Reunion Kitchen + Drink
5775 E. Santa Ana Canyon
Anaheim Hills, CA 92807Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Reunion Kitchen + Drink
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.reunionkitchen.net/
- Phone: (714) 283-1062
- Hours of Operation:
Dining: Mon–Thur 11a-10p|Fri 11a-11p|Sat 8a-11a|Sun 8a-10p
Bar: Mon 11a-10p|Tue–Thur 11a-11p|Fri 11a-12a|Sat 8a-12a|Sun 8a-10p
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-private -Can accommodate parties up to 60
- Entertainment: Coming Soon
A word from Reunion Kitchen + Drink
Reunion Kitchen + Drink - Relax-Reminisce-Reconnect - providing a fun and sophisticated dining experience to Anaheim Hills and the surrounding area. New American “Modern Comfort” menu consists of fresh ingredients made daily from scratch in our exhibition kitchen. Lunch and dinner menus feature unique items that guests crave. Reunion features a great weekend breakfast menu. The menu is designed to deliver quality and value. From our soup of the day to our obsession with burgers to our prime rib, the value and quality is delivered with each and every plate. Reunion Kitchen is a festive bar destination for social hour with great snacks, craft beers , retro-cocktails and fun time with family and friends. Reunion will offer seasonal craft beers and great selection of wines by the glass and signature drinks. The music and atmosphere has a great energy that our guests enjoy. Our passion and standards for excellence reflect in the warm and professional service of our staff.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Reunion Kitchen + Drink reviews from OpenTable diners
231 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (166)fit for foodies (119)vibrant bar scene (92)great for outdoor dining (91)good for groups (81)hot spot (76)great for lunch (71)special occasion (62)great for brunch (33)romantic (27)kid-friendly (23)notable wine list (20)late-night find (19)scenic view (1)Show More
- great food awesome ambience!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/23/2014came here for the first time last night and didn't find one thing wrong w/ the place. the decor is awesome.. very dark and sultry. their moscow mules were super refreshing they even make them w/ kentucky bourbon! we started off w/ the brussel sprouts which were covered in bacon and maple.. sounds weird but was delish! i had the chicekn and waffles w/ mashed potatoes and gravy. the gravy is what makes this dish! our waiter was super friendly and cheery. the food was very comforting and i will definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and serviceAnon13Dined on 11/21/2014Had reservations, seated on time. Waitress was patient and very helpful. The food is always delicious and large portions. The drinks are made well. I always have a great meal when I come here, it makes dinner with friends even more special. ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A New Orange County GemDeannaDined on 11/20/2014Very lively atmosphere with a nice selection on the menu. The service was outstanding. The waiter was extremely attentive. The food arrived in a lovely presentation and was delicious. I had the boneless shortribs with mashed potatoes and vegies. The portions were generous and the meat was perfectly tender. Everyone else in the party had the fish which they said they enjoyed. We were celebrating my friend's birthday and they provided a complimentary dessert. She had a choice of carrot cake or chocolate cake. We, of course, ordered some other desserts to share. I had the mini hot fudge sundae which had lots of hot fudge and whole peanuts. (Not crushed) My husband ordered the apple crumble which easily could have satisfied the 4 of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CorinneOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/15/2014My new favorite restaurant. Great wine/beer selection, no cork fee, delicious food, warm lowly-lit atmosphere. Service is always outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, nice ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/8/2014Appetizers, dinner, dessert and cocktails they were all unique and quite delicious. Overall a great place that everyone who loves gourmet dishes should try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy!spjolyDined on 11/7/2014Tried something new, the BLT, oh my goodness! So perfect!!! Thank you for yet another wonderful meal!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ThenoexpertreviewerVIPDined on 11/5/2014A nice neighborhood restaurant... not spectacular, but sollid...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business lunchJayD91Dined on 11/4/2014There are not a lot of great restaurants for a business lunch in Anaheim Hills. This is certainly the perfect place to take a client.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food & Great ServicelovefoodDined on 11/2/2014This restaurant is close to where we live and I loved my Rosemary's fried chicken with mashed potatoes and biscuit and my husband loved his Old School ham sandwich. The portions were good, didn't feel stuffed when we left the restaurant but we were well satisfied . We will come back to this restaurant and tell our friends about it. Would like to try the pumpkin butter cake before they stop making it. Our waiter Derek was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Service and great foodfujfuj714Dined on 11/1/2014The food was outstanding, every dish was delicious starting with the appetizers all the way to the dessert. We really appreciated the gesture of not throwing the check on the table before we were finished, and reservations via the open table concept worked out very well since I usually just call via phone. The shocker was when I had requested that my leftover potpie be boxed to go and they accidentally threw it out so gave me a fresh one instead! Our friends could not stop raving about how good each plate was. We had just spent several hundred dollars at a 5 star fine dining restaurant and the food was terrible!!! I had been here for lunch previously but never for dinner. You know a restaurant is good when every table is filled.Special Features:
- BigeaterVIPDined on 11/1/2014The food and service is always fantastic here, but the portion size of the main entree is on the small side in comparison to the price.Special Features:
- My new favorite placeDancerDined on 10/31/2014Have tried it for lunch, happy hour, and dinner. Next week, will go for Sunday breakfast. Food is wonderful as is the staff.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/29/2014Our waiter was excellent which really made our night.Special Features:
- Outstanding experience2missgeneDined on 10/25/2014My friend took me there for lunch so I decided to take my husband for dinner. I made a reservation and was surprised when we were seated on time since there were people waiting outside. The food was exceptional. I had the largest prime rib I've ever seen. Had it for lunch the next 2 days. The prices are fairly steep so its not a place we can afford to eat every week but we will be going back for when we want to treat ourselves and for special occasions. We've recommended it to several friends who have loved the experience.Special Features:
- Reunion CritiquebrunonikolausDined on 10/25/2014Reunion is a comfortable dining place, convenient to residents of Anaheim Hills and surrounding environs. Reunion is a comfortable dining place, convenient to residents of Anaheim Hills and surrounding environs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DDinerDdinerVIPDined on 10/25/2014We drive for almost an hour just to eat here, it's that good! Can't wait for the next time to have the ribs and warm potato salad! Amazing food every time!Special Features:
- Great neighborhood findCindyDined on 10/23/2014It's too bad the word is getting out about how great this restaurant is- getting also most impossible to pop in! Consistent and dependable yet still dazzlesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WindowsSparrowhawkDined on 10/23/2014We loved how the windows open up along the side of the restaurant so you feel like you're outside when you're inside. The chicken dinner was especially delicious. It's a good place to meet small groups. Reservations are encouraged. It's a little pricey for my taste, but it's one of those places where the food is definitely worth the price!Special Features:
- Delicious!PBattsDined on 10/23/2014Thououghly enjoyed my meal. Rosemary chicken and biscuit was memorable.Special Features:
- Yummy!spjolyDined on 10/21/2014The potato salad was delicious! Thank you for another great meal!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious machacaBrieVIPDined on 10/19/2014Machaca breakfast was delicious! Bell peppers were fresh and crisp, beef was tender, hash browns were crispy but a little burned in some spots. Mimosas were light and refreshing. Loved the outdoor non-smoking patio -- will def come again!Special Features:
- Great breakfastOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/18/2014We went here for breakfast at 8:45 am Saturday morning. No wait and a wonderful breakfast on the patio.Special Features:
- Great food!DrmoloianDined on 10/12/2014Come with a big appetite because there food is plenty and enough for two!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Modern Comfort FoodSparklesDined on 10/11/2014Reunion Kitchen is truly a gem. The atmosphere is trendy, but comfortable. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. And the food and drinks are amazing. For beverages, we had the Voss sparkling water, an apricot Bellini, and a French Pear. All were perfect. The French Pear was crisp and refreshing, a very different beverage. Our main courses were the honey chicken brie, which is a sandwich. The licorice flavor of the watercress was a perfect compliment to the sweet, creamy sandwich. The crispy pancetta pasta was smoky, creamy and yummy. And the chicken and biscuit was heavenly. The home style biscuit was huge, moist, amazing. We ended with the butter cake, which was by far the best dessert I've had in a restaurant in a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Place2EatDined on 10/11/2014Our reservations (2 people) were a little early on the weekend for the dinner crowd. we were seated immediately and within 20 minutes the restaurant was almost full. the waiter was very knowledgeable and made several good suggestions; although, I think all suggestions would be good as the food quality was excellent. Even as the number of patrons increased, there was no discernible drop in service at our table. Even though the restaurant was full, there was never any pressure to get us out the door to make room for the next set of diners. Our leftover take home food was neatly boxed, labeled and brought to us as the check arrived. We thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience.Special Features:
- I just don't get it.....TommyVIPDined on 10/10/2014Is it just me or is this area just trying to like this place. Since the Yorba Linda/Anaheim Hills area is lacking any quality restaurants I get the feeling people are just overlooking some many flaws in this place. The food is not that great, the service is ok. Granted it is vibrant, has a great wine list and if you like a bar scene with mid life crisis people, this is your place. And the place is tough to get into. The hostess could do a much better job as well. Not very helpful, unapologetic, and just down right complacent.Special Features:
- Love this place!LARSDined on 10/9/2014I've been here several times and it never disappoints! Food is fantastic and craft cocktails are spot on. The wine & beer list is great. Love when restaurants have beer from local breweries. One of the best things...no cork fee! It does get pretty busy, so making a reservation is a good idea.Special Features:
- Meet your friends there and enjoy!CalifAudreyDined on 10/7/2014Comfort food with a twist. Good atmosphere, plenty of people dining so you know food is being turned over. Excellent...and nice!!...wait staff, bartenders and receptionists. Fairly priced menu items with a good selection of interesting entrees, appetizers, salads etc. (not 5 pages of marginal choices). You want to try something different every time you go instead of just eating your "old favorite."Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- REUNION ROCKS !betsypVIPDined on 10/4/2014I have been to REUNION KITCHEN + DRINK on several occasions for lunch and dinner. The food is consistently good, the service is attentive and friendly, and the atmosphere is quite comfortable ! It can get crowded on the weekends so I recommend making a reservation!Special Features:
- goodtimesgoodfoodDined on 10/3/2014Great place to have a romantic dinner. Great serving staff and excellent food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't get it right.SirhacksalotDined on 10/1/2014Great food & Drinks, Nice ambiance and friendly staff. But if your looking to have your steak cooked just right maybe this isn't the place for you, They had a difficult time getting my wife's filet cooked medium. But they were very nice about it and removed it from the check without asking. Still a great find to meet with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatFoodDudeVIPDined on 9/30/2014This is a great neighborhood restaurant / Bar. The drinks and food are cutting edge and spot on. I haven't had everything on the menu--yet, but every meal I have had has been great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/28/2014First time brunch. Expected more. When you have to return eggs too many times (hard boiled on a Benedict?! Twice? Runny eggs on a eggs and basted medium plate?) the server should be empowered to DO SOMETHING. Then when you get a manager over and they take your plate? They should at least offer you a free cup of coffee. Something about Reunion charging me in full for a meal that was sub par did not sit right with me.
- The apple crumble a la mode rocks!FoodCab83Dined on 9/27/2014I love this place. And I love using open table to book it. It's always a smooth process and I've never had to wait around. The staff is great and the food is delicious every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We'll be backRonaldDined on 9/26/2014This was our first visit. The food was very good and reasonably priced. The menu is a little different but good variety. You have to try the Brussel sprout appetizer. The food was served really quickly for as busy as they were. I accidentally made a reservation for 2 but their were actually 6. They accommodated us right away. The service was excellent. We'll definitely go back.Special Features:
- excellentsamkDined on 9/25/2014The friendly nice waitress is a major factor of being happy in your restaurant. She is wonderful young lady with smile on her face all the time. Food is good and service is excellent. Keep it up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodie99VIPDined on 9/24/2014Food quality was fine. But, very stingy on quantity.Special Features:
- No corkageOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/22/2014There is no corkage at this restaurant which I appreciate! The food was great, especially the dessert! I would recommend this restaurant, just make sure to make a reservation. Only downside is that I wish it were bigger, and the parking lot can be busy. I had to drive around for a while to get a parking space, as the parking lot is used for many businesses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent service and foodLoveitDined on 9/21/2014this is our family's new favorite local spot. We loved the appretizer, who knew brussell sprouts,cooked with onions, maple syrup and bacon could be so delicious! The beef spare ribs my favorite. The sandiches the others ordered were eaten so fast. The satisfied smiles of he whole table well worth every penny.Special Features:
- ExcellentmoshiDined on 9/19/2014I try to come here at least once a week with the wife. They offer a great selection of appetizers from spinach dip to ahi tartare to grilled broccolini. I've had a wide range of entrees and they all do not disappoint -from the turkey pot pie, to the short ribs with wasabi mashed potatoes, to the made from scratch veggie burger. Menu options are very flavorful and balanced, without leaving a heavy unhealthy feeling. All protein dishes have good accompanying sides that are healthy and delicious. The bar serves wine, local beers, hard liquor, and cocktails... can't really go wrong, and the selection makes it easy to host a wide variety of friends for a get together or special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.