Raga Restaurant Lounge & Bar
7559 West Sand Lake Rd
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $31 to $50
Raga Restaurant Lounge & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ragarestaurant.com/
- Phone: 407-985-2900x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We do offer catering, for any size party.
- Private Party Facilities: Raga offers three private dining areas, with seating from 15 to 250 guests. All rooms are private, have the ability for presentations with screens, mic and full sound available.
- Private Party Contact: John Pereira 4079852900x
- Entertainment: Raga will offer Indian inspired music, as well as Jazz and other World Class music.
- Special Events:
A word from Raga Restaurant Lounge & Bar
The Myriad of tales related to the Indian subcontinent is a Kaleidoscope of mystical and sublime colors. A trip to the Countryside is mesmerizing, as it encompassed the flatlands of the Deccan plateaus to the soaring heights of the Himalayas. The geography is as diverse as the people who inhabit the land. Different historical influences,that span centuries,have brought forth an exuberance that is deeply enriched by the interplay of cultural presentations. All of our dishes are prepared using only the finest ingredients, Olive Oils, fresh herbs and spices and contain no artificial flavorings or preservatives. Our gold medal, award-wining Executive Chef Dominic Sarkar exemplifies Raga"s passion for the best by preparing our menu's culinary delights. Having Trained in India,Chef Sarkar has held prestigious positions spanning a 26-year career around the globe-from Dubai to Bahrain, the UAE and the to California. We offer our guests his inspiration, of Gulf Indian cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Raga Restaurant Lounge & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (1)vibrant bar scene (1)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- would not go back, food isfoodloverVIPDined on 11/3/2012would not go back, food is not all it seems to be and they use frozen desserts!
- New, unique, spectacular.MonchDined on 10/31/2012This is our second time at Raga. The first time the restaurant had not been openned so we were the only customers. Now that the restaurant is officially opened I need to say it has gone beyond my expectations in terms of bringing to the table Indian cuisine impeccably made, internationally displayed, and in an atmosphere that would make you think you are eating at the Taj Mahal. The buttered Chicken is to die for and the tandoori chicken was spectacular. The use of french cooking techniques softened the sometimes sharp Indian flavors. I highly recommend this restaurants. We will come again.Special Features:
- Raga is awesome!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/18/2012WOW, finally a great restaurant on Sand Lake Rd, Indian food was amazingly soft and deliciously fresh, I like the idea that you can order it mild, spicy or Indian Spice which is really spicy, that's a great Idea. The restaurant is absolutely beautiful, if its not the most beautiful restaurant on Sand Lake I don't know which is, and I've dine in all of them! I highly recommend Raga , I had some of their Global Fusion Menu and it was out of this world!! Great Job!Special Features: