room. This was a birthday celebration, so we limited ourselves to one drink during Happy Hour in the bar and moved into the dining room to enjoy a delicious dinner. Good food, good service and ambience is always good, and the noise level is always at a moderate to quiet level. This is becoming one of our favorite places.Special Features:
- love ityummiestoftheyumDined on 8/11/2014It was perfect loved every minute of our time there. My kids enjoyed the Foodds , my husband and I fell in love againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/9/2014The food was well worth the visit. We will definitely be returning again. I personally wouldn't take my children because a date night is always warranted. However there was on group with an upset child and the restaurant was loud enough that she didn't disturb the other dinersSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.