Range Steakhouse - Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Resort
15480 Maricopa Road
Maricopa, AZ 85239Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Range Steakhouse - Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Resort
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.harrahsakchin.com/restaurants/The-Range-Steakhouse.html#.Ux4FHM76TCo
- Phone: 4808025000
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Firday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Colin Ribble
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine
A word from Range Steakhouse - Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Resort
The Range Steakhouse offers a classic steakhouse menu featuring juicy steaks, succulent seafood, delicious appetizers, side dishes and desserts. Our individually hand selected cuts of beef are prepared to perfection.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Range Steakhouse - Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Resort - Best Restaurants in Maricopa ›
Range Steakhouse - Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Resort reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (50)romantic (23)fit for foodies (14)neighborhood gem (13)good for groups (9)late-night find (7)notable wine list (7)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/25/2014My husband and I had a nice time the service was excellent and the waiters were the best!!!!Special Features:
- Great FoodaeromanDined on 5/25/2014Food and service were excellent. Reservations a must, otherwise long waits.
- What a find!SurprisedInMaricopaDined on 5/19/2014I never expected to find such a great steakhouse in the Maricopa area. The prices were on par for the quality of food and service. The one time I've been to The Range our server gave sub-par service but the other wait staff made up for it. I ordered the 16 oz. New York Strip and it was cooked perfectly. Good quality meat, the drinks were stiff, and the sides were delicious. All-in-all I'd definitely recommend visiting if you make a trip to Ak-Chin Casino.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Happy CustomermbrtazDined on 5/16/2014Dinner was delish!! Prices reasonable, service was outstanding!! Looking forward to going again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but too priceyAZDanoDined on 5/15/2014I felt things were priced about 15 to 20% too much.
- DiningMORAMDined on 5/12/2014This was not our first time to the Steak House and it won't be out last.Special Features:
- Dining at the Range SteakhouseLuv2EatDined on 5/11/2014The quality of the food is excellent. The variety of the menu offers something for everyone. The service is excellent. The ambience is very good/romantic. It is a little pricey but so are other fine restaurants. Enjoy!Special Features:
- OutstandingBreezeDined on 5/11/2014We had a wonderful experience and the food was absolutely awesome. We will visit the Range again very very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceStevenDined on 5/11/2014The food and service were great as per usual. Always look forward to eating here.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014Collassal ripoff. However, if my wife thinks I'm a hero for driving 50 miles and spending $50 for a brunch that is inferior to what we could get here for $17 then it was worth it. By the way, a $50 Mother's Day brunch should include a flower.Special Features:
- Quality, service and value!MaricopaConciergeDined on 5/9/2014My wife was recently diagnosed with terminal cancer and we had friends from the East Coast visiting. We needed a place for the best dinner that was nearby and The Range was the first place that came to mind. We have dined there whenever we a craving a good spinach salad and a filet mignon. Our friends were leaving the next day and we wanted the best venue and food to make our potentially last dinner with them memorable. My wife said to me "You know we heard you say what a value and awesome meal this is the last three times, how many more times do you want to say it!" That sums it up! By the way, we operate a concierge business serving 300 plus clients and The Range is always our top recommendation. We have had no complaints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic eveninglinmaricopaDined on 5/9/2014This was a good choice for our anniversary dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/9/2014steaks were prepared perfectly juicy and tender. side dishes, soup, and salad were very good.Special Features:
- Good food except House friesJIFFDined on 5/8/2014Everything is good except the house fries I ordered. They are not crispy, greasy, and sucky. It seemed really under cooked. Service is good. Crab cake and bacon wrapped with shrimp are good. Love the horseradish BBQ sauce! Prime rib and lamb are delicious. Fruit tart is yummy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/5/2014Your restraunt came highly recommend by a few people we know, when we arrived the host was very approachable and helpful. Our waiter Joseph was great by over heard they were short handed. We waited for our drinks and salad for about twenty minutes. When we ordered my wife had the lobster tail Which was over cooked. I more than likely not return
- Great DinnereatoutalotDined on 4/25/2014We had an excellent dinner at the Range Steakhouse. The escargot were cooked to perfection - sauce was wonderful! One of us had the clam chowder which received rave reviews. The Caesar salad was lacking - very tasteless. One of us had the wedge salad which was terrific, the halibut was wonderful in a great lemon burre blanc sauce. The creme brulee was very good. We would recommend this restaurant to everyone, although prices are a bit high for some items.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/24/2014Food was best ever, especially our strip steaks. Service wasn't as great but they were very busy and short staffed.Special Features:
- T bonePigskinDined on 4/24/2014I had the T Bone with a salad and the 2 sides I had was Mash Potatoes and Mac and Cheese. Everything was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/19/2014Had a great dinner. Had the 6oz filet with scallop and wine sauce on top. It was cooked right and tasted great. They give you a great bread basket. This was our second time to this restaurant and they did not disappoint us.Special Features:
- Better than the buffetJoantbDined on 4/17/20142 persons - one had filet & other scallops. Both very good. Much better than our last trip which was horrible...celebrating a birthday & no service, badly cooked food because of service to a table of about 12 people next to us. This time the service was a little slow but we were not in a hurry. Big portions, as usual - able to take a box home. It is always very loud - maybe something can be done to improve that.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceStevenDined on 4/12/2014The service and food were outstanding as per usual. I drive a long way to get here--and its worth the trip.Everyone works together to make a great dining experience......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerVickiDined on 4/12/2014We were celebrating our wedding anniversary and stayed overnight at Ak-Chin. We wanted a special dinner so I made reservations at the Range Steakhouse. We were greeted promptly upon entering and was seated. Our waiter was very nice and checked on us often. We ordered Escarole, salads, Prime Rib and Ribeye with sides. The food was very good, my Prime Rib was tender and cooked as ordered. My Guest had the Ribeye which was cooked to his order and had good flavor. To our surprise we received a free dessert for celebrating our anniversary with the Range. Our booth was fine however there were tables next to us that had large group and a bit loud. I would have liked to be sat away from large groups since I wanted our dinner to be special..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful FoodlyonsanDined on 4/9/2014We are from out of Country but are in Arizona often. We really like the range, one of the best restaurants we have found in Arizona to date! Everything is good. Steaks & prime rib are a must! Service is always good here. Would recommend reservations.Special Features:
- Wow!Jazzy55Dined on 4/9/2014Prime rib was perfect. Service was great, coffee was fresh and delicious. Server was diligent and on time yet was not a pest . Fun guy with personality! Wish Range was open for lunch . Really like the non smoking as its refreshing to breath fresh air after gambling in casino. When, when, when will they make casinos non smoking !! It's my honest opinion that smokers drive away more business than they bring !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- we went to celebrate our 50thOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/4/2014we went to celebrate our 50th anniversary, the food was very good and the service was excellent. will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- date nightuzenmeDined on 3/30/2014My husband and I really enjoyed the meal and our server named, James. We look forward to our next date night at the Range.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good TimeyogiDined on 3/28/2014We have been to the restaurant before and we enjoy going back everytime . When we have out of town guest we always go to the Range.Special Features:
- Excellent service and greatHRRRARDined on 3/28/2014Excellent service and great steak! Excellent value as well, since we split an entree and had our own caesar's salad and potato. The wine (Merlot) was terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/26/2014I think they need more servers, when our food was delivered we were never asked if we needed anything else. I feel the waiters were more interested on taking care of the big party setting in our area. The food was excellent, our waiter was good, but I feel he didn't have the help he needed to take care of the customers as they should be or hire more servers.Special Features:
- Great choice for Special times....StevenDined on 3/23/2014We took 2 out of town guests there, and they were very impressed with the food and prices......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steakhouse ReviewReemDined on 3/22/2014Overall, not a great experience. We've eaten at Harrah's 360 & Jack Binon's Steakhouse in Council Bluffs, IA and thought this would be just as good. We were very disappointed. The booth was tight, uncomfortable - the whole room seemed cramped. The waiter was great and the dessert was very good but was very disappointed in my salad - ranch dressing had no flavor and there were onions in the dressing. The prime rib was fair - it looked more like a steak than prime rib but it did have a nice flavor. Overall, I didn't think this Harrah's restaurant was at the same standard as other Harrah's restaurants we've been to.
- Thank YouOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/22/2014You helped make our 60th special, the food was wonderful our server took very good care of usSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice eveningAlwaysHungryDined on 3/21/2014The service and the food was very good. The atmosphere was nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great diningdandydonDined on 3/20/2014Online reservations are excellent, felt a little ignored at concierge after confirming our res. attendant went out of our way to attend to other guests, their questions, booking reservations, etc. It took a while for her to seat us. Food and service was very good, staff were very informed and courteous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NEED A BETTER MENUWAYNEODined on 3/14/2014MAIN COURSES ARE VERY GOOD. BUT SIDES SUCK. YOU NEED MORE PICKS, BECAUSE VEGETABLES, IS LITTLE TO PICK FROM . NEED TO ADD CORN ON THE COB, GREEN BEANS, BEET SALAD, OR COLE SLAW.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed dinner with excellentRikaDined on 3/11/2014Enjoyed dinner with excellent food and service. Would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YummymmrmDined on 3/9/2014By far one of the best cuts of meat and prepared exceptionaly - grilled asparagus awesome.Special Features:
- Great steak and lamb chops.2014MaggieDined on 3/5/2014We met another couple there and the service was quick and friendly . The food was fresh and the steak and lamb chops were perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the BestStevenDined on 3/2/2014The food and service is always good here...never have had a bad meal--or service.....its is reasonable to other restraunts in its class..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lobster tailOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/21/2014the lobster tail was good as always - this is the only type of food we order when we come to your place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.