120 Park Ln Ste A
Kirkland, WA 98033-3717Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.ristoranteparadiso.com/
- Phone: 4258898601x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 2:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Fabrizio Loi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a semi-private dining area.
- Private Party Contact: Kristi 4258898601x
A word from Ristorante Paradiso
Chef Owner, Fabrizio Loi is from the village of Triei on the island of Sardinia, Italy. In 1978, Fabrizio was accepted to Italy’s national culinary college, the Instituto Professionale Alberghiero, where he completed an intensive three year certification program in all aspects of restaurant management and operations, graduating with honors in 1980. Here in America he has created his special versions of traditional Italian recipes for your dining pleasure.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Ristorante Paradiso - Best Restaurants in Kirkland ›
Ristorante Paradiso reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (19)romantic (13)special occasion (12)fit for foodies (11)notable wine list (9)great for outdoor dining (7)great for lunch (4)good for groups (4)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Not so good.RayBVIPDined on 11/7/2013Four of us went for dinner. We started with an appetizer a cocktail and wine which was fine. When dinner came my wife and my dinner were cold. they were sent back and came back still cool. I had the veal with mushrooms which I have had many times before and it was always very good. Our friend requested pasta with his steak instead of potatoes and he still got potatoes. When our waitress appeared he complained and she brought him a plate of pasta. The food was just OK because it wasn't hot. I don't know if I will go there again.
- Always wonderful!damandoliDined on 10/20/2013Thank you for being on the Seattle Restaurant Week. You always come through! We live close and each time we come there are some of our neighbors! Thank you, Chris (?) Debbie and HenrySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time had for allSHUSCDined on 10/20/2013We went for the Seattle dining specials and were pleased by everything. Service, quality of food, everything was top notch.Special Features:
- Cute little placemondoDined on 10/15/2013A small quiet place where you can take your date or friend and eat at a reasonable price and actually hear each other talking (a modern novelty).Special Features:
- Wonderful Neighborhood RestaurantKMezDined on 10/12/2013What a wonderful place. We went as a group of 5 to celebrate my birthday and had this perfect round table. The service was great. The wait staff are very outgoing and friendly. The food is tastey and the wine list is suberb. We enjoyed ourselves immensly and know that we will return. Clearly the folks in Kirkland know what a great place this is. Make sure make reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good!jojoVIPDined on 9/17/2013We have been to Paradiso 4 times in the last 4 months, and the food has always been cooked to perfection and served while nice and hot. Their specials always are appealing. The menu itself has plenty of variety. While does have an Italian flair, it is not overpowering. Excellent use of sauces.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Several very large tablesOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 8/30/2013Several very large tables were seated for the evening, which made the noise level extremely loud for the entire meal. It ruined the evening.
- Reservation system was inadequaterelaxedDined on 8/24/2013We had to wait 40 minutes. The system didn't work. We should have been told on the internet that we needed to pick another time, or someone got it after we booked it. Too small a place to wait 40 minutes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/21/2013We celebrated our 31st wedding anniversary at Ristorante Paradiso. It's one of my favorite restaurants, living here in Kirkland. The food was fabulous, we shared a very special bottle of wine, and we were treated to a complimentary tiramisu - with candles! A very special evening. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful neighborhood gem.WillDined on 8/16/2013A wonderful neighborhood gem. Food and service are consistently good - never had an unhappy experience.Special Features:
- Average italianOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/9/2013I lived in Kirkland for years and this was the go to spot, I am almost sorry I went back. Our waiter was friendly, our cocktail order took 20 minutes to get to the table, the rest of the meal was slow as well. Not sure what happened with our table, other tables around us received food in a timely manner. The food was good, nothing over the top. We will be looking for a really good Italian restaurant for our go to as this is not the one
- Waitress With Poor AttitudeTheBestCriticDined on 8/9/2013The food at Restaurant Paradiso was fine, but the waitress seemed to feel that she was way above us. The restaurant was not busy at the time so that was not an excuse. She was very short when describing the menu and did not smile once. I would not recommend the restaurant based on the snobbish attitude.
- Great Experience and Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/2/2013We went here for my wife's birthday (table of 4). It was very busy and a good thing we had reservations. Although the staff was extremely busy, they were still prompt and attentive. The only complaint would be that the salad we ordered for our first course didn't come out. They apologized and made up for it by comp'ing the salad and a bottle of wine. The food was fantastic. Not the best italian I've ever had, but quite good for the price. I had the Vitello Scampi. Mmmm!!! My wife had the Linguine Tutto Mare which was also very good. The Caprese salad was tastey and a good starter that I would recommend. All the dishes looked good and I look forward to going back some time to try more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I had hopedMichtoVIPDined on 7/28/2013This restaurant had all the makings of a neighborhood gem but unfortunately was well under-par. For an appetizer, we ordered the calamari. I love fresh calamari when it's done right. Unfortunately, here, it didn't have much flavor. For an entree, my son ordered spaghetti bolognese which was dry and very bland. I had their penne and artichokes with "pink sauce" which was average considering it's one of their more popular items. If you're used to eating good italian, there are lots of other choices. This restaurant should also stick to serving only wine which was very good. As a side note, I ordered a Margarita ahead of my meal because it was a sunny day and we were eating outside but regrettably it was the worst Margarita I'd ever tasted.
- Good meal in quiet part ofNansulitaVIPDined on 7/23/2013Good meal in quiet part of restaurant. Would certainly return but only drawback is the uncomfortable seats. Had a hard time lingering at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Birthday celebrationMaryDined on 7/20/2013I enjoyed a fabulous birthday dinner. I ordered the pork medallions in marsala wine sauce and my husband had the steak with cracked pepper. Both entrées were delicious. I ordered a glass of Sangiovese, which was not sold by the glass, but the manager was willing to do so. The wine was so smooth we bought the bottle! Thanks Ristorante Paradiso for a great evening. MHHSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian Food & ServiceJacquesDined on 6/15/2013Although we had to wait half an hour past our reservation time at 8 pm on a Saturday night to finally get a table, it was well worth the wait. The food was great; the wait service skilled, and our combination birthday and Father's Day gathering was a success, although we were there until closing time at 10:30 pm. (Note: Diners who linger long past a reasonable time for their dining experience might want to consider that that affects those waiting to be seated).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I meet a couple of friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/29/2013I meet a couple of friends for lunch at Ristorante Paradiso a couple of times a year. We come from Edmonds, North Bend and South Bellevue, so it's a natural meeting point. The intimate atmosphere, wonderful food and impeccable service make for a great venue for us to catch up and enjoy a leisurely meal. We've never been disappointed!Special Features:
- kirkland tradition1reliablefriendVIPDined on 5/27/2013we've long time kirkland residents. our neighbors moved 18 months ago to the east coast and returned to kirkland for a visit. we asked them which restaurant they missed most and paradiso was mentioned so off to diiner. nice time with good food and service.Special Features:
- Great Non Verbal CommunicationSoccerMomDined on 5/17/2013We travel to this area a few times a year with a group of people and are always looking for interesting dining options in Kirkland and Redmond. This night we had one other friend with us and we had been having a nice meal with some good wine and conversation when they decided that we and the other table of 4 in the restaurant had been there long enough and turned the lights out on us! The other table looked at us and said "It must be time to go". I guess so. The sad part was that about 30 minutes beforehand we had said to our friend that we should come back when we come back in June. Not going to happen now, there are too many good places that appreciate their customers. BTW this was at about 10:30 on a Friday night, hardly too late.
- The Caesar salad was overdressedkcfoodieVIPDined on 5/16/2013The Caesar salad was overdressed and there was too much oil with the pasta, otherwise the food would have gotten a better review. If this happens again, I may take the overall review down, but generally I enjoy the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pasquale likes Ristorante ParidisioPasqualeDined on 4/16/2013Very nice 3 course meal for Restaurant Week. They found a table for four of us after walking in around 6:30 pm. Nice menu for the special with excellent, pleasant service. Busy but not crowded. Food was excellent. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- My husband and I went hereOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/14/2013My husband and I went here for lunch one day during Resturant Week... Loved it so much we went back the next day for dinner! Excellent food! Excellent service! Excellent time!Special Features:
- Nice quaint RestaurantLekiliDined on 4/14/2013Great for ambience and outdoor dining when the weather cooperates.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small and cramped but deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/13/2013Small and cramped but delicious food. Extensive wine list.Special Features:
- A group of eight of us wentOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/9/2013A group of eight of us went for lunch and had a very good time. We all ate from the Seattle Restaurant week menu and everybody enjoyed their meal. The service was very good for a large group. All agreed that this would be a good place to go for a group lunch in the future.Special Features:
- A Boutique Italian BistroLADBellevueVIPDined on 3/23/2013Thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Ristorante Paradiso. The food was excellent and the wine list was very good and affordable. Service was very attentive even with a new server who was still training. The restaurant is small, tightly packed and very busy so make a reservation.Special Features:
- I hadn't been to RistoranteOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/10/2013I hadn't been to Ristorante Paradiso for many years. I found the entree and appetizer to be as good as it gets. We had Scampi covered with Veal and a special sauce that was to die for. The appetizer was smoked steelhead with a nice compliment of cheeses,veggies, and a gourmet cracker.Special Features:
- I love this restaurant andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/6/2013I love this restaurant and have always had a marvelous experience there. The food is impeccable. This visit, however, our wait person was one I had not had before and was not as focused, attentive and well versed as others. I had to ask for basics, he did not check back on us regularly and the overall experience was just not the same calibre. I'll still return because the restaurant is one of my all-time favorites.Special Features:
- 15 min wait for table. WaitressOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/2/201315 min wait for table. Waitress spilt some wine while pouring a glass and didn't bother to offer to comp. Otherwise the sevice and food was good.
- Though a tad on the busy side,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/27/2013Though a tad on the busy side, RP had excellent and inobtrusive servers to compliment the outstanding menu. My wife and I enjoyed the rich pasta dishes and beware the gorganzola, lest you be hooked as well. :-)Special Features:
- Simply wonderful!FoodieVIPDined on 2/23/2013We found this restaurant about a year ago just driving down Kirkland. What a wonderful place this is. We love the calamari ( no batter! Hooray!), The Chicken Lemon, The Penne Pasta and this weeks Fish was wonderful with the artichokes and capers. We go there every chance we get. The Back room is a bit noisy so we ask for the tables out front. Everyone there does a terriffic job.Special Features:
- Valentines DaySortorDined on 2/14/2013The service was wonderful and the food was delicious. The price was higher than we expected; however, the quality of the food was exceptional. The dining room was setup in a very romantic style. It was very small and crowded and it was EXTREMELY hot in the dining room we both broke a sweat and because of the temperture in the dining room we did not enjoy the overall experience. I will go back and hope that the dining room temperature was just a glitch the evening we visited. My husband ordered the special and he absolutely loved it.Special Features:
- It is an outstanding restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/14/2013It is an outstanding restaurant in the middle of Kirkland Center. I has swordfish which was heavenly soft and was melting in the mouth. We are trying to celebrate all family anniversaries in Paradiso.Special Features:
- Everything was excellent.MikeVIPDined on 2/2/2013Everything was excellent. The food, the service and the ambience. I had the special (lamb) and it was cooked to perfection and seasoned perfectly.Special Features:
- This restaurant is all aboutLynnDined on 2/1/2013This restaurant is all about where you sit. The first time we were there we were in the little alcove by the front door and nearly froze to death every time the door opened. The second time we tried to go it was a warm day in the summer and left because it was too hot. This time the temperature was just right --(oh, no, I've channeled the Three Bears) -- we were sat directly by the station where the waiters picked up the food and grab their pepper shakers. This could be irritating to some people, but I enjoyed watching how the restaurant worked. My husband was ecstatic about his lasagne, and I enjoyed the fish special, and especially the Limon Cello.Special Features:
- Lovely GemOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 1/15/2013Fabulous authentic Italian food within a charming space and wonderful wait staff.Special Features:
- Always a great Italian mealCarolynDined on 12/31/2012Always a great Italian meal at Paradiso. Reliable and consistent. Good value for the money. Nothing extraordinary about the ambiance but some of the food (like the calamari) is spectacular. You will enjoy yourself here
- Surprisingly Fresh & Flavorful.Wine4JimVIPDined on 12/30/2012Wow - this place has been in Kirkland for 22 years and we just visited it for the first time thanks to a Google offer.After being seated, the menu appeared to be pretty standard Italian fare. However, the Caesar salad was crispy, fresh and flavorful and our entrees/pasta dishes were served piping hot. Our meals were very well prepared and again, freshness and simply flavorful were the hallmarks of the meal for us.We'll definitely return: there's nothing wrong with simple menus done well!Special Features:
- Great staff, great food!damandoliDined on 12/29/2012Great staff, great food! We are able to walk from our home!Special Features: