7559 West Sand Lake Rd
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.americangymkhana.com/
- Phone: 4079852900
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 4:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Raga offers three private dining areas, with seating from 15 to 250 guests. All rooms are private, have the ability for presentations with screens, mic and full sound available.
- Private Party Contact: John Pereira 4079852900x
- Entertainment: Raga will offer Indian inspired music, as well as Jazz and other World Class music.
- Special Events:
A word from American Gymkhana
American Gymkhana is an upscale restaurant and lounge that serves Modern Indian Cuisine and strives to give its customers the best food and service possible. Our menu reflects the diversity of India, steeped in the classics while offering touches of modernity. Our wine program is constructed to pique the interest of the novice yet be alluring to any enthusiast. Our service style emphasizes hospitality with knowledgeable and technically proficient staff. This contemporary restaurant offers a dining experience to satisfy all aspects of fine cuisine, wine selection, service, ambience, and atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
American Gymkhana reviews from OpenTable diners
- would not go back, food isfoodloverVIPDined on 11/3/2012would not go back, food is not all it seems to be and they use frozen desserts!
- New, unique, spectacular.MonchDined on 10/31/2012This is our second time at Raga. The first time the restaurant had not been openned so we were the only customers. Now that the restaurant is officially opened I need to say it has gone beyond my expectations in terms of bringing to the table Indian cuisine impeccably made, internationally displayed, and in an atmosphere that would make you think you are eating at the Taj Mahal. The buttered Chicken is to die for and the tandoori chicken was spectacular. The use of french cooking techniques softened the sometimes sharp Indian flavors. I highly recommend this restaurants. We will come again.Special Features:
- Raga is awesome!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/18/2012WOW, finally a great restaurant on Sand Lake Rd, Indian food was amazingly soft and deliciously fresh, I like the idea that you can order it mild, spicy or Indian Spice which is really spicy, that's a great Idea. The restaurant is absolutely beautiful, if its not the most beautiful restaurant on Sand Lake I don't know which is, and I've dine in all of them! I highly recommend Raga , I had some of their Global Fusion Menu and it was out of this world!! Great Job!Special Features: