107 East Trenton Ave
Morrisville, PA 19067Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cafeantonio.com/index.htm
- Phone: 2154281733
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm,
Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm,
Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Delivery, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from cafe antonio
cafe antonio is a home-style Italian BYOB located in Morrisville, PA.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
cafe antonio - Best Restaurants in Morrisville ›
cafe antonio reviews from OpenTable diners
40 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (22)special occasion (14)good for groups (12)fit for foodies (12)romantic (11)great for lunch (8)kid-friendly (5)hot spot (1)Show More
- Cafe Antonio - Fabulous!JillDined on 12/27/2013Always a delicious dinner and spectacular service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodvogueanddogueDined on 12/20/2013It's always great to dine here. We love our waitress Audrey, too! She is so energetic and fun.Special Features:
- Our meals were excellent,FerroequinologistDined on 12/20/2013Our meals were excellent, the food could not have been better!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience!ChrisDined on 12/13/2013It was date night and this was the perfect place. Both of our chicken dishes were delicious. The portions were a nice size, I had plenty to take home for leftovers, The service was also very good. Nice neighborhood restaurant. We will back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A real BYOB neighborhood GemYardleyVIPDined on 11/22/2013You are missing out if you are in the Yardley/Morrisville area and have not tasted the food at Cafe Antonio's. The service and food are great. Their catered food is excellent too. I use them for catering and had parties at the restaurnant. I always get compliments. We dining alone with my wife we look forward to their specials. Love the place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodvogueanddogueDined on 11/11/2013This is an old reliable for me. It is close to home...comfortable and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Morrisville MarvelousOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/9/2013We have eaten here several times and the food and service never lets us down. Love this place!Special Features:
- Always A PleasureFranSVIPDined on 11/5/2013Never been disappointed, good food, service and setting!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For the restaurant to be sowindyjjVIPDined on 11/2/2013For the restaurant to be so empty, the service was extremely slow. Good foodSpecial Features:
- Always very good!whyyDined on 10/19/2013We have been going here for years. It's always very good to eat at the restaurant, but we do a lot more take out then eat in.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding staffLiamNJDined on 10/17/2013The food was very good, as always. I was MOST impressed with our waiter. As he was pulling the cork on the wine that I had brought, the cork broke - twice. Without hesitation, he took the 20 year old bottle to the kitchen and expertly decanted it and returned the carafe to the table. Attentive service. Excellent choice for dinner and it is a bonus that it is BYOB, so you can bring that nice wine and have it treated expertly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingFranSVIPDined on 10/15/2013Good food, Good service, Good people. One of my favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As always an enjoyable exceptionalOctoberVIPDined on 10/12/2013As always an enjoyable exceptional dining experience. Amy is the best! Antonio makes the best dessert crepes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always consistently good...GaryVIPDined on 10/6/2013This is a good local place for reliably good food. Anthony/Fran (owners) do a great job, very attentive to details...always engaged in the Business, and it shows.Special Features:
- Pricing has increased overDABellamyVIPDined on 10/4/2013Pricing has increased over the years to a point that this restaurant is to costly to eat at.Special Features:
- Always Good FoodSteakLoversVIPDined on 8/24/2013The food is always good at Cafe Antonio. Never had a bad meal there. I love that it is BYOB. I like to sit in the front room with all the windows, nice atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Local BYOB!LocalEatsDined on 8/23/2013We were introduced to Cafe Antonios by good friends of ours and are so glad! Service is outstanding, food is authentic - homemade pasta daily! Cannot get any better! Portions are huge - which are great as it then lasts a few days (and the Vodka Rigatoni is better after the 2nd day!). The fact it's a BYOB is awesome. Decor is very nice, with quiet 2 person tables by the window.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The level of service and mealOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 8/16/2013The level of service and meal preparation continues to impress my family! We enjoy the relaxing atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great place for celebratingOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/8/2013I took my two nieces (ages 13 & 18) to Cafe Antonio to celebrate very special school achievements. It was their first dining experience and I was a bit concerned about the younger one's limited food 'likes'. The menu was plentiful and she found several selections which interested her. My guess is that the owner/manager recognized that it was a celebratory night for us and to our surprise, he made us a special appetizer which was delicious. The waiter was very helpful when we inquired about various dishes Overall, both nieces loved the place, the food, and the ambiance (the harp player added a nice touch to the dining experience). Thanks to Cafe Antonio, I was able to provide both nieces with a memorable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was terrible.PIPERDined on 7/19/2013This was our first visit to Cafe Antonio, we were a party of 4 adults. It was highly recommended. We were pleasantly surprised by the interior, it was really nice. The food was excellent. Our service was just awful. We had a 6:30 p.m. reservation and did not get our dinner until a little after 8 p.m. When we asked our server what happened to him, he told he was taking care of a large party. What? Are you kidding me? I emailed Cafe Antonio the day after our dinner to let them know about our service and the auto response email said they would get back to me, they didn't. We left the Cafe a little after 9 p.m. and we didn't even have dessert! I'm not sure that I want to try them again since they didn't even bother to email back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good Local PlacePhillyPhoodieVIPDined on 7/6/2013Been here several times and recommend for good consistent Itailian-American food. Large and varied menu. The chef pays attention to detail. It's a BYOB. So, the price is very reasonable. Service is attentive an knowledgeable. If you live in the are this can be a reliable regular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good. Service waswindyjjVIPDined on 6/27/2013Food was good. Service was unusually slow despite it was not busy. ?????Special Features:
- Delicious FoodmimwDined on 6/19/2013My husband had the Fra-Diavolo, which he said was superb and spicy, as noted. I had the Spaghetti Bolognese. It was some of the best meat sauce I have had out in a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian food!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/14/2013My family and I have dined at Cafe Antonio many times over the years. The food is always great and it is a plus that it is a byob restaurant. We have celebrated many special occasions at CA because of the atmosphere and the consistent quality of the food and the service.Special Features:
- Great meal!KasualDinerDined on 5/31/2013On a recommendation, made reservations via OT on a trip in the area. We arrived ~20 mins early but no worries and were seated right away on a FRiday evening. Service was friendly, quick, attentive and efficient. Audrey (the server) was very friendly and knowledgable. We had the Veal Sorrento and the Seafood Pasta Purses and both were phenomenal! Both came with hot homemade bread and salad. Great value for the money and they even take requests (I asked for pappardelle instead of capellini and they made it resh for me). Will return soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was outstanding andMichaelVIPDined on 5/21/2013The food was outstanding and the service was the same. I go there often as I can, and just can't seem to leave empty handed.Special Features:
- Exceptional Italian selections.NancyDined on 5/12/2013Exceptional Italian selections. Everything is homemade, including the pasta and unbelievable crepe desserts. Not like any other Italian restaurant you've been to. If you are not nearby it is worth driving a distance to try Cafe Antonio.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticoYumyum1Dined on 5/12/2013We had our Mother 's Day dinner at Cafe Antonio and were so impressed! On a very busy day they still offered lots of yummy choices! Homemade pastas and meats and fishes! My kids were so happy too! Desserts knocked our socks off as well! A must go to in Morrisville!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!RonRDined on 5/11/2013Great food and atmosphere. Service just OK...empty water glasses and bread basket, etc. Lack a adequate parking that's part of the charm.Special Features:
- Always have a good meal here...reasGaryVIPDined on 5/10/2013Always have a good meal here...reasonable, good food, friendly staff with good service.Special Features:
- As always a wonderful dinnerOctoberVIPDined on 4/19/2013As always a wonderful dinner and the crepes were to die for!!Special Features:
- We haven't been to this restaurantSheriSVIPDined on 3/23/2013We haven't been to this restaurant for many years so decided to give it a try but we were less than pleased. The bread was flat and cakey. The salad was just okay, nothing special. I had high hopes for my pork chop with roast potatoes but the chop was so tough, I couldn't eat it and the potatoes weren't at all crisp. My husband's fish had so much lemon rind that he found it unpleasant. The dessert menu (all ice creams) looked really enticing but were boring in reality and didn't have much flavor. The coffee was lukewarm. The service was good
- wonderful dinner and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/22/2013wonderful dinner and service. will even use as location for gift card purchases. only drawback is parking. but would return food because food and service trumps parking.Special Features:
- First time going there andNjaeoDined on 3/15/2013First time going there and was delightfully surprised by the fresh pasta. The appetizers we had (stuffed mushrooms) were not completely cooked which was our only comlplaint about the meal.
- The food and staff are fantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 3/8/2013The food and staff are fantastic ! I have been coming here for years and the food continues to rise to new heights ! Cafe Antonio is a place you MUST visit !Special Features:
- A true gem of a restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/5/2013Cafe Antonio is one of my favorite restaurants! The food is fabulous and the service is superb! I highly recommend the restaurant!Special Features:
- Excellent staff. Good food.windyjjVIPDined on 3/2/2013Excellent staff. Good food. Just forgot my wine. :(Special Features:
- limited menu for valentinesOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 2/14/2013limited menu for valentines day, they ran out of filet mignon at 7:15 pm which was disappointing.Special Features:
- We always enjoy our visitsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/9/2013We always enjoy our visits to Cafe Antonio! It never fails though, I leave the house thinking I will order something from their regular menu to only find delight in their special offerings (on this most recent visit it was lobster tails with seafood risotto.) My hubby, as always, thoroughly enjoyed his lobster ravioli! On a chilly night we both opted for the broccoli cheddar soup in lieu of the salad and we were not disappointed! I think we both could have made a meal from just the soup and delicious warm bread but of course, we left nothing of our entrees anyway! Our server, Audrey was very knowledgeable about the menu as well as being friendly and attentive. Don't forget your wine and you will have a wonderful time at Cafe Antonio!Special Features:
- I can't say how good the foodMichaelVIPDined on 1/19/2013I can't say how good the food was and that is one of my favorite places to eat. The service is excellent and te food is something you have to try for yourself. Outstanding service.Special Features: