Reunion Kitchen + Drink
5775 E. Santa Ana Canyon
Anaheim Hills, CA 92807Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Reunion Kitchen + Drink
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.reunionkitchen.net/
- Phone: 7142831062
- Hours of Operation:
Dining: Mon–Thur 11a-10p|Fri 11a-11p|Sat 8a-11a|Sun 8a-10p
Bar: Mon 11a-10p|Tue–Thur 11a-11p|Fri 11a-12a|Sat 8a-12a|Sun 8a-10p
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-private -Can accommodate parties up to 60
- Entertainment: Coming Soon
A word from Reunion Kitchen + Drink
Reunion Kitchen + Drink - Relax-Reminisce-Reconnect - providing a fun and sophisticated dining experience to Anaheim Hills and the surrounding area. New American “Modern Comfort” menu consists of fresh ingredients made daily from scratch in our exhibition kitchen. Lunch and dinner menus feature unique items that guests crave. Reunion features a great weekend breakfast menu. The menu is designed to deliver quality and value. From our soup of the day to our obsession with burgers to our prime rib, the value and quality is delivered with each and every plate. Reunion Kitchen is a festive bar destination for social hour with great snacks, craft beers , retro-cocktails and fun time with family and friends. Reunion will offer seasonal craft beers and great selection of wines by the glass and signature drinks. The music and atmosphere has a great energy that our guests enjoy. Our passion and standards for excellence reflect in the warm and professional service of our staff.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Reunion Kitchen + Drink - Best Restaurants in Anaheim Hills ›
Reunion Kitchen + Drink reviews from OpenTable diners
247 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (182)fit for foodies (111)great for outdoor dining (90)vibrant bar scene (84)great for lunch (81)good for groups (77)special occasion (75)hot spot (67)great for brunch (39)romantic (26)notable wine list (21)late-night find (21)kid-friendly (21)scenic view (2)Show More
- Better than Home CookingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014The food, setting and service was A+. I ordered the rosemary chicken and was delighted that it wasn't too heavy. You get your money worth. The only negative is finding parking. we had to circle twice before we were able to squeeze into a parking spot and this was before rush hour! You definitely need to make reservations if you plan to go during peak hours.Special Features:
- A 5 Star Diamond in Anaheim HillsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014This restaurant location has changed hands many times over the years but The Reunion tops anything that's been before it. Great place to meet for lunch, the salads are fresh and outstanding especially the grilled romaine. The menu has many choices and everything I've tried is Excellant! The bar is friendly and fills up early for Happy Hour. It's is a great place to meet locals, have a cocktail and a lite bite to eat. I love this Place!Special Features:
- An evening outAlexDined on 9/15/2014Always enjoy the restaurant and the fact there is no corkage fee. Food is very good, service is very good, parking is terrible.Special Features:
- Redhead2Dined on 9/14/2014I went to Reunion Kitchen+Drink for a girls night with 2 friends to celebrate a friends birthday. The food was really good. They didn't offer anything special for birthdays and they didn't even acknowledge that I was a birthday dinner. The service was really lacking. It was busy, but there were many servers. It took forever to get refills, check, etc..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Delicious MealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Took friends to Reunion for their first visit. You always hope that a restaurant will not let you down when you've talked it up so much and Reunion did not disappoint. We had another delicious meal and our friends loved the restaurant. We requested a quiet table and were accomodated. The restaurant was packed, but we were able to carry on a conversation at our table without yelling, which we reallly appreciated. We wil return soon!Special Features:
- Great food, Great servicechardonnayDined on 9/13/2014This is a great place very vibrant place always busy the only thing about this place is there is nothing healthy on the menu really. They need fresh fish specials, scallops and overall healthy mealsSpecial Features:
- Dinner on a Friday nightkarenbDined on 9/12/2014We have eaten here a few times, so we enjoy it. Unfortunately we had to send a dish back. They quickly corrected the problem and we definately will come back again. We had a reservation and we were seated right away. Everything else was excellent !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a fun lunch with friendsSatsumaDined on 9/12/2014Going back another time to try some other food options. Maybe not at noon, since the parking was abysmally lacking. Hope that table service details continue to improve. Thought the food was better than the service we received.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over all goodeatinoutDined on 9/12/2014I took a friend for lunch here, noting that on my reservation. Most places will do something special, like a dessert, when you tell them it's a special occasion, but they did nothing. I was disappointed in that. Every meal I've had here has been good, but the bacon cheeseburger I had wasn't up to all the hype it received. Good bun, but the fried onions overpowered the flavor that might have been there with the burger itself. Love the warm potato salad. Hot fudge was better than just chocolate sauce, but not the best I've had. They only offer peanuts on the sundae- seems a little cheap for such a nice place. Would have liked almonds! But that might just be me...Nice place though- good service. Nice ambiance...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood restaurantRobeppDined on 9/9/2014Service was fantastic, good was yummy and large portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great new neighborhood sceneRubeAndBigDaddyDined on 9/7/2014This place has gone through several ownerships and Reunion has done the best by actually offering a lively, cool atmosphere combined with a realy good menu and signature dishes. The noise was a bit loud as it gets crowded at key dinner times but the bar, good drink and friendly locals offers a great new hang out for Anaheim Hills. The service could use improvement as it was a bit slow at the time.Special Features:
- Great as usualVPResDined on 9/6/2014Great food, perfect place for lunch or dinner. Service was fine, we will return.Special Features:
- good neighborhood restaurantfoodieVIPDined on 9/5/2014lots of energy in this place. food consistently good.Special Features:
- Will not returnriverDined on 9/5/2014While the food was good, it was not outstanding, but the real reason for no return will be the horrible service and non kid friendly environment. Our server Sal was clearly put off by the fact that our party of 4 had a young child (2 years) and wrote us off from the beginning. After getting seated and water it was another 10 min before our drink order was taken and after food was served by runners we did not see Sal until the bill. He was very present with other tables which did not have kids. If you have kids do not visit here. And if service is similar throughout restaurant I would discourage others.
- New Favorite PlaceBetheeDined on 9/5/2014I took my brother and sister-in-law to the Reunion when they were in town this week. The always want to go to Wood Ranch. They loved everything about the Reunion and now they have a new favorite place in town when they come in from Las Vegas. The food was amazing and the service was outstanding.Special Features:
- Fantastic foodKmarDined on 9/3/2014First time I've been to this restaurant when it wasn't packed. Great service. Probably the best burger I've had in a long time. Very satisfied.Special Features:
- AwesomeLovegoodfoodDined on 9/2/2014What a great surprise to a business lunch. The food was spectacular. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Great as alwayslikedininDined on 8/31/2014Went there once again, took my brother and his wife (there first time) we all enjoyed everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food - server just okayJodsgnr1Dined on 8/29/2014Had dinner at Reunion Friday night (party of 3). We arrived early & the hostess told us she couldn't seat us until our reservation time, luckily the manager(?) was close by and overheard. He seated us immediately. Our server was very pleasant but I didn't get my wine until I was halfway through my dinner. Food was very good so it made up for the less than stellar service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- End of the weekBurnieVIPDined on 8/29/2014After a hard day at work we decided to go to Reunion Kitchen for a casual dinner and a drink. I had a very good flat iron steak with mashed potatoes topped with blue cheese. My wife had seared ahi with peanut slaw. Both dishes were very good. We sat by a window next to the packed a loud bar. Our drinks were also good. There were couples and families and all ages. This was our 3rd time at Reunion and we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- does not disappoint!SueFlayDined on 8/25/2014Food is amazing. Been here a few times and have never been disappointed! Rosemary's chicken is always delicious as are the burgers and prime rib dips. a friend got the short ribs and loved them. very reasonably priced , especially for the outstanding quality! Will most definitely be back!Special Features:
- Short ribs disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/24/2014Ordered the short ribs and was dissapointed in the dish. The meat was already shredded off the bone and was closer to pulled pork in appearance. Not all that tender either. Would not order it again.Special Features:
- Simply Amazing!Frrrrankie1Dined on 8/24/2014I wanted to take my Uncle and Aunt for a special Birthday gathering. I checked out Reunion on Yelp. The reviews were great and it was very close to their house. So, I made the reservation. When I got there we were guided to an amazing table probably the best table in the place!The service was great and the food was outstanding. EVERYTHING TASTED AMAZING. I go to wild crazy foodie places and this is for sure in my top ten. They were so nice and brought out a slice cake for my uncle and aunt. My uncle chose the Chocolate ( it was great!) and my aunt got the carrot cake ( I don't eat carrot cake and now I'm a carrot cake eater for life!) Overall they did a great job and I believe i gained the trust of my family! Oh and the butter cake! YUM!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerOC2dineDined on 8/23/20142nd visit here & will be making this a favorite place to go with family and friends! Great food, great service, fun atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great comfort foodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/23/2014Our party had calamari & bruchetta appetizers and entrees of short ribs, salmon, meatloaf and flat iron steak. All of us loved the taste and quality of the food. Our server made sure we were well-attended and was friendly and sociable. Other than forgetting to bring one salad her service was flawless on a busy Sat evening. We all agreed that the all-American comfort food approach works very well at Reunion. We would all definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/23/2014Had the wedge salad with cheeseburger, didn't expect to get a patty and cheese on top of my salad with drenching salad dressing. The steak and eggs was ok, the portion of meat could have been a bit more for the amount of $ spent.Special Features:
- Excellent food, but VERY noisycooknclean19Dined on 8/22/2014Food was EXCELLENT, just like I had read in the OC Register. You HAVE to order the Brussels Sprouts appetizer! YUM :) AND the Warm Butter Cake for dessert, so save room! The only downside is that the place is SOOOO noisy. The patio seemed a bit quieter, so we will request a table out there next time.Special Features:
- First visit2foodiesVIPDined on 8/19/2014Surprise to find good on a limited menu. Good ambiance despite the darkness of the room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another good dinnerspjolyDined on 8/18/2014For a Monday night, the place was busy! We had a party of 9 and had a wonderful time. Food and service were both wonderful. Second time going and we will be back.Special Features:
- I'm torn...BillyBoyNDined on 8/16/2014I was really excited when I looked at the menu, as it has a great variety. Ambience from the minute you walk in the door is good. The place has a great feel. Once we were seated, the server was fairly attentive and then it went downhill from there. Water came out right away, drinks took about 20 minutes, and the salad and chili came out shortly after. The chili was excellent, but the salad had egg in it, which we advised the person ordering it was allergic to. They fixed the problem, though main courses were already delivered. The braised short ribs were quite good, though round 2 of drinks AND the creamed corn did not arrive. The French dip sandwich is simple and well prepared. I was really hoping it could become a regular place to visit.Special Features:
- Sadly, a bit disappointed this timeHEARTSVALDined on 8/16/2014I ate here very recently (a couple of weeks ago) and the last time I raved and raved. This time it was definitely not as good. I ordered the Thai chicken and noodle "salad" was was pretty disappointed. For the size of the dish and the price charged, it sadly contained only dark meat chicken. Also, the lettuce was in a chunk on the side... it wasn't really a constructed salad at all, and I had to cut up the lettuce. On a positive note, the waiter (Derek (sp?)) was really attentive and excellent... obviously caring and well-trained. Oh well, a restaurant can't be fabulous every time (or can it?). I hope the next time is more like the first time, or it will probably be the last time!Special Features:
- Food network Challenge DiningBgoofiDined on 8/15/2014I call these little gems "Food Network Challenge" restaurants because there is a certain familiarity that seems to carry across this genre. They aim for a bit of unique décor, 'way of doing things', and eclectic, yet slightly familiar. I adore the efforts. They have some misses on the menu, but those are far outweighed by the many hits. I adore that they have a VERY local beer menu. I am not sure if they are buying the food from local farmers too, but it would not surprise me. I think the best part of our pater Lunch was the staff did not rush us at all and accommodated splitting the two sandwiches between my friend and I without ANY fuss. I would return to try more of the menu.Special Features:
- Love this placeKmarDined on 8/14/2014Great service really good food. Just be sure to have reservations as this place is busy!!Special Features:
- Watch out for glare!!dineoutqueenDined on 8/12/2014Reunion has amazing food. My only complaint is that the glare of the sun setting in the front of the restaurant is awful. We tried two different tables and neither gave us any relief. Our 2nd table was right next to the door going out to the patio so the servers were constantly passing behind the chair. Other than that, service and food were great!Special Features:
- Nice for comfort food loversetrokerDined on 8/9/2014If you are into higher level comfort food in a very happening restaurant this is the place for you. I probably would't order the salmon or plank steak again. Both are decent, but save the fine dining for a high end restaurant. You go here to get a good sandwich, chicken/rib/beef with potatoes, and nice fried dishes. Salads are good too. Its also great to sit outside on the patio with friends and indulge in reasonably priced drinks and appetizers. People watching is among the best, and the bar has a nice selection of beer and wine. If you want some peace and quiet, sit in one of the booths away from the bar. But if you like lots of people around you sit at the bar, or alongside the windows.Special Features:
- Elegant neighborhood diningLindylouDined on 8/9/2014Great place to go for a special evening out! Ambience, comfort food, and friendly service. Will definitely return, as I found 3 entrees I want to try! Be sure to make reservations unless you enjoy waiting for an hour! This place is a real hit in the neighborhood!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimeJCfoodDined on 8/9/2014Tried to get in before but too long a wait. Booked on Open Table next time and was seated at table immediately as booked on a Saturday. Service very friendly, food very good and decor very well done. Loved the bacon wrapped jalapenos for starter. My entree ribs were great and the sides of warm potato salad and slaw equally as good. Even enough to bring home and enjoy the next day. My wife's flat iron steak was very good too. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant supriseChrisH3040VIPDined on 8/9/2014We went here rather spur of the moment based on many friends recommendations. Not disappointed. The salmon dish and the ham sandwich that we ordered were prepared perfectly and so tasty. Service was attentive and friendly. Wine by the glass is a bit pricey for moderate priced wine however there is no corkage fee to bring your own. Wish we had known! Will definitely remember for next time as we will definitley return here!Special Features:
- outdoors indoorsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014having the large awning windows on the side of the restaurant open was wonderful . . . brought the outdoors inside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful EveningdiningfanDined on 8/8/2014We went to The Reunion with friends to celebrate their anniversary. We all enjoyed the evening so much from the delicious food and drink to the lovely atmosphere and fabulous service! We love that it is located in our neighborhood as well!Special Features: