Seagrille Seafood & Sushi
849 Verdier Avenue
Victoria, BC V8M 1C5Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: CAN$30 and under
Seagrille Seafood & Sushi
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.seagrille.ca/
- Phone: 2505442079
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM, Friday - Saturday: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Breakfast: daily 7:30am to 10:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Jevon Thow
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Plan to amaze them with Victoria most spectacular oceanfront party & event venues, incredible food and discerning service! The catering team at Brentwood Bay Resort will take care of planning all the details for your special event, party or meeting. We'll create a menu with our chef's seasonal offerings all paired with the regions finest wines and local craft beers. Our team will arrange breakfast, lunch or dinner options to suit your budget and party size. Go online for more information at http://www.brentwoodbayresort.com/events-weddings
- Private Party Facilities: Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa offers three choices for private dining, wedding and conference/meeting space. Our beautiful poolside oceanfront Gallery Room offers sit down seating for up to 38 guests and stand up reception style for up to 60. The Garden room accommodates seating for up to 25 guests located next to a lovely garden setting. The Seagrille dining rooms can be used for exclusive weddings & parties for up to 100 guests. Contact our Sales & Events Manager by email email@example.com
- Private Party Contact: Jackie May 250-544-5124
- Special Events: Special Valentines 4-Course Chefs Tasting Menu for $49 offered February 8th through February 17th, 2013. Call 250-544-2079 to book your table for a truly special and romantic Valentines celebration at the Seagrille at Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa.
A word from Seagrille Seafood & Sushi
Victoria's most spectacular oceanfront dining experience, located at Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa just 20 minutes from downtown Victoria. Enjoy the crackling fireplace or on the heated seaside patios. Savour a fresh approach to pacific rim cuisine. Seasonally inspired ingredients harvested from the sea and grown fresh on Vancouver Island. A temptation of flavours, colours and textures artfully paired with region's finest BC wine. Watch our Japanese sushi chef's prepare amazing creations right before your eyes at Sushi & Sake Bar, open daily for lunch & dinner. Try the chef's seasonally inspired 3-Course menu for just $39.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Seagrille Seafood & Sushi - Best Restaurants in Central Saanich ›
Seagrille Seafood & Sushi reviews from OpenTable diners
24 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (21)great for outdoor dining (19)special occasion (16)romantic (12)fit for foodies (10)neighborhood gem (9)good for groups (5)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (3)notable wine list (3)late-night find (2)hot spot (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Great food great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/15/2013My husband and I stayed at the hotel and had breakfast and dinner at the Seagrille. Both were delicious!!! Service and atmosphere superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful expereincefifoDined on 9/1/2013We hosted friends from Vernon and chose the Lodge as it is our favorite place for a dinner. We find the food excellent, the selection varied and able to accommodate different tastes and preferences. We previously held a 85th birthday party for my mother at the Lodge and it was a special event. I made a special cake and the staff were wonderful and even 'upgraded' the decorations on the cake with fresh flowers. The design of the restaurant makes it quiet and easy to enjoy conversation. The view brings back many memories as I grew up spending every summer weekend in the bay. At that time the Lodge was the "Brent-a-bay Lodge" and very different! We are fortunate to have such a wonderful place to enjoy dinner with friends and Family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodhymiDined on 8/31/2013This place is now our new favorite, the food is wonderful as is the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful settingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2013The location, decor, and charm do this lovely restaurant can't be beat. Perhaps the evening we were there thay had too customers, for the kitchen to handle. The food was not outstanding, but very fresh and good. One of had the Sushi platter, which was very fresh, the fish delicious. The other one of can't even remember what was ordered.....what does that say. Very friendly service however.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An out-of-the way locationBytheseaDined on 8/11/2013An out-of-the way location with lovely atmosphere and good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would go again in a heartbeat!BdaygirlDined on 7/4/2013First time and had heard the food was fantastic and oh my not wrong. The variety from appetizers to entrees superb. The ambience equal to oceanfront Tofino or San Francisco, such a treat. Can't wait to go back to the deck and try another of the yummy wines and some of the amazing sushi. It was more than dinner, it was a mini vacation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary Dinner24thanniversaryDined on 6/21/2013We had numerous appetizers to share beween four of us. Everything was exceptional!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great potentialdiningdivaDined on 5/31/2013Overall, our table of 6 enjoyed the evening. Good friends and great food made the evening. Lots of service errors made, but at least the waiter had a sense of humour - even about his own mistakes so we just rolled with it rather than make a fuss. Half our table had sushi, half had other food. The sushi chefs were "in the weeds" so half of us got our food well before the others and the sushi orders were not correct. Drinks took a long time to get. Delicious food but had we not been so flexible, or if we had been in a rush, the errors could have ruined the evening. The menu has recently changed (need to update the website!) so that may have been a factor but with what we spent on dinner (over 400) one could say the errors were inexcusable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over cooked salmonArabellaDined on 5/26/2013Loved the place but my food was not that good. We had the brunch menu and I had salmon with crepes. Salmon was tough and really over cooked, the crepes were nice, sauce was tasty but the dish needed something green and crunchy to contrast. Would definitely not choose that dish again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a very nice dinnerkeah158Dined on 5/20/2013We had a very scrumptious dinner . Celebrated our anniversary here and would highly recommend this restaurant !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Westcoast dining at its best!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/13/2013Had the excellent sushi and sashimi platter. Very good server - Demetrios - polite and available when necessary. His recommendations created a delicious dining experience for us. We will visit again!Special Features:
- Great atmosphere. LookingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/31/2013Great atmosphere. Looking out at the bay and sailboats while enjoying truly excellent food. The food took quite awhile for brunch food but was well worth the wait. The staff are fantastic.Special Features:
- The resort is lovely, includingOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/27/2013The resort is lovely, including the restaurant. The food was OK, not brilliant and perhaps a bit pricey for average food. However, you're not exactly in the big city here so for your choice of good dining, this is probably the place.Special Features:
- I had such an amazing experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/26/2013I had such an amazing experience dining here. I came here for one dinner and two breakfasts during my stay at the resort. Audra was the nicest person working in a kitchen that I have ever met. The food was delicious.Special Features:
- Food was amazing! We had theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/22/2013Food was amazing! We had the scallops to start, and filet mingnon and the halibut for entrees. Very good!Special Features:
- The chefs Valentine specialSmileDined on 2/14/2013The chefs Valentine special was very well presented Great taste, quality and Value Always a good experienceSpecial Features:
- Thursday was my birthday andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/7/2013Thursday was my birthday and we couldn't have chosen a spot that we would have enjoyed more. The food was absolutely wonderful and our server was very sweet and attentive. Overall a lovely experience and one that we will repeat.Special Features:
- It was our first time thereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/5/2013It was our first time there and will go again.The food was good, I would have liked to see more seafood on the menu, but overall it was very good and very well presented. Your house salad was amazing it's a keeper.The wine list was good, however a little pricey for what the wine is worth in most cases.Special Features:
- We had a Groupon and our serverOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/23/2012We had a Groupon and our server made us feel inferior. We had questions about how the Groupon worked and what we could add to the offer and he was not helpful and again made us feel cheap!! the food was very, very good and the ambience very nice, but the server gave off such a "hoity toity" feeling that was uncomfortable. He was a larger sized man with glasses.Special Features: