Rezaz Mediterranean Cuisine
28 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Rezaz Mediterranean Cuisine
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.rezaz.com/
- Phone: 8282771510x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Friday : 5:30pm to close, Saturday & Sunday: 5:00pm to close
Deli: Monday-Saturday, 10:00am-5:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Spanish, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Reza Setayesh
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: An eclectic Mediterranean offering, using freshest local and regional ingredients with new Mediterranean cooking methods.
- Private Party Facilities: The Benedetto room, a private dinning option to accommodate up to 26 guests. The Benedetto room is a perfect place to celebrate the special occasion or a business function.
- Private Party Contact: Tucker McElroy 8282771510x
A word from Rezaz Mediterranean Cuisine
Rezaz Restaurant and Wine Bar located in a historic turn of the century building where modern minimalist decor meets simple casual eloquence. The sophisticated menu emphasizes the fresh eclectic and traditional flavors of all Mediterranean countries. Chef Reza's eastern Mediterranean background and his travels within this region enables him to showcase the wealth of flavors by using spices, herbs and freshest seasonal local ingredients in all his menu offerings. Located in the heart of Biltmore Village, this warm and sleek establishment has mastered the rhythm of great food, superior wines, and excellent friendly service.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Rezaz Mediterranean Cuisine - Best Restaurants in Asheville ›
Rezaz Mediterranean Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
218 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (176)special occasion (116)neighborhood gem (101)romantic (72)notable wine list (68)great for lunch (54)good for groups (43)hot spot (37)late-night find (18)great for brunch (17)vibrant bar scene (8)kid-friendly (7)great for outdoor dining (3)Show More
- Excellent food, staff friendlyDavidDined on 10/19/2014The food was, as always, excellent, the staff were friendly and helpful, but the service was a bit slow. Occasionally, we felt forgotten. However, this is one of our favorite restaurants, and we'll continue to enjoy meals at Rezas.Special Features:
- Great findOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014We were visiting Grove Park Inn and wanted to dine off premise. Rezaz was a great find tucked away in the Biltmore Sqare. The food was fabulous a gem any Foodie would appreciate. Service was excellent and the entire staff made us feel welcome. I would give this a five star rating.Special Features:
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/18/2014Everything my girlfriend and I was excellent. We are only sorry that we didn't save room for dessert, but there was so much great eating before then. Our server was busy but attentive. It was a bit on the "energetic" side for a quiet romantic dinner, but in the end, what mattered most was the tasty food. We can recommend everything we ate--the olives, the Rezaz Mezza, halibut, romaine, goat cheese ravioli...I should stop before I get hungry again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/18/2014The food is always wonderful, fresh, perfectly seasoned and cooked.....a great experience and we go every year we head to Asheville for Fall foliageSpecial Features:
- Way better than expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/18/2014We weren't expecting such a nice restaurant. I had filet mignon, never had better. My wife had halibut, delicious. Goat cheesecake was great and unique way to finish the meal.Special Features:
- Decompress and EnjoyRelaxedinViningsDined on 10/17/2014This restaurant was a treat; fun food, a bit edgy, and very tasty. From the appetizers on to the desserts, this restaurant is creative. Presentation was excellent and flavors were great. We tried three appetizers including the fried manchego with honey, lamb pizza etc. I was particularly happy to be able to order a half size entree of the scallops and they did NOT disappoint. Desserts included some real winners. Another nice feature was that the tables were not crammed together so there was room to spread out a bit. In all an excellent experience and a good way to see a different part of Asheville (ie the village area and not the downtown).Special Features:
- Great restaurantFoodiemomDined on 10/17/2014It is always a treat to eat at Rezaz. The food is interesting and there are great choices and always interesting specials. It is hard to make a decision, but everyone in our party was pleased with the choice they had made. It was a fun evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Biltmore village specialtygolfergalDined on 10/15/2014Located in Biltmore village area, it is deceiving when you enter since the dining area is actually separate from a take out counter area. It was dark entering the first room but once inside the restaurant section, things were busy. The service was good and the dinners also very good. Crowded so be sure to make a reservation. We went on a Tuesday night.Special Features:
- SuperbBrendaVIPDined on 10/11/2014This restaurant never ceases to amaze me. It just gets better and better. Can't wait to come back. The halibut was perfect and my husband had the PRIME pork tenderloin. The owner/chef is amazing with the preparations.Special Features:
- Wonderful find!kcolliDined on 10/11/2014We spent the morning at the Biltmore Estate and then had a late lunch here. The service was fabulous and the food was delicious.Special Features:
- Absolutely wonderful!luckyladyDined on 10/10/2014I have been eating at Rezaz' since they opened. I have NEVER had less than great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/9/2014Wonderful dining experience for my birthday!! Very attentive staff. Thank you again Rezzaz.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food in AshevillewinedoctorDined on 10/8/2014Rezaz is a regular spot for us when we're in Asheville, and we dined there with friends to celebrate our anniversary this time. Everyone's meal was superb. The Rezaz Mezzez appetizer was excellent, and my braised lamb shank was tender and flavorful. I can't say enough good things about it and it is highly recommended!Special Features:
- Great DinnerJandDDined on 10/8/2014Went to Rezaz to meet friends we haven't seen in years. Great dinner, wine, and service. My lamb shank was excellent, as was the goat cheese cheesecake. Our guests were impressed and we really enjoyed ourselves. Frank our server was great. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HungrytravellerDined on 10/8/2014A great choice next to Biltmore Village with Contemporary/Mediterranean decor. Frank, our waiter, suggested several items from the menu, many of which we tried, and all were outstanding. One menu item, the lamb shank, was particularly delicious...fall-off-the-bone tender and wonderfully seasoned. During our stay in Asheville, we tried several excellent restaurants, but Rezaz was the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantFreebird1VIPDined on 10/7/2014The Food And service is always outstanding. One the Best Places in Asheville to eat.Special Features:
- Wonderful Food, Wonderful PlacefoodsnobVIPDined on 10/7/2014Rezaz has been a favorite of ours for years. The menu is fresh, inventive and well priced. The flavor combinations are exotic and work well, not just trying to be different which seems to be a trend these days. Ask your server for the perfect wine to work with your selection at lunch or dinner. The staff is very well trained. I have never had a bad meal or a less than perfect time here. It's fun when the train rumbles through so close. The décor is great too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyedsooDined on 10/6/2014Unprofessional waitstaff. Halibut was overlooked and NO options were offered.
- RezazrickDined on 10/6/2014Finding by chance was a pleasant surprise! Food was great and service was better!Special Features:
- SatisfyingHappyVIPDined on 10/6/2014The halibut was excellent, loved the red peppers that came with it. The paella was very good as well. Portions were large and my husband wished he ordered the smaller paella size and as he had a lot left over. Unfortunately. the carrot cake tasted a little stale to me.Special Features:
- Awesome!FoodieGirlDined on 10/5/2014We dine at Rezaz's often, it is a great place, friendly and awesome service, food is superb and just a great place. Highly recommend! On this night we took two Chef's from a restaurant in Hendersonville that are friends and they loved it too! That says it all!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/4/2014this was a birthday celebration for 2 of our party of eight. We were very disappointed in the food and the service. 2 of our party were vegan and this was told to the waiter when they ordered. No cheese and certainly no meat. They ordered a salad and it had cheese and anchovies on it. My friend and I ordered the scallops for a small plate. We were told they were large sea scallops. No problem. When they arrived, they were the size of a quarter, with greens all over them. That was 18.00!! What a rip off. One of our party ordered an appetizer for the table to share, that was delivered at the end of the meal , after we were done. The special that night was the steak that our waiter was pushing. 2 people ordered that and said it was tough.
- Great place!DOGWASHERDined on 10/3/2014Got this one right out of the Open Tables "Hot" list and wasn't the least bit sorry. Great food, friendly attentive service, and I could hear myself think. My table enjoyed everything that came out of that marvelous kitchen. Thanks again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!donnarDined on 10/3/2014First, this is located directly across the street from the Biltmore. I had no idea it was so close when making our reservation. Secondly, the food is outstanding! We had a variety of dishes and every single bite was fantastic. But save room for dessert, you will be glad you did!Special Features:
- ExcellentFoodsnobDined on 10/2/2014Visiting Asheville for a wedding while also celebrating my husband's 50th birthday. I wanted to take him someplace special and Rezaz came highly recommended. It was perfect! The food was really amazing, the service exceptional and the prices were really moderate considering how exquisite the food was. I would go there once a week if I lived here!Special Features:
- A FavoriteTravelerVIPDined on 10/2/2014Hungry for hamburger and I wasn't disappointed. One of the best burgers I've eaten in a long long time. So juicy and tasty. The fries were crispy and tasty as well. The sauce to dip the fries and burger exceptional as well. Rezaz is one of my favorite places for lunch or dinner. Great food great service great wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rezaz is a favoritejroausaVIPDined on 9/29/2014Rezaz has never disappointed. Monday night they were a little off (portions different, food inconsistent from the usual "spot on") but even on an off night Rezaz is still a great restaurant. If you are in Asheville and particularly in the Biltmore Village area this is a nice end to the day. They serve lunch but dinner has always been my pick.Special Features:
- Very goodvsvnDined on 9/27/2014I didn't know what to expect when my wife told me to make a reservation at a mediterranean cuisine restaurant because all the one I've had were good but very forgetful. I have to admit that the food, service, and ambient were great. Our server Frank was awesome!!! Next time when we're in the Asheville area, we'd definitely dine here again.Special Features:
- One of my favorite placesSallyDined on 9/27/2014The food was outstanding and the service was superb....presentation is artistic. Rezaz never disappoints me!Special Features:
- Outstanding fool and serviceJudiRDined on 9/27/2014From the moment we arrived, the service was wonderful. Our wait person was great and food was certainly memorable. We look forward to return soon!Special Features:
- brencaseDined on 9/27/2014This is one of the better restaurants in Asheville; and that is high praise!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great MealLoveGoodFoodDined on 9/26/2014Rezaz always delivers. Great & friendly service. Great food. We go there almost every time we visit Asheville.Special Features:
- Always good food and serviceAvlrealtorDined on 9/24/2014We had a party of 8 and service was excellent - orders were correct and timing of food was perfect. The staff are always professional and know their wines and food. You can count on consistency with Rezaz's food and you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- A wonderful treatBarbieDined on 9/23/2014We just returned from Asheville and ate a wonderful midweek dinner at Rezaz. The menu is eclectic, with a mix of Meditteranean and slight southern twist. Everything we had was delicious. I went for two first courses. The grilled Caesar Salad was delicious. Our desserts were outstanding as was the service. Everyone was so friendly, chatting with us and suggesting wine. The wine list is reasonable and extensive I would definitely return to Rezazz.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great business lunchTownmtnDined on 9/23/2014Rezaz continues to be my favorite spot for a business lunch.Special Features:
- Great FoodVickiUCFDined on 9/22/2014Not our first time here. We like to take guests since meals are unique and always great. Entree's this visit included lamb shank, trout and Delmonico steak. All presentations are visual delights and taste to match.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Sophisticated, but decidedly un-stuffy feel, fabulous fresh fish/Mediterranean spices/unique accompaniments, great French wines, large creative dessert menu. As a native I know the difference between tourist trendy and consistently outstanding . . . . this is one restaurant that never disappoints and I return time and time again -- very convenient parking.Special Features:
- Great servicedannyDined on 9/19/2014As is typical, the service was great. We had Ben this time and the cocktails came amazingly quickly and cold, wine almost instantly and the food piping hot. A great job. The food is always terrific, fresh Mahi in one case, Yellowtail in another--beautiful and delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent in every wayRobinDined on 9/17/2014I eat at Rezaz's almost every time I'm in asheville (approx. 3x a year) and the staff recognizes me! Service is prompt, knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. Menu is creative and food is well prepared. Love the desserts, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent ExperienceJedLDined on 9/13/2014I'm not well versed in Mediterranean food however out server Frank did an exceptional job ensuring we knew exactly what we were ordering. Food was delicious and the service was superb.Special Features: