Range Steakhouse - Harrah's Laughlin
2900 South Casino Drive
Laughlin, NV 89029Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Range Steakhouse - Harrah's Laughlin
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.harrahslaughlin.com/casinos/harrahs-laughlin/restaurants-dining/range-steakhouse-detail.html
- Phone: 7022984600x6832
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Comfort Food, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Jeremy Hughes
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Thomas Edison
- Public Transit: There is a Laughlin community bus, taxi service and a unique water taxi that is available from all other casinos on Casino drive.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Our Range restaurant is located in the Non smoking section of Harrah's Casino. We have Hotel parking, Valet parking and self parking available for your convenience.
A word from Range Steakhouse - Harrah's Laughlin
The Range Steakhouse is our premier dining establishment with a very competitive price range. We serve only the highest quality products and award winning service. Its atmosphere is very relaxing and you can enjoy a spectacular dinner and a great bottle of wine while overlooking the majestic Colorado river.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Range Steakhouse - Harrah's Laughlin - Best Restaurants in Laughlin ›
Range Steakhouse - Harrah's Laughlin reviews from OpenTable diners
49 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (36)special occasion (32)romantic (23)fit for foodies (8)notable wine list (6)good for groups (6)neighborhood gem (4)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Easter 2014EasterDined on 4/20/2014My husband, sister and I were their for Easter dinner and it was wonderful. The place they sat us was overlooking the river and it was very beautiful view. We sat their for quite awhile just to talk and did not feel rushed that we had to leave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice river viewJdubDined on 4/13/2014This was a great restaurant with delicious food and awesome service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Dining on the river!Vegasman6VIPDined on 4/11/2014We try to dine at the Range every time we stop in Laughlin. Best dining experience on the river in LaughlinSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was very good andbearDined on 4/10/2014The food was very good and Jorge our waiter was very helpful and right there when we needed something.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT PLACE FOR A GREAT EVENINGbatsDined on 4/6/2014This is our second time to eat here. I again loved it. It's a great place for groups or just your special spouse. The service is great!! The food was excellant. Friendly and helpful staff. Don't miss a chance to eat there, you will walk away knowing you will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old School EleganceAdventureVIPDined on 4/3/2014Nice place attached to Harrah's Casino. Great service from the staff, fantastic view of the Colorado River, and outstanding food. This is a nice place to bring anyone for a highend dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Range In Harrah's LaughlinNANIVIPDined on 3/29/2014Once again Our dinner was over the top..When ever we are in Laughlin we always have dinner at the Range. This time I tryed the Veal Picatata, out of this world..My husband had the rack of lamb, always outstanding. if your really hungry try the oyster rock., or the stuffed portabella mushrooms..amazing.You won't be disapponted..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FoodRoghareDined on 3/23/2014The Service is always great and the food is excellent if you want steak or pasta it is the place to go when you are in Laughlin.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/16/2014Excellent food and service. Highly recommend this restaurant. Too bad the Casino hurt my pocketbook.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary a success!2beauty1Dined on 3/15/2014I had emailed open table if they can give us a nice view since it is our anniversary. The restaurant had reserved us a scenic seating and the service was excellent. The food was superb! We even had a crime brûlée for free! Thank you Range!Special Features:
- serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/14/2014service by waiters was only fair and seemed very rushed. the noise level was barely acceptable. waiter placed food on table and never checked back to see if all was well or not. harrah's should look into why the noise level is so high. however, the food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- casino classyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/13/2014My husband and I enjoyed a nice dinner with drinks on our first nights stay at Harrah's. Great food with options. No wait with reservations.Special Features:
- fab food1fabfoodDined on 3/11/2014This restaurant is a must on places to visit in Laughlin! The food is the best around , with a new chef in the kitchen they are still on top of their game! The atmosphere is romantic and very peaceful overlooking the river, I recommend going at night to view the beautiful lights, and the service is the best, very detail oriented. I always have had an enjoyable experience here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We chose this restaurant forSnLVoldensDined on 2/21/2014We chose this restaurant for my husband's birthday celebration. The food was plentiful and excellent. The service was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late Valentine's dinnerRivergirl78Dined on 2/21/2014The food and service was excellent. A bit on the pricey end though and you have to pay for every single thing separately, hate that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedLucyDined on 2/14/2014First of all the menu is overpriced. My steak was just ok. The ceasar salad had way too much dressing on it The cooked veggies with my steak were Luke warm at best the hollandaise sauce was cold my baked potato Tasted old & was cold. My husband said his salmon tasted too fishy meaning it wasn't that fresh he ate less Than alf his meal. Probably will not be dining at the Range again.
- Why did I go there?DisAppointedDined on 2/14/2014Positive note, we were seated quickly.. The wait staff was friendly, not as attentive as maybe they should have been considering the average price of our meal was $60.00 a head. 2 of my dinner guests had the Salmon and they said it was good, not great. One other had a Veal dish that was very good they said. I had the chicken and artichoke dish. The chicken was tougher than any I can ever remember and the presentation in the slanted bowl looked as if it were ready to spill out all over me. The wait time from seating to ordering was long and from ordering to serving our entre' was endless. I believe we were there nearly 2.5 hours. The wait staff never did come around and ask if everything was cooked to our satisfaction.Special Features:
- Best Rearaurant in Laughlin NevadaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/8/2014For 20 years - the best restaurant in Laughlin and Bullhead City. Period.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwayslfrank5573Dined on 1/27/2014The food and service was excellent as always. I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionPichoDined on 12/31/2013We decided ( was a group of 6) to try a new restaurant in Laughlin NV and we were glad we did. From the time we walked in to the restaurant to the time we left, it was a real good experience. The Host was very friendly and went out of his way to make us feel comfortable. The waiter and the assistant were very knowledgeable and the service was great!!. Among the dishes we ordered were the Salmon, Prime rib , New York Steak. Everything was delicious. No even one complain from anybody in our group. We will make sure we visit Range Steakhouse next time we visit Laughlin.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food in LaughlinTraceyDined on 12/21/2013This is the best place for fine dining we have found in Laughlin. If you're looking for a quiet place with intimate seating or a family table where you can enjoy a great meal, this is it. It's an added bonus that you can use your players comps to eat here. Only had one small problem - my steak was over done - but they fixed it quickly. Hence they didn't get the perfect 5-star rating for the food. I only wish they were open later. I realize it's Laughlin - but at least on Friday and Saturday nights they should stay open until 11. We drive in from Phoenix after work and we barely get here in time to enjoy the steakhouse. 9pm close is just too early!!Special Features:
- amazingfabfourDined on 12/7/2013We dine at many fine resturants and this fit among the topSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WE ARE IN LAUGHLIN AROUNDNANIVIPDined on 10/26/2013WE ARE IN LAUGHLIN AROUND 3 TIMES A YEAR..WE DINE AT THE RANGE EVERY TIME AND NOT ONCE HAVE WE BEEN DISAPPOINTED, I'VE TRIED THE, VEAL, LAMB, FISH AND RIB EYE STEAK. ALL AMAZING!!! THE SIDES ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Steakhouse in Laughlinlfrank5573Dined on 9/15/2013Excellent view of the Colorado River while dinng. The food and service are always excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Resturantlfrank5573Dined on 8/8/2013Great food and service with an outstanding view of the Colorado river. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who visits the Laughlin area.Special Features:
- This has always been a verySusanVIPDined on 7/14/2013This has always been a very high quality restaurant, with excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinning experience.martyDined on 6/23/2013Great dinning experience. We had an early dinner, therefore, the noise level was quiet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- With a view of the ColoradoAdeleDined on 6/1/2013With a view of the Colorado River this is a great place to enjoy a nice romantic dinner. The service is outstanding. Dress is business casual and it is broadly interpreted by the diners. I had a great salmon filet and my husband had a great prime rib.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An oldie but a goodieDarlaDined on 5/12/2013I have been to the Range Steakhouse twice. Once, twenty five years ago with my Grandpa and just recently on May 12. The food and service was fabulous. Can't wait to get back to Laughlin again and have dinner here AGAIN!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/26/2013Dinner at The Range Steakhouse was the highlight of our trip! I recommend The Range Steakhouse to everyone. Thank you for a wonderful dining experience. See you next year... for sureSpecial Features:
- Food wasn't near the qualitySusieBVIPDined on 4/13/2013Food wasn't near the quality it was back in 1999-2004 when I visited several times. Service was great after the delay being seated.Special Features:
- Thank you for your excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/4/2013Thank you for your excellent food and attentive server's. My brother-in-law celebrated his 59th birthday in style with you, and the complimentary creme brulee dessert was awesome!Special Features:
- Great SteakhouseMuffin1790Dined on 3/12/2013One of my favorite restaurants in the world! Truly! Food is amazing, waitstall are incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. Spectacular view of the mighty Colorado River after it has passes through the Grand Canyon. This place is a must if you're in the area!Special Features:
- This is a great restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/6/2013This is a great restaurant! We celebrated our anniversary here and it was wonderful. Our waiter was fantastic and even gave us a creme bruele for free. I highly recommend this place.Special Features:
- Good steak, mine was a littleChairmanNemoDined on 2/17/2013Good steak, mine was a little overcooked (asked for med-rare, got med-well). But the cut of meat made it tolerable.Good solid cuts of beef. Not Prime level, but definitely leagues better than most steakhouses and I've dined at all the big Vegas and Arizona ones. The Prime Rib seemed really good (my parents enjoyed their cut). The star of the evening was the service. The service from water, drinks, and busing were superb. We are talking 5 star level service in a place like Laughlin. Some of their vegas counterparts should take note of what quality service looks like. All in all, a solid pick. =)Special Features:
- HEAVENLY staff... couldn'tOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2013HEAVENLY staff... couldn't have been more accommodatingSpecial Features:
- We celebrated our anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013We celebrated our anniversary with you and you gave us one of our best memories of the occasion. Think you so much. Claire and Dennis Kephart.Special Features: