315 Martinis and Tapas
315 E Wallace Ave
Coeur D'Alene, ID 83814-2951Neighborhood:
InternationalPrice: $30 and under
315 Martinis and Tapas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.315martinisandtapas.com/
- Phone: 2086679660
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday, Tuesday - Thursday: 3:15pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:15pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, International, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Brandon Mitchell
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We have been catering in this area for 27 years. We offer a very broad range of choice and a large selection of menus. Our goal is to tailor the menu to your budget and taste. Many recommendations are available upon request. Check our website for details.
- Private Party Facilities: During the day we often hold meetings, brunch and lunch, high tea, cooking classes etc. Even weddings. But our restaurant opens mid-afternoon at 3:15 so we try to wrap up private events by 4:00. For smaller groups we do accommodate them in the dining room, but rarely book the entire dining room for private parties during our restaurant hours.
- Private Party Contact: Kris McIlvenna 2086679660x1
- Entertainment: On Tuesday, Friday and Saturday night the 315 offers soft blues, jazz and contemporary music from 6:00-9:00. Our musicians are well known in this area and highly talented.
A word from 315 Martinis and Tapas
The 315 restaurant at the Historic Greenbriar Inn is a comfortable yet elegant setting for virtually every occasion. You can cozy up to one of two fireplaces on the main floor, have one of our famously hand-crafted martinis in our full bar, or enjoy tapas and dinner inside the restaurant or outside on our deck or patio within a garden setting, weather permitting! Our menu features a large selection of Tapas, drawing from cuisines around the world, as well as selected dinner items. The menu lends itself to groups who enjoy sharing different dishes together, as well as the more traditional “date night” fare.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
315 Martinis and Tapas - Best Restaurants in Coeur d’Alene ›
315 Martinis and Tapas reviews from OpenTable diners
23 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (17)neighborhood gem (16)fit for foodies (11)special occasion (11)romantic (10)good for groups (4)notable wine list (3)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (2)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- Reservation process good.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/5/2013Reservation process good. They followed our request and suggested one of two fireside locations. The selection recommended was out of the main crowd which was animated, thereby avoiding direct immersion in the high noise level while still being able to enjoy the music which was goo.Special Features:
- Great TappasJamesVIPDined on 10/19/2013We enjoyed several selections from the Tappas menu and enjoyed every dish. my mixed martini was good, and served as requested. our waiter was very attentive and made suggestions when requested. we enjoyed our evening out!Special Features:
- A real gemRobVDined on 10/18/2013The Martini's were exceptional, the Ahi tapas was great, the service friendly and attentive, and the ambiance was beautiful. Definitely one of my new fav's in CdA!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surpassed ExpectationsMammasaysDined on 10/11/2013I always research before trying any new place. This is really rare, but with this place, every single thing that the waiter brought out TRULY exceeded expectations. Every bite of every dish was a surprising treat. The martini's are unique and delicious, maybe too delicious. ;-) Thankfully we were also staying at the Greenbriar Inn, the site of 315, also a treat!! I've travelled many places in Europe with one of the main goals to experience great food. The ambience, the food, and drinks riveled any European experience I've ever had. The music that night was a guitar & bass duo that augmented the welcoming atmosphere perfectly. I absolutly give 315 Martinis & Tapas a five star salute, and plan to recommend them to all my friends. Thank you.!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- QuaintOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/1/2013Service and craft cocktails beyond amazing. Highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Find!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/21/2013Excellent place, interesting menu and wonderful food, very pleasant space. Wish we lived closer so we could return frequently!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was perfect!BobKatDined on 8/17/2013Two couples, all over sixty, sat and enjoyed yummy martini's and delicious appetizers for several hours. We were not rushed, enjoyed our conversation and loved the ambiance. We didn't have to yell over the music and left knowing that we will be back soon. Thanks so much for such a wonderful experience, we'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/13/2013Saw lots of positive reviews on this place and went for it. It was a Tuesday night and they had some great live music. But they were not prepared for the crowds that the band brought in - ran out of some selections and service was very slow. However, Bob, the owner kept apologizing and comped our drinks, since even those took a long time to arrive. The food was well worth waiting for! Cheese plate, house salad, crab cakes and cioppino - all excellent!Special Features:
- Fair-to-midlandJoniewDined on 7/25/2013Charming spot, so-so service, food did not live up to descriptions on the internet or even the menu. Edible, but uninspired. Won't be in a hurry to go back, but will not avoid.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- THIS IS OUR SECOND TIME ANDDickVIPDined on 7/25/2013THIS IS OUR SECOND TIME AND THE FOOD WAS AGAIN EXCELLENT. THE ARTICHOKE CHEESE-GARLIC SPREAD IS TERRIFIC. THE SEARED TUNA WAS ALSO EXCELLENT.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Group of 6BirthdayGroupDined on 7/20/2013Great 1st visit to celebrate 3 July Birthdays. Drinks were very good even though ice melted quickly due to temperature. So many great Tapas to select from. Our group of six went with 3 to share and wanted to try more another time! . Difficult to decide on a meal to share with my husband after sampling the 3 Tapas! Everything ordered by all was enjoyed. We'll have to go back another time to try the other choices!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looking for a Quiet Martini HIdeoutKimberlyDined on 7/18/2013The martini selection is spectacular and we are slowly working our way through the menu. We haven't found one yet that we didn't like.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great setting & menu-off nignt?whiskMEawayDined on 6/29/2013The building is a historic gem with gorgeous deck and other outdoor spaces perfect for alfresco dining. The servers and hostess were genuinely welcoming and provided excellent information about their menu. Good bar list. The items on the menu were diverse and all looked interesting, but we were disappointed in the 4 different foods we tried. Just too salty, and the flavors weren't well developed. We might try it again because of the beautiful location--and maybe it was just an off night in the kitchen?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Martini/TapasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/28/2013We enjoyed the variety of Maritini choices particularly the Basel flavor. Good tapas Ahi and Mushroom. Found Chipino soupy, salmon hard without pasta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miffed but niceTCH83Dined on 6/25/2013We reserved on-line & I noted the special occasion (30yrs of Marriage) plus special dietary needs. When we got there the host did not even check the computer or reservation book. I mentioned the dietary needs again when ordering (low fat/low cholesterol). When my food came it had some oil on things. The asparagus was way too peppery & then I found the Salmon not completely cooked. The waitress did take it back to get modified/cooked. The asparagus was still too peppery even for my husband. I am miffed that they hadn't noted the request via computer. The Salad was WONDERFUL with fresh Huckleberries. Overall it was a good experience as the house was very beautiful, staff friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere, delicious foodAlynnlazDined on 6/22/2013The staff was very friendly and outgoing, checking in regularly and ensuring our satisfaction. They gave us some feedback on how they came up with some of the drinks listed, which was nice. We got to listen to some live music, hear them sing Happy Birthday to someone for their birthday....overall, a great evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Variety...loved the tapasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/20/2013Great dining experience at 315 Martinis and Tapas. Beautiful dining room and excellent menu with variety that includes plenty of low-carb choices. Too many great choices... I plan to go back for the Crab Louis salad and a few other items that look great. Very friendly service and also very quick considering the restaurant was packed during our dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We ate on the porch whichOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/15/2013We ate on the porch which was on the second level over-looking a well manicured yard. There was a guitar player for background noise while dining. Great atmosphere! The menu had a healthy orientation but very satisfying. I'm going back again the next time i'm in Coeur d' Alene.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebration dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/25/2013I celebrated my 40th birthday here with my husband and toddler. We had a nice table next to the window with room for my son to be out of his chair and not bother anyone. There was live music playing which was a little loud, but we could still have a conversation easily. We decided to just order tapas for our entire meal. We ordered four different items and all were delicious. If we were to be back in the area in the future I would come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great "girls night out"DaboDined on 4/30/2013Very charming surroundings, excellent tapas, and the pomtinis were delicious! Out server was outstanding, we felt as if we were his only table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it! It was my birthday,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/16/2013Loved it! It was my birthday, and I'm glad we picked 315 to celebrate. I loved the band, "Rub." The live music was a big draw for me, yet it didn't disturb our dining experience at all because it wasn't too loud so we couldn't hear each other. Our favorite tapas were the meatballs (holy cow!), the blackened ahi, the Tuscan salad, the bruschetta (wow!). Baked mussels were less appealing because I dislike a "fishy" taste, and the steak strip stir-fry was spiced beautifully but the meat was a little too well done for our taste. My martinis were excellent. My husband's house wine was great. Oh, and most important!!! the dark chocolate gelato with caramel sauce will be a memory all my remaining life! We will be back looking for it!Special Features:
- fabulous food (especiallyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/30/2013fabulous food (especially the ahi tuna!), fun music and atmosphere.Special Features:
- This was our first of whatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013This was our first of what I hope are many visits. We just moved to the area and decided to try for Valentines's. The reviews I read were great, and my hairdresser said she loved it. The atmosphere was great. I had reviewed the menu in advance, but on arrival found they had a special limited menu for the occasion. The martini was excellent. The salad was fabulous, worth going back just for salad. My trout was to die for. The cheesecake was very good also. Can hardly wait to go back to try from their regular menu. The only issue, and it wasn't an issue really, but they didn't appear to have sufficient staff for the number of diners. Waited quite a while for a waiter to initially appear, and she was too busy throughout the eveningSpecial Features:
- Our experience in your restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Our experience in your restaurant on Feb 14th was wonderful. We chose the special dinner, chicken for my husband & the filet Mignon. Both dishes were great, but the filet Mignon was over the top - great flavor and so very tender. We had the Italian ice cream for dessert, and again we were treated to an excellent dining experience. We love your restaurant and I put it at the top of our favorite places to eat in Coeur d' Alene. We have shared this experience with friends and recommended it to many of them.Special Features:
- great local spotOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 2/14/2013Went here for valentines day and it was fantastic we didn't feel rushed in the food was excellent and wow those chocolate martinis are just so goodSpecial Features:
- We have had dinner with anotherOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/12/2013We have had dinner with another couple at 315 a couple of times to celebrate milestones in our lives and it is always a memorable occasion. The employees are always helpful and personable.Special Features:
- Wonderful neighborhood gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/10/2013This place was fantastic! My wife and I went there because we heard that the food was good, but it was actually great. We had a wonderful time and the service was very good.It is not the kind of place you go to see lots of other people, but rather cozy and very romantic. We drove from the North side of Spokane and the trip was worth it. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- We truly enjoyed our diningOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/17/2013We truly enjoyed our dining experience at 315 in the Greenbriar Inn. It was a beautiful restaurant, and the food was great. We will return.Special Features:
- This restaurant has wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/29/2012This restaurant has wonderful atmosphere and the customer diversity was great to see in Coeur d'Alene. The music and setting were inviting, unfortunately the food was more than a bit sub-par. We made several selections from the Tapas menu, none of which could be rated above 'fair'. The fruit & cheese plate was not lacking in volume, but the quality was disappointing; basically chunks of cheese excised from a blocks of "cheddar" purchased at Costco. And what is it with the orange cheddar anyway? The french onion soup was basically broth with not much more. The crab cakes were tasteless. This restaurant also has an entree menu, which from our experience may have been the better choice.Special Features:
- Best Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/15/2012I chose this restaurant for a small holiday get together with friends. It was outstanding! The Christmas decorations were beautiful, service was great, martinits were out of this world, and the food was amazing. The live music put the perfect touch on the evening. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a quiant and quiet restaurant with lots of personality.Special Features:
- Cozy place with awesome food.Hungrybear1Dined on 12/15/2012Cozy place with awesome food. The prices seem a bit high but all food is hand crafted. The owner greeted us at our table which was very nice.Special Features:
- Service was outstanding, martinisOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/7/2012Service was outstanding, martinis delicious, tapas delicious. The only drawback was the music volume. Nice to have live background music, but the music was so loud we had to raise our voices to be heard across the table and next to each other. It's a small room for loud music, and patrons speaking loudly created excess noise level. Why not keep the music a bit quieter during dinner hours 6-9 and then increase the volume later in the evening when people are more apt to just be coming in for the music. Otherwise, all was well, and we will continue to go to 315 and recommend it.Special Features:
- Yummy!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/7/2012We had a dinner of tapas followed by dessert. It was great! We will definitely be back!Special Features: