Reverie - Chicago
414 N Orleans St
Chicago, IL 60654Neighborhood:
River North (Chicago)
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Reverie - Chicago
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.reveriechicago.com/
- Phone: 3124674141x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday- Thursday: 11am-11pm
Friday: 11am- 2am
Saturday: 10am- 3am
Sunday: 10am- 10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Asian
- Executive Chef: Rodelio Aglibot
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Reverie - Chicago
Born from an impractical idea that sports and great food can exist under one roof. No, we’re not just a bar. No, we’re not just a restaurant. Reverie is both. Built on the principle that good company and great service can slow down your day, even if only for a few hours. Different days call for different remedies, different dreams. Seal the business deal over lunch, catch up with your friends over dinner and cocktails, or melt away the week in our upstairs lounge. This is our daydream; what’s yours?Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Reverie - Chicago reviews from OpenTable diners
22 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (11)good for groups (11)hot spot (11)vibrant bar scene (10)neighborhood gem (8)great for lunch (8)special occasion (6)late-night find (6)great for brunch (6)romantic (2)notable wine list (2)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great girls night outOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/17/2014I took a friend out who recently had a baby for a mama's night out. We had a fantastic time and sampled many of the craft cocktails and some of the appetizer/small plates and rolls. The food was fantastic and our server, Lauren, was very attentive and personable. Reverie is a beautiful space and a great spot to enjoy a girls night out that I plan to frequent with friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceGoldCoasterDined on 9/10/2014I stopped in for lunch with a colleague and we both ordered the scallop special which was fantastic. The portion looked small but it was very filling and every bit was delicious. We were in and out within the hour without feeling rushed. I would definitely come back to try some of their other menu items.Special Features:
- Superb Ahi TunaCindyDined on 9/7/2014This was our first visit to Reverie. Everything we ordered was fantastic, from start to finish. The crispy brussel sprouts and kale was a real surprise. We enjoyed it so much, the chef sent us another order - no charge! We also shared the Ahi Tuna Pokstada." It was cut into four servings, but each of us would have been happy to order our own. For dinner, the Brass Monkey was a big hit. One person in our group was brave enough to order the eel dish, Crispy Rice 2.0, and loved it. The double patty burger was plenty for the men in our group. I enjoyed the Mushroom Melt - make sure you ask for avocado on yours - YUM! We split a warm bread pudding. Just enough for 6 people to get 2 tastes each. I recommend Reverie; request Scott.Special Features:
- Satisfactory ReviewHollyVIPDined on 9/6/2014Currently, I live around the corner and find myself eating at Reverie 2-3 times per week. It's great ambiance and terrific drinks! Highly recommend this place!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Great food. Great atmosphere. Plenty of TV screens to watch games.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Drat...those darn televisions!HeatherWildeVIPDined on 9/4/2014Was hoping for good local "go to" spot. Turns out food is a little more clever than really great. And those televisions do little for atmosphere. Will return to try a few more things. But not optimistic on atmosphere.Special Features:
- Great Sunday brunch/lunchMKdiningVIPDined on 8/31/2014Excellent brunch experience with a group of 10. Great variety of food (eggs, salads, sandwiches, sushi) and very attentive staff. We closed out our tab but opened another because it was such a great experience. Will definitely be going back. Often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new find!JTLancerDined on 8/13/2014Loved this restaurant! Cannot wait to go back. The brussels sprout and kale salad was unbelievable! Save room for the special strawberry ice cream dessert!Special Features:
- Great NEW place in River NorthMaryMoeVIPDined on 8/7/2014First time to Reverie and we loved it. We tried 7 different small plates...tongue twister, nacho fries, brussel sprout salad, mushroom melt sandwich, etc. All were excellent. Service was amazingly attentive, friendly, approachable. There is a good vibe in the restaurant. Loud enough, but you can still hear a conversation without needing to shout. Good music. Good IPA beers. The upper level looks amazing for drinks and people watching. We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!JameyMVIPDined on 8/6/2014It's only been open for a few weeks, so they are still getting their cocktail list together, but the food well exceeded my expectations! Will definitley be back!Special Features:
- The following 1 reviews are from the Reverie - Chicago reviews archive.
- Great night at a new hot spotfoodie392Dined on 8/2/2014I showed up with a group of friends for a reservation at 7pm on a Saturday night. It was pretty empty with a few people sitting at the bar and a few booths filled. It was a beautiful night so we were sat a booth by the open windows which was lovely. My friends and I had decided to have a slow, family style kind of dinner where we ordered a few dishes at a time and shared everything. After our first round of appetizers (Ahi Tuna Pokstada & Spinach and Artichoke Trip, both wonderful and perfect size to share between four people) other guests started to show up, and after another half an hour the place was pretty hoppin'. Our food came out quickly, the sushi was great (Brass Monkey definite favorite) and the ambiance and service were great!Special Features: